Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,822 members, 7,820,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

You Know Why? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / You Know Why? (436 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie Wants To Know Why Hillary Clinton's Bio Starts With Wife / The Term Common Wisdom Is An Oxymoron: Wisdom Is Never Common, You Know Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Know Why? by seiyefajohn(m): 11:23am On Nov 01, 2021
YOU KNOW WHY? Because YOU ARE READING.

"The closer the world is getting to her end, the more judgemental humans are becoming. Have you noticed that we have all become too quick to judge? Have you also noticed that people do not spend a moment to investigate anymore?"

I am just an observer. I observe, record and share my observations with you. Trust me, the day you stop reading. That day I will quit writing. I write not because I want to prove that I am such a good writer. I write to share my thoughts with you.

Doubt me not, it sometimes take up to 1hour just to fix a small piece like the one you are reading now. Writing is not an easy task. I don't get paid for this. But I still create time to do it. YOU KNOW WHY? Because YOU ARE READING.

Nollywood's Seiyefa John �
(Author of NOLLYWOOD INSIDE-OUT)

Check Out The Book Thru This Link:

https://www.amazon.com/Nollywood-Inside-Out-Unveiling-secrets-celebration-ebook/dp/B096CQJ9ZR/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=Seiyefa+john&qid=1622717092&sr=8-1

Re: You Know Why? by FightToDeath: 2:50pm On Jan 18, 2022
ruggedboych
I am calling u out on a dead thread where no one will see , abeg if them born your papa well drop your number here let me call u and show u what I do to.uselesss cultist like u. Please just dare me small and drop it
ruggedboych
As hard man wey u be prove am. No one is watching here
Re: You Know Why? by ruggedboych: 5:36am On Jan 19, 2022
FightToDeath:
ruggedboych
I am calling u out on a dead thread where no one will see , abeg if them born your papa well drop your number here let me call u and show u what I do to.uselesss cultist like u. Please just dare me small and drop it
ruggedboych
As hard man wey u be prove am. No one is watching here

Lol... guy what happened to your other monikers You think say you're smart, you give confidence with your right hand and try to lash out strong wickedness with your left hand, only a naive guy will believe you in this forum. I have your time now thanks to my 2021 vacation.... I go pursue everywhere you go
Re: You Know Why? by ruggedboych: 5:47am On Jan 19, 2022
FightToDeath hope you know what's coming your way, with or without your number I will track you down and deal with you wickedly, I have already gotten few information (s) about you. I am only letting you know so you won't be shocked when I strike. What you don't know is that you are dealing with an angel cum devil, I take no prisoner, I give peace and sorrow, and you have chosen my wrath, I pity your soul not even your body, because I will torture your soul for eternity
Re: You Know Why? by FightToDeath: 6:48am On Jan 19, 2022
ruggedboych:
FightToDeath hope you know what's coming your way, with or without your number I will track you down and deal with you wickedly, I have already gotten few information (s) about you. I am only letting you know so you won't be shocked when I strike. What you don't know is that you are dealing with an angel cum devil, I take no prisoner, I give peace and sorrow, and you have chosen my wrath, I pity your soul not even your body, because I will torture your soul for eternity
stop all this useless talk and post number let me mess u up
Re: You Know Why? by ruggedboych: 7:07am On Jan 19, 2022
FightToDeath:

I can't post it because of too many lunatics like you, send a PM if you get liver
Re: You Know Why? by FightToDeath: 7:08am On Jan 19, 2022
ruggedboych:

I can't post it because of too many lunatics like you, send a PM if you get liver
I sent with all my monikers u no reply , if them born u well follow try send pm
Re: You Know Why? by ruggedboych: 7:34am On Jan 19, 2022
FightToDeath:

Stupid liar, send a PM to this moniker, make I treat your Bleep up once and for all, you see this war you started will consume you

You can call the mods as usual, sick weakling cheesy grin
Re: You Know Why? by FightToDeath: 7:36am On Jan 19, 2022
ruggedboych:

Stupid liar, send a PM to this moniker, make I treat your Bleep up once and for all, you see this war you started will consume you

You can call the mods as usual, sick weakling cheesy grin
I think say u get my. Just dm me na
Re: You Know Why? by ObamaMessi: 10:01am On Jan 19, 2022
FightToDeath:
I think say u get my. Just dm me na
Stupid boy
Re: You Know Why? by ObamaMessi: 10:23am On Jan 19, 2022
FightToDeath:
Sharrap! Stupid lunatic.
Re: You Know Why? by ObamaMessi: 10:41am On Jan 19, 2022
FightToDeath:
Like say if them post number e go do something.If them born u well,post ur number.
Re: You Know Why? by ObamaMessi: 11:10am On Jan 19, 2022
SATANTHEBOSS:
I don post am severally bastard
Ass licker.u dey lick my ass
Re: You Know Why? by ObamaMessi: 11:18am On Jan 19, 2022
SATANTHEBOSS:
you will lick your papa yansh. I am as straight as my dick you bloody homosexual child rapist
Yes I'm a rapist and I raped ur father
Re: You Know Why? by ObamaMessi: 11:31am On Jan 19, 2022
SATANTHEBOSS:
unfortunate hard man wey dey fear ju
Do u think I'll fear or get shamed by what u're doing? You're editing my post making it sound negative to me.I know but that cant shame me.I'm obamamessi and i still stand.
Re: You Know Why? by ObamaMessi: 11:32am On Jan 19, 2022
SATANTHEBOSS:
I don post am severally bastard
Where? Post it by quoting me

(1) (Reply)

:::: On An Assignment :::: / Before Now! / Pls Acess My Poem (nostalgia Of Gods Love)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.