Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Pls I Need Advice On Bet9ja Bonus - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pls I Need Advice On Bet9ja Bonus (2908 Views)

Someone Should Pls Explain Bet9ja BONUS Terms And Conditions For Me. It's Urgent / Help Me Understand Bet9ja Bonus / Just In: Boy Win A Whooping Sum Of 50 Million On Bet9ja With 100 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Advice On Bet9ja Bonus by greggng: 3:08pm On Oct 31, 2021
Bet9ja gave me 500naira bonus and I used it to win 61k last night . Currently the fund is in my bonus acct instead of the main account . I want someone with similar experience to tell me what to do to redeem my fund before I forfeit everything . Only those that 've being through this kind of experience should respond . I have read their terms and condition ...is not helping matters ...only big gramma there
Re: Pls I Need Advice On Bet9ja Bonus by waploger(m): 3:17pm On Oct 31, 2021
greggng:
Bet9ja gave me 500naira bonus and I used it to win 61k last night . Currently the fund is in my bonus acct instead of the main account . I want someone with similar experience to tell me what to do to redeem my fund before I forfeit everything . Only those that 've being through this kind of experience should respond . I have read their terms and condition ...is not helping matters ...only big gramma there

when you go to the bonus transaction>>active bonus, you will see the bar when it completes 100% you can withdraw it.... so just take like N100 and keep staking till the bar gets to 100%.

no forget to bless me oh.... and the bonus go expire this Sunday 11:53pm... no carry any Monday match.
Re: Pls I Need Advice On Bet9ja Bonus by Wawelexy(m): 3:24pm On Oct 31, 2021
greggng:

Just keep staking till the bar gets to 100%, then u can withdraw... But stake with low amount so u don't loose the whole Money... And check for the expiring date for the bonus so you can bet on games within this period.... Goodluck bro.
Re: Pls I Need Advice On Bet9ja Bonus by greggng: 3:27pm On Oct 31, 2021
waploger:

when you go to the bonus transaction>>active bonus, you will see the bar when it completes 100% you can withdraw it.... so just take like N100 and keep staking till the bar gets to 100%.

no forget to bless me oh.... and the bonus go expire this Sunday 11:53pm... no carry any Monday match.

I used the 500naira that won the 61k on zoom ...I want to stake more on some
Re: Pls I Need Advice On Bet9ja Bonus by waploger(m): 3:34pm On Oct 31, 2021
greggng:

don't stake all oh!!! just stake N100 naira on each ticket(try to book like 8 tickes with N100 even if na 5 odds) and check the bonus bar
Re: Pls I Need Advice On Bet9ja Bonus by Bakerdav: 3:43pm On Oct 31, 2021
aernitana-napoli(2&over 2.5),Florentine-spezia(1&over1.5)
Re: Pls I Need Advice On Bet9ja Bonus by tunize(m): 3:47pm On Oct 31, 2021
greggng:

Budget like 2k just dey roll am over with 500naira 3odds before you use reach 2k e go full reach 100% then you redeem cash
Re: Pls I Need Advice On Bet9ja Bonus by greggng: 4:11pm On Oct 31, 2021
waploger:

don't stake all oh!!! just stake N100 naira on each ticket(try to book like 8 tickes with N100 even if na 5 odds) and check the bonus bar

Bros e be like say I don Bleep up...

I just took 2k out of the game dye stake . I stake two games for 500 naira each ...then spread others with 100 naira each ...I hope I am doing the right thing . I wanna concentrate on zoom since I don't know when this bonus go expire o...if The 2k fails , I will take another 2k ...I go focus on zoom today ...meanwhile the bar says am on 33percent ....I really need this tgere money o

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Advice On Bet9ja Bonus by seankafor(m): 4:46pm On Oct 31, 2021
greggng:

I just took 2k out of the game dye stake . I stake two games for 500 naira each ...then spread others with 100 naira each ...I hope I am doing the right thing . I wanna concentrate on zoom since I don't know when this bonus go expire o...if The 2k fails , I will take another 2k ...I go focus on zoom today ...meanwhile the bar says am on 33percent ....I really need this tgere money o
make sure you re staking odds within 3 odds and above
Re: Pls I Need Advice On Bet9ja Bonus by greggng: 4:58pm On Oct 31, 2021
seankafor:
make sure you re staking odds within 3 odds and above

