Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,987 members, 7,821,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Abisola Ajimobi Kola-Daisi: I Place Napkin On My Husband's Lap & Watch Him Eat - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abisola Ajimobi Kola-Daisi: I Place Napkin On My Husband's Lap & Watch Him Eat (56414 Views)

Dele Momodu: I Love Tinubu But I Place Nigeria Above Friendship / Flash! Edwin Clarks Wife Abisola Sodipo-clark Defects To APC From PDP / Abisola Kola-Daisy Shares Sexy Swimwear Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abisola Ajimobi Kola-Daisi: I Place Napkin On My Husband's Lap & Watch Him Eat by Theoutsider: 10:20pm On Oct 31, 2021
Iyaebe:
He will still cheat,men that are pampered are heavily prone to cheating than the ones who is having it slightly hot at home. Women should learn to create fears in their husband's heart(make he subtly dy fear you but dont be wicked)so that whenever he's having the intention of messing around, he'll have a rethink knowing fully well what you are capable of doing. Pamper your husband only when he's old and tired.Don't quote me please.

He might cheat, but u have no problem spending his money.
Men have been cheating since the dawn of time. Get over your self.
Re: Abisola Ajimobi Kola-Daisi: I Place Napkin On My Husband's Lap & Watch Him Eat by gasparpisciotta: 10:22pm On Oct 31, 2021
Mercychen:
If he was a poor man living in "face me I slap you" house, would you still do or say the same thing.?.

Make I slide my into your dm?
Re: Abisola Ajimobi Kola-Daisi: I Place Napkin On My Husband's Lap & Watch Him Eat by Tomahawk99(m): 11:15pm On Oct 31, 2021
Iyaebe:
He will still cheat,men that are pampered are heavily prone to cheating than the ones who is having it slightly hot at home. Women should learn to create fears in their husband's heart(make he subtly dy fear you but dont be wicked)so that whenever he's having the intention of messing around, he'll have a rethink knowing fully well what you are capable of doing. Pamper your husband only when he's old and tired.Don't quote me please.
You must be from a very twisted family.
Re: Abisola Ajimobi Kola-Daisi: I Place Napkin On My Husband's Lap & Watch Him Eat by yyba: 12:01am On Nov 01, 2021
Yobabad:
So we should fry Coke or fanta
shey before na petrol u wan fry abi undecided
Re: Abisola Ajimobi Kola-Daisi: I Place Napkin On My Husband's Lap & Watch Him Eat by yyba: 12:03am On Nov 01, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Is it not this girl that was dating DJ Olu back then?
no she is the girl that was dating DJ tinubu back then
Re: Abisola Ajimobi Kola-Daisi: I Place Napkin On My Husband's Lap & Watch Him Eat by Prime1(m): 12:25am On Nov 01, 2021
Iyaebe:

Smh..
Re: Abisola Ajimobi Kola-Daisi: I Place Napkin On My Husband's Lap & Watch Him Eat by Bigpapi: 2:31am On Nov 01, 2021
onthehill:
"I Place Napkin On My Husband's Lap And Watch Him Eat" - Ex-Governor Ajimobi's Daughter

Abisola Ajimobi Kola-Daisi, daughter of late former Oyo governor, Abiola Ajimobi, has advised women to spoil their men, IgbereTV reports.

The mother of three stated this after she was caught on camera watching her husband Kolapo, eat at an event on Saturday night, October 30 2021.

Sharing the photo on her Instagram story, she wrote;

https://igberetvnews.com/1404808/place-napkin-husbands-lap-watch-eat-ex-governor-ajimobis-daughter-photos/

Re: Abisola Ajimobi Kola-Daisi: I Place Napkin On My Husband's Lap & Watch Him Eat by Bigpapi: 2:32am On Nov 01, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
Okay, you have placed napkin on his laps, it remains his feeder!

Put it in his mouth and let us know when he's done sucking!

Keep rubbing your father's stolen wealth in our faces undecided

Jobless people oshi!

Re: Abisola Ajimobi Kola-Daisi: I Place Napkin On My Husband's Lap & Watch Him Eat by etimism1981: 3:32am On Nov 01, 2021
He will still cheat,men that are pampered are heavily prone to cheating than the ones who is having it slightly hot at home. Women should learn to created fears in their husband's heart so that whenever he's having the intention of messing around, he'll have a rethink knowing fully well what you are capable of doing. Pamper your husband only when he's old and tired.Don't quote me please.
My critical analysis of your statement;
1. You married before but being pushed from
home.
2. You either by useless by bad boys and now are wasted
Or
3. You don't even a man who ready to put in his home
4. Or You spent for men and used and dumped to this hatre start
5. Pls don't destroy other women who enjoying marriage with evil advice
6. Allow the lady to treat the husband as a king
Re: Abisola Ajimobi Kola-Daisi: I Place Napkin On My Husband's Lap & Watch Him Eat by thecommunist(m): 4:34am On Nov 01, 2021
Iyaebe:
no formula for cheating husbands. No matter what you do, a cheating husband will still cheat, if you like have all the witches power in the world, he will still cheat if it is in him.
Re: Abisola Ajimobi Kola-Daisi: I Place Napkin On My Husband's Lap & Watch Him Eat by thecommunist(m): 4:35am On Nov 01, 2021
Mercychen:
If he was a poor man living in "face me I slap you" house, would you still do or say the same thing.?.

