Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1051182 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (631) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Davidokuul: 3:45pm On Mar 19, 2022
I'm sure you would have done your IELTS, just download your ECA from your WES Timeline then you jump into the pool; you can also explore PNP options too since FSW is still on hold for now. grin grin
NellyG93:
After the evaluation of results from WES, pls what's the next thing to do?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aijay80: 4:54pm On Mar 19, 2022
I had me medicals done whilst pregnant. At QLife, they will give you 2 options; either to use double lead jacket for extra protection or wait and do medicals after she has given birth. I chose the double lead option to reduce the long wait! I did the xray and went ahead to have my babies without complications.

Good morning All,

We have been asked to do remeds however my wife is 17 weeks pregnant. My concern is the X-ray exam, is there an exception for her since its a remedical and she has done X-ray in the previous medical. What is the X-ray done to detect and can another test be done to check this?

From my research online, it seems if we don't want to have the X-ray due to possible negative impact on the baby, we will have to have the baby first and then wait to add to our profile.

Any response will be greatly appreciated. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Saintee2009(m): 5:37pm On Mar 19, 2022
Omobolarin:
God is good.

I just got RFV mail.

Thank you all for resources provided Freely on Nairaland, Canadavisa and whatsapp groups.

Aor : Oct 26 2019
MEP : Nov 14 2019
No update
GU : Jan 27 2022
Remedical request : Jan 28 2022
ADR (Schedule A, PCC, POF) request : Jan 31 2022
Remedical passed : Feb 8 2022
ADR ( Schedule A and POF) submitted : Feb 28 2022
Wrote LOE to explain delay in obtaining german PCC.
The first 2 ADRs submitted were acknowledged via 2 seperate noreply email + GU.

ADR (PCC) submitted : Mar 4 2022
ADR also acknowledged via email on Mar 7 2022 + GU.
Another GU, BGC changed to we are processing your background check : Mar 8 2022

PPR mail: Mar 11 2022

VO : Ottawa
COR: Germany

Good evening. Please I want to ask if your ADR ever changed to "Not applicable" before getting PPR. We submitted ADR and it was acknowledged via donotreply mail + GU since March 11th..... another ghost update yesterday when background check changed to "We are processing blah blah". Prior to that, it used to be "Not Applicable" after first GU on March 6th.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Aibisoye0: 5:42pm On Mar 19, 2022
Hello Fam,

I have a dual citizen child. Both passports were filled in when filling express entry. Now we have gotten PPR, do I submit both passports or just one?

Please help family

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by CountVersailles(f): 7:01pm On Mar 19, 2022
Yinbridge:

My PPR STORY

The journey started in 2019, a doctor friend of mine was to travel to UK to start working and he told me I should try look for japa means.

He introduced me to one of his frnds in Germany, who asked me to.look at study route but at that time I was rounding up my masters in UI. I really didn't care all.i wanted was to.leave Nigeria. I tried applying to schs, I got admission but just didn't get a date for visa interview (any one who knew abt this Germany waka would understand).
I tried and tried and got so tired so I left the Germany stuff and moved on. That same 2019, my closest frnd moved to Canada with her husband SINP. Then my cousin who did PR. My cousin now explained d whole process to me. Guided my every move.
That same December 2019, I registered for WES
January 2020, I registered to write IELTS in Feb.

TRANSCRIPT & IELTS

In the midst of all this, my transcript matter was an issue.

I didn't know I could use the highest degree. I went to Uniosun to get my undergraduate transcript done and cos I did a program called FOUNDATION PROGRAM to move me to 200level, I needed that foundation result to be uploaded to WES. I heard from a friend who was on the same spot as me for over a year they couldn't find our result.
The day I went to Uniosun come and see prayer. This my course mate and her parents had been on this transcript matter for over a year and didn't get it but I remember reading something on nairaland saying the sch can write a letter for me just indicating I dis FOUNDATION like a statement of result. I told the registrar. I wouldn't rule out the mercy of God cos even after telling the registrar he went to tell the VC if they could do that which wil not only help me but a host of others. I dinnor know anyone but God but God drove a whole VC to come assure me they would give me a letter and also apologise for not finding our sets result and promised they will give me that letter.

Omo I waited o from around 9 to past 5 we close together but I got something, I sent to Wes with my 200level-400level transcript and God miraculously did it, wes accepted it. THANK GOD FOR NAIRALAND PEEPS THAT I GOT THAT IDEA FRM. I was so joyful something somebody had been trying to get for a year.

