Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows (47897 Views)

Dayo Isreal Meets Abba Kadade In Osun (Picture) / Sergeant Muhammed Kadade: Banditry Was Invented By Politicians / PDP Convention: Kadade Sulaiman Becomes PDP National Youth Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by oyatz(m): 12:14pm On Nov 01, 2021
RuggedBiafran:
So telling you what is obtainable is hating Yoruba...

That is why you live in "limbo" and always look for whom to blame for your failures in life.

I said that Gumi's protégé's election in PDP shows a shift from the "mindset" that the North is stuck on APC..as a Political option...

I CAN BET MY BALLZ...that Tinubu will loose elections even in the SW...IF HE IS MADE THE APC CANDIDATE ( THAT WONT EVEN HAPPEN)........so stop thinking you guyz are relevant ...the battle is between the Northerners...GET SENSE Abeg!!

With the ways you carry Tinubu's matter on your head like Brazilian hairs, you are likely to develop hypertension by 2022 and stroke by 2023.

The topic is about the PDP newly elected youth leaders and Sheik Gumi, how manage did you bring Tinubu into this matter?

If Tinubu contests and election, whether he wins or loses is Tinubu's headache, so why are using Panadol for Tinubu's headache?

It's better that you start projecting your preferred candidate instead of shouting Tinubu this, Tinubu that.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by kuntakinte01: 12:53pm On Nov 01, 2021
henrybangs44:

I'm not convinced if Igbo's have thier country they ll be better. Don't you have people in the government? Why will they allow Fulani intimidate them? Are all Igbo leaders cowards? Why will someone who is in the same house with me threaten me? Am I not srupid if I say that?
Igbo's are not united. They don't know what they want. They can analyse on paper like mad but Igbo's can't rule themselves, they hate each other. The useless sit at home punishing ur own ppl that u are fighting for them. Does that make sense? For people that are educates sometimes I wonder they think.

Igbos are selfish people as individuals that's why one Igbo man is all the northerners need to penetrate ogbo land. Northerners are greedy and selfish as a group. Thats why they can starve themselves for the project of d north. Igbo's can't sacrifice for another Igbo. Thats why Biafra will be a catastrophe

What in God's name do you know about Igbo people. You have no knowledge about our system, that is why you and people like you will always talk about how we are supposed to do things. The Yorubas that are in unity for instance arent the fulanis penetrating and attacking them?. You should listen to somebody and judge that person basef on his words, not from your own standard.
Re: Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by kuntakinte01: 12:57pm On Nov 01, 2021
henrybangs44:

I'm not convinced if Igbo's have thier country they ll be better. Don't you have people in the government? Why will they allow Fulani intimidate them? Are all Igbo leaders cowards? Why will someone who is in the same house with me threaten me? Am I not srupid if I say that?
Igbo's are not united. They don't know what they want. They can analyse on paper like mad but Igbo's can't rule themselves, they hate each other. The useless sit at home punishing ur own ppl that u are fighting for them. Does that make sense? For people that are educates sometimes I wonder they think.

Igbos are selfish people as individuals that's why one Igbo man is all the northerners need to penetrate ogbo land. Northerners are greedy and selfish as a group. Thats why they can starve themselves for the project of d north. Igbo's can't sacrifice for another Igbo. Thats why Biafra will be a catastrophe

What in God's name do you know about Igbo people. You have no knowledge about our system, that is why you and people like you will always talk about how we are supposed to do things. The Yorubas that are in unity for instance arent the fulanis penetrating and attacking them?. You should listen to somebody and judge that person basef on his words, not from your own standard. And saying that Biafra will be a catastrophe, that shouldn't be your headache.when the time comes when we fight with each other at the end we will still come together to settle our difference,put our common interest first before individual interest. And for God sake you do not know anything about Igbo people ok. Thank you.
Re: Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by preshyusufu: 1:15pm On Nov 01, 2021
saintade01:

How does seeing him with Gumi, now make him a devil? make we leave chaff and face substance abeg.
Re: Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by Mexicanbreed: 1:33pm On Nov 01, 2021
Nah dem dem

Re: Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by Mexicanbreed: 1:42pm On Nov 01, 2021
RuggedBiafran:
IF TRUE THEN ..I PITY Tinubu AND THEIR SOUTHWASTEE ZOMBIES...

