Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

What If The Shipping Freight Is Too High And Where To Find Profit - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What If The Shipping Freight Is Too High And Where To Find Profit (177 Views)

What’s The Future Of Shipping Jobs In The Shipping Industry? / Loopholes In The Shipping Industry / Midas shipping & freight, My Experience, Story And Lost of item with them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What If The Shipping Freight Is Too High And Where To Find Profit by Bettywu(f): 8:49am On Nov 01, 2021
How can you post and say you don't know the cause of high shipping fee in Nigeria. How can you come here and say you bought goods worth 100k and still cleared with 100k. Despite all the free teachings on this platform from different experts and gurus yet you still don't know when to use Air, Sea+Air and Sea shipping. You will come here and start shouting what is going on? What am I not doing right ?

How can you ship goods of 30kg via Air cargo when the profit margin is not even up to 500 on each item , To even make matter worst, you will still say you can't wait for 3 months and that's why you can't do sea. Issorite.
Since you can't do sea shipping, keep using Air cargo and stop complaining shipping fee is high. They have given you an alternative. Sea shipping or Sea+Air. Even the Sea+Air you are all rushing to, you need to ask yourself if it's even worth it.

I ordered a machine for a client last week, he requested for Air cargo. The first question I asked him was, if you use air cargo how much profit do you want to make on each item. He told me he was suppose to make 40k on each but after we did the calculation we realised he will be making 20k on each if he uses Air cargo since he needed it urgently and his customers have already paid for them. He decide to use Air that his profit on each will be 20,000. I shouted what! 20k on each product I told him,abeg I want to do your kind of business . I ordered it for him and within 7 days they arrived. The items were 29kg which he cleared almost 180,000 yet he will still have 20k profit on each times 8pcs 160,000 ahh!

You see your life,you will buy bag and shoes that you can't even gain up to 2k on each yet you will still be using Air cargo or sea+Air. See my fellow importers at this period, you need to be smart. If you have customers that don't mind the price of your products that when you import at a cost of 5,000 you can sell for 10,000 then you are good to go.

You need to be smart and know when to do Air cargo , Sea and Sea+, Air.

Re: What If The Shipping Freight Is Too High And Where To Find Profit by Myzubby(m): 10:49am On Nov 01, 2021
ok noted.
Re: What If The Shipping Freight Is Too High And Where To Find Profit by curry123: 4:19am On Nov 06, 2021
good firend

(1) (Reply)

Laundry Equipments For Sale In Abuja / Get Finished And Furnished 5 Bedroom Fully Detached Duplex And BQ In Lekki / Screen Recorder That Repurposes For All Platform (youtube, Instagram, Tiktok Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.