Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,649 members, 7,813,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

An Illustration Of How Heaven Looks Like Anyone.??? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Illustration Of How Heaven Looks Like Anyone.??? (775 Views)

Trinity Explained... Kindly Check My Simple Illustration. / Why The Earth Surface Looks Flat / CAN On Fuel Scarcity: This Looks Like An Attempt To Sabotage X-mas Celebrations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Illustration Of How Heaven Looks Like Anyone.??? by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 31, 2021
I was reading one Jehovah witness tract given to me one day and I came across a page illustrating how heaven looks like . to be frank I was impressed with what I saw . although no one has ever been to heaven before to give us feedback on how spacious and beautiful it is.
But I guess what I read from the JW book was just to show us that heaven is far more beautiful than what we can ever imagine . same way our pastor once preached during a sermon that if God open our eye to see how heaven looks like ,we wont pray 1 seconds on earth .
I believe we all read the Bible very well if I'm not wrong , and some of us read to understand I'm not talking about those that cram smiley . so from your own bible reading knowledge can you give us an illustration of how heaven looks like.
HAPPY LAST SUNDAY TO Y'ALL I PRAY WE WITNESS MORE & MORE OF IT ON EARTH...........
Re: An Illustration Of How Heaven Looks Like Anyone.??? by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 31, 2021
Let's go guys
Chatinent
Badradio
Lalasticlala
Mynd99
Mr Seun
Rocktation
Farano
Ishilove
Dominique
FP worthy enough
Re: An Illustration Of How Heaven Looks Like Anyone.??? by chatinent: 9:16am On Oct 31, 2021
A question you should ask yourself is what will those who go to heaven do?

What will happen to the earth? What Psalms 37:29 says will surprise you.

What will happen to the original purpose of mankind? Isaiah 65: 21, 22 answered all the question you may want to ask.

1 Like

Re: An Illustration Of How Heaven Looks Like Anyone.??? by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 31, 2021
chatinent:
Ok
Call others and let's gather here .
Re: An Illustration Of How Heaven Looks Like Anyone.??? by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 31, 2021
chatinent:
[/b] A question you should ask yourself is what will those who go to heaven do[b]?

What will happen to the earth? What Psalms 37:29 says will surprise you.

What will happen to the original purpose of mankind? Isaiah 65: 21, 22 answered all the question you may want to ask.

I'm confused at the bolded
Re: An Illustration Of How Heaven Looks Like Anyone.??? by kingxsamz(m): 9:32am On Oct 31, 2021
Lol, you people can't stand 2hours of praise and worship, yet you want to go and slave yourself in heaven singing praise and worship through out, forever.
Lol. Many Christians don't want to go to heaven and that's a fact. They wish they could die and be nonexistent. But they won't tell themselves the truth.

1 Like

Re: An Illustration Of How Heaven Looks Like Anyone.??? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:36am On Oct 31, 2021
Differentiate:
I was reading one Jehovah witness tract given to me one day and I came across a page illustrating how heaven looks like . to be frank I was impressed with what I saw ...

In other words, you liked what you saw AND you saw what you liked. Hmm!

Differentiate:

although no one has ever been to heaven before to give us feedback on how spacious and beautiful it is.

Even this small earth THAT YOU SEE, as beautiful and spacious it is, and has been, before it's present destruction, you did not appreciate it, is it now heaven YOU DO NOT SEE?

Yet, you would have said you knew God and you were "Christian".

Anyway, your own Age Bread!
Re: An Illustration Of How Heaven Looks Like Anyone.??? by helinues: 9:41am On Oct 31, 2021
Where is that heaven is even located self?
Re: An Illustration Of How Heaven Looks Like Anyone.??? by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 31, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

In other words, you liked what you saw AND you saw what you liked. Hmm!

Even this small earth THAT YOU SEE, as beautiful and spacious it is, and has been, before it's present destruction, you did not appreciate it, is it now heaven YOU DO NOT SEE?

