Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,912 members, 7,824,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1058375 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (634) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Lotusgoddess(f): 12:45am On Mar 27, 2022
Smithsonian12:
Thanks a lot Tyola! Appreciate the wishes too.
This is such huge relief.

For the GCMS, I sent a mail to CAIPS (the agency I used), this is my third or fourth follow up and they're quite prompt to respond (usually within 48hours), stating that they are also shocked by the delay from IRCC. They confirmed that they've received all my details and are waiting for response.

I don't really know my VO as I've never received any GCMS notes or updates that showed this. Is there any other way to know one's VO?

I think you can call ircc to know your VO and current application status

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by REDBULL1(m): 4:26am On Mar 27, 2022
MrPein:

Yeah. Just checked and it says approved. Thanks for the heads up. I even got 3mails from vfs on the 24th. The decision envelope is on its way back to lagos.

Congratulations bro.

When did you submit to VFS Lagos?
Or better still can you share the timeline until this point?

This is the response I get when I track my application through VFS website:

"Your application, tracking ID No. is in transit and has been dispatched to the IRCC Office through the Office, on for processing. For further details, please contact the VAC helpline number or refer to our website at: "

At what point do you think my passport is at the moment?

Your kind response is needed pls.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Remicynt(f): 6:30am On Mar 27, 2022
Good morning everyone
I got PpR on t 22nd of March. Fortunately I added a newborn to my family on the 13th. I have been trying to get a inform IRCC of this change since the day I put to bed but I haven't gotten any response. After I got PpR I v sent several mails to them. I haven't gotten any response still, d letter says to submit passport within 21days. What do I do as o know I can't submit the passport without my daughter bn added to the application for is to get another ppr. Kindly advise

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by MrPein: 6:42am On Mar 27, 2022
REDBULL1:

Congratulations bro.
When did you submit to VFS Lagos?
Or better still can you share the timeline until this point?
This is the response I get when I track my application through VFS website:
"Your application, tracking ID No. is in transit and has been dispatched to the IRCC Office through the Office, on for processing. For further details, please contact the VAC helpline number or refer to our website at: "
At what point do you think my passport is at the moment?
Your kind response is needed pls.

Thank you. Here's my timeline as per mails from vfs:
Feb 18th - Passport arrived Lagos Vfs
March 9th - Passport arrived Accra Vfs
March 9th - Passport enroute to Accra IRCC
March 24th - Passport arrived Accra IRCC
March 24th - Decision envelope sent to Accra vfs
March 24th - Decision envelope dispatched to lagos vfs

I think your passport is en route to vfs Accra from vfs lagos. This normally takes 2weeks.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ehiremen2002: 9:36am On Mar 27, 2022
Please house, any have link to any room discussing Entrepreneur path to Ontario

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Tess6(f): 10:02am On Mar 27, 2022
Good day to you all,

Please my wife was added to my application during the long pandemic wait period (via web form) and my profile was finally updated in February 2022.

We were both asked to do medicals (remed for me actually) and same has since being done and MEP on 17th March.

However, there has been no update since then, just frustrating silence

Will she be required to do biometrics and if so how long does it usually take before we receive a response on the next move

Also, could there be anything being the cause of the delay??

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by MrPein: 10:32am On Mar 27, 2022
Tess6:
Good day to you all,
Please my wife was added to my application during the long pandemic wait period (via web form) and my profile was finally updated in February 2022.
We were both asked to do medicals (remed for me actually) and same has since being done and MEP on 17th March.
Will she be required to do biometrics and if so how long does it usually take before we receive a response on the next move

Hi.
Read here for more info;
https://www.nairaland.com/6081746/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/185#95901375

Delay is normal throughout the whole process and IRCC will contact you if they need anything. Be patient and hopeful.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Tess6(f): 11:30am On Mar 27, 2022
MrPein:

Hi.
Read here for more info;
https://www.nairaland.com/6081746/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/185#95901375

Delay is normal throughout the whole process and IRCC will contact you if they need anything. Be patient and hopeful.

