Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,451 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

How To Get On The Dark Web: A Step-by-step Guide - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Get On The Dark Web: A Step-by-step Guide (5194 Views)

Dark Web Links / The Onion Patch – Best Dark Web Websites You Shouldn’t Miss / New General Maths SSS1-3. Step By Step Solutions To All Exercises. 1st Time Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get On The Dark Web: A Step-by-step Guide by Yinksdavid(m): 11:05pm On Nov 01, 2021
edictng:
I don't think any of you have any reason to visit the dark web.
Please avoid the place

There could be some genuine reasons accessing the dark web and would use myself as an example.

I cam across the dark web in 2010 during my MSc degree while i was about to start my thesis. The topic was SWARM INTELLIGENCE: Antnet algorithm using MATLAB(This was a foreign university so there was no option of bribing). I didn't know anything about programming not to talk of Matlab programming so i initially visited a couple of freelance sites to pay for the services of a programmer to assist me but to cut the long story short, I was unable to get one due to various reasons, high cost, not understanding each other and all so i heard about the dark web(I am always very security conscious when i am on the internet), visited the site, learnt about it and was able to get a programmer who wrote the programming part of my thesis at a very cheap cost with little explanation.

For content creators, you can get very deep writings/literatures on different topics that you wont easily see on the normal web(You would have to subscribe or pay or something).

1 Like

Re: How To Get On The Dark Web: A Step-by-step Guide by Yinksdavid(m): 11:08pm On Nov 01, 2021
vivalavida:

Incognito mode on other browsers is supposed to provide these advantages too right?

No Bro. Incognito only protects you on the surface level such as not wanting people around to know sites you visited.

1 Like

Re: How To Get On The Dark Web: A Step-by-step Guide by MrEazi223: 11:12pm On Nov 01, 2021
I just downloaded a DuckDuckGo browser now

What else do I need to access dark web?
Re: How To Get On The Dark Web: A Step-by-step Guide by Yinksdavid(m): 11:18pm On Nov 01, 2021
MrEazi223:
I just downloaded a DuckDuckGo browser now

What else do I need to access dark web?

Nothing again, you can start searching for things you want to know about.
Re: How To Get On The Dark Web: A Step-by-step Guide by MrEazi223: 11:25pm On Nov 01, 2021
I tried some of the dark web sites you posted on the other thread but non opened
Re: How To Get On The Dark Web: A Step-by-step Guide by Yinksdavid(m): 11:33pm On Nov 01, 2021
MrEazi223:
I tried some of the dark web sites you posted on the other thread but non opened

Yes they wont open and that is because the links changes all the time some every few months so to get the current website link, you have to search from one of the browsers with the name of the site you want to visit.
Re: How To Get On The Dark Web: A Step-by-step Guide by MrEazi223: 11:34pm On Nov 01, 2021
Yinksdavid:

Yes they wont open and that is because the links changes all the time some every few months so to get the current website link, you have to search from one of the browsers with the name of the site you want to visit.

Thank you for your timely response
I hope to become an expert on the web soon
Re: How To Get On The Dark Web: A Step-by-step Guide by Yinksdavid(m): 11:41pm On Nov 01, 2021
MrEazi223:

Thank you for your timely response
I hope to become an expert on the web soon

Yw and you can always achieve whatever you want to.
Re: How To Get On The Dark Web: A Step-by-step Guide by Onluck(m): 11:47pm On Nov 01, 2021
Thanks for informing us greatly.
BUT
GO TO THE LINK ON MY SIGNATURE TO CLAIM YOUR FREE NS(ETHERIUM)
Etherium is almost in total control of LEGIT AIRDROPS and even as at now they will be distributing NS under their block chain.
1NS=0.4$ which 10NS will be even immediately one sign up. Some people have gotten 100NS, just calculate the earning your self.
THE LINK IS ON MY SIGNATURE..
This do not require your details like name, email, etc.. they only need one's Etherium wallet address.
BUT IT'S REMAINING ONE DAY TO GO!
Count down!!!
Re: How To Get On The Dark Web: A Step-by-step Guide by WhatsAppZaddy8: 10:33am On Nov 02, 2021
Unclesamo:

how do you get the list if web address to visit?
Then I just search on Google for best darkweb sites.

Any link/recommendation I see...I copy and head back to my tor browser to paste.

1 Like

Re: How To Get On The Dark Web: A Step-by-step Guide by Kraytur: 10:37am On Nov 02, 2021
studentwriter:
just like that?

Yep grin
Re: How To Get On The Dark Web: A Step-by-step Guide by SarutobiEky(m): 1:14pm On Nov 02, 2021
Brexxit:
Y'all need to be careful surfing the darkweb because over 70% of darkweb vendors there are scams,it's lucrative tho because you can get alot of useful stolen details from there like credit cards,bank logs, PayPal, social security number,fake university degrees,fake currencies and lots more.

Darkweb can make anyone rich very fast if you know how to navigate it without getting scammed because alot of those credit cards can be gotten cheap and you might be lucky to get a good balance on the card, during police raid on naira Marley alot of darkweb sites where found on his laptop.

