Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,825 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Release Kanu, Free IPOB Detainees - South-East Monarchs, Bishops Tell Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Release Kanu, Free IPOB Detainees - South-East Monarchs, Bishops Tell Buhari (14129 Views)

Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court / South East Monarchs, Workers, Congratulate Ugwuanyi On His Re-election / Osita Chidoka In Court For IPOB Detainees (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Release Kanu, Free IPOB Detainees - South-East Monarchs, Bishops Tell Buhari by Southernigbo: 12:07pm On Nov 01, 2021
And inturn kanu and his ipig footsoldiers will return to life all the civilian and security personnel they murdered

1 Like

Re: Release Kanu, Free IPOB Detainees - South-East Monarchs, Bishops Tell Buhari by Allee90: 12:07pm On Nov 01, 2021
The President Buhari has indeed spoken. We will treat them in the language they will understand. No more room for dialogue. Kanu MUST be executed first before Buhari will listen to anybody. We have alot of IDP camps up North to accommodate people
Re: Release Kanu, Free IPOB Detainees - South-East Monarchs, Bishops Tell Buhari by baralatie(m): 12:09pm On Nov 01, 2021
LordOfTheGame:
God bless Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB and the indomitable Dragon ESN for standing up for our people against the fulani vultures from the North.

God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB for moving the immovable; South East political, traditional and religious leaders who kept silent when our youths were being killed everyday by the terrorists in uniform.

Now they've seen that no hiding place for them and the zone is hot for them. They were thinking that as far as the children of the poor are the ones dying, then it's ok maintain silence or better still castigate IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu, now the tea is being served round to everyone they have found their voices.
Yes
South east must sit at home one month
Re: Release Kanu, Free IPOB Detainees - South-East Monarchs, Bishops Tell Buhari by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 01, 2021
Is it the same Buhari that we all know? He'd rather die than to release that man.

But then again, these leaders never condemned the carnage unleashed by ipob which led to this

1 Like

Re: Release Kanu, Free IPOB Detainees - South-East Monarchs, Bishops Tell Buhari by baralatie(m): 12:11pm On Nov 01, 2021
Viltron:
Is it the same Buhari that we all know? He'd rather die than to release that man.

But then again, these leaders never condemned the carnage unleashed by ipob which led to this
Some of them were encouraging it

1 Like

Re: Release Kanu, Free IPOB Detainees - South-East Monarchs, Bishops Tell Buhari by michoim(m): 12:12pm On Nov 01, 2021
Foolish leaders...

1 Like

Re: Release Kanu, Free IPOB Detainees - South-East Monarchs, Bishops Tell Buhari by johnisaola(m): 12:12pm On Nov 01, 2021
Those Igbos are fools, and Senseless people

3 Likes

Re: Release Kanu, Free IPOB Detainees - South-East Monarchs, Bishops Tell Buhari by Ofolete: 12:13pm On Nov 01, 2021
Mossadd:
If buhari do that make I bend,first buhari have no say in this matter because malami is the real president you suppose to be begging not buhari and I dont think malami will risk causing world war 3 just to get kanu arrested/kidnapped and just released him like that.ipob are not hurting buhari or malami with their sit at home as a matter of fact,malami and his aboki are enjoying igbo destroying their own people business with their sit at home so malami is not affected in anyway.

The Lord is about to do something as He did to Nebuchadnezzar. Just watch and see.
Re: Release Kanu, Free IPOB Detainees - South-East Monarchs, Bishops Tell Buhari by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 01, 2021
Imagine talking to someone who has ear problem buhari has ear issue person way no fit organize his own minister for 6months grin cheesy undecided block head man that failed in primary school
Re: Release Kanu, Free IPOB Detainees - South-East Monarchs, Bishops Tell Buhari by Christistruth00: 12:14pm On Nov 01, 2021
baralatie:

Some of them were encouraging it

Let Nnamdi Kanu write Letter of Apology to and beg all Nigerians especially their victims for forgiveness

Even then they must still be tried and jailed but may receive a more lenient sentence

1 Like

Re: Release Kanu, Free IPOB Detainees - South-East Monarchs, Bishops Tell Buhari by IPIGSRMUMU: 12:14pm On Nov 01, 2021
IPIG terrorist bishops.

Rubbish trash.

1 Like

Re: Release Kanu, Free IPOB Detainees - South-East Monarchs, Bishops Tell Buhari by baralatie(m): 12:15pm On Nov 01, 2021
Christistruth00:

Let Nnamdi Kanu write Letter of Apology to and beg all Nigerians especially their victims for forgiveness
Do you expect the north to accept his apology ?
I never talk south west?
Re: Release Kanu, Free IPOB Detainees - South-East Monarchs, Bishops Tell Buhari by Jibsy203(m): 12:16pm On Nov 01, 2021
Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is greater than rapist Muhammad the Chief terrorist of Islam
Re: Release Kanu, Free IPOB Detainees - South-East Monarchs, Bishops Tell Buhari by Christistruth00: 12:17pm On Nov 01, 2021
baralatie:

Do you expect the north to accept his apology ?
I never talk south west?

