Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Cheat With Sense And Use Protection – Moyo Lawal To Future Hubby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cheat With Sense And Use Protection – Moyo Lawal To Future Hubby (38042 Views)

Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's Outfits To Future Awards (Photos) / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Outfit To Future Awards 2017 (Photos) / Sola Sobowale Rocks Agbada To Future Awards (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheat With Sense And Use Protection – Moyo Lawal To Future Hubby by tkgz(m): 5:38am On Nov 01, 2021
Nothing scares actress and entrepreneur, Moyo Lawal, more than bringing children into the world to suffer.

Indeed, she abhors poverty and irresponsibility. For this, she has vowed never to start a family without proper planning.

In this interview, pretty and voluptuous Moyo Lawal opened up on her celibate years, reasons she’s still single and her need for a crazy lover. Please enjoy it.

Can you forgive and take back a cheating partner?

I don’t see my man cheating as a big deal. What I don’t like is don’t come and be pretending that you are holier than thou, and don’t neglect your duties. Just cheat with sense and use protection.

Do you think your career is one of the reasons you’re not married yet?

It was more because before I started my skincare business a couple of years ago, I didn’t have a stable income. Even though I was working regularly as an actor, I couldn’t actually make a budget for the year. So, I wasn’t ready to start a family without being able to plan properly. Nothing terrifies me more than bringing children into this world to suffer.

What has stardom deprived you of?

Stardom almost deprived me of an opportunity to have a regular life, but when I started my business, I became a regular person. So, nobody can use stardom to blackmail me again (laughs).

What prompted your decision to go celibate?

Celibate? That was years ago. First, sex before marriage is still a sin, and if I am sinning, it has to count. I can’t be sinning like I am eating. Two, I was waiting for Mr. Right. But now they say there is no such thing. If you follow my posts, you will notice this trend at some point. So, I started talking about following the crowd, because if you can’t beat them, you join them!

What is your best sex position?

Best sex position? If I tell you, what will you do with it?

What turns you off in a relationship?

Lies! What is new under the sun? Don’t just be a hypocrite or people-pleaser, and we will not have issues.

How do you react to rumours that you and Jackie are entangled in a romantic affair with a certain married politician in Abuja?

I am single, so I am at liberty to do anything I want. But please, let us stick to the truth. I can beat my chest anywhere that I have been better behaved. It has not been easy; I have had years that I abstained completely [from sex]. Do you think with that kind of self-control, I still won’t have sense than most regular girls and even some married women?

What are those qualities you look out for in a potential husband?

For me, husband material is definitely someone who has sense and empathy. He’s someone who treats the waiter like a colleague, who has deep family values, but not society driven. Then, he has to be crazy to a very large extent.

What would make you marry a much older lover?

Older lover? If he ticks my list, why not? I think it might even be easier for me because marriage is a job you have to be willing to work on, for the rest of your life. Hence, if he is much older, it might be a lot more easier; respecting his decisions and trusting him not to lead us astray because he has lived many lifetimes.

3 Likes

Re: Cheat With Sense And Use Protection – Moyo Lawal To Future Hubby by Lawlab249: 5:43am On Nov 01, 2021
But really, is that cheating? I mean, a man succumbs to his innate traits, goes out to mate with another woman and the word you choose to describe that is "cheating". That's all shades of wrong.

Men, just as a Co.ck (not the X-rated Co.ck), Dogs and other big cats, in fact, all male animals are polygamous in nature (I'm sure you have come across this line a billion times). But where is the lie? You may keep living in self denial of this natural phenomena, but Men were not created to stick to one partner. Monogamy is unnatural, it is against the order of nature.

Are you wiser than King Solomon that had a truckload of shawties? Or are you holier than David that had his fair share of skins? Particularly as a black man, it is "unafrican" to say the least. My Granpa and those before him had a harem of them bannies, each to her own hut, and man! Did he sire plenty heirs? You can bet your left hairy balls that he sure did. Otherwise, were would he get the manpower required to thill those jaw dropping expanse of land? Even if you combine the theoretical aspect of electoral malpractice in PDP, Trump just might have won the election without the GDP of Kenya amounting to anything to an average Mai Suya in Kafanchan.

Damn! What am I even tryna say here? This joint hits different.

Drags my kpoli in peace.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cheat With Sense And Use Protection – Moyo Lawal To Future Hubby by Xclusivegrin007(m): 5:45am On Nov 01, 2021
Ok
Re: Cheat With Sense And Use Protection – Moyo Lawal To Future Hubby by Pennywise(m): 5:47am On Nov 01, 2021
Here is a clever woman

They get to have the best and are able to keep their man

Drop dead gorgeous, If she is in the market and available I am buying

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheat With Sense And Use Protection – Moyo Lawal To Future Hubby by expertman(m): 5:52am On Nov 01, 2021
Yeye weyrey woman.

