Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Apostle Paul Lied - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Paul Lied (778 Views)

Apostle Paul Okikijesu 2021 Prophecies: Crisis In Aso Rock, A Governor Will Die / The Many Mistakes Of Apostle Paul's Teachings: Mistake No. 7 Correction / "Passenger In Keke Turns Python, Swallows A Boy In Bonny" - Apostle Paul Umoru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Paul Lied by haekymbahdx: 3:49am On Apr 17, 2022
New International Version
Galatians 3 vs 16
The promises were spoken to Abraham and to his seed. Scripture does not say “and to seeds,” meaning many people, but “and to your seed,” meaning one person, who is Christ.

Despite the all the individuals in the lineage of Abraham Apostle said only Jesus was the seed of Abraham. Whereas God made promised to the descendants of Abraham

New King James Version
Genesis 12 vs 7
Then the LORD appeared to Abram and said, “To your descendants I will give this land.” And there he built an altar to the LORD, who had appeared to him.

Can we now say out of the seed of Ishmael only Muhammad was the seed.

New King James Version
Yet I will also make a nation of the son of the bondwoman, because he is your seed.”

1. Where is the Nation God made out of Ishmael since we can see the one made out of isaac?
Re: Apostle Paul Lied by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:48am On Apr 17, 2022
haekymbahdx:

New International Version
Galatians 3 vs 16
The promises were spoken to Abraham and to his seed. Scripture does not say “and to seeds,” meaning many people, but “and to your seed,” meaning one person, who is Christ.

Despite the all the individuals in the lineage of Abraham Apostle said only Jesus was the seed of Abraham. Whereas God made promised to the descendants of Abraham

New King James Version
Genesis 12 vs 7
Then the LORD appeared to Abram and said, “To your descendants I will give this land.” And there he built an altar to the LORD, who had appeared to him.

Can we now say out of the seed of Ishmael only Muhammad was the seed.

New King James Version
Yet I will also make a nation of the son of the bondwoman, because he is your seed.”

1. Where is the Nation God made out of Ishmael since we can see the one made out of isaac?

This is why we do come to your house so that we can both sit down and reason from the scriptures! Isaiah 1:18

The promise JEHOVAH made to Abraham has been made right after Adam sinned:

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your SEED and her SEED; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heel.” Genesis 3:15

So it's this SEED that JEHOVAH made a covenant with Abraham that the child will come through Abraham's lineage.
Then the promise was transferred to Isaac {Genesis 17:18-21} then Jacob grabbed the promise from Esau {Genesis 25:32-34} that's how the promise of the race that will produce that SEED became the property of ISRAELITES.

Among the descendants of Jacob (Israel) the promise SEED will come through Judah (Jacob's fourth Son) Genesis 49:10
That's how David became the grandfather of that SEED! Isaiah 9:6-7
So when the nation of Israel splitted into two the 10 northern tribes were called Samaritans while the 2 southern tribes were called Judah. Samaritans continued to bear the general name from their father Jacob (Israelites) but the two southern tribes were known as Jews.
Jesus confirmed that it's the Jews (which one tribe are the descendants of Judah) through which God made a promise for SALVATION of the entire human race! John 4:22
So if you want to know all these sacred secrets just ask for a free home Bible study with Jehovah's Witnesses, it's not compulsory you become one of us but you will have accurate knowledge of all these things! 2Timothy 3:16-17
Good morning! smiley
Re: Apostle Paul Lied by orisa37: 9:36am On Apr 17, 2022
APOSTLE PAUL DIDN'T LIE.
Re: Apostle Paul Lied by Maynman: 9:41am On Apr 17, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

This is why we do come to your house so that we can both sit down and reason from the scriptures! Isaiah 1:18

The promise JEHOVAH made to Abraham has been made right after Adam sinned:

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your SEED and her SEED; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heel.” Genesis 3:15

So it's this SEED that JEHOVAH made a covenant with Abraham that the child will come through Abraham's lineage.
Then the promise was transferred to Isaac {Genesis 17:18-21} then Jacob grabbed the promise from Esau {Genesis 25:32-34} that's how the promise of the race that will produce that SEED became the property of ISRAELITES.