They must still be jailed for all the murders they committed

The Apology is so that Nnamdi Kanu would not be hanged as he deserves to be

He can be given a more lenient 20 year prison sentence providing he serves it in a Maximum Security Jail like Kirikiri
Re: Release Kanu, Free IPOB Detainees - South-East Monarchs, Bishops Tell Buhari by baralatie(m): 12:19pm On Nov 01, 2021
Christistruth00:

They must still be jailed for all the murders they committed

The Apology is so that Nnamdi Kanu would not be hanged as he deserves to be
Have you heard of terrorists apologizing?
Re: Release Kanu, Free IPOB Detainees - South-East Monarchs, Bishops Tell Buhari by Kingspin(m): 12:21pm On Nov 01, 2021
Buhari love to kill than make peace
Re: Release Kanu, Free IPOB Detainees - South-East Monarchs, Bishops Tell Buhari by Solatium(m): 12:21pm On Nov 01, 2021
hisexcellency34:
If i am Buhari, i will listen to this wise counsel. The video of the shooting i saw in Anambra yesterday was shocking. The once peaceful Igboland is now a war theatre

Call your stupid son's to order,na them start the madness no be FGN,those who refuses to listen in the North are also reaping it

1 Like

Re: Release Kanu, Free IPOB Detainees - South-East Monarchs, Bishops Tell Buhari by dallasi: 12:22pm On Nov 01, 2021
Pierocash:
I was saying it when Kanu was arrested and all the South East Leaders kept mute. I said this is the biggest mistake the government will make by trying to keep in him in detention. This guys will cause so much unrest because they are now armed,they will cause unrest to the point that even the leaders will not sleep.

The first time they kept him locked up for over a year,everyone saw the restivness they caused even without arms then,you can imagine the damage they will cause this time around with arms . If the court just grants him bail,and FG refuses to release him like they did the first time, everybody in the south east including government personnels and ministries may smell hell

It can never be worst like BHT
QUOTE MI
Re: Release Kanu, Free IPOB Detainees - South-East Monarchs, Bishops Tell Buhari by baralatie(m): 12:22pm On Nov 01, 2021
Solatium:

Call your stupid son's to order,na them start the madness no be FGN,those who refuses to listen in the North are also reaping it
Re: Release Kanu, Free IPOB Detainees - South-East Monarchs, Bishops Tell Buhari by PIMPAR: 12:22pm On Nov 01, 2021
Pierocash:
unless you are blind ,or just playing ostrich .

Everyonr is seeing what is going on in the south east right now and you call it chestbeat. When has causing unrest become a competition? Oponu
When you decide to turn SE to new Afghanistan, how is that anybody problem?
Re: Release Kanu, Free IPOB Detainees - South-East Monarchs, Bishops Tell Buhari by Christistruth00: 12:23pm On Nov 01, 2021
baralatie:

Have you heard of terrorists apologizing?

That is what IPOB and Kanu need to do so Nigerians can see some sign of remorse , let Kanu and IPOB use their own mouths to beg for forgiveness then they can

receive a more lenient Prison Sentence

Otherwise they should just hang Kanu or at least give him a life Sentence for all the atrocities he and his IPOB Terrorists Committed

1 Like

Re: Release Kanu, Free IPOB Detainees - South-East Monarchs, Bishops Tell Buhari by rickyrex(m): 12:24pm On Nov 01, 2021
Tingotoe:
Oga IPOB dosen't have a fraction of the weaponry boko haram have and 10 years on they are still contained to the shores of the lake Chad and sambisa. Also IPOB don't have even 0.0001% of the resources and manpower available to the FG. He will not be released so do your worst
grass no dey grow over night
Re: Release Kanu, Free IPOB Detainees - South-East Monarchs, Bishops Tell Buhari by IfnobeGod20: 12:25pm On Nov 01, 2021
One thing I hate about Ibo people is playing to the gallery. They like throwing around blame game but never want to take responsibilities of their actions and inactions. When this Kanu started madness, they were aloof and no one have the courage to caution him. He was even pelting Ibos against all tribes. Heaping insults on people, pastors, and those not in support of his agitation. These monarchs never caution him or put him right but now woke up after he has created monsters from his rubbish talk through Radio Biafra.
Well, Ibos are known for shenanigan way of life, they will start an issue but still come back to blame everyone for their error they began.
No serious government that know its onus will stoop so low and allow Nnamdi Kanu to rubbish his government. Even if it is Ibo man that is a president, he won't tolerate that.
Let me quickly burst their bubbles, Buhari I know, will not release Nnamdi Kanu like that. If he can detained Dansuki and El zakyzaki for years, these are his tribe men. Forget it, he won't release him.

