Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

The Lunacy Of Religious People(christians), Conservatives And “moralists” - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Lunacy Of Religious People(christians), Conservatives And “moralists” (1695 Views)

Man Slams Religious People Who Criticize Women Who Do Plastic Surgery / Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours / Joyce Meyer Defends Tattoos, Says She Might Get One To Make Religious People Mad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lunacy Of Religious People(christians), Conservatives And “moralists” by LordReed(m): 9:42pm On Nov 02, 2021
hupernikao:

Well, it was a hypothesis. I am still observing that.

Also, not really policing but helping them see their issues. Most times we don't want to accept what happened to us and try to find the easiest way or follow what we think is in vogue. That is the plight of many who criticize the Bible here.

Do you think atheism is a fad or in vogue?

Well, he isn't an ex Christians, maybe a non Christian or likely a confused Christian who need help but feels he knows better. He will be fine soon.

Seems to be a she actually.
Re: The Lunacy Of Religious People(christians), Conservatives And “moralists” by hupernikao: 9:51pm On Nov 02, 2021
LordReed:

Do you think atheism is a fad or in vogue?.

Actually that is what many of them think. "It's the new thing", let's join it (that's the mindset).

That's the mindset that has been displayed here by many. Few has the conviction of an atheist. I can confidently tell you that.

I am sure this will come open in few years as you see many of them disappear again or change ID after moving to another thing or return back to God. It's an unstable conviction.
Re: The Lunacy Of Religious People(christians), Conservatives And “moralists” by LordReed(m): 11:12pm On Nov 02, 2021
hupernikao:

Actually that is what many of them think. "It's the new thing", let's join it (that's the mindset).

That's the mindset that has been displayed here by many. Few has the conviction of an atheist. I can confidently tell you that.

I am sure this will come open in few years as you see many of them disappear again or change ID after moving to another thing or return back to God. It's an unstable conviction.

LoL! I remember when people used to say this in my secondary school fellowship. I never really saw people prefer not believing, in fact even the party goers back in Uni believed in god. See them coming to fellowship in their final year like no man's business. If anything being born again is the fad. Some people even use it to gain fame. You hardly see a person who becomes an atheist suddenly becoming a reality TV star or running for political office while those who have public come to Jesus moments are the toast of the town.
Re: The Lunacy Of Religious People(christians), Conservatives And “moralists” by hupernikao: 9:54am On Nov 03, 2021
LordReed:

LoL! I remember when people used to say this in my secondary school fellowship. I never really saw people prefer not believing, in fact even the party goers back in Uni believed in god. See them coming to fellowship in their final year like no man's business. If anything being born again is the fad. Some people even use it to gain fame. You hardly see a person who becomes an atheist suddenly becoming a reality TV star or running for political office while those who have public come to Jesus moments are the toast of the town.

Well, I won't dispute peoples action. All you wrote up is still premised on convictions.

Just the way I told you that many here aren't atheist because of my observations of their convictions.

Same way, some identify with Christianity out of no conviction. Some out of needs, some out of pressures, some out of looking for newthings. But we have a good number that hold their conviction in faith and are unwavering.

What you described about your secondary school is a case of mixed feelings. At that age, and also what may likely be communicated to them to form their reason of believing are central to their (in)stability and conviction.

So, it happened both ways and affect all belief and non belief systems. A man without conviction is unstable in all his ways.

Lastly, I believe that wrong teaching and doctrine in many places over the years is what is central to people's bad conviction and also made many to turn bad.

A doctrine of money, and get rich
A doctrine of self righteousness
A doctrine of threat and God's punishment
A doctrine of promising things that the scriptures never promised, hence wrong expectations.
And more...

Are central to many even here, about their failed convictions in the Bible.

It end up birthing confusion which led to many unanswered questions. And with the exposure of knowledge these days, it's very easy to find alternatives in varying non biblical knowledge.

In summary,
Even though convictions are personal, they can be seen and felt.

But truly, I have never seen a man who receives God's word in its true light and turn away from it because that Light, cast away all fears and darkness in men.