GUMI IS AN INTEGRAL PART OF THIS GOVERNMENT AND THIS MOVE SHOWS THE POLICY SHIFT OF THE APC...ITS DISGUSTING SEEING THAT PEOPLE THAT CLAIM TO BE SOPHISTICATED CANT EVEN DECODE THAT THE FULANI NORTH HAS DUMPED APC...

2MORO THEIR ZOMBIES WILL BE LAMENTING ....SPITS!!
Gumi is not an integral part of this gov't, get ur facts right, he is a die hard fan of pdp, just because he has shown love for bandits his now part of the present gov't. The picture below shows u who gumi has always be

Re: Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by Mexicanbreed: 1:43pm On Nov 01, 2021
melaniaup:
Okay
Stupid gumi
Am still wondering why buhari did not put this stupid gumi behind bars and it's almost closing on 2023
You mean

Re: Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by Skidee: 1:49pm On Nov 01, 2021
OnMyBiz:
Was there any difference between PDP and APC before: terrorist and crooks they all are.

My signature is the latest free ethereum earning. Just two days left to the end of the airdrops,

listing is happening this new month (November) on some of the four largest market including coinbase. With an estimated listing price of 100$ per NS, do the math for 10NS which you will be receiving as airdrop.

Just follow the instruction on my signature to claim your airdrop.

Very legit, I don't do scam.

How do someone gets an eth wallet address.
Re: Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by Mexicanbreed: 1:51pm On Nov 01, 2021
slowice:
Pdp and apc plus the rest of our useless parties are the same.... Their only agenda is to loot us dry. Forget party and vote for individuals with capacity and will, for now, that's our only route to minimal progress and stability.
That's not true

Re: Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by RuggedBiafran: 2:11pm On Nov 01, 2021
You Think the North is PDP Or APC??...That is why i marvel when you guyz litter the internet with your so called sophistication...

Didn't Atiku decamp to APC and even influenced the candidature of AKEREDOLU??..above thiefnubus candidate ..Dont you know that Akeredolu is Atiku's boy??...Dont you know that Makinde is Atikus boy??

Guy the North pass una well...you guyz are just sophisticated Noisemakers!!

Mexicanbreed:

Gumi is not an integral part of this gov't, get ur facts right, he is a die hard fan of pdp, just because he has shown love for bandits his now part of the present gov't. The picture below shows u who gumi has always be
Re: Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by iluvdonjazzy: 4:02pm On Nov 01, 2021
Godbless3:

They're just the same vehicle with different inscription.
honestly speaking

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 01, 2021
kuntakinte01:

What in God's name do you know about Igbo people. You have no knowledge about our system, that is why you and people like you will always talk about how we are supposed to do things. The Yorubas that are in unity for instance arent the fulanis penetrating and attacking them?. You should listen to somebody and judge that person basef on his words, not from your own standard. And saying that Biafra will be a catastrophe, that shouldn't be your headache.when the time comes when we fight with each other at the end we will still come together to settle our difference,put our common interest first before individual interest. And for God sake you do not know anything about Igbo people ok. Thank you.
See you. Guy I've Stayed 9 years in Igbo land, I was born in the north and I'm currently in Lagos. So I know how all the three big tribes behave. When I first came the east my friend was removed as course rep because he's not from one clan of Igbos. They ganged up and removed him because he's from IMO. They ll then call nsukka people primitive and call abia girls yam legs, later they ll say anambra boys na ritualists that don't bath and call ebonyi people aboki like people. I was disgusted. If u stay with Yoruba or Hausa u ll never know their states if they meet, they ll just become friends. But Igbo's will first ask of his village so they say one bad thing or another. Guy I know Igbo land like wetin... The work ah bn do for there no be office work...na field work.. So I know the villages u don't know in Igbo land. Having meetings with prominent people and villagers, I know y'all think. One Igbo man Is enough to sell Igbo land. Quote me anytime