You better go marry talking as if she no go cheat without protection

7 Likes

Re: Cheat With Sense And Use Protection – Moyo Lawal To Future Hubby by chiommy123(f): 6:38am On Nov 01, 2021
The world is really changing fast. Now most women do not count cheating as big offense. I wonder why

31 Likes

Re: Cheat With Sense And Use Protection – Moyo Lawal To Future Hubby by Flamees(m): 6:45am On Nov 01, 2021
Trying to be relevant
Re: Cheat With Sense And Use Protection – Moyo Lawal To Future Hubby by Or11: 7:14am On Nov 01, 2021
Same thing my wife said before we got married, years after the marriage, it's "try it and ....".

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cheat With Sense And Use Protection – Moyo Lawal To Future Hubby by godofuck231: 8:34am On Nov 01, 2021
Babe you know I love you .......
And I can’t lie to you ..........
My secretary has been giving me turn ups and flashes ......
The type bubu has for cows and herdsmen ....

So?

Today she gave me a lap dance and I.........

Come to the bedroom, come tell mummy all about it

Me:

10 Likes

Re: Cheat With Sense And Use Protection – Moyo Lawal To Future Hubby by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 01, 2021
Person wey wan cheat dey look for who she go blame

10 Likes

Re: Cheat With Sense And Use Protection – Moyo Lawal To Future Hubby by 900warriorz: 11:41am On Nov 01, 2021
Me still trying to understand the rationale behind the name kpokpogri

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cheat With Sense And Use Protection – Moyo Lawal To Future Hubby by gegeor(m): 11:41am On Nov 01, 2021
women are not the same, God didn't make them that way

3 Likes

Re: Cheat With Sense And Use Protection – Moyo Lawal To Future Hubby by hisexcellency34: 11:41am On Nov 01, 2021
Olosho. See how she looks pimples ball wey dem overpump

3 Likes

Re: Cheat With Sense And Use Protection – Moyo Lawal To Future Hubby by Grace001: 11:41am On Nov 01, 2021
This one isn’t watching her weight
Re: Cheat With Sense And Use Protection – Moyo Lawal To Future Hubby by seyz91(m): 11:41am On Nov 01, 2021
Because na the MONEY dem dey date and marry now no be person
chiommy123:
The world is really changing fast. Now most women do not count cheating as big offense. I wonder why

6 Likes

Re: Cheat With Sense And Use Protection – Moyo Lawal To Future Hubby by Grace001: 11:42am On Nov 01, 2021
hisexcellency34:
Olosho

Osho agba eyan mandy
Re: Cheat With Sense And Use Protection – Moyo Lawal To Future Hubby by bigdammyj: 11:42am On Nov 01, 2021
Okay
Re: Cheat With Sense And Use Protection – Moyo Lawal To Future Hubby by Wegood: 11:42am On Nov 01, 2021
NICE
Re: Cheat With Sense And Use Protection – Moyo Lawal To Future Hubby by gogpayslip: 11:42am On Nov 01, 2021
gogpayslip is the time period noted an electronic payslip that you will generate on-line. The initiative is a part of a obvious mechanism commenced by way of the government of Ghana and it's far dedicated to authorities personnel. The professional website to get entry to, down load e payslips is Read the complete article to understand how you can do e-payslip login and down load e-payslips.
Re: Cheat With Sense And Use Protection – Moyo Lawal To Future Hubby by abobote: 11:43am On Nov 01, 2021
Nobody cheat with sense. I don't know why I don't find this girl attractive.
My side chick that I have been cheating my wife with, broke up with me on Saturday, and I'm damn happy, I have peace of mind now

7 Likes

Re: Cheat With Sense And Use Protection – Moyo Lawal To Future Hubby by snoopz: 11:43am On Nov 01, 2021
You never see thicker boddy pass you Sha
You wey don dey even add fats for body
Someone like mummy wa wont waste time to handle ur husband
Re: Cheat With Sense And Use Protection – Moyo Lawal To Future Hubby by julsardo: 11:45am On Nov 01, 2021
This life don spoil finish
Re: Cheat With Sense And Use Protection – Moyo Lawal To Future Hubby by Slimbee1(m): 11:46am On Nov 01, 2021
Okay issoorite sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Efe's Freestyle That Got Nigerians Talking (Video) / Dolapo Badmus Celebrates 42nd Birthday With Cute Photos / Victoria Inyama Reacts As Jada Pollock Calls Out Wizkid Over Domestic Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.