Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,553 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

My Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday Today - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday Today (60499 Views)

My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad / Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday Today by OgatheTop: 4:23pm On Oct 31, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

Happy birthday.

Looks like she has a passion for cars cool

Snakes actually.

Re: My Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday Today by comrChris(m): 4:24pm On Oct 31, 2021
Happy birthday Omo lala
May God bless and preserve you
Re: My Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday Today by NLPoliceWoman: 4:25pm On Oct 31, 2021
assent:

Happy birthday to her.

Are you aware that mannabbgrills is using alternative monicker, NLpolicewoman?

There are evidences to prove it.

Do you also know that NLpolicewoman reports only those people that say anything mannabbgrills doesn't like? You can check NLpolicewoman's comments for proofs of this.

Why do you allow one person to use alternative monicker against rule 19 of nairaland, but you block other people who do the same?

Why haven't you also block his alternative monicker, NLpolicewoman for breaking the rule? To think the same criminal-minded rule breaker, mannabbgrills, is the same person reporting others for breaking the rules! What an aberation?!

Talk about travesty of justice!

Mannabbgrills, the man with moral corruption, moral decay and moral decadence pretending to be upright and you allow him to perpetrate hypocrisy and deception unchecked!

Lalasticala, are you not supposed to be an unbiased umpire?
Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 1.
Rule 2.

2 Likes

Re: My Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday Today by Pesbest: 4:26pm On Oct 31, 2021
Lala my two hands dey up for you and your wife.

Una dey try for this your daughter body.

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday Today by Electrochemistry(m): 4:26pm On Oct 31, 2021
Happy birthday to the young girl.

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday Today by CaptainZubi: 4:27pm On Oct 31, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
So over 2m Nairalander's birthday should be celebrated angry

That's not logical enough. How can he be super mod and not enjoy such opportunity
He's not a moderator not to even talk of a super mod.

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday Today by MalaikaEH(f): 4:29pm On Oct 31, 2021
Happy birthday fine girl.
Re: My Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday Today by ANGELBOLD(m): 4:30pm On Oct 31, 2021
Happy birthday princess
Re: My Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday Today by SleekyP(m): 4:30pm On Oct 31, 2021
Snake baby...HBD grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday Today by Cchuks27(m): 4:30pm On Oct 31, 2021
Happy birthday daughter. May you grow in good health, wisdom and fear of God. God bless you and your parents. Amen
Re: My Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday Today by Bullhari: 4:31pm On Oct 31, 2021
lalasticlala:
Happy birthday to my daughter.

7 big snakes for the boys,
5 for the ladies.

Aprokogirl, lala I saw that
Re: My Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday Today by Toks2008(m): 4:38pm On Oct 31, 2021
lalasticlala:

Now it is confirmed that our very own lala is a cute man cos in most cases, daughters usually look like thier dad especially the first ones.

Many happy returns in Jesus name.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday Today by Emyogalanya: 4:38pm On Oct 31, 2021
lalasticlala:
why do you expose this girl always? Don't you know Ned nwoko may be lurking around the corner? But by the says 3years now. You want her mum to graduate into bvm. When will you get her sibs?

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday Today by PlayMaker14: 4:42pm On Oct 31, 2021
lalasticlala:
Thanks all
Odogwu himself.... Happy birthday to your beautiful daughter....

She will always bring Joy to your household.

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday Today by emysmile: 4:42pm On Oct 31, 2021
Happy Birthday Daddy's Girl
You will rise above your roots You will never know a better yesterday Each day will be full of bliss from glory to glory Because The Love of God surrounds you Awon enemies ma bend into hopelessness. Amen Awon frenemies ma twist like kokoro. Amen Awon BB (Bad Bele) to ba yinmu si e , electric ma asunate won. Amen

Hallelujah Amen
Re: My Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday Today by Analysiscorner: 4:43pm On Oct 31, 2021
Happy birthday to you nne ọma.

3 Likes

Re: My Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday Today by Uchesis: 4:43pm On Oct 31, 2021
Mr Lala so na till your pikin wan do birthday we go hear from you abi? no wahala naw. Happy birthday to ur baby. Sending a trailer load of vipers to ur house for the celebrations
Re: My Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday Today by Aarenasbaba(m): 4:44pm On Oct 31, 2021
Happy birthday Osewa...where is d venue for rice and chicken
Re: My Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday Today by obembet(f): 4:49pm On Oct 31, 2021
lalasticlala:

Happy birthday beautiful girl wey fan like her mama. God bless u.

Please don't like snake like your father.

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday Today by Passionate888: 4:50pm On Oct 31, 2021
NobleSeed:
wow happy birthday to her .. grow and excel little lad
should be lass not lad
Re: My Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday Today by Hanibbal(m): 4:50pm On Oct 31, 2021
HBD beauty. Greatness and long life in Jesus name.
Re: My Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday Today by iExplore(m): 4:54pm On Oct 31, 2021
Happy birthday to her
Re: My Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday Today by chatinent: 4:55pm On Oct 31, 2021
donsolo4u2c:
LALASITCALA IS A WICKED ADMIN!
I QUIT BLOGGING BECAUSE OF LOW TRAFFICK. MY POST ARE BEEN REMOVED FROM FRONT PAGE. IF I BLOG IMPORTANT NEWS IT WILL B E REMOVED AND WHEN PEOPLE COPIED HE WILL APPROVE IT. UR JUST A WICKED SOUL AND I CANT TAKE BECAUSE OF IT AND WISH YOUR BEAUTIFUL KID EVEIL. LET THE SINS OF THE FATHER BE UPON THE FATHER. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY PRECIOUS DAUGHTER

Check FrontPage.

Is your post usually arranged like those on frontpage or do you write "click to read more"?

2 Likes

Re: My Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday Today by Donaluta(m): 4:55pm On Oct 31, 2021
Happy birthday to your daughter... lalasticlala

May the host of new Jerusalem bless her beyond expectations .. amen .. everything she lay her hand will be successful amen

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday Today by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:56pm On Oct 31, 2021
Candidlady:
Happy birthday to her!!

your wife, her mum must be so pretty, cuz my mind dey tell me say she resemble her mama lol

and yeah abeg make this damsel no like snake like you!

happy birthday again princess

girl children are liberation to "man-kind"

Always say the truth, my lady.
Re: My Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday Today by Candidlady: 4:57pm On Oct 31, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

Always say the truth, my lady.
and why do you think am called candidlady?
Re: My Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday Today by Donaluta(m): 4:59pm On Oct 31, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 1.
Rule 2.

Mynd44 justwise Dominique

Rule 19
Re: My Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday Today by joshuaudom(m): 5:00pm On Oct 31, 2021
Hbd
Re: My Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday Today by Imustreturn(m): 5:05pm On Oct 31, 2021
ahnie:
Happy birthday baby lala.
Grow with Grace and poise,may allahs protection be with you.

Sweetie pls manage this indomie and snake eggs from mama ziino's conglomerate grin.
greetings also from ogaga grin

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday Today by ikorodureporta: 5:05pm On Oct 31, 2021
Lala na that baby be this ...I must born this year too shocked
Re: My Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday Today by Exceed15: 5:07pm On Oct 31, 2021
God bless you beautiful
Re: My Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday Today by ikdaddy01(m): 5:08pm On Oct 31, 2021
Any picture of her holding/ trampling a .....
Happy birthday Child

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After / Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. / My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.