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by kuntakinte01: 5:15pm On Nov 01, 2021
[quote author=henrybangs44 post=107247173]
See you. Guy I've Stayed 9 years in Igbo land, I was born in the north and I'm currently in Lagos. So I know how all the three big tribes behave. When I first came the east my friend was removed as course rep because he's not from one clan of Igbos. They ganged up and removed him because he's from IMO. They ll then call nsukka people primitive and call abia girls yam legs, later they ll say anambra boys na ritualists that don't bath and call ebonyi people aboki like people. I was disgusted. If u stay with Yoruba or Hausa u ll never know their states if they meet, they ll just become friends. But Igbo's will first ask of his village so they say one bad thing or another. Guy I know Igbo land like wetin... The work ah bn do for there no be office work...na field work.. So I know the villages u don't know in Igbo land. Having meetings with prominent people and villagers, I know y'all think. One Igbo man Is enough to sell Igbo land. Quote me

So what you know is that we beef amongst ourselves, what about our belief system and way of governance. Your explanation still shows you dont know anything about us.
Thank you.
Re: Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 01, 2021
[quote author=kuntakinte01 post=107248115][/quote]
Y'all can go. Na una go still suffer. If u have sense u ll know Igbo's has businesses all across the country. Y'all should trade with economic caution. No be my mouth. Hope U've seen what happened to south Sudan. No be by we want to go. Black people will never be satisfied. Una go still get issues
Re: Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by kuntakinte01: 10:49pm On Nov 01, 2021
henrybangs44:

Y'all can go. Na una go still suffer. If u have sense u ll know Igbo's has businesses all across the country. Y'all should trade with economic caution. No be my mouth. Hope U've seen what happened to south Sudan. No be by we want to go. Black people will never be satisfied. Una go still get issues

First of, let me educate you. If we go today, our businesses outside Biafra will be safer. Reason being that should any country unlawfully tamper with our businesses,it will be a matter between two countries. But now, our beer businesses are being destroyed in the north in the name of sharia practice and nobody is accounting for it. Secondly, in every household in the east, you must find a business person. Let me explain what importance that holds for us. For any economic to be viable, there must be the presence of investors which we happen to have in excess. These investors creates jobs, thereby making the masses gainfully employed. Take Canada for instance, they have excess industries to the fact that they export jobs. And again saying that black people can never be satisfied makes me feel dissapointed in you. How can black people be satisfied. Is human satisfied,because the last time i checked, human wants is insatiable. So bro. We will live a glorious life in, Biafra.
Re: Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 01, 2021
kuntakinte01:

First of, let me educate you. If we go today, our businesses outside Biafra will be safer. Reason being that should any country unlawfully tamper with our businesses,it will be a matter between two countries. But now, our beer businesses are being destroyed in the north in the name of sharia practice and nobody is accounting for it. Secondly, in every household in the east, you must find a business person. Let me explain what importance that holds for us. For any economic to be viable, there must be the presence of investors which we happen to have in excess. These investors creates jobs, thereby making the masses gainfully employed. Take Canada for instance, they have excess industries to the fact that they export jobs. And again saying that black people can never be satisfied makes me feel dissapointed in you. How can black people be satisfied. Is human satisfied,because the last time i checked, human wants is insatiable. So bro. We will live a glorious life in, Biafra.
Okay ooo. Goodluck, y'all can go
Re: Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by kuntakinte01: 7:58am On Nov 02, 2021
henrybangs44:

