Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows (47891 Views)

Dayo Isreal Meets Abba Kadade In Osun (Picture) / Sergeant Muhammed Kadade: Banditry Was Invented By Politicians / PDP Convention: Kadade Sulaiman Becomes PDP National Youth Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by seguno2: 7:00am On Nov 01, 2021
temitope27:
A terrorist

Like the president who has failed to declare bandits as terrorists

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:01am On Nov 01, 2021
seunmsg:
The guy even looks like a bandit. So sad PDP had to elect a bandit as national youth leader in their desperation to win back power.
So Gumi is now a bandit,why has your buhari not arrested him?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by seguno2: 7:01am On Nov 01, 2021
seunmsg:
The guy even looks like a bandit. So sad PDP had to elect a bandit as national youth leader in their desperation to win back power.

Are you seeing a bandit in him, because you have a terrorist as president

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by SALIMAN(m): 7:02am On Nov 01, 2021
Dosent mean the boy is a terrorist, , rejoice with someone's achievement and yours too shall be celebrated

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by rayvelez(m): 7:03am On Nov 01, 2021
Definitely PDP is funding these bandits activities.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by seguno2: 7:04am On Nov 01, 2021
iluvdonjazzy:
I have been saying it PDP is worst than APC

Is PDP the party refusing to call bandits as terrorists

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by seguno2: 7:06am On Nov 01, 2021
rayvelez:
Definitely PDP is funding these bandits activities.

So definitely Buhari and APC are ignorant of this information, hence Gumi is still a freeman walking free instead of cooling off in prison
Re: Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by CUMIN: 7:06am On Nov 01, 2021
seunmsg:

He will coordinate bandits to hijack ballot boxes

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by Wokenaija: 7:07am On Nov 01, 2021
All criminals - APC , PDP , APGA
Re: Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by seguno2: 7:08am On Nov 01, 2021
CUMIN:
He will coordinate bandits to hijack ballot boxes

Bandits who are Buhari and APC’s original love hence they have refused to call them terrorists?
Does this one know what he is talking about

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by Shytreasure(m): 7:09am On Nov 01, 2021
OnMyBiz:
Was there any difference between PDP and APC before: terrorist and crooks they all are.

My signature is the latest free ethereum earning. Just two days left to the end of the airdrops,

listing is happening this new month (November) on some of the four largest market including coinbase. With an estimated listing price of 100$ per NS, do the math for 10NS which you will be receiving as airdrop.

Just follow the instruction on my signature to claim your airdrop.

Very legit, I don't do scam.

How do one claim the NS eventually?
Re: Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by Zorn: 7:11am On Nov 01, 2021
seunmsg:
just like how APC introduced terrorism into Nigeria as a campaign point to gain power

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by ojuu4u(m): 7:12am On Nov 01, 2021
Gentlerespect76:

See the boy PDP chose as Youth Leader. Very unfortunate as he looks so naive.

I am trying to understand why PDP is bending double over, to please the North. Why?

If they choose age 40+ as youth leader you will also .....complain.... death is only thing that can satisfy you.
Re: Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by tamdun: 7:12am On Nov 01, 2021
the picture is even a recent one

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by paskal16: 7:14am On Nov 01, 2021
OnMyBiz:
Was there any difference between PDP and APC before: terrorist and crooks they all are.

My signature is the latest free ethereum earning. Just two days left to the end of the airdrops,

listing is happening this new month (November) on some of the four largest market including coinbase. With an estimated listing price of 100$ per NS, do the math for 10NS which you will be receiving as airdrop.

Just follow the instruction on my signature to claim your airdrop.

Very legit, I don't do scam.
scam don’t waste your time
Re: Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by Tomahawk99(m): 7:14am On Nov 01, 2021
Gentlerespect76:

See the boy PDP chose as Youth Leader. Very unfortunate as he looks so naive.

I am trying to understand why PDP is bending double over, to please the North. Why?
The boy is a youth oga. You lot are used to having 50 year olds as youth leaders.
Re: Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by OTlandlord: 7:15am On Nov 01, 2021
This confirm & proves yet again the young lad is influential in the North. Underate him at your own peril. grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by tamdun: 7:16am On Nov 01, 2021
RuggedBiafran:
IF TRUE THEN ..I PITY Tinubu AND THEIR SOUTHWASTEE ZOMBIES...

GUMI IS AN INTEGRAL PART OF THIS GOVERNMENT AND THIS MOVE SHOWS THE POLICY SHIFT OF THE APC...ITS DISGUSTING SEEING THAT PEOPLE THAT CLAIM TO BE SOPHISTICATED CANT EVEN DECODE THAT THE FULANI NORTH HAS DUMPED APC...

2MORO THEIR ZOMBIES WILL BE LAMENTING ....SPITS!!
Shey na hereditary or u just chose to be stupid, u people will always find a way to link Tinubu and Yoruba people to every discussion, shey them swear for Una ni
Re: Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by OhiOfIhima: 7:18am On Nov 01, 2021
Sonyboom765:
This is shocking to say the least. So PDP on groom bandit to take over from shekau.