1 Like

Re: The Lunacy Of Religious People(christians), Conservatives And “moralists” by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:23am On Nov 03, 2021
When talking about morality mankind will always have issues due to the diversity in customs and traditions, but when talking about lunacy only true Christians Jehovah's Witnesses are sound in mind.
Why this conclusion?
Because the first sign of sanity in the human society is resolving issues without having to support either side which is the root cause of WARS and KILLINGS!
Only Jehovah's Witnesses have successfully erased the use of weapons and military service from the hearts of their members making them feel love for all their neighbours, and taking this idea to the most distant part of the earth. No matter how others try to prove they're sane racism and politics always blur their senses and the end result is picking up weapons in support of WARS! smiley
Re: The Lunacy Of Religious People(christians), Conservatives And “moralists” by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:00am On Nov 03, 2021
If you want to compare religion with culture in morality please look at the below picture where Tokyo ladies publicly celebrates penis festival without considering it's adverse effects on their little ones!
Do you think a tribe like Yorùbá can view such custom as sane, where they makes sweet in the shape of penis for little children and teens to lick? undecided

Re: The Lunacy Of Religious People(christians), Conservatives And “moralists” by LordReed(m): 1:50pm On Nov 03, 2021
hupernikao:

Well, I won't dispute peoples action. All you wrote up is still premised on convictions.

Just the way I told you that many here aren't atheist because of my observations of their convictions.

Same way, some identify with Christianity out of no conviction. Some out of needs, some out of pressures, some out of looking for newthings. But we have a good number that hold their conviction in faith and are unwavering.

What you described about your secondary school is a case of mixed feelings. At that age, and also what may likely be communicated to them to form their reason of believing are central to their (in)stability and conviction.

So, it happened both ways and affect all belief and non belief systems. A man without conviction is unstable in all his ways.

Lastly, I believe that wrong teaching and doctrine in many places over the years is what is central to people's bad conviction and also made many to turn bad.

A doctrine of money, and get rich
A doctrine of self righteousness
A doctrine of threat and God's punishment
A doctrine of promising things that the scriptures never promised, hence wrong expectations.
And more...

Are central to many even here, about their failed convictions in the Bible.

It end up birthing confusion which led to many unanswered questions. And with the exposure of knowledge these days, it's very easy to find alternatives in varying non biblical knowledge.

In summary,
Even though convictions are personal, they can be seen and felt.

But truly, I have never seen a man who receives God's word in its true light and turn away from it because that Light, cast away all fears and darkness in men.

None of these things were a problem for me. My conviction in the past was based on the gospel of Jesus' salvation by his death and resurrection. I believed I was saved by faith and my righteousness was the righteousness given by faith in Jesus. So my atheism has nothing to do with disappointment or wrong teaching (according to you).
Re: The Lunacy Of Religious People(christians), Conservatives And “moralists” by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:12pm On Nov 03, 2021
LordReed:

None of these things were a problem for me. My conviction in the past was based on the gospel of Jesus' salvation by his death and resurrection. I believed I was saved by faith and my righteousness was the righteousness given by faith in Jesus. So my atheism has nothing to do with disappointment or wrong teaching (according to you).

That's why i always say "there are no ex-Christians but ex-Churchgoers" because a true Christian knows for sure that there can't be complete righteousness in any human unless you're connected to God's ORGANIZED people that you must continue fellowshiping with them for interchange of encouragement {Hebrews 10:24-25} with this in your mind the only reason why you will leave Christianity must be a better performing group of people (not necessarily religious) who are giving you the needed encouragement to manage life's anxieties. That's the main purpose of the Christian faith, as long as you're walking in faith with an ORGANIZED group of people who are encouraging one another to deal with life's anxieties God will approve you for everlasting life, the bitter truth is you can't find such anywhere except amongst Jesus' true followers (Jehovah's Witnesses)

Atheism gives no room for interchange of encouragement or how to cope with life's anxieties so you'll only sit in a corner inside your room and continue criticizing whatever effort people put together to solve the problems affecting the human society.
So that's the sense in oneness of thought! smiley
Re: The Lunacy Of Religious People(christians), Conservatives And “moralists” by LordReed(m): 2:50pm On Nov 03, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Atheism gives no room for interchange of encouragement or how to cope with life's anxieties so you'll only sit in a corner inside your room and continue criticizing whatever effort people put together to solve the problems affecting the human society.

Says who? What in atheism restricts me from meeting with other atheists and having a nice time?

