Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Paying Donations, Tithes And Offerings - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Paying Donations, Tithes And Offerings (173 Views)

Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches / Church Using POS To Collect Tithes And Offerings. Right Or Wrong? (Picture) / Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paying Donations, Tithes And Offerings by eventainment(m): 9:59am On Oct 31, 2021
Is it right for a church to force paying of any funds on members. Cause last time I checked it's supposed to be voluntary donations and not compulsory. And I believe that coercing one to make donations isn't right it should be as a result of the conviction of the heart
Re: Paying Donations, Tithes And Offerings by wordapostle(m): 12:43pm On Oct 31, 2021
I'm more worried that you don't want to give than the pastor forcing you to give. Though don't like giving if the money is not manage well or they can't see the difference after giving.

In any case give as unto the lord sometimes it will be cheerful other times it may be tearful

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Vaccination Can’t Hinder Me From Preaching The Gospel Of Christ – Pas / Bishop Okoye's Appointment, question Of Change Of Office - Bishop Ezeokafor / Katsina The Most Religiously Tolerant State - Arewa Pastors’ Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.