Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

A Nairalander, Cletus Ikeh & Wife Eunice Eze Wedding Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Nairalander, Cletus Ikeh & Wife Eunice Eze Wedding Pictures (36150 Views)

Deborah Iberi Ikeh And Husband Bags African Goodwill Ambassador Awards / “senator Elisha Abbo Killed His Ex-wife” - Eunice Ojukwu / Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding: Pictures Of Celebrities (2) (3) (4)

A Nairalander, Cletus Ikeh & Wife Eunice Eze Wedding Pictures by 2021Blogger: 9:59am On Oct 31, 2021
When it’s time for soul to meet, there’s nothing on earth that can prevent them from meeting, no matter where each may be located. love is a beautiful thing but marriage is a Divine, marriage is a destiny. I met my wife by Divine intervention, she was very far from me, I’m business man at Alaba int’l market ojo lagos, but by wife is a student of University of Nig. Nsukka. we were very far from each other, but destiny brought us together. love is on our side, love is from God, .Alaba int’l market lagos and University of Nig Nsukka is coming up together for another generation.
I found the one my soul love song of solomon 3:4.
May we grow old together in love.
We all desire to love and be loved. For romantic relationships, sacrifice forms a core part of expressing this emotion. patient is the perfect clothes for marriage.

128 Likes 11 Shares

Re: A Nairalander, Cletus Ikeh & Wife Eunice Eze Wedding Pictures by Nackzy: 10:01am On Oct 31, 2021
Congratulation guys, OP did they meet on Nairaland,? cos i don search tire i never see my own, i know i will marry someone from Nairaland someday, if you're that person feel free to DM me

Modified, Please Am a Man, Am receiving too much DM from Guys, So guys stop sending me DMs, I Need a Girl not a Man.. Simple

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Nairalander, Cletus Ikeh & Wife Eunice Eze Wedding Pictures by garriAndsugar: 10:01am On Oct 31, 2021
Congrats to the wife..

18 Likes

Re: A Nairalander, Cletus Ikeh & Wife Eunice Eze Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 31, 2021

Re: A Nairalander, Cletus Ikeh & Wife Eunice Eze Wedding Pictures by OssyMalik: 10:21am On Oct 31, 2021

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Nairalander, Cletus Ikeh & Wife Eunice Eze Wedding Pictures by Ever8090: 10:24am On Oct 31, 2021
Congratulations to them...

Re: A Nairalander, Cletus Ikeh & Wife Eunice Eze Wedding Pictures by XXXXTENTACION: 10:24am On Oct 31, 2021
Iyaebe:
Your wife is beautiful, how she take gree for you is questionable, hope she's not under some spell. Anyways happy married life,one more important thing is that it will be so annoying if at a point you nurse the idea of cheating on this woman because you and I know she did you a favour by marrying you. nobody should quote me because I'm bitter and old without a man,so read and pass and let me be miserable in peace.Shalom. #radicalforJesus#
Always typing rubbish to get people's attention... if you cannot get married must you hate and curse men for not marrying you..
please change your character abeg.... undecided

such low self esteem... embarassed

modified: The bitch just deleted the comment...cheesy

150 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Nairalander, Cletus Ikeh & Wife Eunice Eze Wedding Pictures by KashApp: 10:44am On Oct 31, 2021
Congratulations Bro. Cool handsome man with innocent looking pretty lady...

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander, Cletus Ikeh & Wife Eunice Eze Wedding Pictures by poweranger(f): 11:02am On Oct 31, 2021
congratulations

Re: A Nairalander, Cletus Ikeh & Wife Eunice Eze Wedding Pictures by dayoscape: 11:04am On Oct 31, 2021
Fine babe

Re: A Nairalander, Cletus Ikeh & Wife Eunice Eze Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 31, 2021
Congratulations to her. She's lucky

Re: A Nairalander, Cletus Ikeh & Wife Eunice Eze Wedding Pictures by YunqTee: 12:10pm On Oct 31, 2021
[/sup][sup]
Nackzy:
Congratulation guys, OP did they meet on Nairaland,? cos i don search tire i never see my own, i know i will marry someone from Nairaland someday, if you're that person feel free to DM me
Re: A Nairalander, Cletus Ikeh & Wife Eunice Eze Wedding Pictures by sammybest889(m): 12:19pm On Oct 31, 2021
nairalander una no go see, kept quiet..

b4 dis thread go enter front page make i,use this opportunity advice u...wey wan post ur weeding, birthday, obituary, etc...in fact any celebratio picture...(wey u want post). dey very high selective of d kind pictures u go post...oo (bcus u c,nairalander so dem no get better mouth)

na so,last 2week or so person post pre weeding pictures of (him and him mama) d first three comments wey I c,na insults... I remembered say person type and I quote "madam na ur house boy b dis"

so... what am I saying in summary if u go upload any picture of urself for nairaland.....de HIGHLY SELECTIVE WITH THE KIND OF PICTURE U GO POST OOO

cus it is written in KOLOsian 3:13-33 (I Read)