Okay ooo. Goodluck, y'all can go

We go everywhere and invest,we buu lands and develop places, but can you point out one hausa man that has a land in the east?, Nnamdi Azikiwe was even the one who stood for one Nigeria. So you see our spirit of patriotism?. But the one Nigeria project is clearly against our growth so why wont we ask for our own country. And i must remind you that while we are simply asking for referendum, the northerners have already left Nigeria by practicing sharia law which is against every dictate of the Nigeria constitution. So now, who is more patriotic?.
Nigeria is a fraud. Nigeria wasnt created by the aborigines, it was created ny the whiteman for his own benefit. And for him to continue milking the resources of the land, he has to go into agreement with the fulanis. While the fulanis who are not aborigine to Nigeria gradually implement their fulanization agenda,then the white man will continue milking the land of its natural resources. And so far it has been working. Take the Hausas for instance, they have been taken over by the fulanis. Even in their mosques the Hausas are not allowed to lead prayers, all the emirs are fulanis, almost all the top politicians are fulanis.they marry their children off against at a very tender age, sometimes against their will, they have taken away their culture and tradition.even their names are Arabian names. This is to deny them of their history so they wont remember who they used to be and then rise up against them. Their children have been turned into almajeris (street beggars, because if they should have access to school, they will gain knowledge and kick the fulanis out, and the British will have no one to rely on in keeping Nigeria one for their interest).right now the only thing an hausa man has that makes him an Hausa is his language. Aside that nothing else. The Igbos have always challenged the British on this. When they arrived the east for colonial conquest, the Igbos formed Ekumeku and fougt them for 31 years.owing to these things, they hate the igbo race with passion. Have you ever asked yourself why history was removed from Nigeria school curriculum?. So as to keep the people blind.instead of teaching the people their history, what they teach us is that mungo park discovered river Niger. A river my ancestors fished in and named it ogbaru mmiri, but the name today has been changed to river Niger, meaning "Nigga river"because the word Niger was coined from Nigger,which is an abusive word.a name you dare not call a black man in Europe or he will charge you to court. From that same word was Nigeria derived (Niger area -Nigga area)
They knew that their greatest challenge is the Igbo, so they adviced the fulanis to introduce the divide and rule system by creating new states in the old eastern region,dividing us from our brothers and pitching us against each other. That was how we came to have south south, but there's no north north. And no map in the world will you find such thing because in every map, there's only one south. They went to Rivers state, removed its Igbo name which was Igweocha and gave it Rivers state, they still went ahead to remove the names of many towns there, towns such as Obi Igbo to Robigbo, they carved out some parts of Ebonyi into Benue and some parts of Abia into akwa Ibom.even after the second world war, they decided to compensate France, and so they divided the Yorubas into two and gave France one part which is where Sunday Igboho seeks refuge today. So as a Yoruba man, you are not allowed to visit your lineage across without papers thanks to the White man. And you preach one Nigeria to me?. That i should stay while my identities are gradually stripped from me like they did the Hausas?. Think about it my brother. If we as a people have to stay together, it should be based on our own agreement through referendum, not because the white man said so. Because an African can never go to Europe to create a country for Europeans.
Re: Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 02, 2021
kuntakinte01:

