Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

The Nigerian Police Acts A War Movie In Anambra State: A Proof By Expong - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Nigerian Police Acts A War Movie In Anambra State: A Proof By Expong (1929 Views)

Tinubu Was Right. PDP Moved The Dollar From N200 To N800 (see proof By Ihordspy) / Ekiti State: A Tale Of Two Governors, Then And Now Photos / Atiku Releases Proof By INEC To Rig Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nigerian Police Acts A War Movie In Anambra State: A Proof By Expong by docdes: 8:46pm On Oct 31, 2021
This is the title of a podcast shared by ExpoNg on Telegram a while ago.

I will share the screenshots below:

Re: The Nigerian Police Acts A War Movie In Anambra State: A Proof By Expong by engrfaruq(m): 8:49pm On Oct 31, 2021
Una eyes go soon clear, continue with the denial.

7 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Police Acts A War Movie In Anambra State: A Proof By Expong by docdes: 8:54pm On Oct 31, 2021
engrfaruq:
Una eyes go soon clear, continue with the denial.

Don't be in a haste. Follow this first. You can also listen to the podcasts on Telegram @ExpoNg

Re: The Nigerian Police Acts A War Movie In Anambra State: A Proof By Expong by docdes: 8:57pm On Oct 31, 2021
More

Re: The Nigerian Police Acts A War Movie In Anambra State: A Proof By Expong by Mayng01(m): 8:59pm On Oct 31, 2021
Wao
Re: The Nigerian Police Acts A War Movie In Anambra State: A Proof By Expong by docdes: 9:02pm On Oct 31, 2021

Re: The Nigerian Police Acts A War Movie In Anambra State: A Proof By Expong by ZZ22: 9:04pm On Oct 31, 2021
Some people no just get sense. How can you watch this shame of script and believe its a real shootout videos. So joint security operatives now go around with cameramen.

3 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Police Acts A War Movie In Anambra State: A Proof By Expong by docdes: 9:16pm On Oct 31, 2021

Re: The Nigerian Police Acts A War Movie In Anambra State: A Proof By Expong by docdes: 9:20pm On Oct 31, 2021

Re: The Nigerian Police Acts A War Movie In Anambra State: A Proof By Expong by docdes: 9:45pm On Oct 31, 2021
Please, the Nairaland bot is checkmating me (not allowing me to upload more screenshots). So, any other concerned citizen on Telegram can help us with some screenshots.
Re: The Nigerian Police Acts A War Movie In Anambra State: A Proof By Expong by SlayerForever: 9:57pm On Oct 31, 2021
Nigeria and all her zombie supporters are daft.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Police Acts A War Movie In Anambra State: A Proof By Expong by HelloWriter: 9:57pm On Oct 31, 2021
docdes:
Please, the Nairaland bot is checkmating me (not allowing me to upload more screenshots). So, any other concerned citizen on Telegram can help us with some screenshots.
OK.

Re: The Nigerian Police Acts A War Movie In Anambra State: A Proof By Expong by Roma10: 10:05pm On Oct 31, 2021
Nigeria police #2023

Re: The Nigerian Police Acts A War Movie In Anambra State: A Proof By Expong by nabiz(m): 10:32pm On Oct 31, 2021
ZZ22:
Some people no just get sense. How can you watch this shame of script and believe its a real shootout videos. So joint security operatives now go around with cameramen.
I even saw one of the police with his nose mask intact
Re: The Nigerian Police Acts A War Movie In Anambra State: A Proof By Expong by AntiBMC(m): 10:34pm On Oct 31, 2021
They want the world to see that children's drama they acted there and declare ipob, terrorists. But shame on them, cos they're fooling no one, other than themselves.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Nigerian Police Acts A War Movie In Anambra State: A Proof By Expong by vanbonattel: 10:52pm On Oct 31, 2021
A lot of Fulani people working with the DSS can speak fluent igbo, some were recruited because they were born in Onitsha.

They Are The Unknown Gunmen You See Everyday. 

Their intent is to use it to cause some havoc, using IPOB as their justification. 

They will go ahead and shoot up innocent young people around Anambra state, saying they are disrupting the elections. 

They want to use this story to rig Anambra state elections in favor of APC. 

Another fulani motive for this propaganda is the money. Do you know how much is realized daily from the numerous checkpoints they are mounting around South east, in the last one month, up to 10 new checkpoints has been needlessly mounted in Anambra state alone, preventing movement, slowing people down and collecting money openly in the long queues.

Check very well, unknown gunmen has been appearing in Anambra state only on popular road junctions, Ekwulobia, Nkpor, Nnobi and other strategic spots in the state, their plan is to spread fear as far as possible, we call it scaremongering. They want everyone to panic and run, testing the resistance of the masses. 

They also use several social media outlets, radio and TV news casts to announce all the gory details of the attacks, aiming to scare more people into believing that the state is unsafe. 

In Naira land , news against IPOB hit the front page so fast after each attack, with the faces of Igbos killed displayed openly. The latest videos to speak igbo in the terror videos made a lot of people to believe they are desperate to frame IPOB. Are they working under instructions from the information ministry? 

