Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,834 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

How Much Will Take You Through The Week? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Much Will Take You Through The Week? (21133 Views)

Winco Foam Brand Highlight: Products Of The Week / Days Of The Week In Yoruba / Recipe Of The Week – Chickpea Salad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Will Take You Through The Week? by Abihan1(f): 2:45pm On Nov 01, 2021
All I know is that my God is not dead!
Re: How Much Will Take You Through The Week? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 01, 2021
ekene101:
7k only..God bless u as u help d poor..

So you've labeled yourself 'd poor'? undecided

God have mercy!

1 Like

Re: How Much Will Take You Through The Week? by princeauwal(m): 2:46pm On Nov 01, 2021
10k will be okay
Re: How Much Will Take You Through The Week? by Harbeeorlar(m): 2:46pm On Nov 01, 2021

1 Like

Re: How Much Will Take You Through The Week? by Coivdgiveaway: 2:46pm On Nov 01, 2021
Arrogantbro:
senlils
Please sir. Can I send mine

1 Like

Re: How Much Will Take You Through The Week? by Supreme145(m): 2:47pm On Nov 01, 2021
spartoo:

Kuku talk say na transport money you dey find
Not at all, beans one module (8cups) is #900, potatoes #500, palm oil #400, maggi #100, onions #100, Rice one module #650.

I cook with electric stove, so no need for gas, the things I mentioned can effectively serve me for one week, I can remember the last time I cooked with crayfish or fish.

Its the reality on ground and I've adapted to it.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will Take You Through The Week? by YourFavorite21(m): 2:48pm On Nov 01, 2021
As a student na 7k I dey manage for a week
Re: How Much Will Take You Through The Week? by ZhanVeera(f): 2:48pm On Nov 01, 2021
Re: How Much Will Take You Through The Week? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 01, 2021
IbrahimSkiba:

Bless us na...seemed like the holy spirit wants to use you and bless some of Us this week embarassed

Lol I am using this post to learn how to be frugal these rough times. if person fit bless me sef, I go gladly appreciate
Re: How Much Will Take You Through The Week? by Spherical77(m): 2:49pm On Nov 01, 2021
moralistic:
..it is obvious you still eat free food
Not all bro.. I live with a friend though, but i spend within 2k per week. Having two square meal seems difficult

It is well..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Will Take You Through The Week? by Mleeperbother: 2:49pm On Nov 01, 2021
Werey dey here.
Re: How Much Will Take You Through The Week? by LaExpert: 2:50pm On Nov 01, 2021
I get by most weeks with 5k.
Re: How Much Will Take You Through The Week? by Arrogantbro(m): 2:51pm On Nov 01, 2021
Mleeperbother:

You exposed your acct number on that screenshot.

Bros, abeg consider me.
Make your � reach my side.
thanks. Send yours too

1 Like

Re: How Much Will Take You Through The Week? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 01, 2021
Icumsa45:
In these tough economic times, how much do you think will take you through the week?

Let's see comments.

@mods please push to front page.

I am broke pls help
Re: How Much Will Take You Through The Week? by seanjy4konji: 2:53pm On Nov 01, 2021
50-60k every week..

Data 10k
Petrol...7k.1 k per day
Beer and isiewu .Catfish etc..20k.
Road side buying of rubbish.5k
Wash lady 5k.

U forseen. miscellaneous .10k

No family included.

PS...With all prudency....25k....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Will Take You Through The Week? by spartoo: 2:53pm On Nov 01, 2021
Supreme145:

Not at all, beans one module (8cups) is #900, potatoes #500, palm oil #400, maggi #100, onions #100, Rice one module #650.

I cook with electric stove, so no need for gas, the things I mentioned can effectively serve me for one week, I can remember the last time I cooked with crayfish or fish.

Its the reality on ground and I've adapted to it.

The question was 'how much will take you through the week'?
Some people don't stay at home to cook, most people go to work, others have families and more importantly, most people eat differently. Not everyone is interested in beans, and potato and rice etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Will Take You Through The Week? by Yankee101: 2:54pm On Nov 01, 2021
southniyikaye:
Through the week?
Let's say 15-20k...15k if filling of gas no dey.

In this country, almost everyone has one way or the other damaged this country..
Let me just put it, NA WE DEY DO OURSELVES..

