Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,204 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

What Are Your Favorite Worst Bible Verses? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Are Your Favorite Worst Bible Verses? (570 Views)

Misuse Of The Bible Verses / Conquer Your Fears With These Courage-building Bible Verses / 14 Inspiring Bible Verses About God's Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Your Favorite Worst Bible Verses? by Kholiwe(f): 11:56am On Oct 31, 2021
I like this one..!

Judges 19:29:"When he reached home, he took a knife and cut up his concubine, limb by limb, into twelve parts and sent them into all the areas of Israel."

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Favorite Worst Bible Verses? by Bombblacks: 11:57am On Oct 31, 2021
2 Kings 2:23-25

"From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some boys came out of the town and jeered at him. “Get out of here, baldy!” they said. “Get out of here, baldy!” He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the Lord. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys. And he went on to Mount Carmel and from there returned to Samaria."

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Favorite Worst Bible Verses? by Capaldi: 11:59am On Oct 31, 2021
Deuteronomy 25:11

If two men are fighting and the wife of one of them comes to rescue her husband from his assailant, and she reaches out and seizes him by his private parts, 12 you shall cut off her hand. Show her no pity.
Re: What Are Your Favorite Worst Bible Verses? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:59am On Oct 31, 2021
Bombblacks:
2 Kings 2:23-25

"From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some boys came out of the town and jeered at him. “Get out of here, baldy!” they said. “Get out of here, baldy!” He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the Lord. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys. And he went on to Mount Carmel and from there returned to Samaria."

Evil people always shrink when Justice is Served.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Favorite Worst Bible Verses? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:02pm On Oct 31, 2021
Capaldi:
Deuteronomy 25:11

If two men are fighting and the wife of one of them comes to rescue her husband from his assailant, and she reaches out and seizes him by his private parts, 12 you shall cut off her hand. Show her no pity.

WOMEN BELONG TO SATAN AND THEREFORE, SHE HATES MEN WHO STILL HAVE A CHANCE AT LIVING.

THUS, IF SHE TOUCHES ANY MAN WHO IS NOT HER HUSBAND, SHE INTENDS TO KILL HIM!
Re: What Are Your Favorite Worst Bible Verses? by Neymar1095(m): 12:03pm On Oct 31, 2021
Numbers 31:17-18 "Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves."

That's Moses, supposedly speaking on God's behalf, saying to kill the women & boys & take the girls back as property after conquering these people.

3 Likes

Re: What Are Your Favorite Worst Bible Verses? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:04pm On Oct 31, 2021
Kholiwe:

I like this one..!

Judges 19:29:"When he reached home, he took a knife and cut up his concubine, limb by limb, into twelve parts and sent them into all the areas of Israel."

Of course whores and prostitutes and murdering mamas (slay mamas) and Satan's wives and daughters, Hate this One.
Re: What Are Your Favorite Worst Bible Verses? by Capaldi: 12:05pm On Oct 31, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

[s] WOMEN BELONG TO SATAN AND THEREFORE, SHE HATES MEN WHO STILL HAVE A CHANCE AT LIVING.

[/s]

Trash
Re: What Are Your Favorite Worst Bible Verses? by Kholiwe(f): 12:06pm On Oct 31, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Of course whores and prostitutes and murdering mamas (slay mamas) and Satan's wives and daughters, Hate this One.
Like your mother and sisters.
Re: What Are Your Favorite Worst Bible Verses? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:07pm On Oct 31, 2021
Neymar1095:
Numbers 31:17-18 "Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves."

That's Moses, supposedly speaking on God's behalf, saying to kill the women & boys & take the girls back as property after conquering these people.

That was Moses solving the problem the Soldiers created when they Disobeyed The Law which was, WIPE EVERY EVIL THING AWAY FROM THE EARTH SO THAT IT WOULD NOT COME BACK AND WIPE YOU.

AND AS THE BIBLE SHOWED, THE EVIL TRULY CAME BACK AND NEARLY WIPED THEM OUT!
Re: What Are Your Favorite Worst Bible Verses? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:10pm On Oct 31, 2021
Kholiwe:

Like your mother and sisters.

grin Sure! They did do as you do. It is normal for you people to do so.

You even hate any woman who does not LovePeddler. So nothing unusual, cept that you all are whores AS MEN ARE BEGINNING TO SEE TODAY! grin
Re: What Are Your Favorite Worst Bible Verses? by Kholiwe(f): 12:12pm On Oct 31, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Sure!
Better. Now go and preach to your LovePeddler mother and sisters.
Re: What Are Your Favorite Worst Bible Verses? by Neymar1095(m): 12:13pm On Oct 31, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

[s] That was Moses solving the problem the Soldiers created when they Disobeyed The Law which was, WIPE EVERY EVIL THING AWAY FROM THE EARTH SO THAT IT WOULD NOT COME BACK AND WIPE YOU.

