Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Cheat With Sense And Use Protection – Moyo Lawal To Future Hubby - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cheat With Sense And Use Protection – Moyo Lawal To Future Hubby (38031 Views)

Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's Outfits To Future Awards (Photos) / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Outfit To Future Awards 2017 (Photos) / Sola Sobowale Rocks Agbada To Future Awards (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheat With Sense And Use Protection – Moyo Lawal To Future Hubby by mbahdi(m): 11:46am On Nov 01, 2021
Watin make we come do
Re: Cheat With Sense And Use Protection – Moyo Lawal To Future Hubby by Kingpin1000: 11:47am On Nov 01, 2021
Lok
Re: Cheat With Sense And Use Protection – Moyo Lawal To Future Hubby by humilitypays(m): 11:49am On Nov 01, 2021
chiommy123:
The world is really changing fast. Now most women do not count cheating as big offense. I wonder why
Because all men cheat but most lie and pretend to deceive their gullible partners. Wiser and smarter ladies know this and apply wisdom.

Digging one hole forever is not realistic.

Hole is different from a shaft.

A hole gets bored faster than a shaft.

Men provide not just sex in a relationship or marriage, they provide finance, security, protection.

Most women provide only sex and maybe homekeeping which house helps or domestic staffs help them achieve.

Women can be replaced easily since most offer only sex. Financially responsible men cannot be replaced easily cos its not easy to find a compassionate man ready to spend his hard earned money on you to take care of all your needs without complain.

You see why its easier for men to cheat than women? Natural

1 Like

Re: Cheat With Sense And Use Protection – Moyo Lawal To Future Hubby by MeghaneMorgane(f): 11:49am On Nov 01, 2021
Go forbid bad thing oo. This woman has given up on the fact that good men actually exist. She is lost all hope completely. I’d rather remain single than be with a guy that cheats. I no get energy for such stress.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cheat With Sense And Use Protection – Moyo Lawal To Future Hubby by Samcent: 11:49am On Nov 01, 2021
chiommy123:
The world is really changing fast. Now most women do not count cheating as big offense. I wonder why

Why they don't count cheating as a big offense is because they too will be cheating on the sideline. Also, some married men are currently cheating on their wives with these ladies.

It's a crazy world!

2 Likes

Re: Cheat With Sense And Use Protection – Moyo Lawal To Future Hubby by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 01, 2021
The only thing I fear in a cheating partner na make she no give me another man pikin and disease

1 Like

Re: Cheat With Sense And Use Protection – Moyo Lawal To Future Hubby by patani(m): 11:50am On Nov 01, 2021
chiommy123:

Our mothers tolerated worse. Its even modern woman that will kill you as a man for cheating, i guess men are still the same(maybe better) but woman are changing fast...

Another thing is that..Our fathers' generation were even more promiscuous. they smoked cigarettes more and drank more...maybe cos economy was good and they had no reason to fear their lack of job or having a job was because they were sinning or slept with a girl with bad luck. Had many family friends whose dad had kids outside and their mum still stayed maybe cos the men were well to do sha....Today, if u make a mistake that u av a kid outside, just kiss ur marriage goodbye

2 Likes

Re: Cheat With Sense And Use Protection – Moyo Lawal To Future Hubby by ShoeShineGuy: 11:51am On Nov 01, 2021
Ahaha
Na dem!
All over, they've taken over!!
Re: Cheat With Sense And Use Protection – Moyo Lawal To Future Hubby by ednut1(m): 11:53am On Nov 01, 2021
chiommy123:
Re: Cheat With Sense And Use Protection – Moyo Lawal To Future Hubby by ednut1(m): 11:53am On Nov 01, 2021
chiommy123:
you leave your cheating husband like Tiwa Savage. And end up sleeping with small boys about. To what end
Re: Cheat With Sense And Use Protection – Moyo Lawal To Future Hubby by gidado14(m): 11:59am On Nov 01, 2021
[quote author=tkgz post=107230417][/quote]

Re: Cheat With Sense And Use Protection – Moyo Lawal To Future Hubby by MeghaneMorgane(f): 12:00pm On Nov 01, 2021
humilitypays:
Because all men cheat but most lie and pretend to deceive their gullible partners.