Yet, you would have said you knew God and you were "Christian".

Anyway, your own Age Bread!
Thanks for your input but this is not the answer to it..
Re: An Illustration Of How Heaven Looks Like Anyone.??? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:50am On Oct 31, 2021
Differentiate:

Thanks for your input but this is not the answer to it..

Did you not read, as you said you read the Bible, "who hath gone up to heaven..."
Re: An Illustration Of How Heaven Looks Like Anyone.??? by chatinent: 10:33am On Oct 31, 2021
Differentiate:

I'm confused at the bolded

You want to go to heaven, yeah?
Re: An Illustration Of How Heaven Looks Like Anyone.??? by wordapostle(m): 11:45am On Oct 31, 2021
So many of us are so engrossed and fascinated about going to heaven that God is gradually losing our usefulness on earth. Going to heaven was not God's original plan. Even efter the second coming of Jesus we will return back to the new earth. Meanwhile no human can explicitly describe heaven because the makeup and material with which heaven was made with is not earthly. Our minds can fathom it. Just concentrate on making God happy while on earth
Re: An Illustration Of How Heaven Looks Like Anyone.??? by LordReed(m): 1:01pm On Oct 31, 2021
wordapostle:
So many of us are so engrossed and fascinated about going to heaven that God is gradually losing our usefulness on earth. Going to heaven was not God's original plan. Even efter the second coming of Jesus we will return back to the new earth. Meanwhile no human can explicitly describe heaven because the makeup and material with which heaven was made with is not earthly. Our minds can fathom it. Just concentrate on making God happy while on earth

Isn't it fascinating how you believe in what your mind cannot fathom nor do you have evidence for.
Re: An Illustration Of How Heaven Looks Like Anyone.??? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 31, 2021
wordapostle:
So many of us are so engrossed and fascinated about going to heaven that God is gradually losing our usefulness on earth. Going to heaven was not God's original plan. Even efter the second coming of Jesus we will return back to the new earth. Meanwhile no human can explicitly describe [/b]heaven because the makeup and material with which heaven was made with is not earthly[b]. Our minds can fathom it. Just concentrate on making God happy while on earth
Thank u have removed what I need to know

1 Like

Re: An Illustration Of How Heaven Looks Like Anyone.??? by Nobody: 5:18am On Nov 01, 2021
Differentiate:
I was reading one Jehovah witness tract given to me one day and I came across a page illustrating how heaven looks like . to be frank I was impressed with what I saw . although no one has ever been to heaven before to give us feedback on how spacious and beautiful it is.
But I guess what I read from the JW book was just to show us that heaven is far more beautiful than what we can ever imagine . same way our pastor once preached during a sermon that if God open our eye to see how heaven looks like ,we wont pray 1 seconds on earth .
I believe we all read the Bible very well if I'm not wrong , and some of us read to understand I'm not talking about those that cram smiley . so from your own bible reading knowledge can you give us an illustration of how heaven looks like.
HAPPY LAST SUNDAY TO Y'ALL I PRAY WE WITNESS MORE & MORE OF IT ON EARTH...........
I would rather prefer to go go dubai or Singapore when I die than go to heaven !!!
Re: An Illustration Of How Heaven Looks Like Anyone.??? by Nobody: 4:08am On Nov 06, 2021
BadRadio:
I would rather prefer to go go dubai or Singapore when I die than go to heaven !!!
You normal so grin
Re: An Illustration Of How Heaven Looks Like Anyone.??? by Nobody: 4:28am On Nov 07, 2021
Lalasticlala
Re: An Illustration Of How Heaven Looks Like Anyone.??? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:21am On Nov 07, 2021
Differentiate:

When we give you our tract we don't expect you to look at the pictures but ask us questions regarding the artistic impression in it.
You can't find one single tract from JWs that talked about heaven so you never read what is in the tract, your imagination is what made you concluded that the artistic impression must be about heaven.
What you saw in that tract is how the EARTH will be after the destruction of this system of things, we will live with all kinds of animals:

