Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

In A Pickle Here Kinda, Please Come In. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / In A Pickle Here Kinda, Please Come In. (21904 Views)

Dogecoin Experts.please Come In / If Your Presently Not Working Please Come Here Now / If Your Presently Not Working Please Come Here Now (2) (3) (4)

Re: In A Pickle Here Kinda, Please Come In. by izzy4shizzy(m): 11:18am On Nov 01, 2021
You don't know how many people are begging for such recommendation
Re: In A Pickle Here Kinda, Please Come In. by sammytovic(m): 11:19am On Nov 01, 2021
Common sense is rare

Re: In A Pickle Here Kinda, Please Come In. by Yungmil: 11:20am On Nov 01, 2021
Sometimes I even feel like going back to the east.

Abuja life sef dey tire me sumtymes
Re: In A Pickle Here Kinda, Please Come In. by Ademola47(m): 11:24am On Nov 01, 2021
You got recommendation easily and the problem is how to present yourself...

Re: In A Pickle Here Kinda, Please Come In. by femi4: 11:27am On Nov 01, 2021
YourBestWriter:
I work in a public analyst lab. So recently, I felt bored, so I said to my boss, am leaving the job because am travelling to the east. Unsurprisingly, she was okay with that, but then she gave me a phone number of one of her friends there in the east. She said her friend opened a lab recently, and she's referring me to her.

Now my problem is this:

How can I go about it? I won't call the number and say: "hello, my name is Mr xyz, and I was referred by Mrs abc to apply for a position in your lab." That won't sound appropriate; isn't it?

I have searched the internet for probably an email address, but the lab is new, and there are no email addresses.

Guys what do you think? Any suggestions please. Thank you.
That's where you got it wrong. You are referred on merit, nothing to be embarrassed about

Re: In A Pickle Here Kinda, Please Come In. by adabaraabdul: 11:30am On Nov 01, 2021
[quote author=YourBestWriter post=107223551]I work in a public analyst lab. So recently, I felt bored, so I said to my boss, am leaving the job because am travelling to the east. Unsurprisingly, she was okay with that, but then she gave me a phone number of one of her friends there in the east. She said her friend opened a lab recently, and she's referring me to her.

Now my problem is this:

How can I go about it? I won't call the number and say: "hello, my name is Mr xyz, and I was referred by Mrs abc to apply for a position in your lab." That won't sound appropriate; isn't it?

I have searched the internet for probably an email address, but the lab is new, and there are no email addresses.

Guys what do you think? Any suggestions please.

Go there and present yourself in person.
Re: In A Pickle Here Kinda, Please Come In. by Johel(m): 11:46am On Nov 01, 2021
YourBestWriter:
I work in a public analyst lab. So recently, I felt bored, so I said to my boss, am leaving the job because am travelling to the east. Unsurprisingly, she was okay with that, but then she gave me a phone number of one of her friends there in the east. She said her friend opened a lab recently, and she's referring me to her.

Now my problem is this:

Don't call anyone...stay with your current boss...sh3 might be putting your loyalty to a test.
Re: In A Pickle Here Kinda, Please Come In. by Testimony1988(m): 11:48am On Nov 01, 2021
vivalavida:
Call her and tell her who referred you to her. She will most likely call your boss. It will even make the hiring job easier for her.
Yeah.
Re: In A Pickle Here Kinda, Please Come In. by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 01, 2021
Na the grammar to use dey fear you or which one?

Ngwa, speak igbo to her. tongue
Re: In A Pickle Here Kinda, Please Come In. by illicit(m): 12:00pm On Nov 01, 2021
Are you not a graduate
Re: In A Pickle Here Kinda, Please Come In. by Ayanya(f): 12:11pm On Nov 01, 2021
Ur head dey there[Qquote author=vivalavida post=107234851]

Hello ma. I used to work with so so person whom I believe u know. I am trying to relocate back to the east and start my life there. She said he had a friend that just set up a public lab there and gave me your contact. Should you be willing to hire, please I want you to put me into consideration. My cv is available should u need it.[/quote]
Re: In A Pickle Here Kinda, Please Come In. by thaoriginator: 12:15pm On Nov 01, 2021
Ok,let's contribute and book uber to get to the east.. beware of UGM tho cry
Re: In A Pickle Here Kinda, Please Come In. by mrkings84(m): 12:21pm On Nov 01, 2021
YourBestWriter:

Thank you boss, I appreciate.