Then my UI transcript, I applied in January, thinking at most Feb it will be sorted. Then came Nasu strike, from Feb till May UI didn't work because if was frm Nasu strike to Covid, it was frustrating.
Later I got a frnd abt my plight who told me he knew someone in PG sch that we can use her connect. That's how I called the woman o, she said come to PG sch, we r doing skeletal work. I went lo and behold the woman didn't answer her fone again, she disappointed me.

With faith I went to PG sch met one man who worked there and explained my plight , he asked for my details and went inside. I was sitted for almost 30mins and the man came out and saw me there, was like why am I still here that he had done the verification since it didn't take him more than 5mins. M like wawu. Something I have been chasing to be verified for 5months done under 5mins. I just thanked d man and left. And after 3days, WES was done, they gave me estimated completion date but finished before the time, I could finally submit an EE profile.

IELTS PALAVA
So I registered in January for ielts, wanted to do it fast, I booked a date for Feb 13th, I told myself I will do extensive reading for one month and i wrote the exam and result came as
Listening 8.5
Speaking 7.5
Reading 7.0
Writing 6.5
The total score gave me 417 with my CRS calculator simulator. I was distraught, I shud have prepared better but I didn't have long time to wait, I just wanted to get it out of the way and never prayed to re write. I cried and cried another 75k to waste.
Told my cousin who was helping me and she asked me to remark if I was sure I did better. 15k to remark, I didn't even have d money that time cos I had settled transcript bill and was a lot was still looking for POF, I shud now dash British Council 15k again.

A frnd of mine who had been encouraging me to move to Canada(at that time he was schooling in canada) gave me the 15k, I decided to remark and yeah. Writing changed from 6.5 to 7.0
That small 0.5 moved my score from 417 to 475, they remarked and sent after 3weeks.(P.S, my 15k was returned after 70 days)
Everything was complete. Sorted my profile and submitted June 8.
Then covid hit, no draws till July/Aug, I kept waiting.
Finally draw started in July, it was high. I couldn't get ITA till Sept 2, d score was 475 but I beat the time I submitted. Comman see the joy in my family that finally I have one foot in.

Then I started looking for proof of funds, I am a secondary school teacher earning peanuts, my savings no reach anywhere thank God for my mum, that woman gave me all her savings plus application fee join. I used 100% deed of gift. Submitted in Sept 29, 2020.

At that time I was al up for adding my BF. Read up stuffs from nairaland abt how to do it and digested the reading. We got married Nov 6 2020, I added him and he got added December 16, 2020. To me everything was moving fast, like I knew people who's spouse had not been added after they sent their documents so I was happy thinking latest by end of new Yr first quarter, Canada here I come so Dec 30th 2020, he was sent his biometrics . He did biometrics Jan 6 2021. And then the long wait started. Nothing from ircc for the whole year. (I cried and cried, I was tired, my family was tired)
I ordered gcms nottes in May, came bk everything for my husband passed but mine criminality was left. M like m the PA, mine shud be passed na. But we kept waiting all year, my 2020 Aor peeps kept going I was sad but we had to keep waiting. It kept stalling our plans. We couldn't move on cos we dunno when PPR WILL come, we did everything for a temporary time. It was crazy. 2022 started and we started hoping tor the new year. Before 2021 ended, I saw people getting PPr from doing remeds. Told.husband let's do remed, he said no they will tell us, I wasn't having it. I booked IOm 13th Jan. We did it and it was not passed. Others were getting passed on my Ottawa group. For weeks I kept crying.

Then I called Ircc agent. They said my file got transferred to Montreal 19th November 2021. Why will my file be transferred. I was more sad cos they said Montreal is a dead zone.
We kept on praying. People kept telling me 1st quarter will not pass you by. I felt bad. I just managed to pull thru everyday.
Then a frnd of a frnd kept telling me to send mails everyday that they see it even if they don't reply. I made it my life's work o. Sending mails everyday like no man's business because I had already quit my job in January when I had a one chance incident going to work. So everyday by 2pm I sent mails.
Today 18th March 2022, the mail came in check your application for blah blah. My heart skipped. I ran to check there and there medicals passed 18th march, ppr mail sitting there.
I don't even know how to feel since sept 2020.
God has given me d best gift yet.

It has really been a long journey of test of patience but God Is good and kind to me and my family.

Special thanks to everyone on this group that was there to help. God bless and grant everyone speedy ppr.