The wolf will reside for a while with the lamb, And with the young goat the leopard will lie down, And the calf and the lion and the fattened animal will all be together; And a little boy will lead them. The cow and the bear will feed together, And their young will lie down together. The lion will eat straw like the bull. The nursing child will play over the lair of a cobra, And a weaned child will put his hand over the den of a poisonous snake. They will not cause any harm Or any ruin in all my holy mountain, Because the earth will certainly be filled with the knowledge of Jehovah's, as the waters covers the sea! Isaiah 11:6-9

We will share everything equally, we will build simple and well ventilated homes with no burglaries because by that time all evildoers will be dead and the earth will be peaceful all through!

For evil men will be done away with, But those hoping in Jehovah will possess the earth. Just a little while longer, and the wicked will be no more; You will look at where they were, And they will not be there. But the meek will possess the earth, And they will find exquisite delight in the abundance of peace! Psalms 37:9-11

Each person will choose the type of house and the location we want it to be and instead of our houses to last more than us we will outlive the houses because by then we will live as youths forever on this same planet!

They will build houses and live in them, And they will plant vineyards and eat their fruitage. They will not build for someone else to inhabit, Nor will they plant for others to eat. For the days of my people will be like the days of a tree, And the work of their hands my chosen ones will enjoy to the full. They will not toil for nothing, Nor will they bear children for distress, Because they are the offspring made up of those blessed by Jehovah, And their descendants with them. Even before they call out, I will answer; While they are yet speaking, I will hear. Isaiah 65:21-24

By then we will pray and instantly receive because God will bless all those living on this planet after all the evildoers are gone forever!

The earth will give its produce; God, our God, will bless us. God will bless us, And all and the ends of the earth will fear him! Psalms 67:6-7

Below are the artistic impressions you will find in our tracts, how the earth will be after all evildoers are gone no wonder Jesus said to that thief:

And he said to him: “Truly I tell you today, you will be with me in Paradise.” Luke 23:43

Today you and i are chatting on faceless social media but then we will know each other face to face, so if you study the Bible with us to gain the accurate knowledge of God and His son {John 17:3} you too can live forever in Paradise on planet earth, just as Jesus said "SEE YOU IN PARADISE"! smiley

Re: An Illustration Of How Heaven Looks Like Anyone.??? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:32am On Nov 07, 2021
What God promised!

Re: An Illustration Of How Heaven Looks Like Anyone.??? by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 07, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

When we give you our tract we don't expect you to look at the pictures but ask us questions regarding the artistic impression in it.
You can't find one single tract from JWs that talked about heaven so you never read what is in the tract, your imagination is what made you concluded that the artistic impression must be about heaven.
What you saw in that tract is how the EARTH will be after the destruction of this system of things, we will live with all kinds of animals:

The wolf will reside for a while with the lamb, And with the young goat the leopard will lie down, And the calf and the lion and the fattened animal will all be together; And a little boy will lead them. The cow and the bear will feed together, And their young will lie down together. The lion will eat straw like the bull. The nursing child will play over the lair of a cobra, And a weaned child will put his hand over the den of a poisonous snake. They will not cause any harm Or any ruin in all my holy mountain, Because the earth will certainly be filled with the knowledge of Jehovah's, as the waters covers the sea! Isaiah 11:6-9

We will share everything equally, we will build simple and well ventilated homes with no burglaries because by that time all evildoers will be dead and the earth will be peaceful all through!

For evil men will be done away with, But those hoping in Jehovah will possess the earth. Just a little while longer, and the wicked will be no more; You will look at where they were, And they will not be there. But the meek will possess the earth, And they will find exquisite delight in the abundance of peace! Psalms 37:9-11

Each person will choose the type of house and the location we want it to be and instead of our houses to last more than us we will outlive the houses because by then we will live as youths forever on this same planet!

