Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman (52251 Views)

Missing Chukwunonso John Chukwujekwu Found Dead In Bauchi Hotel Room / Sarah Williams: Missing Nigerian Lady (Photo) / Caleb Obari Mark Found Dead! Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman by officialwdhtv: 12:44pm On Nov 21, 2023
"I am in pain and heartbroken" - Nigerian woman raises alarm over mysterious disappearance of her husband after he left home for unknown destination

A Nigerian woman, Confidence, has raised alarm over the disappearance of her 28-year-old husband, Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso, in Lagos State.

It was gathered that the father of two from Imo State left home for work in Victoria Island on Tuesday morning, November 7, 2023, but has not returned.

In a message, Confidence narrated that her husband returned home at noon and went out again. When he came back around 6pm, they discussed travelling to the East for the Christmas holidays.

He left home shortly after their discussion without disclosing his destination and has not been seen since then.

β€œI am in pain and heartbroken. On the 7th of this month my husband by name Mohammad Bashir Chukwunonso went to work in the morning returned by 3 in the afternoon and go out again came back by 6pm and we discuss about our traveling to the East by December after that he told me he is coming without telling me exactly where he was going till now we have not seen or heard anything about him, his phone has not been connecting up till today,” she lamented.

"Pls help me post him. Maybe we can get some information about his whereabouts.

β€œHe's 28 years old with two kids, 3 years and 11 months from Imo State, lives and works in Victoria Island, Lagos State. I don't have money to pay you. Please help me."

If you have any information, kindly contact the nearest police station or his wife on 07048371112.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cz6C9vGpS99/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman by Zonefree(m): 12:56pm On Nov 21, 2023
Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso,

His name though undecided

He'll return, insha'Allah in Jesus name, Issseeeee!

349 Likes 22 Shares

Re: My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman by Massiveglory: 1:09pm On Nov 21, 2023
Even e name sef na mysterious name .

We pray say make baba God bring am back.
Because the ritual killing done go another level under this tinubu way don destroy the country with e devilish people.

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman by UptownVibes(m): 1:11pm On Nov 21, 2023
This one dey like cross breed .. Mohammed inside Chukwunonso shocked?

Anyways may he be found..

121 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman by TemplarLandry: 1:18pm On Nov 21, 2023

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman by NoahHadNoArk: 1:23pm On Nov 21, 2023
He is coming

Keep calm

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman by Templee333(m): 1:57pm On Nov 21, 2023
If the man is truly 28ys, my opinion is that he is walking away from trouble at home. Let me speak no more, a word is enough for the wise.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman by KingOfAllIgbos: 2:23pm On Nov 21, 2023
Poor guy.

Muslim & Handsome Igbo. A rarity. shocked

Maybe they harvested his skull because of his high IQ that's rare in the region undecided

After escaping from the Hell to Lagos Heaven... they still managed to .... cry

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman by IVORY2009(m): 2:50pm On Nov 21, 2023
Rapture grin

Or Orubebe01 what do you have to say?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman by Mvnster: 3:13pm On Nov 21, 2023
Onwa december lipsrsealed
Re: My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman by oluwaseyi0: 3:35pm On Nov 21, 2023
Templee333:
If the man is truly 28ys, my opinion is that he is walking away from trouble at home. Let me speak no more, a word is enough for the wise.

You have a lots of growing up to do

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman by Truckpusher(m): 3:35pm On Nov 21, 2023
KingOfAllIgbos:
Poor guy.

Muslim Igbo. A rarity. shocked

Maybe they harvested his skull because of his high IQ that's rare in the region undecided

grin grin cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman by inoki247: 3:36pm On Nov 21, 2023
I thought there's no Igbo Muslim na only Yoruba Muslim dey ...

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman by victory36(m): 3:37pm On Nov 21, 2023
His name alone is capable of being the reason for his disappearance

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman by sleek214(m): 3:37pm On Nov 21, 2023
Okay . One of those Rochas Okorocha converted to Islam

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman by abobote: 3:37pm On Nov 21, 2023
I have a cousin brother that bears this same name, his name is chinonso, from Imo state, he converted to Muslim and started answering Mohamed.
I don't know if he is the one, coz the last time I saw him he was about 10yrs, and he hasn't converted then. And he will be around 35yrs now

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman by Lee99: 3:37pm On Nov 21, 2023
Name checkers won't know whether they should be happy or disappointed lol. Anyway he probably needs a few days to clear his head, do you know how much transport to the east will cost by December? Ije nwoke aburo dominus vibiscum or Allahu Akbar

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman by UncleKoboko: 3:37pm On Nov 21, 2023
That Mohammed in his name will still annoy some children of
HATE AND PERDITION

33 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman by bigiyaro(m): 3:38pm On Nov 21, 2023
Looks like he walked away from trouble.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman by olisaEze(m): 3:38pm On Nov 21, 2023
Mohammed that did not travel home for sallah but wanted to travel for Christmas, has finally ended up neither here nor there! But as long as Chukwunonso wherever he is, God keep him safe till he returns again! undecided

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman by Talkisneeded: 3:38pm On Nov 21, 2023
I had rechecked the name to confirm that my eyes wasn't playing tricks on me.

I pray he gets found tho.

I sell herb for sexual enhancement tho

1 Like

Re: My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman by Lastmankc(m): 3:38pm On Nov 21, 2023
KingOfAllIgbos:
Poor guy.

Muslim Igbo. A rarity. shocked

You know you are a clown,you just brought up the occupation of your people which nobody is interested in.Even the dead can't rest in peace in your region.Who mine skull more than west?

16 Likes

Re: My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman by Dbestbrest: 3:38pm On Nov 21, 2023
Zonefree:

His name though undecided

He'll return, insha'Allah in Jesus name, Issseeeee!
This your prayer na 3 in 1 oo. Islam, Christianity and Native. May he return home safely

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman by Godada(m): 3:38pm On Nov 21, 2023
Re: My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman by AmazingELixir: 3:38pm On Nov 21, 2023
shocked shocked shocked

Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso, in Lagos State.

Diswan na United Nigeria oo!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman by UHLmoving: 3:38pm On Nov 21, 2023
Come home soon young man

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman by wittywriter: 3:39pm On Nov 21, 2023
Wish him safety.

Wittyness.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso Is Missing - Nigerian Woman by yahoodetector: 3:39pm On Nov 21, 2023
They should quiz those people he is affiliated to based on Friday Friday stuff.

I don't trust them.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abubakar Umar: How Kidnapper Made N120 Million From Kidnapping In 6 Months / Customs Reacts To Shooting Of Civilian In Ijebu-Ode In Viral Video / Woman Buries Her Baby Alive In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.