Digging one hole forever is not realistic.

Hole is different from a shaft.

A hole gets bored faster than a shaft.

Men provide not just sex in a relationship or marriage, they provide finance, security, protection.

Most women provide only sex and maybe homekeeping which house helps or domestic staffs help them achieve.

You see why its easier for men to cheat than women? Natural

I know men who don’t cheat. When they tell a woman to be with a guy that fears God and is principled, she go say no. Women be with a man who genuinely fears God, cheating will not even be a discussion. The topic will be other important issues.

There was one married woman who was always giving my father unsolicited phone calls. Apparently, when she has issues with her husband who is a friend to my father she will call to report her husband to my dad, so that my dad can call him to order. But it got to a point that she will be calling my dad almost everyday. My dad of course reported to his wife. One day she called and my father told my mum to pick the call. My mum cleared the woman that day and told her she cannot be calling a married man with a family any how. That it is very disrespectful. Since that day, the woman didn’t call again. When my father receives funny text messages from women, he shows my mum the text. Both of them will laugh together at the person sending the text grin. Since I have had sense, by the grace of God my parents have never talked about infidelity in their marriage and that’s because they both fear God.

2 Likes

Re: Cheat With Sense And Use Protection – Moyo Lawal To Future Hubby by mrkings84(m): 12:07pm On Nov 01, 2021
She looks like a sibling to Aki and Pawpaw
Re: Cheat With Sense And Use Protection – Moyo Lawal To Future Hubby by viyon02: 12:10pm On Nov 01, 2021
Yeah she brought in the next level, men can now cheat but they should it with sense. Ok let me take you to the future level, wish is, men shouldn't worry paying the bride price we pay it ourself, so men get prepared it will happen. It will still get to the final level which is, please men let us bear your surname and cover our shame we will feed ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Cheat With Sense And Use Protection – Moyo Lawal To Future Hubby by thaoriginator: 12:11pm On Nov 01, 2021
What if condom buss inside TOTO? cry
Re: Cheat With Sense And Use Protection – Moyo Lawal To Future Hubby by Akabuking: 12:14pm On Nov 01, 2021
chiommy123:
if you realize that men are polygamous in nature, you will have peace of mind.
Re: Cheat With Sense And Use Protection – Moyo Lawal To Future Hubby by Legendoo: 12:35pm On Nov 01, 2021
Re: Cheat With Sense And Use Protection – Moyo Lawal To Future Hubby by ststyreal(f): 12:37pm On Nov 01, 2021
Lawlab249:
But really, is that cheating? I mean, a man succumbs to his innate traits, goes out to mate with another woman and the word you choose to describe that is "cheating". That's all shades of wrong.

Men, just as a Co.ck (not the X-rated Co.ck), Dogs and other big cats, in fact, all male animals are polygamous in nature (I'm sure you have come across this line a billion times). But where is the lie? You may keep living in self denial of this natural phenomena, but Men were not created to stick to one partner. Monogamy is unnatural, it is against the order of nature.

Are you wiser than King Solomon that had a truckload of shawties? Or are you holier than David that had his fair share of skins? Particularly as a black man, it is "unafrican" to say the least. My Granpa and those before him had a harem of them bannies, each to her own hut, and man! Did he sire plenty heirs? You can bet your left hairy balls that he sure did. Otherwise, were would he get the manpower required to thill those jaw dropping expanse of land? Even if you combine the theoretical aspect of electoral malpractice in PDP, Trump just might have won the election without the GDP of Kenya amounting to anything to an average Mai Suya in Kafanchan.