We go everywhere and invest,we buu lands and develop places, but can you point out one hausa man that has a land in the east?, Nnamdi Azikiwe was even the one who stood for one Nigeria. So you see our spirit of patriotism?. But the one Nigeria project is clearly against our growth so why wont we ask for our own country. And i must remind you that while we are simply asking for referendum, the northerners have already left Nigeria by practicing sharia law which is against every dictate of the Nigeria constitution. So now, who is more patriotic?.
Nigeria is a fraud. Nigeria wasnt created by the aborigines, it was created ny the whiteman for his own benefit. And for him to continue milking the resources of the land, he has to go into agreement with the fulanis. While the fulanis who are not aborigine to Nigeria gradually implement their fulanization agenda,then the white man will continue milking the land of its natural resources. And so far it has been working. Take the Hausas for instance, they have been taken over by the fulanis. Even in their mosques the Hausas are not allowed to lead prayers, all the emirs are fulanis, almost all the top politicians are fulanis.they marry their children off against at a very tender age, sometimes against their will, they have taken away their culture and tradition.even their names are Arabian names. This is to deny them of their history so they wont remember who they used to be and then rise up against them. Their children have been turned into almajeris (street beggars, because if they should have access to school, they will gain knowledge and kick the fulanis out, and the British will have no one to rely on in keeping Nigeria one for their interest).right now the only thing an hausa man has that makes him an Hausa is his language. Aside that nothing else. The Igbos have always challenged the British on this. When they arrived the east for colonial conquest, the Igbos formed Ekumeku and fougt them for 31 years.owing to these things, they hate the igbo race with passion. Have you ever asked yourself why history was removed from Nigeria school curriculum?. So as to keep the people blind.instead of teaching the people their history, what they teach us is that mungo park discovered river Niger. A river my ancestors fished in and named it ogbaru mmiri, but the name today has been changed to river Niger, meaning "Nigga river"because the word Niger was coined from Nigger,which is an abusive word.a name you dare not call a black man in Europe or he will charge you to court. From that same word was Nigeria derived (Niger area -Nigga area)
They knew that their greatest challenge is the Igbo, so they adviced the fulanis to introduce the divide and rule system by creating new states in the old eastern region,dividing us from our brothers and pitching us against each other. That was how we came to have south south, but there's no north north. And no map in the world will you find such thing because in every map, there's only one south. They went to Rivers state, removed its Igbo name which was Igweocha and gave it Rivers state, they still went ahead to remove the names of many towns there, towns such as Obi Igbo to Robigbo, they carved out some parts of Ebonyi into Benue and some parts of Abia into akwa Ibom.even after the second world war, they decided to compensate France, and so they divided the Yorubas into two and gave France one part which is where Sunday Igboho seeks refuge today. So as a Yoruba man, you are not allowed to visit your lineage across without papers thanks to the White man. And you preach one Nigeria to me?. That i should stay while my identities are gradually stripped from me like they did the Hausas?. Think about it my brother. If we as a people have to stay together, it should be based on our own agreement through referendum, not because the white man said so. Because an African can never go to Europe to create a country for Europeans.
I don't argue with people that have already decided. You are just talking and giving analysis and for your mind you know the whole story. If I start pointing your errors I won't finish. And this will never finish because I can't convince you to stay and you can't convince me to believe that Biafra will be better or happier based on how u ppl treat urselves. You have the most violent politicians in the country over hungry for power. Every region have thier own problem. As long as we keep believing that the only way to be better in life is to walk away and stand a lone u ll never find freedom. Even if it's only two people in the world they will still fight over who takes the bigger portion of the earth. So don't be so sure that everything will go smoothly. That's why south south and middle belt have already backed out of your quest, because they know how Igbos behave, you will still call them names. You are very quick to judge and assume other people don't know like you. You are quick to judge people's accent (even though u have a terrible accent), thier attires, their food, their villages, towns and cities etc. With this attitude igbos exhibit when they come to a foreign land how do u think people will want to be in ur kingdom? Even village girl in nkalagu- itchi will start condemning akure or Kaduna the first time she's there. This attitude is consistent with Igbo people, always thinking what they have is the best. Thats why the northerners and other tribes are always when by popular votes. Truth be told. I don't want a separated Nigeria, but if it happens... There's no way we are joining the Igbos, you have no respect for other origins, u always think u have it all and that's a disappointing tread
Re: Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by asihap(m): 10:17am On Nov 02, 2021
Benrichard:
Drop your contact info

. 08060734750 or asiwehappy3@gmail.com
Re: Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by asihap(m): 10:20am On Nov 02, 2021
Dagger111:

DM me man.
. This is my contact information; 08060734750 or asiwehappy3@gmail.com
Re: Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by asihap(m): 10:23am On Nov 02, 2021
Saidfx:
[/sup][sup][/sup][sup]

Pls check my signature. I have the link
. U can contact me on 08060734750 if u av d link. Thanks
Re: Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by kuntakinte01: 10:48am On Nov 02, 2021
henrybangs44:

I don't argue with people that have already decided. You are just talking and giving analysis and for your mind you know the whole story. If I start pointing your errors I won't finish. And this will never finish because I can't convince you to stay and you can't convince me to believe that Biafra will be better or happier based on how u ppl treat urselves. You have the most violent politicians in the country over hungry for power. Every region have thier own problem. As long as we keep believing that the only way to be better in life is to walk away and stand a lone u ll never find freedom. Even if it's only two people in the world they will still fight over who takes the bigger portion of the earth. So don't be so sure that everything will go smoothly. That's why south south and middle belt have already backed out of your quest, because they know how Igbos behave, you will still call them names. You are very quick to judge and assume other people don't know like you. You are quick to judge people's accent (even though u have a terrible accent), thier attires, their food, their villages, towns and cities etc. With this attitude igbos exhibit when they come to a foreign land how do u think people will want to be in ur kingdom? Even village girl in nkalagu- itchi will start condemning akure or Kaduna the first time she's there. This attitude is consistent with Igbo people, always thinking what they have is the best. Thats why the northerners and other tribes are always when by popular votes. Truth be told. I don't want a separated Nigeria, but if it happens... There's no way we are joining the Igbos, you have no respect for other origins, u always think u have it all and that's a disappointing tread

