Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1052664 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (632) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Allegory(f): 2:25pm On Mar 22, 2022
olamide34:
Hi Gurus in the house,

Please I need an Urgent clerification on the Noc I am claiming point for.

Noc 1241 Administrative assistants.

I am planning on going through the PNP route. However I read on this forum that for PNP nomination my work experience must be in the last five years. The confusion now is that I only work from 2012 to 2015.

Please can I still use this Noc for PNP or should I use my current job and secondary Tutor NOC 403?

Thanks in advance.
Different provinces have different requirements. Ontario wants experience from the last 5 years but I doubt it’s the same for all other provinces. When opting for PNP it’s better to read about the different pnps and target the ones you qualify for
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Threemg: 2:28pm On Mar 22, 2022
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by angrybutsane(f): 2:29pm On Mar 22, 2022
check alberta pnp
olamide34:
Hi Gurus in the house,

Please I need an Urgent clerification on the Noc I am claiming point for.

Noc 1241 Administrative assistants.

I am planning on going through the PNP route. However I read on this forum that for PNP nomination my work experience must be in the last five years. The confusion now is that I only work from 2012 to 2015.

Please can I still use this Noc for PNP or should I use my current job and secondary Tutor NOC 403?

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Afolavid: 3:43pm On Mar 22, 2022
Allegory:

You can DM me your writing samples when you're preparing so that I'd point out any errors you might be making.

Hello Allegory, hope you're doing great? Thanks for the other time. I need your help please, not IELTS writing though but i know you're into writing stuffs generally.

Since the FSW draws have refused to start, I've already changed my plans by going via the study route, I'd be submitting my visa application within the next few days. My SOP is ready but I don't know if you can help review it before submission. Hope to hear from you. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by icehot: 5:13pm On Mar 22, 2022
angrybutsane:

That’s the old transmission cost

Documents to include in the package:
International Passport ( per applicant)
A dully Filled and printed copy of Vfs consent form (2 copies) (attached) or https://visa.vfsglobal.com/nga/en/can/apply-visa
Passport request letter from the IRCC
2 copies of passport data page (phone number and email address written on it (per applicant)
Collection slip after biometrics (per applicant)
* Proof of payment for Package Transmission fee per applicant ( 9410 + 990 sms fee optional)
All passports can be sent to the application center in one package.
Note: if you are submitting your passport in the same Centre where your biometrics was captured for that particular application, you are not required to pay the transmission fee. For applicants below 14 years they are to pay for package transmission fee since they did not enroll for biometrics.

Thanks for this information. But on their website, it does not state that 2 copies of the Consent form to be submitted. Can you or anyone explain?

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Semtu(m): 5:45pm On Mar 22, 2022
Hello guys,

Please which PNP can I be eligible for with the following details.

Age 23
ECA for bachelor's degree (Mechanical Engineering)
IELTS CLB level 9
One year work experience as a lecturer
Six months work experience as a Mechanical Engineer
No job offer

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 22, 2022
Hello,
I hold a Masters degree and I have 5+ years of work experience.
I have a band 9/10 (CLB 10) in IELTS
I have 478 EE profile points (Profile expires June 2022)

However, I haven't been able to work around PNP.

I'd appreciate all the help I can get right now.

Cheers

tshtsh:

Start by using the CRS score calculator on the canadian government website to have an idea of your crs score. FSWP program is based on invitation thus not everyone can apply. You get invited first before you apply. To get an invitation right now you need a provincial nomination from one of the provinces. Up until 2020 december direct invitations were issued to candidates scoring above 470 points. The ideal candidate is usually below age 30, has a masters degree or PhD, has 3 or more years of work experience in a skilled job and aces the language test with a band 9/10 . Nevertheless candidates not meeting these requirements are also known to have secured provincial nomination with gives them 600 free points. Do some research and you'll find a lot more information on this. Beware of immigration consultants who charge you and make promises they cant deliver on
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Osama10(m): 6:32pm On Mar 22, 2022
icehot:
Hi guys,

I have received my "Ready for Visa" mail.

ITA: 12 may 2021
NOC: 2175
AOR: 25 June 2021
MEP/Biometrics: 15 November 2021
Ghost Update: 14 March 2022
RFV: 21 March 2022

It ended in praise...For those waiting, it will come sooner than you think, don't lose hope.