1 Like

Re: The Lunacy Of Religious People(christians), Conservatives And “moralists” by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:09pm On Nov 03, 2021
LordReed:

Says who? What in atheism restricts me from meeting with other atheists and having a nice time?
Social gatherings is a common thing and in such gatherings 98% of the people only comes to display their means of life, what the human society needs is coming together to deliberate on how to keep things cool and settle whatever arises in our midst amicably instead of taking side and using weapons to exterminate one another.

Only faith in Jesus' teachings can do that! smiley
Re: The Lunacy Of Religious People(christians), Conservatives And “moralists” by LordReed(m): 3:17pm On Nov 03, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Social gatherings is a common thing and in such gatherings 98% of the people only comes to display their means of life, what the human society needs is coming together to deliberate on how to keep things cool and settle whatever arises in our midst amicably instead of taking side and using weapons to exterminate one another.

Only faith in Jesus' teachings can do that! smiley

I asked what in atheism precludes me from meeting with people and deliberating on how to keep things cool?

1 Like

Re: The Lunacy Of Religious People(christians), Conservatives And “moralists” by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:21pm On Nov 03, 2021
LordReed:

I asked what in atheism precludes me from meeting with people and deliberating on how to keep things cool?

Everything!
Because atheists have no reason to do so, but you can prove me wrong by presenting a group of atheists meeting together and deliberating on how to keep things cool! smiley
Re: The Lunacy Of Religious People(christians), Conservatives And “moralists” by LordReed(m): 4:42pm On Nov 03, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Everything!
Because atheists have no reason to do so, but you can prove me wrong by presenting a group of atheists meeting together and deliberating on how to keep things cool! smiley

The question again: what about atheism says we can meet together, be specific.

Look up FFRF, ACA and of course you most dreaded word the Church of SatanThe Satanic Temple.
Re: The Lunacy Of Religious People(christians), Conservatives And “moralists” by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:50pm On Nov 03, 2021
LordReed:

The question again: what about atheism says we can meet together, be specific.
Look up FFRF, ACA and of course you most dreaded word the Church of Satan.

OK the church of Satan is teaching it's members not to take sides during WARS, shey? undecided

It's like you don't know what i meant when i say "take things cool" because people gets irritated when someone related to them is wronged and the next thing is picking up weapons to take sides.
Do you think the Church of Satan can decipher what i just told you on their own and stop their members from killing one another in the case of racism and politics? smiley
Re: The Lunacy Of Religious People(christians), Conservatives And “moralists” by LordReed(m): 4:59pm On Nov 03, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

OK the church of Satan is teaching it's members not to take sides during WARS, shey? undecided

It's like you don't know what i meant when i say "take things cool" because people gets irritated when someone related to them is wronged and the next thing is picking up weapons to take sides.
Do you think the Church of Satan can decipher what i just told you on their own and stop their members from killing one another in the case of racism and politics? smiley

You didn't answer the question. Tell what about atheism specifically says we cannot meet together to make things cool?

Edit: Sorry these are from The Satanic Temple not Church of Satan. Going to correct my other post too.

I have never seen where the CoSTST asked their members to fight anyone with weapons. Here are the 7 FUNDAMENTAL TENETS
I
One should strive to act with compassion and empathy toward all creatures in accordance with reason.
II
The struggle for justice is an ongoing and necessary pursuit that should prevail over laws and institutions.
III
One’s body is inviolable, subject to one’s own will alone.
IV
The freedoms of others should be respected, including the freedom to offend. To willfully and unjustly encroach upon the freedoms of another is to forgo one's own.
V
Beliefs should conform to one's best scientific understanding of the world. One should take care never to distort scientific facts to fit one's beliefs.
VI
People are fallible. If one makes a mistake, one should do one's best to rectify it and resolve any harm that might have been caused.
VII
Every tenet is a guiding principle designed to inspire nobility in action and thought. The spirit of compassion, wisdom, and justice should always prevail over the written or spoken word.

I see in it no call to pick up weapons against your fellows.
Re: The Lunacy Of Religious People(christians), Conservatives And “moralists” by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:05pm On Nov 03, 2021
LordReed:

You didn't answer the question. Tell what about atheism specifically says we cannot meet together to make things cool?

