Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,290 members, 7,839,430 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

How To Get On The Dark Web: A Step-by-step Guide - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Get On The Dark Web: A Step-by-step Guide (5193 Views)

Dark Web Links / The Onion Patch – Best Dark Web Websites You Shouldn’t Miss / New General Maths SSS1-3. Step By Step Solutions To All Exercises. 1st Time Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: How To Get On The Dark Web: A Step-by-step Guide by Tijani009: 6:54pm On Jun 23, 2023
Ebimoses23:
Y'all need to be careful surfing the darkweb because over 80% of vendors there are scams,it's lucrative thou because you can get alot of useful stuffs like Hacking tutorials stolen details from there like credit cards,bank logs, PayPal, social security number,fake university degrees,fake currencies and lots more.

Darkweb can make anyone rich very fast if you know how to navigate it without getting scammed because alot of those credit cards can be gotten cheap and you might be lucky to get a good balance on the card, I was shocked when I found a Nigeria Cc details with about
500k for just $30.
During police raid on naira Marley alot of darkweb sites where found on his laptop.

I do use darkweb to get alot of Tech Tutorials Like Bank And ATM hacking, Get Vital Credentials Of Some Company and Lot more stuffs and the payments are done using bitcoins,
I was even suprise that in 2020 when Iphone11 was realised A Sell Has All Ready Gotten 2 Half the Price of the The One From Original Which is 2 Iphone 11 Were Sold for $300, While from main source 1 was worth $700-$900 As at then.
I only buy stuffs with monies I can afford to lose,this method helps me to know legit vendors.
Boss good evening

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Human/Chimpanzee Crossbreed. Photos. / Msc Dissertation Topic In Construction Project Management / Top 10 Facts You Probably Didn't Know. #6 Is A Shocker!.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.