Congratulations.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 6:35pm On Mar 22, 2022
Semtu:
Hello guys,

Age 23
IELTS CLB level 9
No job offer
none. Maybe in future. You have time, learn french or do a pgd or short course and work 2 more years too.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Allegory(f): 6:42pm On Mar 22, 2022
Afolavid:

Hello Allegory, hope you're doing great? Thanks for the other time. I need your help please, not IELTS writing though but i know you're into writing stuffs generally.

Since the FSW draws have refused to start, I've already changed my plans by going via the study route, I'd be submitting my visa application within the next few days. My SOP is ready but I don't know if you can help review it before submission. Hope to hear from you. Thanks

I can edit for typos and grammar if that’s all you need. I’ve never written a SOP so I won’t be of much help. I believe there are some people on the student thread that might help.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Allegory(f): 6:44pm On Mar 22, 2022
Semtu:
Hello guys,

Age 23
IELTS CLB level 9
No job offer
What’s your CRS?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Allegory(f): 6:45pm On Mar 22, 2022
ElijahTemidayo:
Hello,
I hold a Masters degree and I have 5+ years of work experience.
I have a band 9/10 (CLB 10) in IELTS
I have 478 EE profile points (Profile expires June 2022)

However, I haven't been able to work around PNP.

I'd appreciate all the help I can get right now.

Cheers

What’s your NOC

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Tooply: 6:52pm On Mar 22, 2022
I’m glad to be typing this update finally!!!

AOR - Feb 2020
Ré-med request - 23rd Feb 2022
ADR (Schedule A & PCC) - 25th Feb 2022
Remed - 14th Mar 2022
Remed passed - 19th Mar 2022
RFV - 22 Mar 2022

I pray for those waiting, your good news is around the corner.

32 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Semtu(m): 7:14pm On Mar 22, 2022
Allegory:

What’s your CRS?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by angrybutsane(f): 7:29pm On Mar 22, 2022
Nawa o. Accra VO must really love my file . Got PPR again for second time. First was in Feb 2022 and now today . grin

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by buchhogonzalez(m): 7:52pm On Mar 22, 2022
Tooply:

AOR - Feb 2020
Remed - 14th Mar 2022
RFV - 22 Mar 2022

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by buchhogonzalez(m): 7:53pm On Mar 22, 2022
Betterlife2018:

send PM, I will show you.

You score should be high though.

Thanks Fam

I was able to find the PDF document. The score is 610.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by barby008: 7:56pm On Mar 22, 2022
PPR is here!!!

PNP- New Brunswick
NOC- 1241
COR- Nigeria
Family of 4
NB information session- 30th March 21
NB LOI- 9th June 21
NB EOI- 10th June 21
NB ITA- 13th July 21 (after sending several emails,was scared because spouse has sibling in another province)
NB AOR- 28th July 21
NB nomination- 2nd Oct 21
Fed ITA- 13th Oct 21
AOR- 19th Nov 21
BIL- 24th January 22
BIL completed- 15th February 22
Upfront medicals- 16th February 22
MEP- 23rd February 22
2nd GU- 8th March 22
3rd GU- 21st March 22
PPR- 22nd March 22

LONG POST ALEEEERRRRRRT!!!

I heard about EE in 2017 when my only sis was processing hers but i wasnt interested because it seemed like US lottery to me. Infact, i went with her and the kids for their medicals, we spent the whole day at the hospital. wetin our eyes see ehn, I was angry and stressed because i no know wetin be my own.

In 2018, their application was approved and i had to hasten my wedding so she could attend before they left.

Fast forward to 2019 after my brother also submitted his application, i started considering relocating (hubby was still the 'pro Nigeria person') and found this great thread where I gathered and still gathering lots of information for the journey. i dey sleep and wake on NL then ..and the PPR stories dey sweet me ehn... lol...

