Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,777 members, 7,813,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Raufu Congratulates Arapaja, Commends Makinde For Restoring Glory To Oyo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Raufu Congratulates Arapaja, Commends Makinde For Restoring Glory To Oyo State (341 Views)

Why I Opened A Can Of Worms – PDP Dep. National Chairman, Taofeek Arapaja / Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) / Adigun Ibadan Sacked By Seyi Makinde For Posting False Information (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Raufu Congratulates Arapaja, Commends Makinde For Restoring Glory To Oyo State by abiodunraufu: 2:05am On Nov 01, 2021
The leading aspirant for the House of Representatives ticket in Lagelu/Akinyele Federal Constituency, Ibadan, Oyo State under the umbrella of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Dr. Abiodun Raufu has congratulated Ambassador Taofeek Arapaja on his emergence as the National Deputy Chairman (South) of the PDP during the party’s recently concluded national convention in Abuja.

Ambassador Arapaja, a former deputy governor of Oyo State, was previously the party’s National Vice-Chairman (South-West), a feat which he achieved barely a year ago before the recent elevation to the higher position of National Deputy Chairman (South).

Describing Ambassador Arapaja as a man of destiny, Dr. Raufu said the emergence of the former deputy as National Deputy Chairman (South) of the PDP is a signal that the state is ready to take over Nigeria’s leadership to stop the country’s slide into dis-integration under the rudderless leadership of President Muhammadu Buhari of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Dr. Raufu admonished Ambassador Arapaja to use his wealth of experience, humility and broadmindedness to reconcile members of the party in Oyo State and across the country ahead of the 2023 general elections

“If there is any leader who is capable of ensuring that all hands are on deck, it’s certainly Ambassador Arapaja working in tandem with Governor Oluseyi Makinde of Oyo State and other governors in bringing back the good old days of PDP glory in Nigerian politics,” Dr. Raufu said.

Dr. Raufu, a former Editor of the Nigerian Tribune and ex-MD/Editor-in-Chief of National Mirror Newspapers, also commended Governor Makinde for selfless leadership and for placing Oyo State on the pedestal of national politics.

Dr. Raufu advised party members in Oyo State to join hands with Governor Makinde in ensuring that the governor gets a second term resoundingly to ensure the continuation of the rapid development of the state.

“It’s heartwarming that Governor Makinde is trying very hard to restore the old glory of Oyo State in national politics as well in other areas of human endeavors in the country by ensuring that the state becomes more visible in national politics and leadership.” Dr. Raufu said.

“The journey to take power back from the APC at the national level and APC-dominated states has started and placing PDP in the hands of experienced politicians like Senator Iyorchia Ayu, my former boss at the Daily Times who is now the party’s National Chairman and others including Ambassador Arapaja will enhance PDP’s quest to take over from APC in the forthcoming 2023 general elections. All hands must be on deck to send the corrupt and nepotic APC government packing at state and national levels.”

Dr. Raufu is currently an Assistant Professor at Southern University and A&M College in the United States of America.
Re: Raufu Congratulates Arapaja, Commends Makinde For Restoring Glory To Oyo State by speaktome(m): 2:15am On Nov 01, 2021
I think say na Ogbeni Rauf Aregbe dey congratulate am from APC... I for send am 1 rap of Osogbo weed now...

#MySignature
#MyBusiness
Re: Raufu Congratulates Arapaja, Commends Makinde For Restoring Glory To Oyo State by expertman(m): 5:50am On Nov 01, 2021
No mind them awon pencil pushers association. Misleading Headlines .

I thought it was the ogbeni minister too

speaktome:
I think say na Ogbeni Rauf Aregbe dey congratulate am from APC... I for send am 1 rap of Osogbo weed now...

#MySignature
#MyBusiness

(1) (Reply)

Tension In Abuja / Nigerian Army Warns Soldiers Against Taking Photos, Videos During Operations / Letter to Nigerians: Stay vigilante, stay up.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.