Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Abisola Ajimobi Kola-Daisi: I Place Napkin On My Husband's Lap & Watch Him Eat - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abisola Ajimobi Kola-Daisi: I Place Napkin On My Husband's Lap & Watch Him Eat (56415 Views)

Dele Momodu: I Love Tinubu But I Place Nigeria Above Friendship / Flash! Edwin Clarks Wife Abisola Sodipo-clark Defects To APC From PDP / Abisola Kola-Daisy Shares Sexy Swimwear Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abisola Ajimobi Kola-Daisi: I Place Napkin On My Husband's Lap & Watch Him Eat by gift2xl: 6:54pm On Oct 31, 2021
Before who will place it for you!

1 Like

Re: Abisola Ajimobi Kola-Daisi: I Place Napkin On My Husband's Lap & Watch Him Eat by WinForever(m): 6:54pm On Oct 31, 2021
ok,,,,

The most important decision to make in life!!!
... between life and death!

My advice is for you to choose Life

JESUS is Life! He is the owner of Life and gives His followers life eternal!
What are you then waiting for?

Accept Him today and become a follower of His and begin your joyful journey to eternal life in Christ.

... remember that, there is no other alternative!

4 Likes

Re: Abisola Ajimobi Kola-Daisi: I Place Napkin On My Husband's Lap & Watch Him Eat by Tannhauser(m): 6:55pm On Oct 31, 2021
Iyaebe:
He will still cheat,men that are pampered are heavily prone to cheating than the ones who is having it slightly hot at home. Women should learn to create fears in their husband's heart(make he subtly dy fear you but dont be wicked)so that whenever he's having the intention of messing around, he'll have a rethink knowing fully well what you are capable of doing. Pamper your husband only when he's old and tired.Don't quote me please.

grin

Some men like me actually react negatively to threats...we eliminate them ASAP

2 Likes

Re: Abisola Ajimobi Kola-Daisi: I Place Napkin On My Husband's Lap & Watch Him Eat by EX6100: 6:56pm On Oct 31, 2021
kinglee007:
Aaaahhhh, awon F-E-M-I-N-I-S-T TEAM won't like this at all.

Go and marry single mum.
Re: Abisola Ajimobi Kola-Daisi: I Place Napkin On My Husband's Lap & Watch Him Eat by Benwallt(m): 6:57pm On Oct 31, 2021
What is the meaning of this nonsense?
Re: Abisola Ajimobi Kola-Daisi: I Place Napkin On My Husband's Lap & Watch Him Eat by EX6100: 6:57pm On Oct 31, 2021
Iyaebe:
He will still cheat,men that are pampered are heavily prone to cheating than the ones who is having it slightly hot at home. Women should learn to create fears in their husband's heart(make he subtly dy fear you but dont be wicked)so that whenever he's having the intention of messing around, he'll have a rethink knowing fully well what you are capable of doing. Pamper your husband only when he's old and tired.Don't quote me please.

Go and marry single mum.
Re: Abisola Ajimobi Kola-Daisi: I Place Napkin On My Husband's Lap & Watch Him Eat by TeeGentle(m): 7:00pm On Oct 31, 2021
Chaiii!!!
wetin man go do
Re: Abisola Ajimobi Kola-Daisi: I Place Napkin On My Husband's Lap & Watch Him Eat by nautybride: 7:01pm On Oct 31, 2021
Tobedated:

jesus! You are going to make so people lose their husband
are you even sure you are married

She is actually right. Men treat simple women anyhow.
Don't take nonsense at the same time respect him a lot. Yes! Don't cower when you ought to say your mind. Your husband will think twice about bringing trouble to your doorstep.

The same way women will take simple and quiet men for granted especially if he is too caring and domestic.

4 Likes

Re: Abisola Ajimobi Kola-Daisi: I Place Napkin On My Husband's Lap & Watch Him Eat by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 31, 2021
nautybride:

She is actually right. Men treat simple women anyhow.
Don't take nonsense at the same time respect him a lot. Yes! Don't cower when you ought to say your mind. Your husband will think twice about bringing trouble to your doorstep.

The same way women will take simple and quiet men for granted especially if he is too caring and domestic.

It's all rubbish, no woman scares me and if she gets aggressive, she knows the way to her father's house!!

1 Like

Re: Abisola Ajimobi Kola-Daisi: I Place Napkin On My Husband's Lap & Watch Him Eat by Afamsi: 7:08pm On Oct 31, 2021
Iyaebe:
Am not one that will be nice because my wife is acting tough.. In fact her acting tough would rather bring out the beast ( if there is any) in me. Her gentility will make me cherish her and wouldnt want to see her sad because of me

2 Likes

Re: Abisola Ajimobi Kola-Daisi: I Place Napkin On My Husband's Lap & Watch Him Eat by treatise: 7:08pm On Oct 31, 2021
Men are the easiest beings to control only if women could just humble themselves as well as learn their men's strengths and weaknesses.

4 Likes

Re: Abisola Ajimobi Kola-Daisi: I Place Napkin On My Husband's Lap & Watch Him Eat by staga: 7:08pm On Oct 31, 2021
Iyaebe:

What a fool.