What respect are you talking about. Simply put, unity should be negotiated, no one should hold another against his will that is a simple fundamental right. And if we will feed on ourselves when we achieve our independence that should be our own worries. Thank you.
Re: Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by kuntakinte01: 11:01am On Nov 02, 2021
henrybangs44:

Lol. Oga im not trying to convince you irrespective of what you believe to be the truth, however i am entitled to my own fundamental right to independence as enshrined in the U. N. constitution which Nigeria is a member of, so at that, im not supposed to be held against my wish to stay where i consider unconducive for me. And about all these ranting how Igbo man hates other tribes, how Igbo man does this and that. To end this all, let the Nigeria government call for referendum let us go. And we wont have to talk about other people like you said.i visited a friend in Ibadan in the year 2009,the moment i stepped my foot into the compound all the Yorubas started shouting that they do not want to see an Igbo person in the compound, and i was so shocked because even if i should travel to Ghana whichis not even Nigeria,i wont be greeted with such hatred. And now you are here telling me how Igbos hate other tribe. To stop this hatred,let they divide the country, simple.
Re: Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by Dagger111(m): 1:49pm On Nov 02, 2021
asihap:
. This is my contact information; 08060734750 or asiwehappy3@gmail.com

Acknowledged.
Re: Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 02, 2021
kuntakinte01:

Lol. Oga im not trying to convince you irrespective of what you believe to be the truth, however i am entitled to my own fundamental right to independence as enshrined in the U. N. constitution which Nigeria is a member of, so at that, im not supposed to be held against my wish to stay where i consider unconducive for me. And about all these ranting how Igbo man hates other tribes, how Igbo man does this and that. To end this all, let the Nigeria government call for referendum let us go. And we wont have to talk about other people like you said.i visited a friend in Ibadan in the year 2009,the moment i stepped my foot into the compound all the Yorubas started shouting that they do not want to see an Igbo person in the compound, and i was so shocked because even if i should travel to Ghana whichis not even Nigeria,i wont be greeted with such hatred. And now you are here telling me how Igbos hate other tribe. To stop this hatred,let they divide the country, simple.
Thank God U've seen it first hand. Why do u think they don't want Igbo in thier compound? Na una be the only tribe for naija? Why are other tribes welcomed and not Igbos? Proves Igbos have social problem. I assure if they let u in that compound within 24 hrs u ll talk bad on almost all aspects of thier lives. U ll talk about thier food, loudness, dress sense, girls, skin, environment and many more. No body will want to stay with such. During my school days in Igbo land I had to ignore... Because once you are not Igbo anything u do or have is inferior to Igbos to them. Though I dealt with them and proved them wrong without talking much. I was all over the school... The only non Igbo in my class.
Re: Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 02, 2021
kuntakinte01:

What respect are you talking about. Simply put, unity should be negotiated, no one should hold another against his will that is a simple fundamental right. And if we will feed on ourselves when we achieve our independence that should be our own worries. Thank you.
Guy I've been saying y'all can Go. No one is holding you. Let's have some breeze, una don tire us. Make una go
Re: Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by freshalien: 3:13pm On Nov 02, 2021
nzeobi:

Each region was given a slot and the youth leadership slot was for his zone that was how he emerged

This zoning of a thing na im go kill Nigeria! Instead of us to be looking for competent leaders irrespective of where they come from, we are sharing positions to please every tom, dick and harry
Re: Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by nzeobi(m): 6:18pm On Nov 02, 2021
freshalien:

This zoning of a thing na im go kill Nigeria! Instead of us to be looking for competent leaders irrespective of where they come from, we are sharing positions to please every tom, dick and harry

Members administering a national party should come from all parts of the nation, there's nothing wrong with that
Re: Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by freshalien: 6:21am On Nov 03, 2021
nzeobi:

Members administering a national party should come from all parts of the nation, there's nothing wrong with that

I already pointed out what is wrong with that.
Re: Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by nzeobi(m): 8:11am On Nov 03, 2021
freshalien:

I already pointed out what is wrong with that.

And what did you point out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Rigging Machinery Exposed On Twitter. This Is Serious / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode / Nigerian Troops Clear More Boko Haram Enclaves In Borno, Rescue 195 People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.