Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,408 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

A Thief Sued The Person He Was Trying To Rub For Breaking His Leg - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Thief Sued The Person He Was Trying To Rub For Breaking His Leg (1353 Views)

Indian Man On Crutches Nabbed With Drugs Inside His Leg In Saudi Arabia (Pics) / Soldier Who Drives Taxi Fight With Police for Breaking His Windscreen / Abayomi Sofumade Accuses Policeman Of Shooting, Breaking His Leg (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thief Sued The Person He Was Trying To Rub For Breaking His Leg by Mustystrange98: 11:27am On Nov 01, 2021
I watched a skit by Williams Uchemba where he narrated a funny and realistic incidence.

He said it's a true life story which his mother-in Law told him.

A thief in the UK, Broke into a person's house trying to rob the person. The person who proved to be equal to the task had a struggle with the thief, the thief in an attempt to run upstairs, fell and broke his leg.

The police came and the thief insisted on pressing charges. And he sued the person for breaking his leg while stealing in the person's house.

Understand me please!

The thief sued the person he was trying to rob for breaking his leg in the person's house.

They went to court and the thief won the case and the person was told to pay a compensation to the thief.

Strange and perplexing. The world has come to an end;not coming to an end

In my house!. You came to rob me and in a bid to defend myself you broke your leg. You sued me for breaking your leg, and you won and I paid you compensation.

Please wake me up. "I'm dreaming!"

What's your taught friends? Could it be real?
Re: A Thief Sued The Person He Was Trying To Rub For Breaking His Leg by illicit(m): 11:47am On Nov 01, 2021
Can u imagine

2 Likes

Re: A Thief Sued The Person He Was Trying To Rub For Breaking His Leg by Londonboyrep(m): 11:48am On Nov 01, 2021
Even before reading I knew this bullshit would have happened in the UK. The country is too soft on criminals. Basically the police can persecute you for using unreasonable force against someone who comes to rob you. If you had a chance to run but didn’t and then harmed the thief if you were not at risk then it’s an offence. Chasing after a thief who’s trying to escape is an absolute no no. If the thief gets hurt you can be persecuted. Stupid law

3 Likes

Re: A Thief Sued The Person He Was Trying To Rub For Breaking His Leg by johnlvis(m): 1:21pm On Nov 01, 2021
I'm sure it did not happen in Nigeria. No need of reading it.

1 Like

Re: A Thief Sued The Person He Was Trying To Rub For Breaking His Leg by pakirisuitesphc(m): 1:40pm On Nov 01, 2021
Burglar has right to sue Tony Martin, judge rules
Steven Morris

The career criminal shot and injured by Tony Martin as he led the raid on his remote farmhouse was yesterday given the go-ahead to sue the jailed farmer for damages.

A judge ruled Brendon Fearon's human rights could be infringed if he was not allowed to take Martin to court. The case, which will be heard at the high court in London, partly because of the public interest in the Martin saga, will have to consider what rights a householder has to protect his property and whether a burglar can be deemed to be outside the law.

1 Like

Re: A Thief Sued The Person He Was Trying To Rub For Breaking His Leg by Doubleoh7: 1:51pm On Nov 01, 2021
As you dn break him leg now, what do you want him to use in future robberies? Or is it that you don't know you just cost him of his business? E reach to sue for joo

1 Like

Re: A Thief Sued The Person He Was Trying To Rub For Breaking His Leg by Boogyman557: 2:22pm On Nov 01, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool WTF U SAYYYY. WTF MAN
Re: A Thief Sued The Person He Was Trying To Rub For Breaking His Leg by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:09pm On Nov 01, 2021
It is only in the western countries that believe in freedom of liberty and the 100 percent application of the rule of law that such nonsense is allowed. If it happens here victims will have no choice than to resort to jungle justice.
It's nice when you hear victims sue police for brutality, harassment, and rights activists sue the government for violation of fundamental human rights when most times it was a lie.
But frown when nemesis like this happen to a thief, armed robber and rapist who thereafter sued his victim.
If you want 100 percent application of the rule of Law then you should be happy about the outcome of this ruling

1 Like

Re: A Thief Sued The Person He Was Trying To Rub For Breaking His Leg by Londonboyrep(m): 6:39pm On Nov 01, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
It is only in the western countries that believe in freedom of liberty and the 100 percent application of the rule of law that such nonsense is allowed. If it happens here victims will have no choice than to resort to jungle justice.
It's nice when you hear victims sue police for brutality, harassment and rights activists sue the government for violation of fundamental human rights when most times it was a lie.
But frown when nemesis like this happen to a thief, armed robber and rapist and thereafter sued his victim.
If you want 100 percent application of the rule of Law then you should be happy about the outcome of this ruling
Fair point and a nice counter argument to others ��
Re: A Thief Sued The Person He Was Trying To Rub For Breaking His Leg by Mustystrange98: 8:07am On Nov 02, 2021
Doubleoh7:
As you dn break him leg now, what do you want him to use in future robberies? Or is it that you don't know you just cost him of his business? E reach to sue for joo
no kill me with laugh
Re: A Thief Sued The Person He Was Trying To Rub For Breaking His Leg by Mustystrange98: 8:09am On Nov 02, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
It's nice when you hear victims sue police for brutality, harassment, and rights activists sue the government for violation of fundamental human rights when most times it was a lie.
But frown when nemesis like this happen to a thief, armed robber and rapist who thereafter sued his victim.
constructive
Re: A Thief Sued The Person He Was Trying To Rub For Breaking His Leg by BlackfireX: 2:30pm On Nov 02, 2021
Awuzubilahi Awuzubilahi Awuzubilahi Awuzubilahi Awuzubilahi Awuzubilahi Awuzubilahi Awuzubilahi
Re: A Thief Sued The Person He Was Trying To Rub For Breaking His Leg by Haakeem(m): 2:05pm On Nov 08, 2021
Lalasticlala
Re: A Thief Sued The Person He Was Trying To Rub For Breaking His Leg by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 08, 2021
Londonboyrep:
Even before reading I knew this bullshit would have happened in the UK. The country is too soft on criminals. Basically the police can persecute you for using unreasonable force against someone who comes to rob you. If you had a chance to run but didn’t and then harmed the thief if you were not at risk then it’s an offence. Chasing after a thief who’s trying to escape is an absolute no no. If the thief gets hurt you can be persecuted. Stupid law
It's not stupid law..that's called "democracy"

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria/419 / Pirates Invade Nairaland? / Banks Use Our Girls For Prostitution — Nysc By-mansur Oladunjoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.