I do use darkweb to get alot of stuffs and the payments are done using bitcoins,I only buy stuffs with monies I can afford to lose,this method helps me to know legit vendors.
bro can I send a pm? I'd like to converse with you pls.
Re: How To Get On The Dark Web: A Step-by-step Guide by Brexxit(m): 1:16pm On Nov 02, 2021
SarutobiEky:
bro can I send a pm? I'd like to converse with you pls.
Okay.
Re: How To Get On The Dark Web: A Step-by-step Guide by SarutobiEky(m): 1:50pm On Nov 02, 2021
Brexxit:

Okay.
sent boss thanks
Re: How To Get On The Dark Web: A Step-by-step Guide by Brexxit(m): 1:59pm On Nov 02, 2021
SarutobiEky:
sent boss thanks
Use the WhatsApp contact on my signature.
Re: How To Get On The Dark Web: A Step-by-step Guide by SarutobiEky(m): 2:09pm On Nov 02, 2021
Brexxit:

Use the WhatsApp contact on my signature.
ok boss
Re: How To Get On The Dark Web: A Step-by-step Guide by Yinksdavid(m): 8:51pm On Nov 18, 2021
Learn Anytime, Anywhere In Any Language For Free

100% FREE LEARNING PORTAL

LEARN ANY COURSE FOR FREE IN YOUR OWN LANGUAGE

LearnVern is coined from the word Learn in Vernacular Languages - LearnVern teaches students in the user's native language. Years of research have indicated that students learn the most difficult concepts easily when explained in a language they most understand and with images, examples, and practical insights. Each of the subjects we teach at LearnVern is offered in vernacular languages, have perfect examples and lots of practical insights and are taught by experts in their fields

https://www.learnvern.com/
Re: How To Get On The Dark Web: A Step-by-step Guide by Yinksdavid(m): 6:40pm On Nov 19, 2021
A collection of simple python mini projects to enhance your python skills

Do you want to learn Python but aren't really sure where to start?

Take a look at this GitHub repo with a collection of 101 simple Python projects that you can use as a starting point.

There’s a ton of code samples; random password generators, web scrapers, games, and more.

https://github.com/Python-World/python-mini-projects
Re: How To Get On The Dark Web: A Step-by-step Guide by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 12, 2022
Yinksdavid:

There could be some genuine reasons accessing the dark web and would use myself as an example.

I cam across the dark web in 2010 during my MSc degree while i was about to start my thesis. The topic was SWARM INTELLIGENCE: Antnet algorithm using MATLAB(This was a foreign university so there was no option of bribing). I didn't know anything about programming not to talk of Matlab programming so i initially visited a couple of freelance sites to pay for the services of a programmer to assist me but to cut the long story short, I was unable to get one due to various reasons, high cost, not understanding each other and all so i heard about the dark web(I am always very security conscious when i am on the internet), visited the site, learnt about it and was able to get a programmer who wrote the programming part of my thesis at a very cheap cost with little explanation.

For content creators, you can get very deep writings/literatures on different topics that you wont easily see on the normal web(You would have to subscribe or pay or something).
I have a direct site for getting bank fullz and secret format to get all details from your white and black head with easy, and the site is legit, whatsapp me only in +1(202)979-0650
Re: How To Get On The Dark Web: A Step-by-step Guide by Yinksdavid(m): 4:28pm On Jan 12, 2022
I have a direct site for getting bank fullz and secret format to get all details from your white and black head with easy, and the site is legit, whatsapp me only in +1(202)979-0650

Are you responding to me directly or on the topic?
Re: How To Get On The Dark Web: A Step-by-step Guide by Yinksdavid(m): 4:11pm On Jan 25, 2022
Hello Guys, Once again i have been banned from posting on my Computer tips thread https://www.nairaland.com/6949601/computer-tips so i will continue to share my tips on other pages till its restored(Hope so).

I will also like to create a whatsapp group where i can share those tips(Thousands) so if there is anyone interested to join, kindly send an email. Group will be created once i am able to get 50 people.
Re: How To Get On The Dark Web: A Step-by-step Guide by Yinksdavid(m): 4:21pm On Jan 25, 2022
How to test the power consumption of a computer video card.

FurMark is a special utility that allows you to find out the power consumption, as well as the performance and temperature of the video card under different loads.

To test the performance, just run the program and click on "GPU stress test". Then click "Go" and wait for the result.

If FurMark runs for 30 minutes without crashing, it's safe to say that your graphics card can handle just about anything.
Re: How To Get On The Dark Web: A Step-by-step Guide by Yinksdavid(m): 6:04pm On Jan 25, 2022
How to watch a video on the Internet with friends from a distance(Another location).

Let's use Sync Video, an online platform that helps you create a room on the Internet and watch YouTube videos with others.

Here's a simple instruction:

1. Create a room (it's free, no registration required).
 2. Share the link with other viewers (on any platform or by email).

Ready! Now you can watch videos or listen to music in sync with everyone else in the room.

Re: How To Get On The Dark Web: A Step-by-step Guide by Yinksdavid(m): 5:45pm On Jan 26, 2022
How to recover deleted files on Windows.

