Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,373 members, 7,829,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Hacker Is Trying To Hack My Facebook Account As He Demands 40k (Pls Help) - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Hacker Is Trying To Hack My Facebook Account As He Demands 40k (Pls Help) (26972 Views)

Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp / Method Hackers Are Using To Hack Facebook Accounts (Photos) / Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hacker Is Trying To Hack My Facebook Account As He Demands 40k (Pls Help) by lilvicky68(m): 5:40pm On Nov 01, 2021
chatinent:

Person go go drink ogi and panmi come here dey misfire. Lol.
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hacker Is Trying To Hack My Facebook Account As He Demands 40k (Pls Help) by AloyalNigerian(m): 5:45pm On Nov 01, 2021
chatinent:
Details of your hacker:

My charge: pay me anything you wish.

Phone numbers: 07062332129, +23323 549 1776

Pictures: below.

Suspected Nairaland accounts: https://www.nairaland.com/kleanson (could be a show promoter).
https://www.nairaland.com/nollygist204

Names: FirstNollyTv, Blaqtv,

Possible locations: Nigeria, Ghana.

Real time location: Picture below.

YouTube channel: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCwY1BjSZHCP5djFCKixZorw

Twitter: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://twitter.com/firstnollytv%3Flang%3Den&ved=2ahUKEwiM9NSHx_bzAhWJkhQKHVXMDc4QFnoECBAQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0UkBu_j9HkUb00qQWcSCgK

Instagram: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.instagram.com/firstnollytv/%3Fhl%3Den&ved=2ahUKEwiM9NSHx_bzAhWJkhQKHVXMDc4Qjjh6BAgPEAE&usg=AOvVaw204yoaiv83j15RaY80aqU0

Advice: even if you pay them, you will not get your account back.

✌️

Mad o. Please can you help me dig out some info on the guy who hacked my cousin's FB account last night? Please.

1 Like

Re: Hacker Is Trying To Hack My Facebook Account As He Demands 40k (Pls Help) by lonelydora: 5:54pm On Nov 01, 2021
chatinent:
Details of your hacker:

My charge: pay me anything you wish.

Phone numbers: 07062332129, +23323 549 1776

Pictures: below.

Suspected Nairaland accounts: https://www.nairaland.com/kleanson (could be a show promoter).
https://www.nairaland.com/nollygist204

Names: FirstNollyTv, Blaqtv,

Possible locations: Nigeria, Ghana.

Real time location: Picture below.

YouTube channel: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCwY1BjSZHCP5djFCKixZorw

Twitter: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://twitter.com/firstnollytv%3Flang%3Den&ved=2ahUKEwiM9NSHx_bzAhWJkhQKHVXMDc4QFnoECBAQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0UkBu_j9HkUb00qQWcSCgK

Instagram: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.instagram.com/firstnollytv/%3Fhl%3Den&ved=2ahUKEwiM9NSHx_bzAhWJkhQKHVXMDc4Qjjh6BAgPEAE&usg=AOvVaw204yoaiv83j15RaY80aqU0

Advice: even if you pay them, you will not get your account back.

✌️

Bros, can we talk privately. I need such a tracking. How do I contact you?
Re: Hacker Is Trying To Hack My Facebook Account As He Demands 40k (Pls Help) by AKEEMNAS(m): 5:58pm On Nov 01, 2021
Thanks for your response.

Very well understood, but how can we discuss outside here, there is a case I'll like to seek your advise on. I need your assistance on the best process to apply. I'm willing to learn all processes as well if you will accept to teach me and the requirements involved.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Hacker Is Trying To Hack My Facebook Account As He Demands 40k (Pls Help) by Shikena(m): 6:19pm On Nov 01, 2021
Looking at the first screenshot on the first page, even Chatinent sef go dey wonder why Nigerians are so gullible - isn't it obvious what he did?

A wild goose chase triggered off a false positive of a stolen SIM card? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hacker Is Trying To Hack My Facebook Account As He Demands 40k (Pls Help) by preacherz: 6:30pm On Nov 01, 2021
chatinent:

Person go go drink ogi and panmi come here dey misfire. Lol.