1 Like

Re: Abisola Ajimobi Kola-Daisi: I Place Napkin On My Husband's Lap & Watch Him Eat by kunleiky(m): 7:09pm On Oct 31, 2021
Tobedated:

jesus! You are going to make so people lose their husband
are you even sure you are married
Oh you were not around on one thread like that, when she said she's 60 years old grin
Mama niyen o

1 Like

Re: Abisola Ajimobi Kola-Daisi: I Place Napkin On My Husband's Lap & Watch Him Eat by akin9ja78(m): 7:09pm On Oct 31, 2021
Lol so how those that quench thia poverty
Re: Abisola Ajimobi Kola-Daisi: I Place Napkin On My Husband's Lap & Watch Him Eat by asamwababy: 7:11pm On Oct 31, 2021
She Is just playing to the gallery.

Badly behaved girl that her husband is fed up off.

He has no choice cos he benefited from the loot.
Re: Abisola Ajimobi Kola-Daisi: I Place Napkin On My Husband's Lap & Watch Him Eat by when2(f): 7:13pm On Oct 31, 2021
Iyaebe:

Lol! You will make a good comedian. Why waste your talent on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Abisola Ajimobi Kola-Daisi: I Place Napkin On My Husband's Lap & Watch Him Eat by eburuu: 7:19pm On Oct 31, 2021
Iyaebe:
see ewedu way say she don cross 60 at the other post
Re: Abisola Ajimobi Kola-Daisi: I Place Napkin On My Husband's Lap & Watch Him Eat by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 31, 2021
Yinmu
Re: Abisola Ajimobi Kola-Daisi: I Place Napkin On My Husband's Lap & Watch Him Eat by donhackaz: 7:24pm On Oct 31, 2021
Iyaebe:

Clap for yourself S.A on marriage affairs
Re: Abisola Ajimobi Kola-Daisi: I Place Napkin On My Husband's Lap & Watch Him Eat by bjtinz: 7:24pm On Oct 31, 2021
Iyaebe:
He [s]will still cheat,men that are pampered are heavily prone to cheating than the ones who is having it slightly hot at home. Women should learn to create fears in their husband's heart(make he subtly dy fear you but dont be wicked)so that whenever he's having the intention of messing around, he'll have a rethink knowing fully well what you are capable of doing. Pamper your husband only when he's old and tired.Don't quote me please.[/s]

Shhhh
Re: Abisola Ajimobi Kola-Daisi: I Place Napkin On My Husband's Lap & Watch Him Eat by jaxxy(m): 7:24pm On Oct 31, 2021
Iyaebe:

Insecure women will always think men are cheating on them. Whereas women cheat more than men. grin

Confident women don’t care if a man cheats ca she trusts him.
Re: Abisola Ajimobi Kola-Daisi: I Place Napkin On My Husband's Lap & Watch Him Eat by donhackaz: 7:25pm On Oct 31, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Is it not this girl that was dating DJ Olu back then?

You Gerrit bro
Na hin
Re: Abisola Ajimobi Kola-Daisi: I Place Napkin On My Husband's Lap & Watch Him Eat by Bahamas95(m): 7:25pm On Oct 31, 2021
Social media love, continue deceiving yourselves.

Re: Abisola Ajimobi Kola-Daisi: I Place Napkin On My Husband's Lap & Watch Him Eat by Candycrushy(f): 7:25pm On Oct 31, 2021
Iamicekid:
Hope it’s not a one time thing, cause me as a person, i no fit dey do something I can’t keep up with, that’s why all this opening car door for your partner always be like scam, cause u can’t tell me u do it every time, so what’s is the essence
So whats the big deal in opening and closing door
Re: Abisola Ajimobi Kola-Daisi: I Place Napkin On My Husband's Lap & Watch Him Eat by Awise09(m): 7:30pm On Oct 31, 2021
Iyaebe:
Confused, your fellow didn't even shows you like.
Re: Abisola Ajimobi Kola-Daisi: I Place Napkin On My Husband's Lap & Watch Him Eat by Nisiw365: 7:32pm On Oct 31, 2021
asamwababy:
She Is just playing to the gallery.

Badly behaved girl that her husband is fed up off.

He has no choice cos he benefited from the loot.
guy is as rich as her if not richer. His father kola daisi is a billionaire in naira

1 Like

Re: Abisola Ajimobi Kola-Daisi: I Place Napkin On My Husband's Lap & Watch Him Eat by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 31, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Her youngest sister was dating DJ olu. This is the 1st child of ajimobi and has bn married for 10 yrs to kola-daisi's son.
Re: Abisola Ajimobi Kola-Daisi: I Place Napkin On My Husband's Lap & Watch Him Eat by Kfg1: 7:39pm On Oct 31, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Abisola Ajimobi Kola-Daisi: I Place Napkin On My Husband's Lap & Watch Him Eat by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:39pm On Oct 31, 2021
Iyaebe:
Na women like you dey kill their husbands
Re: Abisola Ajimobi Kola-Daisi: I Place Napkin On My Husband's Lap & Watch Him Eat by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:40pm On Oct 31, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
And then?
Amebo man
Re: Abisola Ajimobi Kola-Daisi: I Place Napkin On My Husband's Lap & Watch Him Eat by giacomogiovanni: 7:41pm On Oct 31, 2021
Iyaebe:
Lol. Make him fear you? Because you are capable of doing what exactly? You be him mama? Chai, I no know why I no dey meet craze women like you in the real world. I for like see how you wan make me fear you...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari / Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue / Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.