Among the descendants of Jacob (Israel) the promise SEED will come through Judah (Jacob's fourth Son) Genesis 49:10
That's how David became the grandfather of that SEED! Isaiah 9:6-7
So when the nation of Israel splitted into two the 10 northern tribes were called Samaritans while the 2 southern tribes were called Judah. Samaritans continued to bear the general name from their father Jacob (Israelites) but the two southern tribes were known as Jews.
Jesus confirmed that it's the Jews (which one tribe are the descendants of Judah) through which God made a promise for SALVATION of the entire human race! John 4:22
So if you want to know all these sacred secrets just ask for a free home Bible study with Jehovah's Witnesses, it's not compulsory you become one of us but you will have accurate knowledge of all these things! 2Timothy 3:16-17
Good morning! smiley

Jehovah was a coined name from a Jehovah witness..
It does not have his origin in either Hebrew or Greek language where Bible were written.
If you say Jehovah comes from Yahweh, will you also agree Yahweh comes from YHWH? Because YHWH has a father and a mother.

Re: Apostle Paul Lied by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:44am On Apr 17, 2022
Maynman:

Jehovah was a coined name from a Jehovah witness..
It does not have his origin in either Hebrew or Greek language where Bible were written.
If you say Jehovah comes from Yahweh, will you also agree Yahweh comes from YHWH? Because YHWH has a father and a mother.

Were you present when the parents gave birth to Him or you READ in some books and TRUSTED (BELIEVED) it so that you're now saying it as if everyone should agree? smiley
Re: Apostle Paul Lied by Maynman: 9:47am On Apr 17, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Were you present when the parents gave birth to Him or you READ in some books and TRUSTED (BELIEVED) it so that you're now saying it as if everyone should agree? smiley

It’s a story, I don’t need to trust or believe a story.
it’s written, so I can read and know it, not believe it. Why don’t you disprove it, believer?
Does “God” mean theo in Hebrew?
What does “word” mean in Hebrew?
What does John 1:1 mean then after knowing what they are suppose to mean in Hebrew?

[/b]You are worshipping William Tyndale literally.[b]

Re: Apostle Paul Lied by Dtruthspeaker: 10:05am On Apr 17, 2022
Another attack on Christ and the Bible Again!

These Ishmaelites eh, there is truly no rest for them.

haekymbahdx:
New King James Version
Genesis 12 vs 7

And then Satan came to interfere and plant his own child, your father Ishmael, as he did to Adam..

Which removes him within the meaning of descendant.

haekymbahdx:

Can we now say out of the seed of Ishmael only Muhammad was the seed...

Where is the Nation God made out of Ishmael since we can see the one made out of isaac?

We don't care about Ishmael especially as God expressly rejected him in calling Isaac, "My First Born"!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Paul Lied by Maynman: 10:07am On Apr 17, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:
Another attack on Christ and the Bible Again!

These Ishmaelites eh, there is truly no rest for them.

And then Satan came to interfere and plant his own child, your father Ishmael, as he did to Adam..

Which removes him within the meaning of descendant.

We don't care about Ishmael especially as God expressly rejected him in calling Isaac, "My First Born"!

The Bible you guys are using is a king James version from a Jehovah witness. “Version”
Re: Apostle Paul Lied by Dtruthspeaker: 10:09am On Apr 17, 2022
Maynman:

The Bible you guys are using is a king James version from a Jehovah witness. “Version”

Yep! Jw bible is a wish written fake bible for wish filled thinking persons.
Re: Apostle Paul Lied by Maynman: 10:14am On Apr 17, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Yep! Jw bible is a wish written fake bible for wish filled thinking persons.

It is not a wish, it’s a fact. Which version was the king James translated from?
Your fellow Jehovah witness said it’s from “Coptic sahidic Bible”, some people have other ideas.
Knowledge is not afraid of light, belief is.