no one wishes to be poor. I would choose wealth with fake love than poverty with genuine love anyday anytime

1 Like

Re: Abisola Ajimobi Kola-Daisi: I Place Napkin On My Husband's Lap & Watch Him Eat by whirlout: 5:28am On Nov 01, 2021
Is this her man or her father? This one looks a bit old

1 Like

Re: Abisola Ajimobi Kola-Daisi: I Place Napkin On My Husband's Lap & Watch Him Eat by Zetty177x: 5:55am On Nov 01, 2021
Nisiw365:
guy is as rich as her if not richer. His father kola daisi is a billionaire in naira

Why not billionaire in dollars... billionaire in naira is no compliment

1 Like

Re: Abisola Ajimobi Kola-Daisi: I Place Napkin On My Husband's Lap & Watch Him Eat by Nisiw365: 6:32am On Nov 01, 2021
Zetty177x:

Why not billionaire in dollars... billionaire in naira is no compliment
like its easy. That is why we have 4 dollar billionaires in the whole of nigeria

1 Like

Re: Abisola Ajimobi Kola-Daisi: I Place Napkin On My Husband's Lap & Watch Him Eat by Pharaohny: 8:15am On Nov 01, 2021
Tyche:

Create fears in their husbands heart? I pity you

You dey get pity for evening newspaper grin grin grin grin embarassed embarassed angry
Re: Abisola Ajimobi Kola-Daisi: I Place Napkin On My Husband's Lap & Watch Him Eat by Candycrushy(f): 8:50am On Nov 01, 2021
Iamicekid:

Do your partner do am everyday, or unna just dey do am for the gram, Na simple question wey anyone can comprehend I ask
If you be my partner,the day wey u stop to do am
I go break ur head
Re: Abisola Ajimobi Kola-Daisi: I Place Napkin On My Husband's Lap & Watch Him Eat by Nnamaka1: 9:22am On Nov 01, 2021
Why must you always bring private things onto social media?
Re: Abisola Ajimobi Kola-Daisi: I Place Napkin On My Husband's Lap & Watch Him Eat by mistahchris: 10:08am On Nov 01, 2021
Iyaebe:

You get sense at all
Re: Abisola Ajimobi Kola-Daisi: I Place Napkin On My Husband's Lap & Watch Him Eat by Iamicekid(m): 10:50am On Nov 01, 2021
Candycrushy:

If you be my partner,the day wey u stop to do am
I go break ur head

Lol that’s why I won’t do it from the beginning of the relationship, so u go know who u dey with
Re: Abisola Ajimobi Kola-Daisi: I Place Napkin On My Husband's Lap & Watch Him Eat by MRDEE01: 2:44pm On Nov 01, 2021
EndRape2:
Chat me up or email let us talk about the bolt business.

uote author=MRDEE01 post=107222097]Treat him like a king,then he will treat you like a queen.

My ex girlfriend,treat her like a queen,she now wanted to run my life.

Dear nairalanders.
I am an experienced bolt driver based in abuja.

I am looking for a partner who can provide me a car to drive on Bolt platform,either on weekly remittance or hire purchase basis.

Thank you.

Good day.
I sent my number to your mail
Re: Abisola Ajimobi Kola-Daisi: I Place Napkin On My Husband's Lap & Watch Him Eat by Temysteve(m): 11:31pm On Nov 01, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
Okay, you have placed napkin on his laps, it remains his feeder!

Put it in his mouth and let us know when he's done sucking!

Keep rubbing your father's stolen wealth in our faces undecided

Jobless people oshi!
why is your life full of hate and bitterness??
If you have issues with the father, go and wake him up in the grave and discuss with him nah and leave the daughter to enjoy her life.
Re: Abisola Ajimobi Kola-Daisi: I Place Napkin On My Husband's Lap & Watch Him Eat by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:47am On Nov 02, 2021
Temysteve:
why is your life full of hate and bitterness??
If you have issues with the father, go and wake him up in the grave and discuss with him nah and leave the daughter to enjoy her life.
Are you his daughter So we should be celebrating rubbish bah If I slap you undecided
Re: Abisola Ajimobi Kola-Daisi: I Place Napkin On My Husband's Lap & Watch Him Eat by bernf16(m): 4:26am On Nov 03, 2021
Too much of Nollywood go wound u sooooon!!!
Re: Abisola Ajimobi Kola-Daisi: I Place Napkin On My Husband's Lap & Watch Him Eat by jaiyeorie: 3:52pm On Nov 08, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dcfe282-ImU
Abisola Kola Daisi takes Ghana + friends birthday in london
Re: Abisola Ajimobi Kola-Daisi: I Place Napkin On My Husband's Lap & Watch Him Eat by jaiyeorie: 3:53pm On Nov 08, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pj27saLpoZ8
Abisola Kola Daisi Florence Ajimobi Chika James Silas- Victoria Amudoaghan burial
Re: Abisola Ajimobi Kola-Daisi: I Place Napkin On My Husband's Lap & Watch Him Eat by jaiyeorie: 3:56pm On Nov 08, 2021
Abisola Kola Daisi Florence Ajimobi Chika James Silas - Victoria Amudoaghan burial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NGIpZYEIMA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari / Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is / Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.