Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

How Much Will Take You Through The Week? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Much Will Take You Through The Week? (21137 Views)

Winco Foam Brand Highlight: Products Of The Week / Days Of The Week In Yoruba / Recipe Of The Week – Chickpea Salad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Will Take You Through The Week? by Oblongata: 3:39pm On Nov 01, 2021
Spent 4m in the last 2 weeks... 1.5 so far this week...never knew ICU was this expensive. Dad may God grant you full recovery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Will Take You Through The Week? by Zeuslord(m): 3:43pm On Nov 01, 2021
Oblongata:
Spent 4m in the last 2 weeks... 1.5 so far this week...never knew ICU was this expensive. Dad may God grant you full recovery.
AMEN..
it's well
Re: How Much Will Take You Through The Week? by Talk2david1(m): 3:43pm On Nov 01, 2021
Bbqekpa:
As a family man, 10,000 can barely take us through the week.

Excluding fueling of car
You even have car to fuel! U na Bosss abeg this thread is not for you! We are here to calculate stomach fuel!
Re: How Much Will Take You Through The Week? by Toonice(m): 3:44pm On Nov 01, 2021
I will manage whatever I see, but my problem now is my first son that just enter secondary school, Jss1. The bill is just too much, please if anybody can assist me I will be so glad. Because this boy have been crying because am yet to enroll him due to lack of money.

I ride okada for a living but presently I can't ride because am totally down with malaria.

Account no 0245088524. Olusegun Aroyewun
Wema bank.
Re: How Much Will Take You Through The Week? by Drilux(m): 3:45pm On Nov 01, 2021
Arrogantbro:
Sent, confirm

Wow, Sir If dis real kiss
God go bless you for your efforts to help people
Boss Ur Pocket no go ever empty

Consider me too Abeg, Anything will be of help... Will Share my Testimony... Thanks

#GodBless cool

1 Like

Re: How Much Will Take You Through The Week? by Mexyz(m): 3:45pm On Nov 01, 2021
Supreme145:
I'm kinda surprised at the amounts being mention here, people dey flex shaa, I can manage 3k shaa depends on the weight of the pocket
Like 3k for a whole 7days?
You no dey transport go work, even 3k never do for only feeding talk more of other things.
God help us in this country
Re: How Much Will Take You Through The Week? by MufasaLion: 3:46pm On Nov 01, 2021
Damn!!!

People are really suffering.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will Take You Through The Week? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 01, 2021
Toonice:
I will manage whatever I see, but my problem now is my first son that just enter secondary school, Jss1. The bill is just too much, please if anybody can assist me I will be so glad. Because this boy have been crying because am yet to enroll him due to lack of money.

I ride okada for a living but presently I can't ride because am totally down with malaria.

08036593855 brother man give this pesin education is the best legacy .I go manage the N500 wey dey my aza Jah bless
Account no 0245088524. Olusegun Aroyewun
Wema bank.
Re: How Much Will Take You Through The Week? by Terrie23: 3:47pm On Nov 01, 2021
Arrogantbro:
send account details

Hope I'm not late oh, loan apps want to kill me. 10k will sort me out this week

Kuda bank
Re: How Much Will Take You Through The Week? by Silentgroper(m): 3:48pm On Nov 01, 2021
Re: How Much Will Take You Through The Week? by chiventoline(m): 3:49pm On Nov 01, 2021
Arrogantbro:
Sent, confirm
Broo I know you've help a lot of people and you can't help all, please just from a little side of the heart consider my plight please anything can do the week is very long I will really appreciate
Re: How Much Will Take You Through The Week? by Zeuslord(m): 3:49pm On Nov 01, 2021
Mexyz:

Like 3k for a whole 7days?
You no dey transport go work, even 3k never do for only feeding talk more of other things.
God help us in this country
depends on many factors though.
I trek to school and back,and have programmed myself to spend a maximum of 3k weekly,excluding academic needs.
Re: How Much Will Take You Through The Week? by Seventhheaven: 3:52pm On Nov 01, 2021
V
Re: How Much Will Take You Through The Week? by ISelectMySins: 3:54pm On Nov 01, 2021
MMXX:
15k if I manage,if I add that ungrateful girl, maybe 20-25k cry
Which ungrateful girl?
Re: How Much Will Take You Through The Week? by Ellegacy(m): 3:56pm On Nov 01, 2021
As I dey like this, money to manage this week no dey. I go watch match tomorrow and Wednesday like this no money.