Won't you ask how you will keep mouth to make the call?
Re: In A Pickle Here Kinda, Please Come In. by Thanos5555: 12:30pm On Nov 01, 2021
I Will first of all start by insulting the OP that brought this to the front page, this is humiliating for a grown up man to be asking for confidence to call a potential network,

the op that wrote this is a big fool and a baby for that matter, i will advise him to go back to nursery school, he is a real simp, a man who posts that he cant talk to a girl he crushes on is far more better than you.

sorry for the insults but i mean you no harm, you are actually a weakling
Re: In A Pickle Here Kinda, Please Come In. by solonubinho(m): 12:51pm On Nov 01, 2021
No call the number. Dey ask us question. Shior
Re: In A Pickle Here Kinda, Please Come In. by lichocho(m): 1:06pm On Nov 01, 2021
vivalavida:

Hello ma. I used to work with so so person whom I believe u know. I am trying to relocate back to the east and start my life there. She said he had a friend that just set up a public lab there and gave me your contact. Should you be willing to hire, please I want you to put me into consideration. My cv is available should u need it.
if u no graduate with first class make I know wetin cause am...I just de tempted to offer u job but me sef de jobless
Re: In A Pickle Here Kinda, Please Come In. by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:29pm On Nov 01, 2021
YourBestWriter:

Now my problem is this:

Call d number and say: hey i heard u got a job for me..How much r u payin grin
Re: In A Pickle Here Kinda, Please Come In. by Ifegid: 1:34pm On Nov 01, 2021
God bless you finish u Dy ask how him take do am
Re: In A Pickle Here Kinda, Please Come In. by graciousify(f): 2:34pm On Nov 01, 2021
Affiliate marketing is still the best way to go.

Judging by the economic realities in Nigeria today, we all know that having only one source of income is no longer sustainable.
I can teach you a proven method on how you can make 300k-400k per month using your phone.
Take a step today and start your journey to financial freedom.
Click here to get started: 07036288213
Re: In A Pickle Here Kinda, Please Come In. by 64kent: 3:29pm On Nov 01, 2021
YourBestWriter:

Now my problem is this:

Oh well this Is a slam and dunk case ........
Everything has been made easy
Just call the number u have nothing to lose

It people like you that would be asking how to run your homes from other .........

Please have sense
Re: In A Pickle Here Kinda, Please Come In. by Kyf1: 7:16pm On Nov 01, 2021
Why
Re: In A Pickle Here Kinda, Please Come In. by Ollie2103: 8:08pm On Nov 01, 2021
vivalavida:

Hello ma. I used to work with so so person whom I believe u know. I am trying to relocate back to the east and start my life there. She said she had a friend that just set up a public lab there and gave me your contact. Should you be willing to hire, please I want you to put me into consideration. My cv is available should u need it.
Take a bow �
Re: In A Pickle Here Kinda, Please Come In. by mayorA(f): 8:56pm On Nov 01, 2021
YourBestWriter:

Now my problem is this:

You can give your prospective employer a call, stating ypur boss shared her contact.

By the way, please, I am interested in your current role. I am almost rounding up IPAN. I am also an experienced analyst.
Re: In A Pickle Here Kinda, Please Come In. by Perfection10(m): 12:23pm On Nov 09, 2021
YourBestWriter:

Thank you. Please can you give me a clue on how to go about the call? My boss didn't specifically say she was going to offer me the job straight up. She just gave me her number and urged me to try my luck.

Oga oooo bro. How did you apply and got the job with your boss in the first place? Are you afraid of making a phone call to a friend of your boss

How To Answer 18 Common Interview Questions / Flutterwave Internship / Should I Accept This Police Job?