We decided hubby will be the PA for more points. We started his evaluation with WES which took 5 months of back and forth between WES and Unilag (lemme not even start with this gist). I sat for IELTS in August so as to ginger him and got LRWS 8,8.5,6.5,7 with less than 2 weeks of practice. Baba no gree write,kept postponing until December 2019, he had 7.5,5.5,6.5,8.
Shortly after, COVID started,then lockdown!
He sat for another test in December 2020 after much persuasion and had 8,5.5,7,7
At this point, I had to also evaluate my BSc to add more points (took a month for my school to send electronically and 10 days for WES to evaluate and get the report).

We immediately registered for another test in January 2021 and he got 8,6,7,7. I was sad but happy the result is enough to enter the pool. CRS was still low (405 for both of us) and we decided i become the PA but i had to do additional certificate to add to my BSc. I made a lot of research and eventually settled for a PGD.
I was still dragging on applying for the PGD when my sis sent the link for NB information session to me. At that time, i didnt know its relevance and was reluctant to register. We both created a separate profile, entered the pool and registered for the session after getting hubby's IELTS TRF. I made a mistake while registering for myself, i couldn't go back or continue the application so i had to start with another email address.
February 2021, i had a baby and our focus shifted for a while.
Few days to the virtual session in March, hubby got the invite which he later attended. Unknown to me, i also got the invite (which i saw months later because i re-registered with my less used email). We were just glad hubby got it and we didnt lose out on it. We sent an EOI after the session.

April 2021 came and i saw people receiving LOI left and right...haaa,oluwa, wetin dey occur??
As i no see any show, I had to goan apply for the PGD jeje and was hoping to gain admission, study while we restrategize.

June 2021, One evening, people were receiving another batch of LOI in the telegram group and i was lamenting that dem don jump pass me again..The next day, Naso hubby tell me he recieved a mail to check his account and he has been trying to open his profile to no avail...I was baba,e no open bawosince morning and u no tell me?? na so i begin dey clear cookies,cache,browsing data,close and open different browser, rinse and repeat...till the profile tire and open o..I saw LOI with my eyes, i was happy ehn.
Immediately, we withdrew the previous EOI and sent another one according to the mail.

We sent a mail to them and waiting game for ITA began. people were receiving ITA the day after EOI but ours didnt come. A day turned into 2 days, 5 days, a week.. we were becoming scared because I have a sibling in another province (which is considered a risk). we did research to find people in the same situation, kept hoping and praying, sent mails, no response because you see ehn, this little ray of hope meant everything to us. Baba has started picking interest in the japa journey but was tired of writing IELTS.
As a last resort, we drafted a compassionate mail to show our genuine interest in the province (na only beg remain wey we no do) and we told ourselves that will be the last attempt, God should take control.
Exactly a month later, we got a response to one of our mails that ITA has been sent. We were HAPPYYYY!!!

We gathered documents, took some risks:
-used 100% gift deed (which we got stamped and signed by the commissioner of oaths at the high court for #50, nothing more...),
-an LOE merged with the NIS application printout in place of our daughter's passport (which took about 5 weeks),
- our digital photos were taken with an app on my phone (we had to take another pic of our baby for Federal ITA)
-reference letter for PA (he was paid in cash and indicated in the RL but we didnt attach any cash salary certificate) and 6 months statements of current job (which was almost irrelevant)
-Stanbic mutual funds investment certificate, account statement, reference letter (this one sef took 2 weeks and we had to submit the application without it, kept going to the bank until the day i made a scene and refused to leave, they sent it to my mail few hours later.
- POF is in my account so we attached a letter of consent (signed by me..no notary, stamp or anything)
- our marriage certificate was collected at our local government registry (we no go Ikoyi o) and it had a different profession to what we were doing at that time (people were of the opinion that it must match with the personal history). We eventually submitted.
We uploaded the Stanbic reference letter and our daughter's passport when it was ready.

Remember my first IELTS in 2019 we thought we would have gotten nomination and fed ITA but it expired 3 weeks after we submitted (yeah, thats how time flies). Funds were kinda tight so no room for unnecessary spending, thats why i researched more, tried to find people in the same situation and didn't just do follow follow. We decided to wait for an ADR for updated IELTS (which never came). Hubby's CRS dropped to 387 while my profile became ineligible.
Nomination wey people dey get in 1 week, e reach our turn, it came in 9 weeks! Anyway, nothing spoil!