Damn! What am I even tryna say here? This joint hits different.
And who told you women are different

Drags my kpoli in peace.
Re: Cheat With Sense And Use Protection – Moyo Lawal To Future Hubby by Dreytonisback(m): 12:39pm On Nov 01, 2021
She's short
Her sense short
Avoid short people to avoid stories that touch , if you know you know

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like

Re: Cheat With Sense And Use Protection – Moyo Lawal To Future Hubby by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 01, 2021
I'm not surprised undecided ,how do you expect someone hoping to be a cheating partner to find cheating wrong grin

2 Likes

Re: Cheat With Sense And Use Protection – Moyo Lawal To Future Hubby by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 01, 2021
ednut1:
you leave your cheating husband like Tiwa Savage. And end up sleeping with small boys about. To what end

And does this statement of yours justify cheating to be good? undecided
Re: Cheat With Sense And Use Protection – Moyo Lawal To Future Hubby by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 01, 2021
MeghaneMorgane:
Go forbid bad thing oo. This woman has given up on the fact that good men actually exist. She is lost all hope completely. I’d rather remain single than be with a guy that cheats. I no get energy for such stress.

Abi oh,that was how Nkechi blessing said hers also that she can't leave her cheating hubby,so crazy
Re: Cheat With Sense And Use Protection – Moyo Lawal To Future Hubby by Lawlab249: 12:55pm On Nov 01, 2021
[quote author=ststyreal post=107240338]

You see, as a man, I can make out with a woman and in 5 minutes, I do be on my way. But you see that 5 minutes? The woman I made out with is gonna be stuck in it for a minimum of 7 to 10 years. Yes! You read that right. Let me explain, so we made out and she prolly conceived a baby. She goes on a gestation of 9 months, within this period, she is unattractive, if not disgusting to other males. She births her baby and has to ween the baby for months, then the baby is stuck with her for another 7 to 10 years if not more. Before she makes that round trip, she won't be the same, ever!

No, women are not the same, God didn't make them that way. In the good book, it was men running the show with a shi.t load of women as wives, not the other way wrong. Think Esther, Rachael, Mary etc. They all had one husbands, but some of them, their husbands had many wives, not just them.

Kiss the truth honey.
Re: Cheat With Sense And Use Protection – Moyo Lawal To Future Hubby by Beze992(f): 1:01pm On Nov 01, 2021
Cee0nne:
I'm not surprised undecided ,how do you expect someone hoping to be a cheating partner to find cheating wrong grin

Nothing more to add.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cheat With Sense And Use Protection – Moyo Lawal To Future Hubby by rosesrblue: 1:12pm On Nov 01, 2021
Bcus they also cheat .
Re: Cheat With Sense And Use Protection – Moyo Lawal To Future Hubby by madridsta007(m): 1:15pm On Nov 01, 2021
[quote author=tkgz post=107230417][/quote]

What is your best sex position?

Best sex position? If I tell you, what will you do with it?

I dont know this woman and I dont watch Nigerian movies.
But whatever this woman is selling, I am buying it. cheesy grin
Re: Cheat With Sense And Use Protection – Moyo Lawal To Future Hubby by Obakoolex(m): 1:16pm On Nov 01, 2021
chiommy123:
It's because most women know they will also cheat in marriage so it will be a kinda balanced game
Re: Cheat With Sense And Use Protection – Moyo Lawal To Future Hubby by BABANGBALI: 1:16pm On Nov 01, 2021
This one go get either mouth or body odour or boat of them self
Re: Cheat With Sense And Use Protection – Moyo Lawal To Future Hubby by GindoX(m): 1:32pm On Nov 01, 2021
abobote:
Nobody cheat with sense. I don't know why I don't find this girl attractive.
My side chick that I have been cheating my wife with, broke up with me on Saturday, and I'm damn happy, I have peace of mind now

See as people just come online dey leak their secrets themselves � grin
Re: Cheat With Sense And Use Protection – Moyo Lawal To Future Hubby by muheeb01(m): 1:49pm On Nov 01, 2021
Or11:
Same thing my wife said before we got married, years after the marriage, it's "try it and ....".
wetin happen? I can't stop laughing lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Useless old man - Bobrisky blasts Actor Charles Awurum / Babatunde Bello 'DJ Babus' Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Photos) / What's Wrong With This Picture Of Wizkid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.