Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Big Brother Accepts White Money Request To Endorse Issa Omojola The PHENOMENON, - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Big Brother Accepts White Money Request To Endorse Issa Omojola The PHENOMENON, (1195 Views)

What A Surprise, Issa Omojola's "The Deadsouls Theory" Album Is Taking Critics / Seun Omojola: Plus-Sized Actresses Not Getting Enough Recognition In Nollywood / Seun Omojola: A Man Touched My Breasts To Be Sure They Were Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Brother Accepts White Money Request To Endorse Issa Omojola The PHENOMENON, by Bistgang(m): 12:42am On Nov 01, 2021
Oh Crap
happy new month and happy Halloween because this year it ends on Tuesday instead I hope this month brings the best because the days are just loops nd that you hopes won't be a impossible but we'll wake up to happy new month get your goals pursue your dreams strive to prosper

Now issa omojola has passed the threshold with his Sophomore album "THE DEADSOULS THEORY" , released May 4th 2021. the album has surpassed over 60k streams in a month and 7 days. The RAPPER SHARED HIS PHILOSOPHY AND THEORY AND IT WAS MET AGAIN WITH OPEN ARMS.

FOLLOW THE JOURNEY

NEW ALBUM "THE DEADSOULS THEORY" DEPICTS
The philosophy of a dreamer
https://www.nairaland.com/6668536/davido-outraged-he-expresses-sadness#104087279
Listen/download for free here �
https://share.amuse.io/album/issa-omojola-the-deadsouls-theory

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Accepts White Money Request To Endorse Issa Omojola The PHENOMENON, by Bistgang(m): 12:42am On Nov 01, 2021
Wow
Re: Big Brother Accepts White Money Request To Endorse Issa Omojola The PHENOMENON, by ahnie: 2:08am On Nov 01, 2021
To be honest I failed to decipher what this op is saying.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Accepts White Money Request To Endorse Issa Omojola The PHENOMENON, by Nobody: 5:12am On Nov 01, 2021
ahnie:

As I read am first time, I know say this one na slawomiir grandpa for smoking weed.
screw done lose commot everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Accepts White Money Request To Endorse Issa Omojola The PHENOMENON, by Nbotee(m): 1:24pm On Nov 01, 2021
ahnie:

He's using falsehood to try and sell and trend himself

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

30 Stunning Photos Of Beautiful Nollywood Actress, Destiny Etiko / Mercy Eke Causes A Stir Online Over The Sultry Way She Shared Food With A Female / Kazim Adeoti’s Wife Funsho Breaks Silence On Relationship With Mercy Aigbe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.