Stats: 3,152,622 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

A Nairalander, Cletus Ikeh & Wife Eunice Eze Wedding Pictures - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Nairalander, Cletus Ikeh & Wife Eunice Eze Wedding Pictures (36149 Views)

Deborah Iberi Ikeh And Husband Bags African Goodwill Ambassador Awards / “senator Elisha Abbo Killed His Ex-wife” - Eunice Ojukwu / Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding: Pictures Of Celebrities (2) (3) (4)

Re: A Nairalander, Cletus Ikeh & Wife Eunice Eze Wedding Pictures by angelfallz(m): 8:37pm On Oct 31, 2021
Congratulations to them
Re: A Nairalander, Cletus Ikeh & Wife Eunice Eze Wedding Pictures by Scottz: 8:37pm On Oct 31, 2021
I threw a shot at someone here on nairaland my first ever shot here o I got snubbed e pain me is it because I didn’t use a profile picture? angry

Trust me I’m very cute and single and searching for that woman thoroughly. It’s well
Re: A Nairalander, Cletus Ikeh & Wife Eunice Eze Wedding Pictures by Nyascobar1414: 8:50pm On Oct 31, 2021
Congratulations... Wish y'all a happy home..
FEMINIST like iyaebe candidlady, siofra....
Wallowing in tears
Re: A Nairalander, Cletus Ikeh & Wife Eunice Eze Wedding Pictures by metaphysics(m): 8:52pm On Oct 31, 2021
Congrats, but bro abeg ,na beg I dey beg you mek you no wear that for the wedding abeg.
Re: A Nairalander, Cletus Ikeh & Wife Eunice Eze Wedding Pictures by Rickbronz(m): 8:54pm On Oct 31, 2021
this op go sabi talk well well o for real life, see epistle. anyway happy married life.
Re: A Nairalander, Cletus Ikeh & Wife Eunice Eze Wedding Pictures by BABANGBALI: 9:03pm On Oct 31, 2021
Mtcheeeeeeeeeew! Boat of them are fokn ugly!!
Re: A Nairalander, Cletus Ikeh & Wife Eunice Eze Wedding Pictures by galaxy2020(m): 9:15pm On Oct 31, 2021
Your wife is beautiful, congrats to you both.
Re: A Nairalander, Cletus Ikeh & Wife Eunice Eze Wedding Pictures by federal9: 9:19pm On Oct 31, 2021
2021Blogger:
When it’s time for soul to meet, there’s nothing on earth that can prevent them from meeting, no matter where each may be located. love is a beautiful thing but marriage is a Divine, marriage is a destiny. I met my wife by Divine intervention, she was very far from me, I’m business man at Alaba int’l market ojo lagos, but by wife is a student of University of Nig. Nsukka. we were very far from each other, but destiny brought us together. love is on our side, love is from God, .Alaba int’l market lagos and University of Nig Nsukka is coming up together for another generation.
I found the one my soul love song of solomon 3:4.
May we grow old together in love.
We all desire to love and be loved. For romantic relationships, sacrifice forms a core part of expressing this emotion. patient is the perfect clothes for marriage.

I am going to a lab tomorrow. I hope I see you there to congratulate you.
Re: A Nairalander, Cletus Ikeh & Wife Eunice Eze Wedding Pictures by VanDerWaalforces: 9:55pm On Oct 31, 2021
Wow! Congratulations!!
Re: A Nairalander, Cletus Ikeh & Wife Eunice Eze Wedding Pictures by holuwajobar(m): 10:12pm On Oct 31, 2021
Nackzy:
Congratulation guys, OP did they meet on Nairaland,? cos i don search tire i never see my own, i know i will marry someone from Nairaland someday, if you're that person feel free to DM me
check out pocochantas

Re: A Nairalander, Cletus Ikeh & Wife Eunice Eze Wedding Pictures by Chinonye25: 10:22pm On Oct 31, 2021
Congratulations
Re: A Nairalander, Cletus Ikeh & Wife Eunice Eze Wedding Pictures by wumi2017(f): 10:35pm On Oct 31, 2021
Congratulations, God when
Re: A Nairalander, Cletus Ikeh & Wife Eunice Eze Wedding Pictures by Eastcoastboy(m): 12:29am On Nov 01, 2021
This one don cop Lioness.
Re: A Nairalander, Cletus Ikeh & Wife Eunice Eze Wedding Pictures by calcal: 2:11am On Nov 01, 2021
Nackzy:
Congratulation guys, OP did they meet on Nairaland,? cos i don search tire i never see my own, i know i will marry someone from Nairaland someday, if you're that person feel free to DM me

Are you searching for a man or a woman?
Re: A Nairalander, Cletus Ikeh & Wife Eunice Eze Wedding Pictures by Bigpapi: 2:33am On Nov 01, 2021
2021Blogger:
When it’s time for soul to meet, there’s nothing on earth that can prevent them from meeting, no matter where each may be located. love is a beautiful thing but marriage is a Divine, marriage is a destiny. I met my wife by Divine intervention, she was very far from me, I’m business man at Alaba int’l market ojo lagos, but by wife is a student of University of Nig. Nsukka. we were very far from each other, but destiny brought us together. love is on our side, love is from God, .Alaba int’l market lagos and University of Nig Nsukka is coming up together for another generation.
We all desire to love and be loved. For romantic relationships, sacrifice forms a core part of expressing this emotion. patient is the perfect clothes for marriage.

Re: A Nairalander, Cletus Ikeh & Wife Eunice Eze Wedding Pictures by sexzymagic(m): 2:59am On Nov 01, 2021
She's beautiful ❤️
Re: A Nairalander, Cletus Ikeh & Wife Eunice Eze Wedding Pictures by Frenzy01(m): 4:35am On Nov 01, 2021
This is lovely... Somebody daughter go love me one day too angry angry

Contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding services also available
Re: A Nairalander, Cletus Ikeh & Wife Eunice Eze Wedding Pictures by DonTattaglia: 6:23am On Nov 01, 2021
CountVersailles:
Una go mess up with olosho girls, but finally go find deeper life wife grin

Otondo, nobody put gun for Olosho head to open leg, na money she dey look for wey make am spread leg to chop prik.
Re: A Nairalander, Cletus Ikeh & Wife Eunice Eze Wedding Pictures by Angel1696: 6:27am On Nov 01, 2021
Chai heaven when
Re: A Nairalander, Cletus Ikeh & Wife Eunice Eze Wedding Pictures by Amhappy(f): 9:05am On Nov 01, 2021
Congratulations
Re: A Nairalander, Cletus Ikeh & Wife Eunice Eze Wedding Pictures by Fithz(m): 10:58am On Nov 01, 2021
Congratulations. Nice couple
Re: A Nairalander, Cletus Ikeh & Wife Eunice Eze Wedding Pictures by Gwapiick: 11:45am On Nov 01, 2021
None of our business
Wetin concern us with thier marriage

Shey nairalanders dey special ni

How will this better our country �

Re: A Nairalander, Cletus Ikeh & Wife Eunice Eze Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 01, 2021
2021Blogger:

I'm sorry for my comment yesterday, forgive me. Happy married life May God bless your union

'Zero Hunger Project': Big Church Foundation Gifts Food Items As Palliatives / Tonto Dikeh: I Feel Dirty Dragging Bobrisky Online Everytime But Have No Choice / Flavour And Awilo Logomba Pictured Together