Thank you for your response, I really appreciate.. just that the wait can be very tiring

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Smithsonian12: 11:33am On Mar 27, 2022
Alright
I'll call them, hopefully I get something useful

Thank you so much

Lotusgoddess:

I think you can call ircc to know your VO and current application status

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by REDBULL1(m): 3:51pm On Mar 27, 2022
MrPein:

I think your passport is en route to vfs Accra from vfs lagos. This normally takes 2weeks.

Thank you for your response. Mine was dispatched from VFS Lagos on March 10. Thats 17 days already. Fingers crossed.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Opemipooye(f): 3:54pm On Mar 27, 2022
Thanks for your reply.... I would like to ask if you sent any message to them to inform them that your age changed?
Belle35:
You don’t have to worry about your points dropping because of age. Similar thing happened to me. I got NOI few days to my birthday, I quickly screen grabbed my CRS score before I dropped points and I submitted my application weeks after I lost 5 points which was below the cutoff mark. I had no issues and still got my nomination.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Omobolarin: 4:27pm On Mar 27, 2022
Yes.
It was processed at IRCC vienna, cos my COR is germany.

D4eva:

Congrats. Your COPR was fast. Which VFS office did you send your passport to?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Belle35: 4:33pm On Mar 27, 2022
No, I did not. I merged my Notification of Interest letter with my CRS score ( my score before I lost five points) to one pdf and uploaded it on the placeholder where the Notification of interest letter goes before submitting. However, I labeled it as ‘Notification of interest letter and CRS score’

Opemipooye:
Thanks for your reply.... I would like to ask if you sent any message to them to inform them that your age changed?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by profeddor15: 4:52pm On Mar 27, 2022
Hello house, please can anyone assist me with the amount payable to Wes (US).
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by tshtsh: 6:10pm On Mar 27, 2022
Tess6:
Good day to you all,

The process is still a bit slow. From my observation RROC visa office is clearing out backlogs really quickly but applications seem to be getting stuck after PPR where a change in individual circumstances is present. Adding spouse , child … after PPR requires a bit more patience

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Bumma: 6:45am On Mar 28, 2022
Tess6:
Good day to you all,

If you've done everything required of you, then you have to be patient and Yes! she will be required to do biometrics.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Bekecons: 11:02am On Mar 28, 2022
Hmmm, Almost 3years, you have tried paaa. Am sure nothing in this world can over you.
I am almost 2 years and I am already experiencing every little thing you mentioned. God! have mercyyyy
boco2126:
It's been a long journey...but, I do not take this good news for granted. My prayer is that all our expectations on this journey will be met and exceeded....

No one told us that after PPR is a different journey entirely...please be warned...lol. Nothing to fear though, all will be well.

Lastly, kindly let me know if there is a pre-arrival group. I will be happy to join...

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by plat02: 3:17pm On Mar 28, 2022
Hi Guys
Quick one please. I recently got an ADR to submit Schedule A form. I have filled it in the PDF form. Do I need to download and sign or I can sign electronically and send.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Aibisoye0: 3:19pm On Mar 28, 2022
plat02:
Hi Guys
Quick one please. I recently got an ADR to submit Schedule A form. I have filled it in the PDF form. Do I need to download and sign or I can sign electronically and send.