William Tyndale is a Jehovah witness by the way, truly, they know the king James VERSION more than anyone.

Re: Apostle Paul Lied by Dtruthspeaker: 10:21am On Apr 17, 2022
Maynman:

It is not a wish, it’s a fact.

What is a fact? That the jw Bible is the same as the kjv? Or

Is not the same? Or

Or you like the jw bible?

What is the Truth?

Maynman:

Which version was the king James translated from?
Your fellow Jehovah witness said it’s from “Coptic sahidic Bible”, some people have other ideas.
Knowledge is not afraid of light, belief is.

William Tyndale is a Jehovah witness by the way, truly, they know the king James VERSION more than anyone.

Don't care! Everyone can manufacture their own bible BUT EVERY KNOWS TRUTH WHEN THEY HEAR IT OR READ IT, save those who love lies!
Re: Apostle Paul Lied by Maynman: 10:24am On Apr 17, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

What is a fact? That the jw Bible is the same as the kjv? Or

Is not the same? Or

Or you like the jw bible?

What is the Truth?

Don't care! Everyone can manufacture their own bible BUT EVERY KNOWS TRUTH WHEN THEY HEAR IT OR READ IT, save those who love lies!

I said the King James Bible was translated by a Jehovah witness using a special version from a specific dialect. Calm down and read.
The Jehovah witness is also the first one to use the word “Jehovah” which is foreign in Greek and Hebrew language that Bible was written.

Everyone knows truth when they hear it and read it?
What’s the sound of truth? What’s the handwriting of truth and color of truth.

And didn’t they say that seeing and hearing is believing, Believer?

Re: Apostle Paul Lied by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:36am On Apr 17, 2022
Maynman:

It’s a story, I don’t need to trust or believe a story.
it’s written, so I can read and know it, not believe it. Why don’t you disprove it, believer?
Does “God” mean theo in Hebrew?
What does “word” mean in Hebrew?
What does John 1:1 mean then after knowing what they are suppose to mean in Hebrew?

You are worshipping William Tyndale literally.

If you only READ it, you're not there so how do you expect me to agree with you after all you don't TRUST (BELIEVE) it you just READ it? smiley
Re: Apostle Paul Lied by Maynman: 10:39am On Apr 17, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

If you only READ it, you're not there so how do you expect me to agree with you after all you don't TRUST (BELIEVE) it you just READ it? smiley

Why do you have to Believe a story? Why don’t you know it?
We watch movies, do you believe the stories and plots?

Show me where you read yours, why are you afraid?

[/b]You are worshiping William Tyndale.[b]
Re: Apostle Paul Lied by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:48am On Apr 17, 2022
Maynman:

Why do you have to Believe a story? Why don’t you know it?
We watch movies, do you believe the stories?
Show me where you read yours, why are you afraid?

Now listen to WISDOM! smiley

There are lots and lots of stories told, written and revised. The only reason why i can speak boldly about such a story is when i BELIEVE (TRUST) in it otherwise i will just take it as part of entertainment and format it right away.
But when certain things mentioned in a story has impact future events then i will never take it light but try to help others pay attention to such a story.
So it's the impart such story has on my future that makes me TRUST (BELIEVE) it to the point of preaching zealously and industriously teaching my neighbor to KNOW how to prepare for the calamities that's coming in the future as learned in such a story! smiley
Re: Apostle Paul Lied by Maynman: 10:54am On Apr 17, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Now listen to WISDOM! smiley

There are lots and lots of stories told, written and revised. The only reason why i can speak boldly about such a story is when i BELIEVE (TRUST) in it otherwise i will just take it as part of entertainment and format it right away.
But when certain things mentioned in a story has impact future events then i will never take it light but try to help others pay attention to such a story.
So it's the impart such story has on my future that makes me TRUST (BELIEVE) it to the point of preaching zealously and industriously teaching my neighbor to KNOW how to prepare for the calamities that's coming in the future as learned in such a story! smiley

Noise.
See what you wrote.
There are lots and lots of Hollywood movies written, produced and re produced. The only reason why I can speak boldly about one Hollywood movie is when I believe(and forgot to realize that it is a Hollywood movie) in it otherwise I’ll just take Hollywood movie as a movie.
Why don’t you want to know what the Hollywood movie is all about? Why are you afraid to know? Why do you want to remain blind to beliefs told to you my WILLIAM TYNDALE?

