Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Nid Advice On Da Best Mini Laptop To Buy - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Nid Advice On Da Best Mini Laptop To Buy (634 Views)

Need Help On Best Hp Laptop / What Is The Best Mini Laptop Available / How Can I Use My Laptop To Record Sounds/audio? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nid Advice On Da Best Mini Laptop To Buy by Finety: 1:56pm On Jun 04, 2011
Just recently have started developing a big interest for these mini laptops basically because of its portability. Been thinking of the best stylish one i could get with the best OS that will be fast, 1or 2gb ram, 10 inch or possibly 12, nice keypad and spaceful trackpad, long lasting battery,good video playback and streaming online,and of course surfing the internet and so on. BUDGET is 60-65k
Pls guys i want suggestions cos i dont wana F UP by getting just anyone and discovering lots of hassles nd shortcoming later
Re: Nid Advice On Da Best Mini Laptop To Buy by koksybrwn(m): 1:19pm On Jun 05, 2011
If you ask me, i'll say you shud go for Compaq Mini

(1) (Reply)

Constant $16/day Using Adsense And Blogger / Other Reasons (apart From Network Provider Issues) Why Your Internet Is Slow / Urgent Help Need With Computer That Shutsdown Too Often

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.