2 Likes

Re: Release Kanu, Free IPOB Detainees - South-East Monarchs, Bishops Tell Buhari by adamsmith914: 12:26pm On Nov 01, 2021
hisexcellency34:
If i am Buhari, i will listen to this wise counsel. The video of the shooting i saw in Anambra yesterday was shocking. The once peaceful Igboland is now a war theatre
Listen to who? They should blast them to oblivion, useless Terrorists.
Re: Release Kanu, Free IPOB Detainees - South-East Monarchs, Bishops Tell Buhari by adamsmith914: 12:28pm On Nov 01, 2021
IfnobeGod20:
One thing I hate about Ibo people is playing to the gallery. They like throwing around blame game but never want to take responsibilities of their actions and inactions. When this Kanu started madness, they were aloof and no one have the courage to caution him. He was even pelting Ibos against all tribes. Heaping insults on people, pastors, and those not in support of his agitation. These monarchs never caution him or put him right but now woke up after he has created monsters from his rubbish talk through Radio Biafra.
Well, Ibos are known for shenanigan way of life, they will start an issue but still come back to blame everyone for their error they began.
No serious government that know its onus will stoop so low and allow Nnamdi Kanu to rubbish his government. Even if it is Ibo man that is a president, he won't tolerate that.
Let me quickly burst their bubbles, Buhari I know, will not release Nnamdi Kanu like that. If he can detained Dansuki and El zakyzaki for years, these are his tribe men. Forget it, he won't release him.
Don’t mind them.
Re: Release Kanu, Free IPOB Detainees - South-East Monarchs, Bishops Tell Buhari by Mosesvic11(m): 12:30pm On Nov 01, 2021
Tingotoe:
Oga IPOB dosen't have a fraction of the weaponry boko haram have and 10 years on they are still contained to the shores of the lake Chad and sambisa. Also IPOB don't have even 0.0001% of the resources and manpower available to the FG. He will not be released so do your worst
you are actually saying this because you don't know what peace meant.... You have been suffering all your life, so anything that will bring peace is rubbish to you...
Re: Release Kanu, Free IPOB Detainees - South-East Monarchs, Bishops Tell Buhari by baralatie(m): 12:35pm On Nov 01, 2021
Christistruth00:

That is what IPOB and Kanu need to do so Nigerians can see some sign of remorse , let Kanu and IPOB use their own mouths to beg for forgiveness then they can

receive a more lenient Prison Sentence

Otherwise they should just hang Kanu or at least give him a life Sentence for all the atrocities he and his IPOB Terrorists Committed
Sorry will not bring back the dead and death he brought to the south east!
Unless he can go and bring back the dead
Re: Release Kanu, Free IPOB Detainees - South-East Monarchs, Bishops Tell Buhari by Mexicanbreed: 12:38pm On Nov 01, 2021
jmoore:
Was it peaceful prior to his arrest?
Policemen, police station and army were attacked in the southeast before Nnamdi Kanu was arrested. Imo state became hell before he was arrested. Anyone who listens to radio biafra frequently knows that Nnamdi Kanu was plotting another violence in Anambra when he ordered his boys to go into the bush and make plans to attack policemen and soldiers.

It is foolishness to believe his release would bring peace to Igboland.
Don't mind those useless hypocrites, their plans to use ipob/esn against buhari turned against them, instead of them pleading with their foot soldiers to stop their atrocities, they are their doing everything to involve buhari in their mess

1 Like

Re: Release Kanu, Free IPOB Detainees - South-East Monarchs, Bishops Tell Buhari by drlateef: 12:40pm On Nov 01, 2021
They should release the Christian terrorists? I hear you bishops.

2 Likes

Re: Release Kanu, Free IPOB Detainees - South-East Monarchs, Bishops Tell Buhari by johnisaola(m): 12:43pm On Nov 01, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Nnamdi Kanu is our own.

God bless him.
how can God bless the terrorist
Re: Release Kanu, Free IPOB Detainees - South-East Monarchs, Bishops Tell Buhari by Elhabeeb1(m): 12:44pm On Nov 01, 2021
Pierocash:
I was saying it when Kanu was arrested and all the South East Leaders kept mute. I said this is the biggest mistake the government will make by trying to keep in him in detention. This guys will cause so much unrest because they are now armed,they will cause unrest to the point that even the leaders will not sleep.

The first time they kept him locked up for over a year,everyone saw the restivness they caused even without arms then,you can imagine the damage they will cause this time around with arms . If the court just grants him bail,and FG refuses to release him like they did the first time, everybody in the south east including government personnels and ministries may smell hell

I hope you live in the east so that you would join in enjoying the hell.
Re: Release Kanu, Free IPOB Detainees - South-East Monarchs, Bishops Tell Buhari by HelloWriter: 12:46pm On Nov 01, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Mba Visits Nimbo Community, Commiserate With Victims Of Herdsmen -pic / Akeredolu Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC(Pics / 2023: Don’t Allow Atiku Waste Your Ticket, Group Cautions PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.