It’s a movie they can make imaginary things as they like, use other people plot..
Do you know the flood story was copied from a Sumerian story, I don’t believe it, I know it.
Show me where you read your own let’s see, why are you afraid?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Paul Lied by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:08am On Apr 17, 2022
MindHacker! cheesy

Well i've told you the only reason why i preach and teach people in my neighborhood what is written in the Bible so if you're not comfortable with it i'm sorry you can go and tell people what you KNOW but you don't BELIEVE (TRUST) i only preach and teach what i BELIEVE! wink

Maynman:

Noise.
See what you wrote.
There are lots and lots of Hollywood movies written, produced and re produced. The only reason why I can speak boldly about one Hollywood movie is when I believe(and forgot to realize that it is a Hollywood movie) in it otherwise I’ll just take Hollywood movie as a movie.
Why don’t you want to know what the Hollywood movie is all about? Why are you afraid to know? Why do you want to remain blind to beliefs told to you my WILLIAM TYNDALE?
It’s a movie they can make imaginary things as they like, use other people plot..
Do you know the flood story was copied from a Sumerian story, I don’t believe it, I know it.
Show me where you read your own let’s see, why are you afraid?
Re: Apostle Paul Lied by Maynman: 11:19am On Apr 17, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
MindHacker! cheesy

Well i've told you the only reason why i preach and teach people in my neighborhood what is written in the Bible so if you're not comfortable with it i'm sorry you can go and tell people what you KNOW but you don't BELIEVE (TRUST) i only preach and teach what i BELIEVE! wink

Believer.
Tell those people that you are also worshipping William Tyndale.
you preach what you believe, you don’t teach what you know, you are a witness, you are not the main character.
You are not a teacher, you are a substitute.
You are afraid of your beliefs.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Paul Lied by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:41pm On Apr 17, 2022
Maynman:

Believer.
Tell those people that you are also worshipping William Tyndale.
you preach what you believe, you don’t teach what you know, you are a witness, you are not the main character.
You are not a teacher, you are a substitute.
You are afraid of your beliefs.

Of course i'm just one out of millions of the students taught by the world's most wonderful counselor of all time Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
He is our Teacher and i KNOW that whether I saw him or not what i teach is true because it's positive effect is seen globally! Matthew 5:14-16

JEHOVAH promised to gather people from all races under one umbrella and TEACH them how to cohabit peacefully so that they diverted all their resources into production of food and information materials, they stopped building destructive weapons and vowed never to raise weapons against anyone! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

Go out there and search for any group of people whether Judaists, Muslims, Atheists, Agnostics, Traditionalists, Buddhists, Hindus or any other religious group you can think of that has successfully achieved this.

If there's none apart from Jehovah's Witnesses organization then there's no need arguing with you because the truth has revealed itself that only this group KNOWS, UNDERSTOOD and are PRACTICING what JEHOVAH says! wink
Re: Apostle Paul Lied by Maynman: 2:59pm On Apr 17, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Of course i'm just one out of millions of the students taught by the world's most wonderful counselor of all time Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
He is our Teacher and i KNOW that whether I saw him or not what i teach is true because it's positive effect is seen globally! Matthew 5:14-16

JEHOVAH promised to gather people from all races under one umbrella and TEACH them how to cohabit peacefully so that they diverted all their resources into production of food and information materials, they stopped building destructive weapons and vowed never to raise weapons against anyone! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

Go out there and search for any group of people whether Judaists, Muslims, Atheists, Agnostics, Traditionalists, Buddhists, Hindus or any other religious group you can think of that has successfully achieved this.

