Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Sarah Williams: Missing Nigerian Lady (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sarah Williams: Missing Nigerian Lady (Photo) (54816 Views)

My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman / How I Was Gang Raped By 10 Touts - Lady (Photo) / Caleb Obari Mark Found Dead! Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sarah Williams: Missing Nigerian Lady (Photo) by Blacknote: 2:48pm On Nov 01, 2021
Sonicroyel:
My friend has gone missing!!!! She left home for Ikeja, to the hospital to get my mom's glasses but on her way back she said there was a shootout and she couldn't come back because buses weren't available so she stayed at the hospital, and then next morning she called my mom panicking that she should pray for her, that she might've entered one chance bus

Her phone's not going again
Pls help move to FP

You said someone's missing but failed to give detailed description that might help the public in identifying your missing person, so any short girl that I see that's wearing a green gown should automatically equate to your missing person? Help the public to help you Op.
Re: Sarah Williams: Missing Nigerian Lady (Photo) by geezynoni: 2:48pm On Nov 01, 2021
I really hope she returns home safe and unharmed.
Re: Sarah Williams: Missing Nigerian Lady (Photo) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 01, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

The baby girl is going to return home safely

I wanted to just rush and conclude that she is receiving that nutrient from a fertile rod....

But my mind was telling me to read the story first....after reading the story....I realised this is not a case of receiving a fertile rod

It is always good to read...real niggarrrrs read anyday anytime twice on Monday

Your weed is strong.

This can't be Alcohol...
Re: Sarah Williams: Missing Nigerian Lady (Photo) by sslcrypt: 2:52pm On Nov 01, 2021
Incidents like this makes me sad. The days that have elapsed is putting situation of things in a critical state.

Typically 24hrs should be the period to come out with person missing alert, regardless of the situation that might be playing out. I wish lagos could use more plate reading and capturing cameras on major express and minor roads.

As it stands now we look up to God to grant her safe return, since you mentioned she called and said she was in kidnappers vehicle.

2 Likes

Re: Sarah Williams: Missing Nigerian Lady (Photo) by joeking2222: 2:53pm On Nov 01, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

I wanted to just rush and conclude that she is receiving that nutrient from a fertile rod....

But my mind was telling me to read the story first....after reading the story....I realised this is not a case of receiving a fertile rod

grin grin grin........damn niggar, hoping to see you face to face one day, make i even know the person behind this moniker!!!! What a great time to have YOU and RIGHTOEOUSNESS2 on Nairaland forum!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarah Williams: Missing Nigerian Lady (Photo) by superemmy(m): 2:54pm On Nov 01, 2021
Johel:

Hmmm...I've been seeing missing ladies for many years and I've remained silent....there's this girl I met in 2017...it was strange,we had brief intimate affair,she told me certain issues she was facing with accommodation,I decided to accommodate her pending when she gets things right...we were cool for few months...one morning after she brought all her stuff to my place,she said she was going to Work at Oshodi,it was like 6am then...I told her it was too early...she said she must be there by 7am,I greeted her and slept off....days passed,months passed,years passed...till today I don't know if she's dead or alive...I checked all her things,found numbers,I called all but none went thru...till today I dunno if she's dead or alive and all her things are still in my wardrobe since 2017..

baba you take better risk oooo. What if she's a spirit

2 Likes

Re: Sarah Williams: Missing Nigerian Lady (Photo) by Lamanii22(f): 2:55pm On Nov 01, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Such a pretty young lady. I hope she's found in one peace. Because e nor dey hard skull miners and ritualist to do the unthinkable these days. Especially as election year draws closer

Eeey God! Have mercy on this beautiful lady, olowogbogboro, stretch your hands forth and deliver this lady....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarah Williams: Missing Nigerian Lady (Photo) by joeking2222: 2:56pm On Nov 01, 2021
Ayotemide:
Another day for inglorious mentally delayed beings to ask that she will be found with a man
The world does not revolve around your limp schlong Junior.
Smiles...........all this Nairaland babes be stroking grown up men like JUTE SACK!!!!
Re: Sarah Williams: Missing Nigerian Lady (Photo) by cejaypriesty(m): 2:56pm On Nov 01, 2021
GindoX:
What kind of description is this? Dem no dey change gown? grin
The last time she was seen she was wearing a green gown. She left home to get her mom's glasses meaning she didnt leave with change of cloth .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sarah Williams: Missing Nigerian Lady (Photo) by joeking2222: 2:57pm On Nov 01, 2021
Lamanii22:

Eeey God! Have mercy on this beautiful lady, olowogbogboro, stretch your hands forth and deliver this lady....
kiss kiss..........Love those ur sweet LIPS babe, is that ur BIG NOSE for me?
Re: Sarah Williams: Missing Nigerian Lady (Photo) by Omoluabiii(m): 2:58pm On Nov 01, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

my broda hit da nail straight on the head.
She's recieving some nice rod, give her two weeks, when shes tested the whole angles she ll be back grin
Re: Sarah Williams: Missing Nigerian Lady (Photo) by Ayula911: 2:59pm On Nov 01, 2021
Firpoda:
You no get sense
Re: Sarah Williams: Missing Nigerian Lady (Photo) by efewizey(m): 3:06pm On Nov 01, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

U be case guy... U based in lag?