I have never seen where the CoS asked their members to fight anyone with weapons. Here are the 7 FUNDAMENTAL TENETS
I
One should strive to act with compassion and empathy toward all creatures in accordance with reason.
II
The struggle for justice is an ongoing and necessary pursuit that should prevail over laws and institutions.
III
One’s body is inviolable, subject to one’s own will alone.
IV
The freedoms of others should be respected, including the freedom to offend. To willfully and unjustly encroach upon the freedoms of another is to forgo one's own.
V
Beliefs should conform to one's best scientific understanding of the world. One should take care never to distort scientific facts to fit one's beliefs.
VI
People are fallible. If one makes a mistake, one should do one's best to rectify it and resolve any harm that might have been caused.
VII
Every tenet is a guiding principle designed to inspire nobility in action and thought. The spirit of compassion, wisdom, and justice should always prevail over the written or spoken word.

I see in it no call to pick up weapons against your fellows.

All these are somehow inscribed in the laws of any human society yet when racism and politics calls for blood they will go forgetting all these things they're saying! undecided
Re: The Lunacy Of Religious People(christians), Conservatives And “moralists” by LordReed(m): 5:07pm On Nov 03, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

All these are somehow inscribed in the laws of any human society yet when racism and politics calls for blood they will go forgetting all these things they're saying! undecided

You still haven't answered my question.
Re: The Lunacy Of Religious People(christians), Conservatives And “moralists” by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:14pm On Nov 03, 2021
LordReed:

You still haven't answered my question.

What exactly do you think led people to form the Church of Satan?
Is it not to make things better than religionists do?
I'm telling you that no human society says we should pick up weapons to kill our neighbours yet they're doing it, so how do we resolve that?

This church of Satan just like every other human society will not say they're in support of killing their neighbours but they can't erase it from the minds of their members just as all other human groups have failed to stop their members from picking up weapons against themselves! smiley
Re: The Lunacy Of Religious People(christians), Conservatives And “moralists” by LordReed(m): 5:27pm On Nov 03, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

What exactly do you think led people to form the Church of Satan?
Is it not to make things better than religionists do?
I'm telling you that no human society says we should pick up weapons to kill our neighbours yet they're doing it, so how do we resolve that?

This church of Satan just like every other human society will not say they're in support of killing their neighbours but they can't erase it from the minds of their members just as all other human groups have failed to stop their members from picking up weapons against themselves! smiley

You said "Atheism gives no room for interchange of encouragement or how to cope with life's anxieties..." and my question is what specifically about atheism says we can't meet. Can you now answer the question.

1 Like

Re: The Lunacy Of Religious People(christians), Conservatives And “moralists” by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:37pm On Nov 03, 2021
LordReed:

You said "Atheism gives no room for interchange of encouragement or how to cope with life's anxieties..." and my question is what specifically about atheism says we can't meet. Can you now answer the question.

Life anxiety is not about partying or setting rules based on human understanding, there is a higher intelligent being "GOD" who can teach us how to live together peacefully.
For any group of people to misunderstand the utterances of God they can't solve this issue talkless of people who decides to discard the idea of a higher intelligent being.
Humans were created in the image of God so when it comes to something that will work with logic it may take us time but we will surely get it right, but the human thinking can't be measured with logics that's why no human society can solve the problem of racism and politics except the society in whose midst God dwells! smiley

1 Like

Re: The Lunacy Of Religious People(christians), Conservatives And “moralists” by achorladey: 7:42pm On Nov 03, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

That's why i always say "there are no ex-Christians but ex-Churchgoers" because a true Christian knows for sure that there can't be complete righteousness in any human unless you're connected to God's ORGANIZED people that you must continue fellowshiping with them for interchange of encouragement {Hebrews 10:24-25} with this in your mind the only reason why you will leave Christianity must be a better performing group of people (not necessarily religious) who are giving you the needed encouragement to manage life's anxieties. That's the main purpose of the Christian faith, as long as you're walking in faith with an ORGANIZED group of people who are encouraging one another to deal with life's anxieties God will approve you for everlasting life, the bitter truth is you can't find such anywhere except amongst Jesus' true followers (Jehovah's Witnesses)

That's why i always say "there are no ex-Christians but ex-Churchgoers"..... MaxInDHouse

Always typing without proofreading oor digesting whatever you typed and will eventually get stucked and lost within the discussion.

Here is the response to the part highlighted.......

You believe your religious organisation are the only worshipers of the true God and you call yourselves true CHRISTIANS.

Now a member of your religious organization that disassociate or get disfellowshipped and never returned,

what will you call such ones Mr MaxInDHouse?