Guy u shock me big time though kingofAmebo is in more shock reason he’s reacting like a retard using a phone in a mental home. Most people react like dat when they are shocked beyond words

Nah Man U be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hacker Is Trying To Hack My Facebook Account As He Demands 40k (Pls Help) by chatinent: 6:33pm On Nov 01, 2021
lonelydora:

Bros, can we talk privately. I need such a tracking. How do I contact you?

chatinent@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Hacker Is Trying To Hack My Facebook Account As He Demands 40k (Pls Help) by chatinent: 6:34pm On Nov 01, 2021
Shikena:
Looking at the first screenshot on the first page, even Chatinent sef go dey wonder why Nigerians are so gullible - isn't it obvious what he did?

A wild goose chase triggered off a false positive of a stolen SIM card? grin

Asswear.
Re: Hacker Is Trying To Hack My Facebook Account As He Demands 40k (Pls Help) by chatinent: 6:35pm On Nov 01, 2021
preacherz:

Guy u shock me big time though kingofAmebo is in more shock reason he’s reacting like a retard using a phone in a mental home. Most people react like dat when they are shocked beyond words

Nah Man U be

The huncle wanted to learn but his approach wasn't worth it.

2 Likes

Re: Hacker Is Trying To Hack My Facebook Account As He Demands 40k (Pls Help) by chatinent: 6:37pm On Nov 01, 2021
AKEEMNAS:
Thanks for your response.

Very well understood, but how can we discuss outside here, there is a case I'll like to seek your advise on. I need your assistance on the best process to apply. I'm willing to learn all processes as well if you will accept to teach me and the requirements involved.

Thanks.

chatinent@gmail.com
Re: Hacker Is Trying To Hack My Facebook Account As He Demands 40k (Pls Help) by chatinent: 6:38pm On Nov 01, 2021
AloyalNigerian:

Mad o. Please can you help me dig out some info on the guy who hacked my cousin's FB account last night? Please.

Lol. Yes if it's not free.
Re: Hacker Is Trying To Hack My Facebook Account As He Demands 40k (Pls Help) by MisterKennedy(m): 7:42pm On Nov 01, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Good morning lovely members of Nairaland Forum!

Happy new month to you all!

Guess you guys are doing well. As for me, I'm not doing well as I woke up with messages from hacker this morning.

The hacker who gave his name as Royal has gained full access to my Facebook account. He's threatening me to pay the sum of 40k before he can release my Facebook Account back to me.

See his message below:
[/b]

I have tried to login to my Facebook account but no access. He has changed the phone numbers and email attached to the account.

My question is this: What's the assurance of him not selling or hacking the account again even if I pay him?

Currently, I haven't replied his messages.

Please help me out gurus in the house.

Below is the screenshot of the message he sent to me via WhatsApp platform:

Hi bro. Is it that he's trying to hack it or he has hacked it?

Do you still have access to your account? I mean can you still log in to your account?
Re: Hacker Is Trying To Hack My Facebook Account As He Demands 40k (Pls Help) by KingOfAmebo(m): 8:02pm On Nov 01, 2021
chatinent:

Your response should have been your phone number. I shan't make you popular here.

I'm done with you, bro.

Have a nice century.

"See mugun wey wan make person popular, have you even bothered to check my nairaland profile, I have been a nairalander and active since 2016 before you dreamed of joining nairaland...low budget tracker feeling funky....

shey you fit track Nokia torchlight with sim card inside? You know you can't so don't even answer the question...abi you think I don't know how you embedded link as a clickbait to determine the location of people, na only phone numbers in smartphones you fit track ogbeni...

e shock you abi? It's all over google my friend, nothing special in what you do even a 5 year old can do same, so stop feeling funky...