What you are seeing in Anambra state is an orchestrated plan to intimidate innocent masses and make them to hate IPOB.

5 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Police Acts A War Movie In Anambra State: A Proof By Expong by saintade01(m): 10:57pm On Oct 31, 2021
I have been fearing that these crazy IPOB would draw troops into our region, today it has finally happened. We officially at the beginning of an insurgency.
Congratulations to all of you have been hailing this madness.

The chaos lawlessness and bloodbath you have been supporting is now at the doorstep of our mothers. Enjoy!

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Police Acts A War Movie In Anambra State: A Proof By Expong by gebest: 11:38pm On Oct 31, 2021
You are a big fool, don't worry IPOB will soon caught up with you then your eyes will clear. Yet you don't know anything, you don't even know that the Police and the Military has a media crew.

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Police Acts A War Movie In Anambra State: A Proof By Expong by RuggedBiafran: 11:46pm On Oct 31, 2021
I SAID IT EARLER AND SOME FOOLLISH ZOMBIES WHERE INSULTING THEIR FATHERS AND MOTHERS...

THIS VIDEO SHOULD SHOW YOU HOW DESPERATE THIS USELESSS GOVERNMENT IS...

IPOB HAS ALSO ISSUESD A REBUTTAL ON THE CASE OF THE "GUY" ARRESTED IN EKWULOBIA....HE IS AN IPOB MEMEBER AND HE IS NOT AN ESN MEMBER...MOREOVER THE WRITEUP STATES THAT ESN DONT USE PUMP ACTIONS...

ZOMBIES THAT WANT TO BELIEVE A GOVERNMENT THAT DENIED KILLING YOUTHS AT LEKKI TOLL GATE SHOULD ENJOY THE FOOLISHNESS OF BEING A ZOMBIE...SPITS!!

4 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Police Acts A War Movie In Anambra State: A Proof By Expong by marvel2011(m): 2:13pm On Nov 01, 2021
ZZ22:
You just typed what you are not sure of. I was in that market that very Friday, 29th October 2021 trying to buy chicken feed at about. 1.18pm when it started. It was a staged, people actually died, the preaching you said is never a preaching but a sales man recorded his drugs that plays continuously. So, it was a preaching please. Get your facts well.

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Police Acts A War Movie In Anambra State: A Proof By Expong by marvel2011(m): 2:14pm On Nov 01, 2021
docdes:
You just typed what you are not sure of. I was in that market that very Friday, 29th October 2021 trying to buy chicken feed at about. 1.18pm when it started. It was a staged, people actually died, the preaching you said is never a preaching but a sales man recorded his drugs that plays continuously. So, it was a preaching please. Get your facts well.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Police Acts A War Movie In Anambra State: A Proof By Expong by fourboys: 2:17pm On Nov 01, 2021
embarassed embarassed
Re: The Nigerian Police Acts A War Movie In Anambra State: A Proof By Expong by Cholls(m): 2:19pm On Nov 01, 2021
AntiBMC:
They want the world to see that children's drama they acted there and declare ipob, terrorists. But shame on them, cos they're fooling no one, other than themselves.
My brother so they can sell it at 51 Iweka Rd

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Police Acts A War Movie In Anambra State: A Proof By Expong by Bryan88(m): 6:57pm On Nov 01, 2021
nabiz:
na that 1 weak me pass...taught it was only me that noticed the nose mask o
Re: The Nigerian Police Acts A War Movie In Anambra State: A Proof By Expong by Bryan88(m): 6:59pm On Nov 01, 2021
nabiz:
Re: The Nigerian Police Acts A War Movie In Anambra State: A Proof By Expong by docdes: 7:37am On Nov 02, 2021
marvel2011:
He didn't say that people didn't die. He said that there was no attack on the police team before the shooting started. So, he's trying to prove that the police team only staged it and endangered the lives of citizens.

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Police Acts A War Movie In Anambra State: A Proof By Expong by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 02, 2021
docdes:
This is the title of a podcast shared by ExpoNg on Telegram a while ago.

I will share the screenshots below:

Residents from the town confirmed the shoot out.

I guess the gunmen were heading to nearest commercial center and mistakenly ran into police convoy.

Anyway death to all Igbos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Police Acts A War Movie In Anambra State: A Proof By Expong by Welcum: 10:54am On Nov 03, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Residents from the town confirmed the shoot out.

I guess the gunmen were heading to nearest commercial center and mistakenly ran into police convoy.

Anyway death to all Igbos
Residents who were on the run couldn't tell if there was a real shootout. Death to all supporters of the terrorist FG and their killer herders and bandits.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Police Acts A War Movie In Anambra State: A Proof By Expong by meccuno: 2:29pm On Nov 03, 2021
marvel2011:
so these gunmen went to the market to do what because i am familiar with that area. what do you think their motive was? so lets assume they are IPOB, they would wake up and start shooting policemen and military formation??

(1) (Reply)

South West Declares Wednesday 19th January 2022 As TINUBU DAY / IPOB To Soludo: We Are Ready To Eat You Raw / They Keep Bursting Their Lies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.