Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

1xbet And Family Are Scam Please Beware Of Them - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / 1xbet And Family Are Scam Please Beware Of Them (1416 Views)

Who Have Old 1xbet Account For Sale? Whatssap 07039451941 / Footy Area 2020/21 Fantasy Premier League Contest Sponsored By 1xbet And Konga / The Best Way To Withdraw Money From 1xbet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1xbet And Family Are Scam Please Beware Of Them by Okeychigo: 8:11am On Oct 31, 2021
To all bettors out there, please beware of 1XBET and family... They are high profile scammers... Placed a bet and win, all they do is to block my account... Contact them through mail, they made it plain to me that they won't pay me my winnings and there is nothing I can do about it... Am talking of 3 odds I placed with 30k... Assuming the game went otherwise, they will happily mark it as lost for me... Please if you love your money and really a die hard bettor, please beware of this bookmaker... That's all I have to say for now... Attached below is the message I got from them so far

Re: 1xbet And Family Are Scam Please Beware Of Them by slan87(m): 8:24am On Oct 31, 2021
I think you should attach this on Mr macaroni IG or Facebook, he's an ambassador to 1xbet.
Let's here from him also

3 Likes

Re: 1xbet And Family Are Scam Please Beware Of Them by udoakwa(m): 8:27am On Oct 31, 2021
Don't mind those fraudsters, that's how i open an account with them, funded the account played games and won but they wouldn't let me withdraw a dime even the lies of double of first deposit is a scam cos you wouldn't be allowed to use the bonus. I called their supposed center and they game me irrelevant stories and i abandoned my money to those scammers
Re: 1xbet And Family Are Scam Please Beware Of Them by advanceDNA: 8:33am On Oct 31, 2021
30k ?? 3 odds..bad guy...na fixed match info abi??

U don try to harass them tru a lawyer.??Betting is shaa legal in Nigeria...

Hope u have screen shots of your winning...??as u no get access to your account again...how u go even explain say you win..

That’s why hard copy ticket make sense die..

1 Like

Re: 1xbet And Family Are Scam Please Beware Of Them by SUPERPACK: 9:02am On Oct 31, 2021
Are you talking of www.1xbit or www.1xbet. Your screenshot shows 1x-bit. And I know 1xbit is also a betting company too.
Re: 1xbet And Family Are Scam Please Beware Of Them by Fithz(m): 10:08am On Nov 01, 2021
1xbet has no relation to 1xbit. These are two different bookmakers. So, when you have some issues with 1xbit, there is no need to blame 1xbet. 
I've been playing with 1xbet for a few years already and my account has never been blocked. I trust this bookie because all my deposits and withdrawals were fast and smooth  

Okeychigo:
To all bettors out there, please beware of 1XBET and family... They are high profile scammers... Placed a bet and win, all they do is to block my account... Contact them through mail, they made it plain to me that they won't pay me my winnings and there is nothing I can do about it... Am talking of 3 odds I placed with 30k... Assuming the game went otherwise, they will happily mark it as lost for me... Please if you love your money and really a die hard bettor, please beware of this bookmaker... That's all I have to say for now... Attached below is the message I got from them so far
Re: 1xbet And Family Are Scam Please Beware Of Them by tonnyken(m): 7:51am On Nov 02, 2021
Thanks for your helpful information. I have been struggling to find many questions about this issue. I will follow you! run 3
Re: 1xbet And Family Are Scam Please Beware Of Them by Sammybase(m): 3:47am On Nov 03, 2021
1x-bit is not 1xbet and probably you msut have played arbs or have multiple account that why you are been blocked permanently.
Re: 1xbet And Family Are Scam Please Beware Of Them by enumae(m): 9:38am On Aug 24, 2022
They also scam me,I deposited 4900 and stake bet to win 9k, before I could know I was log out when I tried to login they said username and password incorrect and I follow the step to get new password till now I can't log with the new one.i send all documents requested to them no reply.please run away from them
Re: 1xbet And Family Are Scam Please Beware Of Them by ibro4rich: 11:22am On Sep 13, 2022
Please 1xbet is a scam, don't fall for their Adverts, my money is hanging for weeks now..to deposit with them is smooth, bit you wont be able to withdraw, they'll keep giving you unnecessary excuses. A word is enough for the wise

(1) (Reply)

President Obama Is An Avid Fan Of Game Of Throne Series! / Think Before You Answer / In Need Of Psvita In Good Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.