Oct 2021, we got the nomination certificate, got federal ITA, used all documents submitted for NB, collected PCC.
Few days after, i realized i wasnt offered admission to the PGD and classes have resumed already (who needs it again anyway..lol)
Nov 2021, we submitted without medicals (submitted an LOE that we are outlands and will await their instructions).
I joined lotssssssssss of groups on telegram, WhatsApp and some other websites just to be up to date with informations that i eventually became overwhelmed with it.
I cant remember checking our profile after submitting till we got BIL in January 2022 but you see after BIL ehn, anxiety started...found myself checking multiple times a day for GUs and all. We did upfront medicals after BIL and it was passed in few days after sending mails to london office where our medicals are being assessed.
I had to try and distract myself by learning a digital skill till PPR came knocking!

This japa journey tested our patience, there are times we argued, fought, laughed, prayed, encouraged each other depending on situation.
Its not how far but how well and we are glad it has ended in praise!!!
Thanks for reading!

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Afolavid: 8:05pm On Mar 22, 2022
Allegory:

I can edit for typos and grammar if that’s all you need. I’ve never written a SOP so I won’t be of much help. I believe there are some people on the student thread that might help.

Okay, thank you very much... I've been asking on the study thread with no positive response, but I've finally seen someone who wants to help this evening. Thanks always

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Saintee2009(m): 8:10pm On Mar 22, 2022
barby008:

PPR is here!!!

This japa journey tested our patience, there are times we argued, fought, laughed, prayed, encouraged each other depending on situation.
Thanks for reading!
Congratulations. Your wait is finally over.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by octavian(m): 8:15pm On Mar 22, 2022
Congratulations.......
barby008:

PPR is here!!!

PNP- New Brunswick
NOC- 1241
COR- Nigeria
Family of 4
NB LOI- 9th June 21
NB EOI- 10th June 21
NB ITA- 13th July 21 (after sending several emails,was scared because spouse has sibling in another province)
NB AOR- 28th July 21
Fed ITA- 13th Oct 21
AOR- 19th Nov 21
BIL- 24th January 22
MEP- 23rd February 22
2nd GU- 8th March 22
3rd GU- 21st March 22
PPR- 22nd March 22

LONG POST ALEEEERRRRRRT!!!

I heard about EE in 2017 when my only sis was processing hers but i wasnt interested because it seemed like US lottery to me. Infact, i went with her and the kids for their medicals, we spent the whole day at the hospital. wetin our eyes see ehn, I was angry and stressed because i no know wetin be my own.

In 2018, their application was approved and i had to hasten my wedding so she could attend before they left.

Fast forward to 2019 after my brother also submitted his application, i started considering relocating (hubby was still the 'pro Nigeria person') and found this great thread where I gathered and still gathering lots of information for the journey. i dey sleep and wake on NL then ..and the PPR stories dey sweet me ehn... lol...

We decided hubby will be the PA for more points. We started his evaluation with WES which took 5 months of back and forth between WES and Unilag (lemme not even start with this gist). I sat for IELTS in August so as to ginger him and got LRWS 8,8.5,6.5,7 with less than 2 weeks of practice. Baba no gree write,kept postponing until December 2019, he had 7.5,5.5,6.5,8.
Shortly after, COVID started,then lockdown!
He sat for another test in December 2020 after much persuasion and had 8,5.5,7,7
At this point, I had to also evaluate my BSc to add more points (took a month for my school to send electronically and 10 days for WES to evaluate and get the report).

We immediately registered for another test in January 2021 and he got 8,6,7,7. I was sad but happy the result is enough to enter the pool. CRS was still low (405 for both of us) and we decided i become the PA but i had to do additional certificate to add to my BSc. I made a lot of research and eventually settled for a PGD.
I was still dragging on applying for the PGD when my sis sent the link for NB information session to me. At that time, i didnt know its relevance and was reluctant to register. We both created a separate profile, entered the pool and registered for the session after getting hubby's IELTS TRF. I made a mistake while registering for myself, i couldn't go back or continue the application so i had to start with another email address.
February 2021, i had a baby and our focus shifted for a while.
Few days to the virtual session in March, hubby got the invite which he later attended. Unknown to me, i also got the invite (which i saw months later because i re-registered with my less used email). We were just glad hubby got it and we didnt lose out on it. We sent an EOI after the session.