AND AS THE BIBLE SHOWED, THE EVIL TRULY CAME BACK AND NEARLY WIPED THEM OUT! [/s]
Didn't ask for your trash explanation.
Re: What Are Your Favorite Worst Bible Verses? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:16pm On Oct 31, 2021
Kholiwe:

Better. Now go and preach to your LovePeddler mother and sisters.

grin There is No Preaching for Women save one. Divorce your husband Satan if you want to have a chance to Live!
Re: What Are Your Favorite Worst Bible Verses? by Kholiwe(f): 12:18pm On Oct 31, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin There is No Preaching for Women save one. Divorce your husband Satan if you want to have a chance to Live!
Save your preaching for your who.re mother and sisters.
Re: What Are Your Favorite Worst Bible Verses? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:18pm On Oct 31, 2021
Neymar1095:

Didn't ask for your trash explanation.

When You speak rubbish, You ask for Correction! grin
Re: What Are Your Favorite Worst Bible Verses? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:19pm On Oct 31, 2021
Kholiwe:

Save your preaching for your who.re mother and sisters.

I told you LovePeddler, There is No Preaching for Women!
Re: What Are Your Favorite Worst Bible Verses? by Neymar1095(m): 12:19pm On Oct 31, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

When You speak rubbish , You ask for Correction! grin
Then your brain needs to be thrown away cause you have been typing rubbish. F..CK outta here
Re: What Are Your Favorite Worst Bible Verses? by Kholiwe(f): 12:20pm On Oct 31, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

I told you LovePeddler, There is No Preaching for Women!
Tell that to your who.re of a mother.
Re: What Are Your Favorite Worst Bible Verses? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:21pm On Oct 31, 2021
Neymar1095:

Then your brain needs to be thrown away cause you have been typing rubbish. F..CK outta here

That's what evil people like you do. PLEASE COME AND KILL ME AND DEBRAIN ME. LET ME GO AND MEET MY FATHER UP ABOVE!
Re: What Are Your Favorite Worst Bible Verses? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:22pm On Oct 31, 2021
Kholiwe:

Tell that to your who.re of a mother.

I told you whor.e, There is No Preaching for Women!
Re: What Are Your Favorite Worst Bible Verses? by Kholiwe(f): 12:26pm On Oct 31, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Save it for your Whor.e Mother
Re: What Are Your Favorite Worst Bible Verses? by Neymar1095(m): 12:26pm On Oct 31, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

That's what evil people like you do. PLEASE COME AND KILL ME AND DEBRAIN ME. LET ME GO AND MEET MY FATHER UP ABOVE!
k.
Re: What Are Your Favorite Worst Bible Verses? by Neymar1095(m): 12:27pm On Oct 31, 2021
Kholiwe:

I like this one..!

God is love cheesy cheesy
Re: What Are Your Favorite Worst Bible Verses? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:29pm On Oct 31, 2021
Kholiwe:

Save it for your Whor.e Mother

Re: What Are Your Favorite Worst Bible Verses? by Kholiwe(f): 12:30pm On Oct 31, 2021
Neymar1095:

God is love cheesy cheesy
grin grin
Re: What Are Your Favorite Worst Bible Verses? by Bluewitch(f): 1:27pm On Oct 31, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

WOMEN BELONG TO SATAN AND THEREFORE, SHE HATES MEN WHO STILL HAVE A CHANCE AT LIVING.

Hnmmm

cheesy grin

So your mum belongs to Satan....

I see
Re: What Are Your Favorite Worst Bible Verses? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:41pm On Oct 31, 2021
Bluewitch:

Hnmmm

cheesy grin

So your mum belongs to Satan....

I see

Eve destroyed our chance of of being sons of Son of God.

Hence, the Need for God's Adoption (Born Again) for those who want to be sons of God!
Re: What Are Your Favorite Worst Bible Verses? by chimdi101: 1:29pm On Nov 01, 2021
Leviticus 11:20-21 All fowls that creep, going upon all four, shall be an abomination unto you.
Yet these may ye eat of every flying creeping thing that goeth upon all four, which have legs above their feet, to leap withal upon the earth;
Re: What Are Your Favorite Worst Bible Verses? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:48pm On Nov 01, 2021
chimdi101:
Leviticus 11:20-21 All fowls that creep, going upon all four, shall be an abomination unto you.
Yet these may ye eat of every flying creeping thing that goeth upon all four, which have legs above their feet, to leap withal upon the earth;

Simple:
Natural creeping four legged birds - BANNED FOOD

Birds which though they have 4 legs, Naturaly walk on 2 (APPROVED FOOD)

So on top all the plenty food wey dey dis world na Banned food be your problem? Ok o
Re: What Are Your Favorite Worst Bible Verses? by chimdi101: 5:15pm On Nov 01, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Simple:
Natural creeping four legged birds - BANNED FOOD

Birds which though they have 4 legs, Naturaly walk on 2 (APPROVED FOOD)

So on top all the plenty food wey dey dis world na Banned food be your problem? Ok o
Which bird has four legs?
Which flying creeping thing(insects) has four legs?
Your bible is false
Re: What Are Your Favorite Worst Bible Verses? by kingxsamz(m): 7:45pm On Nov 01, 2021
My best verse is where the "good loving god" ordered men to slaughter innocent men, women and children. Children o. grin
1Samuel 15:3
"Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys." (notice how infants was mentioned so little babies that are months old won't be spared)
I won't be surprised if a genocide loving individual quotes me to tell us how his god had to cleanse evil by killing innocent kids. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

The Dark World Of Megachurches / My Experience With Jehovah Witnesses / The Judgement Day And You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.