Also, money to buy kush for joy no dey too. Make miracle happen now. I no fit die.
Re: How Much Will Take You Through The Week? by sagerasaq: 4:03pm On Nov 01, 2021
Icumsa45:
In these tough economic times, how much do you think will take you through the week?

Let's see comments.

@mods please push to front page.

10k.
Re: How Much Will Take You Through The Week? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 01, 2021
Omo which kind life be diz common giveaway I no fit win. Damn local man is tired but never to give up
Re: How Much Will Take You Through The Week? by paskal16: 4:12pm On Nov 01, 2021
100-150k thereabout
Re: How Much Will Take You Through The Week? by wisdomIspeace(m): 4:18pm On Nov 01, 2021
#2000k per day for fuel for gen (no light)
2-5k per day for food
Car fuel, don't spend much because I work remotely
1500 per day on Airtel 6gn plan
Re: How Much Will Take You Through The Week? by Lordofalmajiri(f): 4:20pm On Nov 01, 2021
Supreme145:
I'm kinda surprised at the amounts being mention here, people dey flex shaa, I can manage 3k shaa depends on the weight of the pocket
3k ?? What's your location
Re: How Much Will Take You Through The Week? by Virusvetty: 4:21pm On Nov 01, 2021
Me wey be cheap spender
5 k pere
Re: How Much Will Take You Through The Week? by Whitelion07(m): 4:22pm On Nov 01, 2021
[quote author=southniyikaye post=107228366]Through the week?
Let's say 15-20k...15k if filling of gas no dey.

In this country, almost everyone has one way or the other damaged this country..
Let me just put it, NA WE DEY DO OURSELVES..

SAW a woman today buying beans from all these abokis that pushes barrow..
She made sure the aboki removed almost all the shafts before selling to her she bought about 10 congos. I believe she retails it for sale..
Now after she is done buying, she collected or rather packed those shafts, pour it inside the beans and went her way.
You can imagine what she is gonna do to people she sells the beans to[/quote wickedness just too full this country.
Re: How Much Will Take You Through The Week? by Reeberry: 4:24pm On Nov 01, 2021
Re: How Much Will Take You Through The Week? by Franktom247(m): 4:27pm On Nov 01, 2021
15k will be okay for me
Re: How Much Will Take You Through The Week? by HonBen(m): 4:28pm On Nov 01, 2021
N20000

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Will Take You Through The Week? by Lordofalmajiri(f): 4:29pm On Nov 01, 2021
Arrogantbro:
Amen. Thanks bro
bro bless me Abeg, I need help abeg.. teach me how to fish bro
Re: How Much Will Take You Through The Week? by RPG2020(m): 4:30pm On Nov 01, 2021
SlyDev:
Nothing less than 50k and I don't beg for blead like some ipob youth in Anambra.

Upper iweka guy try to obtain me but I spit in his eyes and move on

See this broke wanna impress he cow Head people

Anambra nor be your mate grin

Re: How Much Will Take You Through The Week? by Harrisonwo(m): 4:30pm On Nov 01, 2021
10-15k takes me through a week
Re: How Much Will Take You Through The Week? by Supreme145(m): 4:31pm On Nov 01, 2021
Lordofalmajiri:
3k ?? What's your location
Makurdi Benue State
Re: How Much Will Take You Through The Week? by Drilux(m): 4:34pm On Nov 01, 2021
Arrogantbro:
send account details

Wowwwww!! shocked
Pocket dry Boss.... I don't know where to run too cry , Help me be debt free Please embarassed ,Help me see what to eat kiss
U might be the Angel God wants to use to bless me dis week , Would like to be part of this giveaway..... ��
My account details below

Providus Bank, 9981020946,GRACEAPP(Fejiro Freeborn)

The more you help,the more blessings you receive
Re: How Much Will Take You Through The Week? by Horllamideh(m): 4:37pm On Nov 01, 2021
5k will get me a paint of rice and beans each to survive till God touch my boss heart to pay last month salary.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why Men Scared Of Getting Married / Married Men: Who's Your Next Of Kin And Why? / Nigerian Couple Who Got Engaged 3 Days After They Met,celebrate 16th Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.