See another mugun preacherz supporting his fellow mugun...dundee United captain and his assistant"- Village People spokesperson.
Re: Hacker Is Trying To Hack My Facebook Account As He Demands 40k (Pls Help) by lookingfly: 8:03pm On Nov 01, 2021
Set two step verification una no go hear.........one tried hacking mine too but two way verification helped me......I just a notification from Google that i am being logged in onitsha, that i should confirm. When i declined, i was asked by Google to change password which i did and am ok.

1 Like

Re: Hacker Is Trying To Hack My Facebook Account As He Demands 40k (Pls Help) by TerryLord(m): 8:08pm On Nov 01, 2021
Abeg ask am weda him go buy 11 years old account... Ma sell my own for am
Re: Hacker Is Trying To Hack My Facebook Account As He Demands 40k (Pls Help) by chatinent: 8:38pm On Nov 01, 2021
KingOfAmebo:

"See mugun wey wan make person popular, have you even bothered to check my nairaland profile, I have been a nairalander and active since 2016 before you dreamed of joining nairaland...low budget tracker feeling funky....

shey you fit track Nokia torchlight with sim card inside? You know you can't so don't even answer the question...abi you think I don't know how you embedded link as a clickbait to determine the location of people, na only phone numbers in smartphones you fit track ogbeni...

e shock you abi? It's all over google my friend, nothing special in what you do even a 5 year old can do same, so stop feeling funky...

See another mugun preacherz supporting his fellow mugun...dundee United captain and his assistant"- Village People spokesperson.

Egbon, cool down, you don old pass this dragging. Tracking is not for you, bro. Tracking goes beyond smartphones. Stop making me disrespect you.

1 Like

Re: Hacker Is Trying To Hack My Facebook Account As He Demands 40k (Pls Help) by KingOfAmebo(m): 8:40pm On Nov 01, 2021
chatinent:

Egbon, cool down, you don old pass this dragging. Tracking is not for you, bro. Stop making me disrespect you.

"Ok brotherly, I don sheath your sword". - Village People spokesperson.
Re: Hacker Is Trying To Hack My Facebook Account As He Demands 40k (Pls Help) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 01, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Good morning lovely members of Nairaland Forum!

Happy new month to you all!

Guess you guys are doing well. As for me, I'm not doing well as I woke up with messages from hacker this morning.

The hacker who gave his name as Royal has gained full access to my Facebook account. He's threatening me to pay the sum of 40k before he can release my Facebook Account back to me.

See his message below:
[/b]

I have tried to login to my Facebook account but no access. He has changed the phone numbers and email attached to the account.

My question is this: What's the assurance of him not selling or hacking the account again even if I pay him?

Currently, I haven't replied his messages.

Please help me out gurus in the house.

Below is the screenshot of the message he sent to me via WhatsApp platform:
if you want your account get recovered back chat me up on WhatsApp,i will surely help you
Re: Hacker Is Trying To Hack My Facebook Account As He Demands 40k (Pls Help) by rezzy: 10:09pm On Nov 01, 2021
KingOfAmebo:

Op posted 7:29am
Chanti replied 7:33am
Op first Screen shot was taken around 6am
Àbí which screen shot are you looking at?

you are wondering how he managed to read the post, searched and type his reply?

Simple, he edited his post. That is, he booked space ahead of his reply
He made it clear up there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hacker Is Trying To Hack My Facebook Account As He Demands 40k (Pls Help) by KingOfAmebo(m): 10:15pm On Nov 01, 2021
rezzy:

Op posted 7:29am
Chanti replied 7:33am
Op first Screen shot was taken around 6am
Àbí which screen shot are you looking at?

you are wondering how he managed to read the post, searched and type his reply?

Simple, he edited his post. That is, he booked space ahead of his reply
He made it clear up there.

"Na who be this one? abeg pack well before I reset your empty skull". - Village People spokesperson.
Re: Hacker Is Trying To Hack My Facebook Account As He Demands 40k (Pls Help) by rezzy: 1:22am On Nov 02, 2021
KingOfAmebo:

"Na who be this one? abeg pack well before I reset your empty skull". - Village People spokesperson.

Olódo ràbàtà, mumu of the highest order.

