Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,482 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1052958 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (632) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by PanicButton: 11:45am On Apr 01, 2022
Hello everyone,

For those trying to reach IRCC, here is a post I came across and since it worked for me, it could work for someone too. I got connected at once after trying it. Please make sure your V.O is not outside Canada before calling them for enquiries on your application. Enjoy!

How to call IRCC within a min.

Go to ur play store or Apple store, download an app called Viber. After confirming it, dial +1-800-267-6788

Calling hrs is between 8am and 4pm which is 12noon to 8pm Nigeria time at the moment.

They operate in such a way that before there client support can receive calls, it must be exactly 8am

So you'll call them like 3 mins to that 8am

When you call, you'll first press 1 to select English

You'll press 2 to be connected to IRCC and this period, they'll tell you that client support department is closed but never mind.... Continue

After that you'll be asked to press 1 to provide your UCI but press 2 that you don't have

It doesn't affect anything because once they pick you'll still provide your UCI again and you need not to waste time providing it again thereby taking more time you are spending on the call

So this period, you'll be asked to choose number again, you can take style to waste time by listening to the options so that the time would be like 1 min to 12noon. Your phone time

The next number you'll choose is after pressing 2 that you don't have UCI is 3

After that, the next number you'll press is 2

Then the last number to direct you to the agent is 0, the moment your time changes to 12 noon exactly, press 0

Infact, the call won't spend 5 seconds before an agent will pick

If you missed this time, you can try it later but what they'll tell you is that there are plenty people on queue. You have to call back later and if you are lucky to be connected, get ready to wait for as long as 1hr if at all an agent picks it

23 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by PanicButton: 11:45am On Apr 01, 2022
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Solidcitizen: 11:50am On Apr 01, 2022
Good morning. We are all going to make it.

Please is there any other way to send evidence of upfront medicals to IRCC. I have sent at least 10 webforms without any acknowledgement. I also tried this link yesterday. https://secure.cic.gc.ca/ClientContact/en/Application/Form/72

Interesting thing is they just sent form IMM1017 for medicals.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by TheLee(f): 12:17pm On Apr 01, 2022
Hello everyone.

I submitted my application in August 2020.
Did biometrics in Sept 2020.
I had upfront medicals so I was good.
Last month, IRCC mailed me asking for lots of information to make a final decision they said.
- 6 months bank statement and PoF
- Schedule A/Background information form
-Travel history
- New police certificate
In all, they received over 100 pages on documents from me. I may have been extra in my response because I submitted everything they could ask, think, or imagine especially as a temporary resident in the US.
Submitted bunch of proof to show I was still in legal status in the US; W2s (for taxes), employment letters, paystubs, work authorization documents…
Having done that, does anyone know what’s the TL to expect a response?

Case is in Ottawa office.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by IBI5: 12:42pm On Apr 01, 2022
Hello
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 12:42pm On Apr 01, 2022
My medicals has not been sent by the hospital, hopefully today.
I'll send you a message now from here, check your mail and reply.
Mola02:

Yes VO is Accra..we ordered gcms September.. there was nothing really there. Nothing has started .. I think we will do the upfront medicals as you advised. Please after your re medicals did they reply you..please what’s your email
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by IBI5: 12:43pm On Apr 01, 2022
It's PPR guys.
AOR: 5th March 2021.

ADR & Remedicals : 16th February 2022

I added my baby in February.

We did our medicals on the 7th day of March 2022.

On 9th of March, I uploaded the E-medical sheet, Updated POF because of my baby, 6 months Bank Statement showing my salary, baby's passport & birth certificate.

17th of March: Medical passed

25th March 2022: ADR ( payment of processing fee for my baby)

25th March 2022: ADR uploaded

PPR: 30th of March.
��������������...
God is faithful. The Lord who made this possible shall remember you all. ���

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by IBI5: 12:47pm On Apr 01, 2022
Someone should please send the procedure for submission of passport via VFS Abuja
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by angrybutsane(f): 12:54pm On Apr 01, 2022
Thank you for contacting VFS Canada Visa Information Service Centre in Nigeria.