A. Ex-churchgoers

B. Ex-Christians

C. Ex- true Christians

D. Ex- Jehovah’s witnesses

E. I keep mute

F. I don't respond to APOSTATES

G. I have nothing to offer.

H. Achorladey is thirsty just like the rich man.

I. Ex- false Christians

Atheism gives no room for interchange of encouragement or how to cope with life's anxieties so you'll only sit in a corner inside your room and continue criticizing whatever effort people put together to solve the problems affecting the human society.... MaxInDHouse

This is a typical example of a regimented kind of thinking does to someone whose thinking is regimented. The reason LordReed repeated the questions and you cannot answer. Should LordReed take you up on Hebrews 10:24-25 about not forsaking gatherings your regimented kind of thinking will be exposed easily without hinderance from you? What will make such happen. Your regimented kind of thinking. grin grin grin

Answer LordReed question grin

1 Like

Re: The Lunacy Of Religious People(christians), Conservatives And “moralists” by achorladey: 7:43pm On Nov 03, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Life anxiety is not about partying or setting rules based on human understanding, there is a higher intelligent being "GOD" who can teach us how to live together peacefully.
For any group of people to misunderstand the utterances of God they can't solve this issue talkless of people who decides to discard the idea of a higher intelligent being.
Humans were created in the image of God so when it comes to something that will work with logic it may take us time but we will surely get it right, but the human thinking can't be measured with logics that's why no human society can solve the problem of racism and politics except the society in whose midst God dwells! smiley

what specifically about atheism says we can't meet. Can you now answer the question? ...... LordReed

This is what is before you Oga MaxInDHouse grin grin

Even ordinary under secular working conditions people and workers meet to encourage one another to do fine works. Inside train those wey dey inside commercial vehicles or hang on top train sef dey encouraged one another to do fine works grin grin grin

Regimented thinking.
Re: The Lunacy Of Religious People(christians), Conservatives And “moralists” by LordReed(m): 8:23pm On Nov 03, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Ok so you misspoke since you have no answer to the question. There is nothing about atheism that says we can't meet and encourage one another or even discuss how to keep things cool.

1 Like

Re: The Lunacy Of Religious People(christians), Conservatives And “moralists” by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:18pm On Nov 03, 2021
LordReed:

Ok so you misspoke since you have no answer to the question. There is nothing about atheism that says we can't meet and encourage one another or even discuss how to keep things cool.
Of course you will meet but it will not workout because the only person who can make it work is missing in your gathering: GOD! smiley
Re: The Lunacy Of Religious People(christians), Conservatives And “moralists” by hupernikao: 11:02pm On Nov 03, 2021
LordReed:

I never said that was your lot. I said that was lot of many, even here.

But I guess if we examine the scriptures together you may come to understand what I mean by wrong teaching leads more to forsaking or changing ones conviction. I still think this may be part of yours too. You may prove me wrong.
Re: The Lunacy Of Religious People(christians), Conservatives And “moralists” by achorladey: 6:28am On Nov 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Of course you will meet but it will not workout because the only person who can make it work is missing in your gathering: GOD! smiley

Of course you will meet but it will not workout... MaxInDHouse

When you don't know the agenda of their meetings how will you tell how successful the outcome really is? You and this your regimented kind of thinking.

1 Like

Re: The Lunacy Of Religious People(christians), Conservatives And “moralists” by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:50am On Nov 04, 2021
achorladey:

Of course you will meet but it will not workout... MaxInDHouse
When you don't know the agenda of their meetings how will you tell how successful the outcome really is? You and this your regimented kind of thinking.

Later you will say you're worshiping the same God who sent Jesus, now humans formed an organization but doesn't want to talk about Jesus at all yet they want to achieve PEACE in the absence of the Prince of Peace.
Jesus himself said he is the way the truth and the life no one comes (to get the things God promised His worshipers) except through him! John 14:6

God promised his worshipers LOVE JOY PEACE PATIENCE GOODNESS GENTLENESS FAITH MILDNESS and SELF-CONTROL due to the presence of His Active Force permeating the gathering of imperfect humans. Galatians 5:22-23

But now i am telling the Church of Satan that it can't be possible for them to achieve what God promised if they don't want to talk about God, and see you coming to argue over that.

Your criticism of God's people (Jehovah's Witnesses) will never allow you grasp anything in God's word. Go and humble yourself before God's people so they can help you see the light. The Church of Satan can't receive what God promised no matter how they try because the SPIRIT of God is not allowed in their midst!