You no really get sense.
Post your number na, why are you afraid.?
Thunder fire you there and wound you. Oponu Oshi

1 Like

Re: Hacker Is Trying To Hack My Facebook Account As He Demands 40k (Pls Help) by chatinent: 8:22am On Nov 02, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Sincerely speaking boss.
I truly appreciate you Sir.
Thanks for helping me.
I will message you on the mail

Lol. Message wey dem no fit message here no bi wetin I wan dey see now.
Re: Hacker Is Trying To Hack My Facebook Account As He Demands 40k (Pls Help) by KingOfAmebo(m): 9:10am On Nov 02, 2021
rezzy:

Olódo ràbàtà, mumu of the highest order.

You no really get sense.
Post your number na, why are you afraid.?
Thunder fire you there and wound you. Oponu Oshi

"I am not as dumb as you are to paste my number online, Judging from your response, you must be a deluded daft from a wrecked and confused parents who raised a teenage idiot...reply me again and collect more". - Village People spokesperson.
Re: Hacker Is Trying To Hack My Facebook Account As He Demands 40k (Pls Help) by rezzy: 9:17am On Nov 02, 2021
KingOfAmebo:

"I am not as dumb as you are to paste my number online, Judging from your response, you must be a deluded daft from a wrecked and confused parents who raised a teenage idiot...reply me again and collect more". - Village People spokesperson.

Olódo ràbàtà
If you aren't dumb, you would have understood what I said but no, you chose to be a mumu.
Poor teenager

1 Like

Re: Hacker Is Trying To Hack My Facebook Account As He Demands 40k (Pls Help) by KingOfAmebo(m): 9:25am On Nov 02, 2021
rezzy:

Olódo ràbàtà
If you aren't dumb, you would have understood what I said but no, you chose to be a mumu.
Poor teenager

"I told you to reply me and you foolishly did exactly what I wanted you to do, ok my boy, look for a wall close to you and hit your head on it till it bleeds, reply me again when you are done". - Village People spokesperson.
Re: Hacker Is Trying To Hack My Facebook Account As He Demands 40k (Pls Help) by rezzy: 9:30am On Nov 02, 2021
KingOfAmebo:

"I told you to reply me and you foolishly did exactly what I wanted you to do, ok my boy, look for a wall close to you and hit your head on it till it bleeds, reply me again when you are done". - Village People spokesperson.

I will continue to reply you as long as you reply.
Are you tired of the insults?
Re: Hacker Is Trying To Hack My Facebook Account As He Demands 40k (Pls Help) by KingOfAmebo(m): 9:47am On Nov 02, 2021
rezzy:

I will continue to reply you as long as I am jobless.
I am tired of your insults.
Re: Hacker Is Trying To Hack My Facebook Account As He Demands 40k (Pls Help) by rezzy: 2:50pm On Nov 02, 2021
KingOfAmebo:

Yeye dey smell
Re: Hacker Is Trying To Hack My Facebook Account As He Demands 40k (Pls Help) by KingOfAmebo(m): 4:53pm On Nov 02, 2021
rezzy:

Yeye dey smell

Re: Hacker Is Trying To Hack My Facebook Account As He Demands 40k (Pls Help) by Agozie48: 5:13pm On Nov 02, 2021
korm2me:

Guy he is smarter than you that is why. He got all the info through the phone number of the hacker from the WhatsApp screenshot. The phone number of the hacker is on the op complain

Abeg don't mind that guy ,his craze is on another different level they no fit cure am
Re: Hacker Is Trying To Hack My Facebook Account As He Demands 40k (Pls Help) by Agozie48: 5:15pm On Nov 02, 2021
KingOfAmebo:

KingOfAmebo I don't want to stoop so low to start insulting you or exchanging rude words with you, I would advice you, visit a psychiatrist, maybe he would able to figure out what's wrong with you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Phone Tip of the Day: how to Block Your Caller ID / Mobile Hotspot Activation Problem / MTN Loses 714,000 Internet Subscribers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.