April 2021 came and i saw people receiving LOI left and right...haaa,oluwa, wetin dey occur??
As i no see any show, I had to goan apply for the PGD jeje and was hoping to gain admission, study while we restrategize.

June 2021, One evening, people were receiving another batch of LOI in the telegram group and i was lamenting that dem don jump pass me again..The next day, Naso hubby tell me he recieved a mail to check his account and he has been trying to open his profile to no avail...I was baba,e no open bawosince morning and u no tell me?? na so i begin dey clear cookies,cache,browsing data,close and open different browser, rinse and repeat...till the profile tire and open o..I saw LOI with my eyes, i was happy ehn.
Immediately, we withdrew the previous EOI and sent another one according to the mail.

We sent a mail to them and waiting game for ITA began. people were receiving ITA the day after EOI but ours didnt come. A day turned into 2 days, 5 days, a week.. we were becoming scared because I have a sibling in another province (which is considered a risk). we did research to find people in the same situation, kept hoping and praying, sent mails, no response because you see ehn, this little ray of hope meant everything to us. Baba has started picking interest in the japa journey but was tired of writing IELTS.
As a last resort, we drafted a compassionate mail to show our genuine interest in the province (na only beg remain wey we no do) and we told ourselves that will be the last attempt, God should take control.
Exactly a month later, we got a response to one of our mails that ITA has been sent. We were HAPPYYYY!!!

We gathered documents, took some risks:
-used 100% gift deed (which we got stamped and signed by the commissioner of oaths at the high court for #50, nothing more...),
-an LOE merged with the NIS application printout in place of our daughter's passport (which took about 5 weeks),
- our digital photos were taken with an app on my phone (we had to take another pic of our baby for Federal ITA)
-reference letter for PA (he was paid in cash and indicated in the RL but we didnt attach any cash salary certificate) and 6 months statements of current job (which was almost irrelevant)
-Stanbic mutual funds investment certificate, account statement, reference letter (this one sef took 2 weeks and we had to submit the application without it, kept going to the bank until the day i made a scene and refused to leave, they sent it to my mail few hours later.
- POF is in my account so we attached a letter of consent (signed by me..no notary, stamp or anything)
- our marriage certificate was collected at our local government registry (we no go Ikoyi o) and it had a different profession to what we were doing at that time (people were of the opinion that it must match with the personal history). We eventually submitted.
We uploaded the Stanbic reference letter and our daughter's passport when it was ready.

Remember my first IELTS in 2019 we thought we would have gotten nomination and fed ITA but it expired 3 weeks after we submitted (yeah, thats how time flies). Funds were kinda tight so no room for unnecessary spending, thats why i researched more, tried to find people in the same situation and didn't just do follow follow. We decided to wait for an ADR for updated IELTS (which never came). Hubby's CRS dropped to 387 while my profile became ineligible.
Nomination wey people dey get in 1 week, e reach our turn, it came in 9 weeks! Anyway, nothing spoil!

Oct 2021, we got the nomination certificate, got federal ITA, used all documents submitted for NB, collected PCC.
Few days after, i realized i wasnt offered admission to the PGD and classes have resumed already (who needs it again anyway..lol)
Nov 2021, we submitted without medicals (submitted an LOE that we are outlands and will await their instructions).
I joined lotssssssssss of groups on telegram, WhatsApp and some other websites just to be up to date with informations that i eventually became overwhelmed with it.
I cant remember checking our profile after submitting till we got BIL in January 2022 but you see after BIL ehn, anxiety started...found myself checking multiple times a day for GUs and all. We did upfront medicals after BIL and it was passed in few days after sending mails to london office where our medicals are being assessed.
I had to try and distract myself by learning a digital skill till PPR came knocking!

Thanks for reading!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Caramel1010: 8:46pm On Mar 22, 2022
Hi everyone.

I have a question on behalf of my friend who is not on nairaland (I have read nairaland threads for years but I did not create a profile. I know I can get some information here). We both applied for FSW around the same time in 2020.