Print after filling...sign with ink and scan to upload

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by plat02: 3:26pm On Mar 28, 2022
Aibisoye0:

Print after filling...sign with ink and scan to upload
Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Livingwell: 4:24pm On Mar 28, 2022
Edmonton on your mind for relocation, business, show/concert, it doesn't really matter what, Information is key! Before you make mistakes and bite your fingers. My simple advice. Reach out to elpnigeria@yahoo.com or
+1 (780) 246-2992 whatsapp only.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Saintee2009(m): 6:37pm On Mar 28, 2022
Good evening guys.
Please I want to ask if its possible for background checks to be cleared and Eligibility still on Review Required because that's what a call centre told us this afternoon.
Brief summary
Feb 2020 AOR
March 20202 (Eligibility RR)
LONG SILENCE
Upfront medical Feb 2022
GU (BC changed to "Not Applicable) March 2022
ADRs (Schedule A, PCC and Remedicals) March 7th 2022
GU (BC changed back to "We are processing blah blah) March 18th, 2022

Only to call IRCC and hearing gibberish talks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Bakola: 7:23pm On Mar 28, 2022
Good evening fam, please I need advise in how to include pension funds for POF
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Thatbae(f): 9:03pm On Mar 28, 2022
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Apiness111: 4:18am On Mar 29, 2022
Good morning fam.

Please what documents should accompany my passport when sending it to the VO?

Also, I heard that Accra is taking time. What VO is advisable? My VO is Accra. Can I send my passport to another VO? Thanks fam.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ABBYTUHESS(f): 4:32am On Mar 29, 2022
MrPein:

Good Morning,Please are we going to submit our passport via DHL or we have to drop personally at VFS office
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by slydog(m): 8:42am On Mar 29, 2022
MrPein:

This is my timeline too, but yet to get my passport returned
Got to vfs lagos on 18th Feb
processed passport has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Office on 2022/03/09. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website
Wonder why I haven't gotten mine back.
Pls did you receive any message/Counterfoil stuff?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by MrPein: 8:49am On Mar 29, 2022
ABBYTUHESS:

Good Morning,Please are we going to submit our passport via DHL or we have to drop personally at VFS office

Good morning
From mails sent to me by Vfs, collection of decision envelopes in-person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. Use the DHL 2-way courier system. That is, Dhl delivers to vfs, after a decision is made, Dhl picks it up from Vfs, and delivers it to you.

If you don't use the 2-way option, Vfs will ask you to pay a certain amount to deliver your envelope to you. This is usually more expensive than using Dhl.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by MrPein: 8:53am On Mar 29, 2022
slydog:

This is my timeline too, but yet to get my passport returned
Got to vfs lagos on 18th Feb
processed passport has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Office on 2022/03/09. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website
Wonder why I haven't gotten mine back.
Pls did you receive any message/Counterfoil stuff?

Sup.
I haven't gotten mine back either. I just know it is on its way back to Lagos Vfs. My counterfoil has been generated. To check yours, login to your IRCC profile.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by slydog(m): 9:05am On Mar 29, 2022
MrPein:

Sup.
I haven't gotten mine back either. I just know it is on its way back to Lagos Vfs. My counterfoil has been generated. To check yours, login to your IRCC profile.

No change in my profile.
Is there a number I can reach them?
Atleast you're sure it's heading back to you. Vfs website still says dispatched to Canada visa office since 3rd of this month

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by MrPein: 9:32am On Mar 29, 2022
Apiness111:
Good morning fam. Please what documents should accompany my passport when sending it to the VO?
Also, I heard that Accra is taking time. What VO is advisable? My VO is Accra. Can I send my passport to another VO? Thanks fam.

1. Print out of PPR email.
2. Two passport photos. (Ensure that you follow the specification provided in the PPR mail).
-Not older than 6 months
-In Canadian PR dimension (refer to photo chart)
-1 detailed copy with the name and DOB of the person at the back. Below that, write or stamp the Name
& address of photo studio with date photo was taken.
-A second copy for each person is left plain
3. Height and eye colour info. (There is a height and eye colour chart section in your PPR email. You can print that page and fill).
4. International passport.
5. CVAC form (fill only page 2 of the form).

Transmission options;
1. You can send directly to Accra vfs to save time
2. You can send to Cairo
3. You can send to London. However, you'll need to have someone in the UK that it can be delivered to after it has been stamped and the person will then send it back to you.

6 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (634) (Reply)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

Viewing this topic: raymos1s, MoreTech(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.