Re: Sarah Williams: Missing Nigerian Lady (Photo) by Bigpapi: 3:07pm On Nov 01, 2021
Sonicroyel:
My friend has gone missing!!!! She left home for Ikeja, to the hospital to get my mom's glasses but on her way back she said there was a shootout and she couldn't come back because buses weren't available so she stayed at the hospital, and then next morning she called my mom panicking that she should pray for her, that she might've entered one chance bus

Her phone's not going again
Pls help move to FP

Yes I'm fucking her here in my hotel room

1 Like

Re: Sarah Williams: Missing Nigerian Lady (Photo) by emmyluizzz: 3:09pm On Nov 01, 2021
Bigpapi:

this man!!!...are you alright?? are you alright

1 Like

Re: Sarah Williams: Missing Nigerian Lady (Photo) by emmyluizzz: 3:09pm On Nov 01, 2021
Bigpapi:

this man!!!...are you alright?? are you alright

Re: Sarah Williams: Missing Nigerian Lady (Photo) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 3:10pm On Nov 01, 2021
Just block all the routes going to Ogun State.....
Then we can now assume it to be a 30-70 case

1 Like

Re: Sarah Williams: Missing Nigerian Lady (Photo) by TABATA(m): 3:10pm On Nov 01, 2021
[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Sarah Williams: Missing Nigerian Lady (Photo) by emmyluizzz: 3:11pm On Nov 01, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

fertile rod got me...

Re: Sarah Williams: Missing Nigerian Lady (Photo) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 3:13pm On Nov 01, 2021
Bigpapi:

There is no ignorance in the court of law oo.....OP can take you up and boom, there will be one Yaba left...

2 Likes

Re: Sarah Williams: Missing Nigerian Lady (Photo) by yusluvad(m): 3:14pm On Nov 01, 2021
May she be found safely...
Re: Sarah Williams: Missing Nigerian Lady (Photo) by rhythyson: 3:14pm On Nov 01, 2021
HornyTave:

you're not a kid anymore. grow up

how do you know... we have grownup kids ooo grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sarah Williams: Missing Nigerian Lady (Photo) by JordanMichael(m): 3:19pm On Nov 01, 2021
I was thinking the same thing[quote and is it possible to make a call in a one chance vehicle......
Re: Sarah Williams: Missing Nigerian Lady (Photo) by nothingbuttruth: 3:25pm On Nov 01, 2021
Sonicroyel:
...........................................................................and then next morning she called my mom panicking that she should pray for her, that she might've entered one chance bus

I have been a victim of one-chance and from experience this story does not add up. Which one-chance gave you the space to make call and say you are suspecting that you may have entered one chance. She slept in the hospital, which hospital?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarah Williams: Missing Nigerian Lady (Photo) by NorthernersSuck: 3:25pm On Nov 01, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Such a pretty young lady. I hope she's found in one peace. Because e nor dey hard skull miners and ritualist to do the unthinkable these days. Especially as election year draws closer

My Able God please don't allow this pretty girl to near Ogun Yoruba state to avoid her skull being mined, yorubas are so wicked
Re: Sarah Williams: Missing Nigerian Lady (Photo) by SeriouslySense(m): 3:26pm On Nov 01, 2021
Coded081:
She will return safe and sound

Re: Sarah Williams: Missing Nigerian Lady (Photo) by Qatar2022: 3:29pm On Nov 01, 2021
I pray she returns safely if waste people have not mine her
Re: Sarah Williams: Missing Nigerian Lady (Photo) by toujurs: 3:33pm On Nov 01, 2021
People no longer take pictures without using filter, i don't know why
Re: Sarah Williams: Missing Nigerian Lady (Photo) by PrudencyFeats: 3:35pm On Nov 01, 2021
I don't stay in Lagos but if I see her here in Port Harcourt I will do the need full.

@Op is she a friend or your sister? Because your write up is confusing.
Re: Sarah Williams: Missing Nigerian Lady (Photo) by bluefilm: 3:40pm On Nov 01, 2021
Is ikeja in the West?
Re: Sarah Williams: Missing Nigerian Lady (Photo) by EmzyT: 3:41pm On Nov 01, 2021
Johel:

Hmmm...I've been seeing missing ladies for many years and I've remained silent....there's this girl I met in 2017...it was strange,we had brief intimate affair,she told me certain issues she was facing with accommodation,I decided to accommodate her pending when she gets things right...we were cool for few months...one morning after she brought all her stuff to my place,she said she was going to Work at Oshodi,it was like 6am then...I told her it was too early...she said she must be there by 7am,I greeted her and slept off....days passed,months passed,years passed...till today I don't know if she's dead or alive...I checked all her things,found numbers,I called all but none went thru...till today I dunno if she's dead or alive and all her things are still in my wardrobe since 2017..

Omoh bro, things dey happen ooo cry I had goosebumps reading this!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarah Williams: Missing Nigerian Lady (Photo) by godofuck231: 3:46pm On Nov 01, 2021
Nothing wrong just a slight shift in alignment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hackers Take Over Industrial Court’s Website, Leak Edo State Contracts Details / Justice Oluwafunmilayo Atilade Pardoned Inmates - photo / Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.