Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

What Would You Do If Your Wife Curse Your Aged Parents & Refused To Apologize?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would You Do If Your Wife Curse Your Aged Parents & Refused To Apologize?? (1059 Views)

My Wife Decide Not To Apologize For Offending Me / Where Would You Prefer To Bury Your Aged Parents After Death? / Young Couple Commit Suicide By Hanging After Parents Refused Their Marriage-pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If Your Wife Curse Your Aged Parents & Refused To Apologize?? by Xj2020: 11:32am On Oct 31, 2021
Naira Marley once sang and I quote:
"If you marry, boy like me, you go enjoy yourself
But, If you curse my mother, you pack your things and go
If you marry boy like me, you go gbadun yourself
But, if you curse my father, it's bye bye bye"

Men in the house, how would you handle a woman that not curse you and your generation with madness forgetting that she also had children with you but as well cursed your aged parents with madness due to a misunderstanding between you and her?

Mind you, she is yet to apologize to the husband or his parents.

Misunderstanding will surely arise in any marriage but cursing the spouse parents and refusing to apologize is a no no for me.

Would you as a man continue to keep such woman while pretending that all is well or would you send her packing back to her parents house pending when she show remorse for such an abominable act.

To the male and female folks out there, I will appreciate your sincere contribution to this topic. THANKS in advance.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Curse Your Aged Parents & Refused To Apologize?? by dawnomike(m): 11:34am On Oct 31, 2021
I Will wake up one day,pick my kids and flee from such woman...

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Curse Your Aged Parents & Refused To Apologize?? by Ammishaddai: 11:35am On Oct 31, 2021
As long as she hasn't apologized with a space of 3 days ,she should get her stuff ready for relocation
Simple
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Curse Your Aged Parents & Refused To Apologize?? by sisisioge: 11:41am On Oct 31, 2021
Hmmmm...what will the apology do for you? Will it change the fact that she has so much venom in her? One of the things I just caant stand is caustic mouthed people. Your concern should be how to address that her sad nature not get an apology because if another misunderstanding happens in the future, she will mostly likely curse you, her kids and everyone connected to you again.

I wonder where these people are from!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Curse Your Aged Parents & Refused To Apologize?? by GOFRONT(m): 11:44am On Oct 31, 2021
But na wao.....Things are really happening in some homes oo.....And na just yesternite one woman was sent packing within my neigborhood.

Anyways, TheGidredpiller is coming.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Curse Your Aged Parents & Refused To Apologize?? by maureensylvia(f): 11:48am On Oct 31, 2021
I will..
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Curse Your Aged Parents & Refused To Apologize?? by Kingpin1000: 11:50am On Oct 31, 2021
Well, to some people their wife will never think of insulting her inlaw but to some the wife will always insult their mothers.
I believe it's only a man that can give His family respect not His wife. If a Husband wants His wife to respect His family, the wife will always be loyal to Her inlaw and respect them. It is only a man who does not respect or value His family, that will give his wife that thought that this people are not even important to my husband, so if I treat them anyhow, my Husband will not even care.
I don't blame women who disrespects their inlaw but I blame their Husbands for belittling His family.

Alphas males, Just like other alphas in other species will always put family first before any other thing.

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Curse Your Aged Parents & Refused To Apologize?? by Xj2020: 12:23pm On Oct 31, 2021
And who says the man in question belittled his family members
Kingpin1000:
Well, to some people their wife will never think of insulting her inlaw but to some the wife will always insult their mothers.
I believe it's only a man that can give His family respect not His wife. If a Husband wants His wife to respect His family, the wife will always be loyal to Her inlaw and respect them. It is only a man who does not respect or value His family, that will give his wife that thought that this people are not even important to my husband, so if I treat them anyhow, my Husband will not even care.
I don't blame women who disrespects their inlaw but I blame their Husbands for belittling His family.

Alphas males, Just like other alphas in other species will always put family first before any other thing.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Curse Your Aged Parents & Refused To Apologize?? by Classickj(m): 6:55pm On Oct 31, 2021
Kingpin1000:

Baba Alway Resist the Urge to
Shalaye! cheesycheesy
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Curse Your Aged Parents & Refused To Apologize?? by Oglock(m): 7:55pm On Oct 31, 2021
Irredeemable Simps Are Useless...All Of Them for stupid men
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Curse Your Aged Parents & Refused To Apologize?? by Sonnobax15(m): 8:02pm On Oct 31, 2021
lipsrsealed
Somethings should better remain as imaginations..... Because if they are to truly happen,it won't be funny at all undecided
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Curse Your Aged Parents & Refused To Apologize?? by ahnie: 8:30am On Nov 01, 2021
This one strong o,does the husband insults her parents too,if yes,both needs serious counselling.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Curse Your Aged Parents & Refused To Apologize?? by saintvc(m): 10:05am On Nov 01, 2021
Curse?a
Is the woman one who curses normally, if yes that woman will never buy wife inthe first place. I prefer quiet women who tame their lips

If she hardly speaks in that manner, then something must have prompted it.

I will look at the issue critically and k ow of my parents have been frustrating her and she has been enduring only to explode one minute. I know the kind of parent I have and I will compare who has shown previous I cidence of trouble with other people. One of them can be problematic and I will not support that one .

I will side with wife, support her against my parent enough to talk her into revoking the statement.

My Wife is part of me

(1) (Reply)

Lady Gave Her Boyfriend A Surprise Visit And This Horror Thing Occurred (VIDEO) / Kate Henshaw And Shade Ladipo (pictured) / Today Is My Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.