Nigeria is doomed. !!!

Gumi speak on behalf of terrorists now, which is vr uncertain but before that, he is an Islamic Scholar in Kaduna state. For the young man to have met with him doesn't an inche justify him as a terrorist or bandit.

Let wish the guy well.
Re: Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by ityP(m): 7:24am On Nov 01, 2021
post=107231126:
Gumi and his inner caucus.
May all sponsors and sympathizers of terrorists in this country never end well.
Causing hundred of innocent deaths all because they lost an election and want to come back.

Painful deaths will be their end one by one.

Sane and sensible Nigerians, just imagine if our darling Daddy or his amiable Vice president has taken just one single picture with this terrorist called Gumi
Imagine what the children of hate, frustrations and perdition would have been posting all over Twitter etc. shocked

See them plotting the destruction of our darling nation through violence in their private jets.
Plane crash kee all of dem for dia, for peace to reign in our nation.
Hypocrites will never want good Nigerians to see this lailai!

May it never be well in life with those supporting deaths, murders, blood letting and all manner of wickedness in this country.

We Rise.

E be like your brain dey touch. The same Gumi that your Saviour Buhari is shielding. Buhari no even Sabi who you be. The Buhari wey you dey worship go dey chill with Atiku for one corner, but you go dey open mouth like one zombie
Re: Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by barcaboi(m): 7:25am On Nov 01, 2021
saintade01:
... New PDP YOUTH LEADER IS GUMI'S BOY
I dey tell them say Gumi Na Atiku man; dem wan dey use agenda.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by engrfaruq(m): 7:26am On Nov 01, 2021
Decide2rise:
All core northern Muslims are potential terrorist so nothing new here

I can see another potential terrorist wearing red cap.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by BabaO2: 7:26am On Nov 01, 2021
He looks unrepentant bandit and terrorist
Re: Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by Jibsy203(m): 7:26am On Nov 01, 2021
Good move,i support this humble Young youth leader
Re: Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by ThatFairGuy: 7:27am On Nov 01, 2021
cheesy cheesy
seunmsg:
Re: Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by barcaboi(m): 7:27am On Nov 01, 2021
RuggedBiafran:
So telling you what is obtainable is hating Yoruba...

That is why you live in "limbo" and always look for whom to blame for your failures in life.

I said that Gumi's protégé's election in PDP shows a shift from the "mindset" that the North is stuck on APC..as a Political option...

I CAN BET MY BALLZ...that Tinubu will loose elections even in the SW...IF HE IS MADE THE APC CANDIDATE ( THAT WONT EVEN HAPPEN)........so stop thinking you guyz are relevant ...the battle is between the Northerners...GET SENSE Abeg!!

Let’s see how it unfolds;
Re: Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by danot1030: 7:29am On Nov 01, 2021
PDP chairman from the north, PDP youth leader from the north, PDP vice chairman southwest and PDP presidential candidate will definitely be from the north nothing planned for the igbos (Obi China for vice president) and the hypocritical igbos will be quick to tag the APC a northern and Muslim party. I never see a tribe that lives in self deceit like igbos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by ityP(m): 7:31am On Nov 01, 2021
barcaboi:

I dey tell them say Gumi Na Atiku man; dem wan dey use agenda.

An Atiku man that is so much loved by Buhari and his cabinet. Femi Adeshina and Lai have both been defending Gumi's bandits but for your mind, na Atiku man. Anyways, you should know that Buhari too na Atiku man. The man no send Una papa
Re: Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by Bambam321(m): 7:40am On Nov 01, 2021
Sheik is a tableshaker in the north ,they adore him there
know this know peace
Re: Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by kjhova(m): 7:41am On Nov 01, 2021
victorDanladi:

This where I believe BMCV is doing a poor job.By this time they should have let everyone know that ATIKU is the one sponsoring the bandits...GUMI=PDP=ATIKU=BANDITS

The actual truth is that there is no such thing as BMC. It only exists in the figment of the imagination of haters. Anyone who claims not to know that sheikh Gumi is PDP heart and soul needs no one to help them out as they are already lost to fake news and are irredeemable!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by muheeb01(m): 7:42am On Nov 01, 2021
I'm not sorry to say this,seems northerners understand this politics game more than southerners but that's discussion for another day,we are not ready for this debate....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by Theoarhics: 7:46am On Nov 01, 2021
Is it why taking pucture with someone that makes the person his boy? Why didn't you classify Atiku, Hassan Kuka an Obasanjo too as Gumi's boys since it's by taking pics with him?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Udom Criticised For Greeting A Monarch With One Hand In His Pocket (Pic / Bianca Ojukwu Visits Bull Fighting Arena In Spain (Photos) / Supreme Court Judgement: Jubilation in Bayelsa Government House (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.