Background: She got married in 2021 and added her husband who lives in South Korea. He did police report but no medicals request yet. He got involved in a petty crime charge (Very unfortunate situation. According to her husband, who is also my friend since we all went to Uni together, he was set up and a hotel claimed he stole some money when he went to meet some potential suppliers for a business. He denied it. But because of language barrier he was thrown in jail. He spent about 5 months in jail before he was exonerated by the courts recently). Since FSW is taking forever to send everyone PPR email, my friend is scared that he might fail criminality check because of the time spent in jail. She is trying to get him to get an updated police report in case IRCC asks for another PCC. They also just had a baby but IRCC has not responded to her webform to add their baby. On her profile, it's just her and her husband for now.

She included a letter of explanation detailing the arrest and court issue, but she is freaking out because she doesn't know what their options are. If they can all fail criminality because of her husband's issue. If she passes and he fails, what is the implication? If she should hire a lawyer? (the ones she reached out too are in the $3,000 to $5,000 range). I thought about positing here in case anyone has gone through a similar situation or has some advice.

PS: I know how helpful this thread can be, so thanks in advance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by babepink(f): 8:47pm On Mar 22, 2022
barby008:

PPR is here!!!

PNP- New Brunswick
NOC- 1241
COR- Nigeria
Family of 4
NB LOI- 9th June 21
NB EOI- 10th June 21
NB AOR- 28th July 21
Fed ITA- 13th Oct 21
AOR- 19th Nov 21
BIL- 24th January 22
MEP- 23rd February 22
2nd GU- 8th March 22
3rd GU- 21st March 22
PPR- 22nd March 22

We sent a mail to them and waiting game for ITA began.

Thanks for reading!

Congratulations to you.

Could you please help with the sample for the compassionate letter and email address sent to as I am the stage of LOI but never got ITA while others got.
And if not available, could you please help with an outline of such letter.
Thanks.

babepink@yahoo.com
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 8:48pm On Mar 22, 2022
Tooply:

AOR - Feb 2020
Remed - 14th Mar 2022
RFV - 22 Mar 2022

Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 9:01pm On Mar 22, 2022
barby008:

PPR is here!!!

PNP- New Brunswick
NB LOI- 9th June 21
NB EOI- 10th June 21
NB AOR- 28th July 21
Fed ITA- 13th Oct 21
AOR- 19th Nov 21
MEP- 23rd February 22
PPR- 22nd March 22

C.O.N.G.R.A.T.U.L.A.T.I.O.N.S.....what a journey!

Without the back story we for just assume say your PPR fast, we no go know say na long journey to AOR sef. Sharing your experience is helping others already..well done!

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Betterlife2018: 9:03pm On Mar 22, 2022
Congratulations. So happy for you.

Please can you give little things to note for the information section. Another one is happening this Thursday. A friend got an invite.
Thanks, Is it like interview process ?

barby008:

PPR is here!!!

PNP- New Brunswick
NOC- 1241
COR- Nigeria
Family of 4
NB LOI- 9th June 21
NB EOI- 10th June 21
NB AOR- 28th July 21
Fed ITA- 13th Oct 21
AOR- 19th Nov 21
BIL- 24th January 22

Thanks for reading!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 9:22pm On Mar 22, 2022
Caramel1010:
Hi everyone.

I have a question on behalf of my friend who is not on nairaland (I have read nairaland threads for years but I did not create a profile. I know I can get some information here). We both applied for FSW around the same time in 2020.

Background: She got married in 2021 and added her husband who lives in South Korea. He did police report but no medicals request yet. He got involved in a petty crime charge (Very unfortunate situation. According to her husband, who is also my friend since we all went to Uni together, he was set up and a hotel claimed he stole some money when he went to meet some potential suppliers for a business. He denied it. But because of language barrier he was thrown in jail. He spent about 5 months in jail before he was exonerated by the courts recently). Since FSW is taking forever to send everyone PPR email, my friend is scared that he might fail criminality check because of the time spent in jail. She is trying to get him to get an updated police report in case IRCC asks for another PCC. They also just had a baby but IRCC has not responded to her webform to add their baby. On her profile, it's just her and her husband for now.

She included a letter of explanation detailing the arrest and court issue, but she is freaking out because she doesn't know what their options are. If they can all fail criminality because of her husband's issue. If she passes and he fails, what is the implication? If she should hire a lawyer? (the ones she reached out too are in the $3,000 to $5,000 range). I thought about positing here in case anyone has gone through a similar situation or has some advice.