If there's none apart from Jehovah's Witnesses organization then there's no need arguing with you because the truth has revealed itself that only this group KNOWS, UNDERSTOOD and are PRACTICING what JEHOVAH says! wink

Your teachings come from Williams Tyndale, there was nothing like Jehovah in the new and Old Testament, where did Williams Tyndale coin that name from?
Are you a Jehovah witness or a Yahweh witness?
I’m now slowly understanding why people say you guys are same with Freemasons.
I ask again, where did Williams tyndale get Jehovah from?
You are practicing what Jehovah says not what the gods of old and New Testament says( Elohim and Yahweh)
You are worshipping Williams Tyndale.

Re: Apostle Paul Lied by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:09pm On Apr 17, 2022
Maynman:

Your teachings come from Williams Tyndale, there was nothing like Jehovah in the new and Old Testament, where did Williams Tyndale coin that name from?
Are you a Jehovah witness or a Yahweh witness?
I’m now slowly understanding why people say you guys are same with Freemasons.
I ask again, where did Williams tyndale get Jehovah from?
You are practicing what Jehovah says not what the gods of old and New Testament says( Elohim and Yahweh)
You are worshipping Williams Tyndale.

So far my own God is fulfilling His promises in the presence of all eyewitnesses today ọmọ you're entitled to your PERSONAL opinion! wink

Re: Apostle Paul Lied by Maynman: 3:11pm On Apr 17, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So far my own God is fulfilling His promises in the presence of all eyewitnesses today ọmọ you're entitled to your PERSONAL opinion! wink

Yes your God, Jehovah created by William Tyndale. You are not a Yahweh worshipper you are a Jehovah worshipper. grin
Re: Apostle Paul Lied by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:17pm On Apr 17, 2022
Maynman:

Yes your God, Jehovah created by William Tyndale. You are not a Yahweh worshipper you are a Jehovah worshipper. grin

Present the living evidence that your Yahweh lives while i present Jehovah's Witnesses and their fine WORKS as indisputable proof of the fact that JEHOVAH lives!

Continue reading books while i keep on showing undeniable evidence of JEHOVAH! wink

Re: Apostle Paul Lied by Maynman: 3:19pm On Apr 17, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Present the living evidence that your Yahweh lives while i present Jehovah's Witnesses and their fine WORKS as indisputable proof of the fact that JEHOVAH lives!

Continue reading books while i keep on showing undeniable evidence of JEHOVAH! wink

The evidence is present in the Jewish Bible where they use Elohim and Yahweh(yhwh). Where did you get the name and evidence of “Jehovah”? From your god, William tydale.

Re: Apostle Paul Lied by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:22pm On Apr 17, 2022
Maynman:

The evidence is present in the Jewish Bible where they use Elohim and Yahweh(yhwh). Where did you get the name and evidence of “Jehovah”?

Ask them to call on the name of their God and let's see what their God can do regarding what was written as evidence of JEHOVAH'S presence! 1King 18:27 wink
Re: Apostle Paul Lied by Maynman: 3:24pm On Apr 17, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Ask them to call on the name of their God and let's see what their God can do regarding what was written as evidence of JEHOVAH'S presence! 1King 18:27 wink

You are still quoting the name that was created by William Tyndale, did they call it Jehovah in Old Testament? They called it Yahweh(yhwh)
A Jehovah witness created the word “Jehovah” and changed it from Yahweh.

You are worshipping William Tyndale.

Re: Apostle Paul Lied by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:31pm On Apr 17, 2022
Maynman:

You are still quoting the name that was created by William Tyndale, did they call it Jehovah in Old Testament? They called it Yahweh(yhwh)
A Jehovah witness created the word “Jehovah” and changed it from Yahweh.