AOR SEPT 29 2020
PPR MARCH 18TH 2022
VISA OFFICE MONTREAL

Congrats!
Sadly, desperation is all I see here. Make una try dey take an easy. Why cry over things you can't control? Be taking it easy abeg. Life is not that hard, don't make it harder on yourself. You were always going to get PPR and crying and overthinking didn't make it easy. No offense.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by littyprincess: 7:47pm On Mar 19, 2022
CountVersailles:

Congrats!
Sadly, desperation is all I see here. Make una try dey take an easy. Why cry over things you can't control? Be taking it easy abeg. Life is not that hard, don't make it harder on yourself. You were always going to get PPR and crying and overthinking didn't make it easy. No offense.
The situation of Nigeria is enough reason to cry please lmaooo grin

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by crespo67: 8:51pm On Mar 19, 2022
Thanks so much...Yes, they added him fast..I thank God for the pace at which things moved this year..Thanks again..
Allegory:

Congrats. They added your baby fast too, maybe to compensate for the years of waiting.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by crespo67: 8:52pm On Mar 19, 2022
Thanks..I appreciate
Ovywils:

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by crespo67: 8:54pm On Mar 19, 2022
Big Big Congratulations
khattab008:
Received a passport request letter yesterday

Key info:
NOC: 2174
POF: 98% Gift deed, 2% Pension (25% of pension fund)
Family size: 1

Key dates:

IELTS Nov 2020
ITA Dec 2020
AOR 08/03/21
BIL 03/21 (Can't recall the specific date)
First MEP: 03/21 (Can't recall the specific date)

RPRF payment: 10/21 - Raised a webform informing IRCC about the payment but I still got an ADR for it

ADR and Re-Medical request: 25/02/22 - ADR was for 6 months proof of income and RPRF payment

Additional documents submitted - 01/03/22

Documents acknowledged - 02/03/22

Second medical exam (IOM Abuja) - 08/03/22
Second MEP - 12/03/22
Review of additional documents changes to 'Not applicable' - 16/03/22
IOM called to inform me that medicals has been sent to IRCC - 17/03/22
Passport request letter - 17/03/22

Grateful to all the amazing helpful folks on this thread (and previous ones). Wishing everyone else speedy ITAs, PPRs & COPRs.

Is it normal for my profile checklist (background, eligibility etc) to remain unchanged after the passport request letter has been sent?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by crespo67: 8:59pm On Mar 19, 2022
Thanks so much..It's awesome news indeed..I appreciate
miolad20:
This is some awesome news! Congratulations Crespo!

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by crespo67: 9:03pm On Mar 19, 2022
Thanks a lot
Osama10:

Congratulations.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Queenmaker: 9:49pm On Mar 19, 2022
Hello, japa family. Please help ooo.
I'm trying to fill the Additional family form. I added my spouse post PPR and getting the required documents as it is.
I'm a little confused as to how he should fill his own dorm.
For the applicant section, would he still write my name and fill his own as the spouse? I don't gerrit.
Not that I m the principal applicant.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Aibisoye0: 6:53am On Mar 20, 2022
Aibisoye0:
Hello Fam,

I have a dual citizen child. Both passports were filled in when filling express entry. Now we have gotten PPR, do I submit both passports or just one?

Please help family

Please fam, help me
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 8:41am On Mar 20, 2022
Aibisoye0:
Hello Fam,

Please help family

Citizens of visa exempt countries (e.g. the US) with approved PR applications don't need a visa to enter Canada only their passport and COPR.

For VFS submission, photocopy of passport is usually required for such people. I believe the PPR letter asks for passport OR photocopy of passport in consideration of this.

You could submit both if you like, especially if using VFS offices with scoin scoin who may not know/understand the requirement like Lag...or Acc....

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1184&top=16
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 8:42am On Mar 20, 2022
Queenmaker:
Hello, japa family. Please help ooo.
I'm trying to fill the Additional family form. I added my spouse post PPR and getting the required documents as it is.
I'm a little confused as to how he should fill his own dorm.
For the applicant section, would he still write my name and fill his own as the spouse? I don't gerrit.
Not that I m the principal applicant.

Read here: https://www.nairaland.com/6829885/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/101#110887825
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 8:46am On Mar 20, 2022
aijay80:
I had me medicals done whilst pregnant. At QLife, they will give you 2 options; either to use double lead jacket for extra protection or wait and do medicals after she has given birth. I chose the double lead option to reduce the long wait! I did the xray and went ahead to have my babies without complications.

@ Prex29
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 8:51am On Mar 20, 2022
Yinbridge:

My PPR STORY

The journey started in 2019, a doctor friend of mine was to travel to UK to start working and he told me I should try look for japa means.

That same 2019, my closest frnd moved to Canada with her husband SINP. Then my cousin who did PR. My cousin now explained d whole process to me. Guided my every move.