PS: I know how helpful this thread can be, so thanks in advance.

Was the crime noted in his PCC? How long ago was it? If it was recent and it was noted, they should probably have addressed this upfront. If the PCC is clean, then I guess he has no criminal record according to South Korea and there may be nothing to worry about.

I'm not sure an LOE is a good idea. Best to get a lawyer/immigration expert to advise. Lots of people are getting ADR for PCC and remeds so there is no harm in asking South Korea for an updated PCC and doing upfront meds. As for adding baby, search NL 5 or 10 pages back we have discussed it recently. Get all the docs for baby, do upfront meds, updated POF etc and send as webform and direct email to VO.

All hope is not lost even if he has a record, IRCC says people with a criminal record may not be allowed entry. May......so there might be some leeway for some people with criminal records. They should check with an expert though and consider that $5k part of the cost of japa. If they try to address the issue themselves, they could end up mudding it up.

The objective is to show the VO that he can be deemed rehabilitated and time has passed since the conviction or that he was exonerated or pardoned. They should study this while they lawyer up:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/inadmissibility/overcome-criminal-convictions.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Osama10(m): 9:42pm On Mar 22, 2022
Tooply:

AOR - Feb 2020
Remed - 14th Mar 2022
RFV - 22 Mar 2022

Congratulations.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Osama10(m): 9:47pm On Mar 22, 2022
barby008:

PPR is here!!!

PNP- New Brunswick
NOC- 1241
COR- Nigeria
Family of 4
NB LOI- 9th June 21
NB EOI- 10th June 21
NB AOR- 28th July 21
Fed ITA- 13th Oct 21
AOR- 19th Nov 21
BIL- 24th January 22
MEP- 23rd February 22
2nd GU- 8th March 22
3rd GU- 21st March 22
PPR- 22nd March 22
!

Congratulations.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Osama10(m): 9:51pm On Mar 22, 2022
It's PPR.

AOR : 14/10/2020
COR : NIGERIA
REMED : 01/03/2022
MEP : 14/03/2022
VO : SYDNEY
PPR : 21/03/2022

The feeling is unexplainable.

I wish you all a speedy PPR.

27 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Caramel1010: 9:53pm On Mar 22, 2022
GraciousWords:

Was the crime noted in his PCC? How long ago was it? If it was recent and it was noted, they should probably have addressed this upfront. If the PCC is clean, then I guess he has no criminal record according to South Korea and there may be nothing to worry about.

I no be lawyer, wahala no be my work but I'm not sure an LOE is a good idea. Best to get a lawyer/immigration expert to advise. Lots of people are getting ADR for PCC and remeds so there is no harm in asking South Korea for an updated PCC and doing upfront meds. As for adding baby, search NL 5 or 10 pages back we have discussed it recently. Get all the docs for baby, do upfront meds, updated POF etc and send as webform and direct email to VO.

All hope is not lost even if he has a record, IRCC says people with a criminal record may not be allowed entry. May......so there might be some leeway for some people with criminal records. They should check with an expert though and consider that $5k part of the cost of japa. If they try to address the issue themselves, they could end up mudding it up.

The objective is to show the VO that he can be deemed rehabilitated and time has passed since the conviction or that he was exonerated or pardoned. They should study this while they lawyer up:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/inadmissibility/overcome-criminal-convictions.html

Thanks a lot for your response. I'll keep showing her the responses. The first PCC was done before the court issue. So currently, the crime is not in the PCC she submitted. Which is why she uploaded a LOE to 'inform' them. She was talking about a part of the application that says if there is a change in circumstance, the applicant should inform IRCC. I am guessing convictions or criminal records are part of the list (she has better information than I do). They are in the process of requesting a new PCC in case IRCC requires it. We are all hoping the new PCC makes no mention of the crime since he was exonerated. I'm sure she's aware of the process to add her baby. She is just waiting for them to acknowledge that as well. Thanks again!
[quote author=GraciousWords post=111274623]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Ceceliatoronto: 12:33am On Mar 23, 2022
Hello, please who can put me through with submitting PPR documents to Kenya or Germany for stamping... Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (632) (Reply)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.