You can continue with your madness i only responded for the benefit of MightySparrow to see how empty-headed you are! smiley
Re: The Lunacy Of Religious People(christians), Conservatives And “moralists” by achorladey: 7:37am On Nov 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Later you will say you're worshiping the same God who sent Jesus, now humans formed an organization but doesn't want to talk about Jesus at all yet they want to achieve PEACE in the absence of the Prince of Peace.
Jesus himself said he is the way the truth and the life no one comes (to get the things God promised His worshipers) except through him! John 14:6

God promised his worshipers LOVE JOY PEACE PATIENCE GOODNESS GENTLENESS FAITH MILDNESS and SELF-CONTROL due to the presence of His Active Force permeating the gathering of imperfect humans. Galatians 5:22-23

But now i am telling the Church of Satan that it can't be possible for them to achieve what God promised if they don't want to talk about God, and see you coming to argue over that.

Your criticism of God's people (Jehovah's Witnesses) will never allow you grasp anything in God's word. Go and humble yourself before God's people so they can help you see the light. The Church of Satan can't receive what God promised no matter how they try because the SPIRIT of God is not allowed in their midst!

You can continue with your madness i only responded for the benefit of MightySparrow to see how empty-headed you are! smiley

grin grin grin I don deep hands inside your throat or you got choke on my responds so far and you find it difficult to live with it. You decided to voice out. E pe le ti yin.

Here is what you need to think about from Luke 16:8 as captured in your darling NWT and run away from this your regimented thinking

And his master commended the steward, though unrighteous, because he acted with practical wisdom; for the sons of this system of things are wiser in a practical way toward their own generation than the sons of the light are.

Look at the discussion between LordReed and you and see who has been more practical. In the final analysis you agree that nothing stops ATHEIST from meeting together to incite themselves to fine work. Baba E gbe regimented thinking si le. Calling people mad, insane and were didn’t increase the length of life by an inch grin grin grin

Go and humble yourself before God's people so they can help you see the light...... MaxInDHouse

Humble yourselves, therefore, under God’s mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time. 1 Peter 5:6

Your religious leaders and organisation is your God. Na regimented thinking cause am grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Lunacy Of Religious People(christians), Conservatives And “moralists” by LordReed(m): 7:43am On Nov 04, 2021
hupernikao:

I never said that was your lot. I said that was lot of many, even here.

But I guess if we examine the scriptures together you may come to understand what I mean by wrong teaching leads more to forsaking or changing ones conviction. I still think this may be part of yours too. You may prove me wrong.

So only you has the correct interpretation of the Bible?
Re: The Lunacy Of Religious People(christians), Conservatives And “moralists” by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:09am On Nov 04, 2021
achorladey:

grin grin grin I don deep hands inside your throat or you got choke on my responds so far and you find it difficult to live with it. You decided to voice out. E pe le ti yin.

I deliberately ignore you since you're not for any side, we are searching for individuals who wants to be on God's side and surely they will always speak against falsehood and keep saying those practicing it are worshipers of the devil. Since you're on either side there's no reason chatting with you! smiley

achorladey:

Here is what you need to think about from Luke 16:8 as captured in your darling NWT and run away from this your regimented thinking
A true Christian will always preach and teach about God's Kingdom, so whatever Satan erects besides God's arrangement we must condemn, note we are nothing condemning those involved in false religions but falsehood on it's own so that those involved can choose whether to remain in it or switch over to pure worship which we will present to them and it's achievements. So you can call it whatever you like it's what our Master Lord and King Jesus Christ commissioned, we will not stop doing it!
achorladey:

And his master commended the steward, though unrighteous, because he acted with practical wisdom; for the sons of this system of things are wiser in a practical way toward their own generation than the sons of the light are.

The sons of God's Kingdom are the Born Again Christians who are going to rule with Jesus in heaven, that time Jesus uttered the statement he was referring to his first Jewish disciples whom he has promised that they will sit with him in his Kingdom:

Then Peter said in reply: “Look! We have left all things and followed you; what, then, will there be for us?” Jesus said to them: “Truly I say to you, in the re-creation, when the Son of man sits down on his glorious throne, you who have followed me will sit on 12 thrones, judging the 12 tribes of Israel" Matthew 19:27-28

The sons of this system of things are the world politicians, they're always articulate with their political career which is not even certain but Satan is ready to give any of them the chance to rule with him in his own Kingdom provided they do his will! Luke 4:5-7

Now Jesus is saying that the sons of the Kingdom (his first Jewish disciples) are not as zealous and industrious like the sons of this system (worldly politicians) who are ready to sacrifice anything for their political career.