They will build houses and live in them, And they will plant vineyards and eat their fruitage. They will not build for someone else to inhabit, Nor will they plant for others to eat. For the days of my people will be like the days of a tree, And the work of their hands my chosen ones will enjoy to the full. They will not toil for nothing, Nor will they bear children for distress, Because they are the offspring made up of those blessed by Jehovah, And their descendants with them. Even before they call out, I will answer; While they are yet speaking, I will hear. Isaiah 65:21-24

By then we will pray and instantly receive because God will bless all those living on this planet after all the evildoers are gone forever!

The earth will give its produce; God, our God, will bless us. God will bless us, And all and the ends of the earth will fear him! Psalms 67:6-7

Below are the artistic impressions you will find in our tracts, how the earth will be after all evildoers are gone no wonder Jesus said to that thief:

And he said to him: “Truly I tell you today, you will be with me in Paradise.” Luke 23:43

Today you and i are chatting on faceless social media but then we will know each other face to face, so if you study the Bible with us to gain the accurate knowledge of God and His son {John 17:3} you too can live forever in Paradise on planet earth, just as Jesus said "SEE YOU IN PARADISE"! smiley

You people can twist someone's head . we will live in paradise on earth. but Jesus said there are many mansions in my father's house. who are the owner of those mansions.?
Re: An Illustration Of How Heaven Looks Like Anyone.??? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:26am On Nov 07, 2021
Differentiate:

You people can twist someone's head . we will live in paradise on earth. but Jesus said there are many mansions in my father's house. who are the owner of those mansions.?

That's totally different from the promises God made to His ancient faithful servants.
Jesus said he is GOING TO PREPARE which means those going where Jesus lives will not do any building unlike those who will live on earth! Isaiah 65:21-23

God's Kingdom beneficiaries are two different sets {John 10:16} the first set will go and rule with Jesus in the heavenly realms {John 14:1-4} they know nothing about where they're going so Jesus who lives there before must PREPARE places where they will stay but as for the second set of beneficiaries who will live on earth they're already used to the system here so they will build their own houses!

You can read Matthew 5:3 & 5, where Jesus clarified this that the first set will go to heaven and the second set will live on earth! smiley
Re: An Illustration Of How Heaven Looks Like Anyone.??? by Trevor007007(m): 3:32pm On Nov 07, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

That's totally different from the promises God made to His ancient faithful servants.
Jesus said he is GOING TO PREPARE which means those going where Jesus lives will not do any building unlike those who will live on earth! Isaiah 65:21-23

God's Kingdom beneficiaries are two different sets {John 10:16} the first set will go and rule with Jesus in the heavenly realms {John 14:1-4} they know nothing about where they're going so Jesus who lives there before must PREPARE places where they will stay but as for the second set of beneficiaries who will live on earth they're already used to the system here so they will build their own houses!

You can read Matthew 5:3 & 5, where Jesus clarified this that the first set will go to heaven and the second set will live on earth! smiley
Am sure that was why Jesus Christ said many are called but only few are chosen, which means God cannot call wicked people that he has destined for destruction, so the many been called are righteous ones right? Then the few are chosen from among the many righteous ones, it all makes sense, God's original plan for mankind have not yet changed, the plan of man dwelling on this earth forever.