No wahala, let them call on the name they know and let their God come and do what JEHOVAH promised in the midst of His own worshipers:

"In the final part of the days, The mountain of the house of Jehovah Will become firmly established above the top of the mountains, And it will be raised up above the hills, And to it all the nations will stream. And many peoples will go and say: “Come, let us go up to the mountain of Jehovah, To the house of the God of Jacob. He will instruct us about his ways, And we will walk in his paths.” For law will go out of Zion, And the word of Jehovah out of Jerusalem. He will render judgment among the nations And set matters straight respecting many peoples. They will beat their swords into plowshares And their spears into pruning shears. Nation will not lift up sword against nation, Nor will they learn war anymore! Isaiah 2:2-4

Only those who KNOW the name of this God will experience what He promised in the above quote! Isaiah 55:8-11 wink
Re: Apostle Paul Lied by Maynman: 3:33pm On Apr 17, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

No wahala, let them call on the name they know and let their God come and do what JEHOVAH promised in the midst of His own worshipers:

"In the final part of the days, The mountain of the house of Jehovah Will become firmly established above the top of the mountains, And it will be raised up above the hills, And to it all the nations will stream. And many peoples will go and say: “Come, let us go up to the mountain of Jehovah, To the house of the God of Jacob. He will instruct us about his ways, And we will walk in his paths.” For law will go out of Zion, And the word of Jehovah out of Jerusalem. He will render judgment among the nations And set matters straight respecting many peoples. They will beat their swords into plowshares And their spears into pruning shears. Nation will not lift up sword against nation, Nor will they learn war anymore! Isaiah 2:2-4

Only those who KNOW the name of this God will experience what He promised in above quote! Isaiah 55:8-11 wink

Why didn’t William tyndale call it what they called it then, was he not referring to the character Yahweh as it was written in Old Testament, did he insert his own meaning ? Why did he change it?
Does God mean Jehovah in Hebrew? It means Elohim.
They never called it “Jehovah”in the bolded you quoted, they called it Yahweh. Are you a Yahweh worshipper or Jehovah worshipper?

You are worshipping William tyndale(Jehovah)

Re: Apostle Paul Lied by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:36pm On Apr 17, 2022
Maynman:

Why didn’t William tyndale call it what they called it then, was he not referring to the character Yahweh as it was written in Old Testament, did he insert his own meaning ? Why did he change it?
Does God mean Jehovah in Hebrew? It means Elohim.
You are worshipping William tyndale(Jehovah)
Now you can distinguish between true KNOWLEDGE and fabrications (LIES) i told you that true knowledge WORKS out BENEFITS in the midst of those who POSSESSED it so that everyone both BELIEVERS and none believers can SEE! Matthew 5:14-16

Keep following me MindHacker and you will learn wonderful things! smiley
Re: Apostle Paul Lied by Maynman: 3:38pm On Apr 17, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Now you can distinguish between true KNOWLEDGE and fabrications (LIES) i told you that true knowledge WORKS out BENEFITS in so that everyone both BELIEVERS and none believers can SEE! Matthew 5:14-16

Keep following me MindHacker and you will learn wonderful things! smiley

You are deceiving yourself from the false knowledge gotten from William tyndale, the one that created “Jehovah”
The Hebrew Bible that was written in Hebrew and the New Testament that was written in Greek NEVER made mentioned of “Jehovah” rather they use yahweh(yhwh)

You are a worshipper of William tyndale(Jehovah).

I’m a mind hacker or whatever and I have showed you the loop holes in your belief.

Re: Apostle Paul Lied by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:40pm On Apr 17, 2022
Maynman:

You are deceiving yourself from the false knowledge of William tyndale, the one that he created Jehovah..
The Hebrew Bible that was written in Hebrew and the New Testament that was written in Greek NEVER made mentioned of “Jehovah” rather they use yahweh(yhwh)

You are a worshipper of William tyndale(Jehovah)
grin

Re: Apostle Paul Lied by Maynman: 3:41pm On Apr 17, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

grin

Worshipper of William tyndale grin
No wonder you a Jehovah witness not a Yahweh witness.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exposing The Hidden Works Of Darkness / Priest Who 'died' During Heart Attack Claims He Went To Hell And Saw Demons Sing / Labourer’s Death Sparks Violent Attack On Celestial Church In Lagos|omohglobalne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.