Thank you so much for sharing. I learnt a lot from reading the PPR gist of the older guys and I'm sure people will pick a thing or two from yours.

Blessings!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 8:55am On Mar 20, 2022
osadogan1:

What of childcare pathways

Read IRCC site here for other pathways to migrate to Canada

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada.html
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by scoopmakoko: 10:17am On Mar 20, 2022
Aibisoye0:

Please fam, help me

What other passport does the child hold? If it’s an American passport, just submit the Nigerian one . Because and American passport wouldn’t need a visa, just ETA
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by NellyG93: 11:15am On Mar 20, 2022
After getting the evaluation of results, what's the next thing?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by NellyG93: 11:26am On Mar 20, 2022
After the evaluation of results from WES, is there any other payment made to ECA from WES?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by NellyG93: 11:27am On Mar 20, 2022
I need more guidelines from you Mr. David
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by NellyG93: 11:38am On Mar 20, 2022
Pls what is PNP?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by NellyG93: 11:42am On Mar 20, 2022
Is it true that you have to open an account in Canada while processing your travel in Nigeria? I want to know if the money should be in your Nigerian's account or Canada's account.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Queenmaker: 1:02pm On Mar 20, 2022
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Ovywils: 2:04pm On Mar 20, 2022
Saintee2009:

Good evening. Please I want to ask if your ADR ever changed to "Not applicable" before getting PPR. We submitted ADR and it was acknowledged via donotreply mail + GU since March 11th..... another ghost update yesterday when background check changed to "We are processing blah blah". Prior to that, it used to be "Not Applicable" after first GU on March 6th.
I think it's a good sign your background check changed to we are processing.
PPR pretty soon

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Afolavid: 3:05pm On Mar 20, 2022
studyhub:
Calm down and do research. Every information you need is on this thread. Don't die of thirst even when you're inside the water.

Hmmnnnn, very deep @ bolded
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Tundeom: 3:48pm On Mar 20, 2022
COPR �

Submitted to Lagos VFS on the 4th Feb.
Counterfoil was generated on the 10th of March.
Ready for collection mail 17th of March.

I wish everyone ease and success on this journey.

To God who can do all things and far above what I can ever imagine, to him only be the glory. Hallelujah!

It's PPR ����

FSW- OUTLAND
IETLS - Sept 2020
Entered pool - October 2020
ITA- November 2020
AOR - Dec 2020
Upfront Medical - 31st November 2020
MEP - 12th January 2021
BIL- next day after MEP
Upfront remedical - December 2021
MEP - 21 December 2021
PPR - 3 February 2022
COR - NG
VO - Accra.

I'm grateful to everyone on this platform who takes out time to respond/direct to questions/possible links. Most especially @GraciousWords, thank you and God bless. I cannot wait to celebrate with you soon. This platform was/is my DIY guide and I started following from part 9. Thank you all! I wish everyone success. [/quote]

21 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Osama10(m): 5:07pm On Mar 20, 2022
Tundeom:
COPR �
It's PPR ����

FSW- OUTLAND
IETLS - Sept 2020
ITA- November 2020
AOR - Dec 2020
MEP - 12th January 2021
BIL- next day after MEP
MEP - 21 December 2021
PPR - 3 February 2022
COR - NG
VO - Accra.

Congratulations.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by CokeBar(f): 5:29pm On Mar 20, 2022
GraciousWords:

Congrats !!!

Pls what address did you send mails to? Make we try am cheesy

Thanks Gracious.words!

I don't think it would be appropriate to mention all the email addresses here...

Feel free to message me on WhatsApp and I'd be more than happy to share.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by buchhogonzalez(m): 6:22pm On Mar 20, 2022
Tundeom:
COPR �

Submitted to Lagos VFS on the 4th Feb.
Counterfoil was generated on the 10th of March.
Ready for collection mail 17th of March.

I wish everyone ease and success on this journey.

Amen and congratulations

Congratulations

To God who can do all things and far above what I can ever imagine, to him only be the glory. Hallelujah!

It's PPR ����

FSW- OUTLAND
IETLS - Sept 2020
ITA- November 2020
AOR - Dec 2020
MEP - 12th January 2021
BIL- next day after MEP
MEP - 21 December 2021
PPR - 3 February 2022
COR - NG
VO - Accra.

I'm grateful to everyone on this platform who takes out time to respond/direct to questions/possible links. Most especially @GraciousWords, thank you and God bless. I cannot wait to celebrate with you soon. This platform was/is my DIY guide and I started following from part 9. Thank you all! I wish everyone success.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (631) (Reply)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.