1 Like

Re: An Illustration Of How Heaven Looks Like Anyone.??? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:01pm On Nov 07, 2021
Trevor007007:
Am sure that was why Jesus Christ said many are called but only few are chosen, which means God cannot call wicked people that he has destined for destruction, so the many been called are righteous ones right? Then the few are chosen from among the many righteous ones, it all makes sense, God's original plan for mankind have not yet changed, the plan of man dwelling on this earth forever.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, that's the point! Invitation to live forever in Paradise was open to all mankind, it's out of those that responded that God will select few to rule with Jesus even Jesus himself regarding the heavenly selection said:

And he saith unto them, Ye shall drink indeed of my cup, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with: but to sit on my right hand, and on my left, is not mine to give, but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared of my Father. Matthew 20:23

So it's not by anyone's effort, will or holiness that such a person is selected that's what the Bible meant by GRACE as their selection is out of UNDESERVED KINDNESS from God! Romans 12:3 smiley
Re: An Illustration Of How Heaven Looks Like Anyone.??? by Nothingserious: 4:15pm On Nov 07, 2021
Differentiate:

The Bible has so much to say about the new heaven and the new earth in Isaiah, Revelations and in some of Jesus’ parables.

What is within our control is to embrace the salvation God offers through Jesus Christ, live as Christ ambassadors here and then expect eternal life promised by God.
Re: An Illustration Of How Heaven Looks Like Anyone.??? by Nothingserious: 4:24pm On Nov 07, 2021
kingxsamz:
Lol, you people can't stand 2hours of praise and worship, yet you want to go and slave yourself in heaven singing praise and worship through out, forever.
Lol. Many Christians don't want to go to heaven and that's a fact. They wish they could die and be nonexistent. But they won't tell themselves the truth.

A child could wish that tomorrow isn’t going to be Monday and a school day too.
A staff who has queries to respond to on performance related issues will wish tomorrow won’t come and he/she won’t go to work.
Those are good wishes. But the truth is that their wishes won’t prevent tomorrow from coming and won’t turn it not to be a Monday and a school or work day.

So there is a diff between what anyone wishes to be true and what is actually true.

Yes believers could get anxious about leaving church service after a while because while they are still here, they have other life cares that need to be taken care of and which demands their attention too as humans.

In the new heaven and earth, those cares of life would be taken care of
Re: An Illustration Of How Heaven Looks Like Anyone.??? by kingxsamz(m): 4:37pm On Nov 07, 2021
Nothingserious:

A child could wish that tomorrow isn’t going to be Monday and a school day too.
A staff who has queries to respond to on performance related issues will wish tomorrow won’t come and he/she won’t go to work.
Those are good wishes. But the truth is that their wishes won’t prevent tomorrow from coming and won’t turn it not to be a Monday and a school or work day.

So there is a diff between what anyone wishes to be true and what is actually true.

Yes believers could get anxious about leaving church service after a while because while they are still here, they have other life cares that need to be taken care of and which demands their attention too as humans.

In the new heaven and earth, those cares of life would be taken care of

Hope social media will be available for them too, because that's what they love most? cheesy
Re: An Illustration Of How Heaven Looks Like Anyone.??? by Nothingserious: 4:47pm On Nov 07, 2021
kingxsamz:

Hope social media will be available for them too, because that's what they love most? cheesy

I like that you offer constructive criticisms for Christians. So let the Christian who excessively uses social media hear your sarcasm today and make amends.
Re: An Illustration Of How Heaven Looks Like Anyone.??? by TrajansKong: 6:36pm On Nov 07, 2021
Transformation and Deliverance. Pure Heavenly Paradise for all Nigerian Christians.

Re: An Illustration Of How Heaven Looks Like Anyone.??? by 22jumpstreet: 9:54pm On Nov 07, 2021
Before before...no be now wey things don spoil..

Re: An Illustration Of How Heaven Looks Like Anyone.??? by xproducer: 2:21am On Nov 08, 2021
Differentiate:

+++

The LORD GOD "is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think" - Ephesians 3:20

But as it is written: “Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, Nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him.” - 1 Corinthians 2:9

By GOD's mercies we do know a thing or two about the future regarding this matter:

"In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you." - John 14:2

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Prophecy Fulfilled By The Atheists And Haters Of God Today Prov 30:11- / Apostle Paul Lied / Jesus Said He Has Not Come To Bring Peace, But Sword. Is This Your God?(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.