"TO WHOM BRAIN IS GIVEN WISDOM IS EXPECTED"

once again congratulobia!!! sir wish u both a blessed and happy home

Re: A Nairalander, Cletus Ikeh & Wife Eunice Eze Wedding Pictures by macdammy(m): 12:52pm On Oct 31, 2021
Via
Re: A Nairalander, Cletus Ikeh & Wife Eunice Eze Wedding Pictures by Adaanna(f): 1:16pm On Oct 31, 2021
Congratulations

Re: A Nairalander, Cletus Ikeh & Wife Eunice Eze Wedding Pictures by CUMIN: 1:45pm On Oct 31, 2021
I wish the best of everything that makes marriage works...may God continue to bless you overwhelmingly.

I rejoice with your new family.

The devil will never come in between you

The resources you need to move forward, God will overwhelmingly place it at ease for you.

As I have prayed for you, so shall it be for me.
Amin.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander, Cletus Ikeh & Wife Eunice Eze Wedding Pictures by Hintona(f): 2:21pm On Oct 31, 2021
No make-up on. She's beautiful.

Re: A Nairalander, Cletus Ikeh & Wife Eunice Eze Wedding Pictures by Kirkman: 4:08pm On Oct 31, 2021
A happy married life to such a lovely couple. I like the matching color in the 2nd picture. May you receive all the rewards and blessings of a fruitful marriage. Amen. Grow together in peace and unity.

Re: A Nairalander, Cletus Ikeh & Wife Eunice Eze Wedding Pictures by dahmie2013: 4:40pm On Oct 31, 2021
Congratulations...
Re: A Nairalander, Cletus Ikeh & Wife Eunice Eze Wedding Pictures by SportsHD: 4:55pm On Oct 31, 2021
Congrats. Such lovely couple.
Re: A Nairalander, Cletus Ikeh & Wife Eunice Eze Wedding Pictures by potbelly(m): 5:05pm On Oct 31, 2021
Congratulations sir...

Share location let's help you eat the jollof rice... cheesy

Re: A Nairalander, Cletus Ikeh & Wife Eunice Eze Wedding Pictures by Ruby458(f): 5:12pm On Oct 31, 2021
Congratulations!! Happy married life to you.
Re: A Nairalander, Cletus Ikeh & Wife Eunice Eze Wedding Pictures by irunoko(m): 5:20pm On Oct 31, 2021
Nackzy:
I will recommend.i have 4 beautiful ladies in my care

1.the future is female
2.ponchas
3.sambarry
4.sophiat

So choose lipsrsealed

Re: A Nairalander, Cletus Ikeh & Wife Eunice Eze Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 31, 2021
She's dressed like a lady from the 80's

She's beautiful..
U're also good looking, na Ramsey Noah una go produce..

Happy married life to you.

Re: A Nairalander, Cletus Ikeh & Wife Eunice Eze Wedding Pictures by chatinent: 5:44pm On Oct 31, 2021
You both have a child already?

Anyways, congrats.

Re: A Nairalander, Cletus Ikeh & Wife Eunice Eze Wedding Pictures by Comaya: 6:14pm On Oct 31, 2021
Nackzy:
Re: A Nairalander, Cletus Ikeh & Wife Eunice Eze Wedding Pictures by Soousou(m): 6:14pm On Oct 31, 2021
Wow this is beautiful
Re: A Nairalander, Cletus Ikeh & Wife Eunice Eze Wedding Pictures by TechNana(f): 6:14pm On Oct 31, 2021
Happy marriage life...

I like the steps...

Displayed Morals - right.

Join us https://www.nairaland.com/6825173
Re: A Nairalander, Cletus Ikeh & Wife Eunice Eze Wedding Pictures by CountVersailles(f): 6:14pm On Oct 31, 2021
Una go mess up with olosho girls, but finally go find deeper life wife grin

Re: A Nairalander, Cletus Ikeh & Wife Eunice Eze Wedding Pictures by Passionate888: 6:14pm On Oct 31, 2021
Congratulations

Nackzy:

Na 2nd hand evening newspaper full here o

Re: A Nairalander, Cletus Ikeh & Wife Eunice Eze Wedding Pictures by Rubbiish(m): 6:15pm On Oct 31, 2021
Lovely!

'Zero Hunger Project': Big Church Foundation Gifts Food Items As Palliatives / Tonto Dikeh: I Feel Dirty Dragging Bobrisky Online Everytime But Have No Choice / Revealed At Last: Why Ini Edo’s Marriage Failed