Above, I wrote about how special services find even deleted files, but you do not need to know someone in such structures to recover an accidentally deleted file.

The free software R.saver can help us in data recovery.

To use it, you just need to unpack the contents of the archive, run it, select a disk to scan for deleted files, and then select the files you need and restore them.

Re: How To Get On The Dark Web: A Step-by-step Guide by Yinksdavid(m): 1:22pm On Jan 27, 2022
How to damage your file so that no one can open it.

Actual: you have not done your homework, and the teacher is waiting for the finished work. Or the project is not ready, and the boss is waiting for completion. To make excuses to a person, there is a simple and proven way — to damage the file so that the recipient does not open it or can't view it when he opens it.

The free site Corrupt a file is designed with this purpose in mind. Plausibly name any file, send it to the site and wait a couple of seconds — the service will return an already damaged document.

If you try to open the file, a technical error will pop up. Download the received file or instantly send it to the cloud storage — and you're done!

Re: How To Get On The Dark Web: A Step-by-step Guide by Yinksdavid(m): 7:38pm On Jan 28, 2022
For those of use who wants to learn without spending a dime, I have access to 31 Paid Courses Full links for free but will be sharing 8 each day. Take advantage and start earning money within 3-6 months

Kali linux - Complete Training Program from Scratch course

Complete Machine Learning and Data Science Zero to Mastery

Learn Python & Ethical Hacking From Scratch

Photoshop CC In an Easy Simple Professional Way

Cybersecurity Collection

Python Ethical Hacking Build tools for ethical hacking

Build Responsive Real World Websites with HTML5 and CSS3

Website Hacking Course 2018 Earn Money by doing Bug Bounty

Note: The google drive links will only be opened in a browser

1 Like

Re: How To Get On The Dark Web: A Step-by-step Guide by Yinksdavid(m): 7:21pm On Jan 29, 2022
Re: How To Get On The Dark Web: A Step-by-step Guide by Yinksdavid(m): 8:30am On Feb 28, 2022
Good Morning House.

Due to constant restriction on articles that i try to share on this platform, I just created a telegram group where latest IT information, career guidance, IT Tips(Focus on current IT skills), IT materials, dumps(Based on request) and general IT Knowledge will be shared.

This a great chance for you as the world is evolving right now at an expeditious rate and there is a surge in demand for varieties of IT roles (Cloud computing, Data Analysis and Engineering, IOT, AI, DevOps, etc). According to Oracle’s Cloud Predictions, “80% of all enterprise (and mission-critical) workloads will move to the cloud by 2025”.

The aim of the group is to enlighten interested individuals/group with the information that are provided on there and also get views, feedbacks and general questions from everyone.

Below is the link to the group

https:///+hD59ybnBZhU0OTVk
Re: How To Get On The Dark Web: A Step-by-step Guide by Yinksdavid(m): 10:18am On Mar 01, 2022
Hello Guys, Happy New month and I want to share an information for anyone interested in taking the Microsoft Azure Fundamentals certification at no cost.

All that is required is to attend the Microsoft Azure Virtual Training Day: Fundamentals and you should register via

https://mktoevents.com/Microsoft+Event/318407/157-GQE-382.

Dumps are also available once you are preparing to take the certification exam and you can reach out to me for any clarification or additional information.

You can also join me via a newly created telegram group where tips and tricks are shared via

https:///+hD59ybnBZhU0OTVk
Re: How To Get On The Dark Web: A Step-by-step Guide by Yinksdavid(m): 3:56pm On Mar 30, 2023
Thanks to my customers and everyone who has reached out to either buy products from me, engaged me for information or consultation on Cloud IT and Engineering. You can always reach out if you need update on such topics and will be glad to provide them.

Please find below the prices for the commonly used Microsoft products(Activation/Product keys) that I sell (Note that it's not ready made but buy to sell on request).

All prices are in Naira and it's a lifetime activation which means you will never have to get another activation key for any Microsoft product you already activated

Windows 10 Pro (10k)

Windows 11 Pro (16k)

Office 2016 (7.5k)

Office 2019 (10k)

Office 2021 (15k)

M365 (15k)

Office for MAC (18k).

I also have access to the activation keys for another MS product. Thanks
Re: How To Get On The Dark Web: A Step-by-step Guide by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 13, 2023
eazzii
Re: How To Get On The Dark Web: A Step-by-step Guide by Yinksdavid(m): 8:05am On Apr 25, 2023
Good morning everyone, Please find below the prices for the commonly used Microsoft products(Activation/Product keys) that I sell (Note that it's not ready made but buy to sell on request).

All prices are in Naira and it's a lifetime activation which means you will never have to get another activation key for any Microsoft product you already activated

Windows 10 Pro (10k)

Windows 11 Pro (16k)

Office 2016 (7.5k)

Office 2019 (10k)

Office 2021 (15k)

M365 (15k)

Office(2019, 2021) for MAC (18k).

Office visio 2019, 2021

I also have access to the activation keys for another MS product. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Study Abroad Agency In Nigeria / Tell Us About Your Favourite Teacher. / OAU Master Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.