Bros the odd that won the 61k is 70 odds with 500naira . All my odds are above 60odds
Re: Pls I Need Advice On Bet9ja Bonus by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 31, 2021
greggng:
Your bonus will expire by 12am on 1st of November.You have 2 more games to play before you can redeem your bonus.Make sure you don't sleep before 11pm in other for you to redeem your bonus and after redeeming,it will be credited into your main account before you can withdraw.Make sure your tickets ends before 11pm.
Note;If you don't redeem your bonus before it expires,bet9ja will forfeit it.
Dont use all the winning to bet again.Bet 3odds and stake 200naira each like 5 tickets with different options.No how 2 tickets go enter.Once your 2 tickets have won,open bet9ja new mobile.Tap on deposit.You will see bonus at the left.Tap it.You will now see redeem bonus.Tap it.Your winnings will be credited into your main account for you to withdraw.
Abeg show love with.My bet9ja ID 3576574 Sunday.

Re: Pls I Need Advice On Bet9ja Bonus by greggng: 5:55pm On Oct 31, 2021
Joysticks:
Your bonus will expire by 12am on 1st of November.You have 2 more games to play before you can redeem your bonus.Make sure you don't sleep before 11pm in other for you to redeem your bonus and after redeeming,it will be credited into your main account before you can withdraw.Make sure your tickets ends before 11pm.
Note;If you don't redeem your bonus before it expires,bet9ja will forfeit it.
Dont use all the winning to bet again.Bet 3odds and stake 200naira each like 5 tickets with different options.No how 2 tickets go enter.Once your 2 tickets have won,open bet9ja new mobile.Tap on deposit.You will see bonus at the left.Tap it.You will now see redeem bonus.Tap it.Your winnings will be credited into your main account for you to withdraw.
Abeg show love with.My bet9ja ID 3576574 Sunday.

You are a wizard . Your advice is very helpful . After playing the games I discover that my percent now rise from 33 to 80 percent ...the moment later I saw 100 percent and I pressed on redeem it ...I now have 60k in my main account . I thank u so much ...
Re: Pls I Need Advice On Bet9ja Bonus by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 31, 2021
greggng:

You are a wizard . Your advice is very helpful . After playing the games I discover that my percent now rise from 33 to 80 percent ...the moment later I saw 100 percent and I pressed on redeem it ...I now have 60k in my main account . I thank u so much ...
Abeg help your bros with a token.Bet9ja ID Sunday 3576574.Thanks
Re: Pls I Need Advice On Bet9ja Bonus by bestmutiu2019(m): 6:21pm On Oct 31, 2021
greggng:
check out the sports bonus page and read thoroughly,but I think you have rollover 3 odds 3 times b4 you cashout
Re: Pls I Need Advice On Bet9ja Bonus by waploger(m): 6:24pm On Oct 31, 2021
greggng:

you are doing it right but reduce your stake so that your money no go finish before you reach 100 percent..
Re: Pls I Need Advice On Bet9ja Bonus by waploger(m): 6:33pm On Oct 31, 2021
greggng:

Re: Pls I Need Advice On Bet9ja Bonus by waploger(m): 6:36pm On Oct 31, 2021
greggng:

show love to me airtime or aza things.
Re: Pls I Need Advice On Bet9ja Bonus by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 31, 2021
Do giveaway bro
Na airtime me i need

More winnings baami
Re: Pls I Need Advice On Bet9ja Bonus by Dubeson64: 7:34am On May 01, 2022
URGENT ATTENTION PLEASE

I RECEIVED 100,000 AS WELCOME BONUS.
I'VE BET 3 DIFFERENT TICKETS WITH 40,000
WHAT ELSE SHOULD I DO TO REDEEM MY REMAINING BALANCE OF 60K?

(1) (Reply)

I'm Going To Liverpool - Tevez / Urgent: Who Can Help Me Proof To My Mum That Ftb Betting Is A Dirty Exercise. / Vincent Enyeama To Break The Ligue 1 Clean Sheet Record?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.