SAW a woman today buying beans from all these abokis that pushes barrow..
She made sure the aboki removed almost all the shafts before selling to her she bought about 10 congos. I believe she retails it for sale..
Now after she is done buying, she collected or rather packed those shafts, pour it inside the beans and went her way.
You can imagine what she is gonna do to people she sells the beans to

See her wickedness
Re: How Much Will Take You Through The Week? by Mleeperbother: 2:55pm On Nov 01, 2021
Double post.
Re: How Much Will Take You Through The Week? by Eze2000(m): 2:56pm On Nov 01, 2021
Supreme145:
I'm kinda surprised at the amounts being mention here, people dey flex shaa, I can manage 3k shaa depends on the weight of the pocket

You can't be staying in Lagos. If you are, then it's one of the poor areas and you're definitely not paying rent.

3k a day is not ok where food is 800 per plate in a regular restaurant here in Lagos.
Bachelors are suffering in this part of the world.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will Take You Through The Week? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 01, 2021
Arrogantbro:
Sent, confirm when received

3047093545 FBN

God bless bro.

Just going through a crisis
Re: How Much Will Take You Through The Week? by Diligent1(f): 2:57pm On Nov 01, 2021
I and my children try to manage N1,000 daily, so far they are ok, I can drink garri things are expensive now. Hi don Tay way I chop meat, if I see Panla fish I go happy.
Re: How Much Will Take You Through The Week? by Bbqekpa: 2:57pm On Nov 01, 2021
Makanaki127:

U even get car that you are also thinking of fueling ? u are a big man

Lol na small car o
Re: How Much Will Take You Through The Week? by Supreme145(m): 2:57pm On Nov 01, 2021
spartoo:

The question was 'how much will take you through the week'?
Some people don't stay at home to cook, most people go to work, others have families and more importantly, most people eat differently. Not everyone is interested in beans, and potato and rice etc.
I'm a fresh graduate so I don't have a job yet, opera mini has eliminated the need for airtime, I'm just managing, its not like I'm comfortable with it. I'm seeking ways to improve my standard of living.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will Take You Through The Week? by BigMoneyeye: 2:57pm On Nov 01, 2021
seanjy4konji:

Wash lady 5k.
prudency....25k....

grin grin
Re: How Much Will Take You Through The Week? by IbrahimSkiba(f): 2:58pm On Nov 01, 2021
Icumsa45:

Lol I am using this post to learn how to be frugal these rough times. if person fit bless me sef, I go gladly appreciate

You need better flogging

1 Like

Re: How Much Will Take You Through The Week? by Midas01: 2:59pm On Nov 01, 2021
Lmao
emmanuelbrown26:
Remember years back before the advancement of the lifeless one in aso rock, if u enter mama put like this u fit see person wey go tell the food seller not to collect money from u. If u enter bar same thing.
Re: How Much Will Take You Through The Week? by chiventoline(m): 2:59pm On Nov 01, 2021
Arrogantbro:
thanks. Send yours too
broo I hope I'm not late to this blessing cos I refuse to let you go unless you bless me, man dey suffer!!!!!! A pot of soup is all I ask of. Charles Chibueze Chinazor Access bank 0056279342
Re: How Much Will Take You Through The Week? by walesoflyf(m): 3:00pm On Nov 01, 2021
Icumsa45:
In these tough economic times, how much do you think will take you through the week?

Let's see comments.

@mods please push to front page.

Tbh... 10k maximum
Re: How Much Will Take You Through The Week? by Supreme145(m): 3:00pm On Nov 01, 2021
Eze2000:

You can't be in Lagos. If you are then it's one of the poor sides and you definitely not paying rent.

3k a day is not ok where food is 800 per plate in a tubular resturant.
Bachelor don suffer for Lagos.
I'm payimg rent, but I reside in Benue so food is a bit cheap here.
Re: How Much Will Take You Through The Week? by sirfemzy(m): 3:00pm On Nov 01, 2021
3k will be enough in buying
1 congo of rice, garri, nd beans
Re: How Much Will Take You Through The Week? by anoziechi(f): 3:00pm On Nov 01, 2021
7k...cos this week e get as e go be
Re: How Much Will Take You Through The Week? by Herbephe1(m): 3:01pm On Nov 01, 2021
just 5k for a month, yeah a month, just to buy kulikuli and garri

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Quit 'waiting For Mr Or Mrs Right: Take Action / Mother Of 7 Docked For Abducting Another Woman’s Husband / Why Men Scared Of Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.