So get the sense of what our Master Lord and King Jesus Christ is saying, it's not about the church of Satan whose only agenda is to kick against their counterparts in false religions setting standards in the society.
For your information, the political affairs of this world is still in the hands of religious people, atheists are just coming up to find a way to challenge them. Therefore the son's of this system are all politically motivated groups not the church of Satan! smiley
Re: The Lunacy Of Religious People(christians), Conservatives And “moralists” by achorladey: 9:34am On Nov 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I deliberately ignore you since you're not for any side, we are searching for individuals who wants to be on God's side and surely they will always speak against falsehood and keep saying those practicing it are worshipers of the devil. Since you're on either side there's no reason chatting with you! smiley

A true Christian will always preach and teach about God's Kingdom, so whatever Satan erects besides God's arrangement we must condemn, note we are nothing condemning those involved in false religions but falsehood on it's own so that those involved can choose whether to remain in it or switch over to pure worship which we will present to them and it's achievements. So you can call it whatever you like it's what our Master Lord and King Jesus Christ commissioned, we will not stop doing it!

The sons of God's Kingdom are the Born Again Christians who are going to rule with Jesus in heaven, that time Jesus uttered the statement he was referring to his first Jewish disciples whom he has promised that they will sit with him in his Kingdom:

Then Peter said in reply: “Look! We have left all things and followed you; what, then, will there be for us?” Jesus said to them: “Truly I say to you, in the re-creation, when the Son of man sits down on his glorious throne, you who have followed me will sit on 12 thrones, judging the 12 tribes of Israel" Matthew 19:27-28

The sons of this system of things are the world politicians, they're always articulate with their political career which is not even certain but Satan is ready to give any of them the chance to rule with him in his own Kingdom provided they do his will! Luke 4:5-7

Now Jesus is saying that the sons of the Kingdom (his first Jewish disciples) are not as zealous and industrious like the sons of this system (worldly politicians) who are ready to sacrifice anything for their political career.

So get the sense of what our Master Lord and King Jesus Christ is saying, it's not about the church of Satan whose only agenda is to kick against their counterparts in false religions setting standards in the society.
For your information, the political affairs of this world is still in the hands of religious people, atheists are just coming up to find a way to challenge them. Therefore the son's of this system are all politically motivated groups not the church of Satan! smiley

Look at the discussion between LordReed and you and see who has been more practical. In the final analysis you agree that nothing stops ATHEIST from meeting together to incite themselves to fine work. Baba E gbe regimented thinking si le. Calling people mad, insane and were didn’t increase the length of life by an inch grin

Go and humble yourself before God's people so they can help you see the light...... MaxInDHouse

Humble yourselves, therefore, under God’s mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time. 1 Peter 5:6

Your religious leaders and organisation is your God. Na regimented thinking cause am grin grin

Now Jesus is saying that the sons of the Kingdom (his first Jewish disciples) are not as zealous and industrious like the sons of this system (worldly politicians) who are ready to sacrifice anything for their political career..... MaxInDHouse

A classic case of shooting oneself in the foot grin Go back to the discussion you had earlier and remove that regimented thinking.

I deliberately ignore you since you're not for any side........MaxInDHouse

Are those you call false Christians on God's side? grin grin Na regimented thinking cause am.

we are searching for individuals who wants to be on God's side and.... MaxInDHouse

You see me hold you back from searching?

Since you're on either side there's no reason chatting with you..... MaxInDHouse

You can always deliberately resume and freeze the chatting whenever you like.
Re: The Lunacy Of Religious People(christians), Conservatives And “moralists” by hupernikao: 9:53am On Nov 04, 2021
LordReed:

So only you has the correct interpretation of the Bible?

I never said that. You assume alot for me. I still have much to study which I still.

So we can share notes on study journey grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Rise Of Michael And Other End Time Prophecies / Why Do People Always Equate Atheists With Having No Morals / Muslim Man Criticised After Sharing Photos Of Him And His Christian Wife Praying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.