Once you have received notification from the Government of Canada requesting your passport, you are to submit all passports strictly by Courier services ONLY. You can send in all required documents by the IRCC via a one-way courier process, using your preferred courier service agency (Red Star,UPS, FedEx, Dhl etc…) to the Visa Application Centre of VFS.
However, bear in mind that once the passport is ready for collection, after the process is completed from the Embassy, you will be contacted on how to make payment for the VFS in-house courier delivery process for passport return. For more details, kindly visit the website below and Feedback Email: www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/nigeria

Documents to include in the package:
International Passport ( per applicant)
A dully Filled and printed copy of Vfs consent form (2 copies) (attached) or https://visa.vfsglobal.com/nga/en/can/apply-visa
Passport request letter from the IRCC
2 copies of passport data page (phone number and email address written on it (per applicant)
Collection slip after biometrics (per applicant)
* Proof of payment for Package Transmission fee per applicant ( 9410 + 990 sms fee optional)
All passports can be sent to the application center in one package.
Note: if you are submitting your passport in the same Centre where your biometrics was captured for that particular application, you are not required to pay the transmission fee. For applicants below 14 years they are to pay for package transmission fee since they did not enroll for biometrics.

Pls pay for two way dhl courier . I used Abuja vfs .

Pls note abuja vfs takes almost two weeks to send to Accra . It’s cheaper but longer . If you send directly to Accra . It might be faster

IBI5:
Someone should please send the procedure for submission of passport via VFS Abuja

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by angrybutsane(f): 12:56pm On Apr 01, 2022
Chrisdada16:

Same profile as mine
Please let me know when u have any update
I will also update you

I got updates today . Passport dispatched to Vo for onward delivery . Guess counter foil will be updated within 24 to 48hours on profile

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by angrybutsane(f): 12:57pm On Apr 01, 2022
ABBYTUHESS:

Good Evening,Please how much is passport transmission fee and please how do i pay.Really confused

Depends on visa office . Which one do u want to use

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 12:57pm On Apr 01, 2022
Since they sent request for medicals, Go to the hospital you did your upfront, show them the letter from ircc and ask them to resend again. Also resend webform stating you've done medicals and attach the emedicals form. If you have your VO's email address, send it there as well with explanation then relax.
Solidcitizen:
Good morning. We are all going to make it.

Please is there any other way to send evidence of upfront medicals to IRCC. I have sent at least 10 webforms without any acknowledgement. I also tried this link yesterday. https://secure.cic.gc.ca/ClientContact/en/Application/Form/72

Interesting thing is they just sent form IMM1017 for medicals.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by MrPein: 1:23pm On Apr 01, 2022
Update as per mails from vfs:
Feb 18th - Passport arrived Lagos Vfs
March 9th - Passport arrived Accra Vfs
March 9th - Passport enroute to Accra IRCC
March 24th - Passport arrived Accra IRCC
March 24th - Decision envelope sent to Accra vfs
March 24th - Decision envelope dispatched to lagos vfs
April 1st - Decision envelope arrived Lagos and is ready for collection
April 1st - Decision envelope picked up by DHL

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by thejokist(f): 1:31pm On Apr 01, 2022
Hello

I’m new to the forum.

Please my sister’s Medicals expired while her PR application was still being processed. She proceeded to do her upfront Medicals and submitted via webform. Couple of weeks later, IRCC sends her a mail to provide some additional documents and re-doing her Medicals is part of it.

Since she already did the Medicals, she just re-attached it and submitted. IRCC is yet to update her profile with the new Medicals.

Please what can we do to ensure that they receive and acknowledge it?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by IBI5: 1:34pm On Apr 01, 2022
angrybutsane:
Thank you for contacting VFS Canada Visa Information Service Centre in Nigeria.

Once you have received notification from the Government of Canada requesting your passport, you are to submit all passports strictly by Courier services ONLY. You can send in all required documents by the IRCC via a one-way courier process, using your preferred courier service agency (Red Star,UPS, FedEx, Dhl etc…) to the Visa Application Centre of VFS.
However, bear in mind that once the passport is ready for collection, after the process is completed from the Embassy, you will be contacted on how to make payment for the VFS in-house courier delivery process for passport return. For more details, kindly visit the website below and Feedback Email: www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/nigeria

Documents to include in the package:
International Passport ( per applicant)
A dully Filled and printed copy of Vfs consent form (2 copies) (attached) or https://visa.vfsglobal.com/nga/en/can/apply-visa
Passport request letter from the IRCC
2 copies of passport data page (phone number and email address written on it (per applicant)
Collection slip after biometrics (per applicant)
* Proof of payment for Package Transmission fee per applicant ( 9410 + 990 sms fee optional)
All passports can be sent to the application center in one package.
Note: if you are submitting your passport in the same Centre where your biometrics was captured for that particular application, you are not required to pay the transmission fee. For applicants below 14 years they are to pay for package transmission fee since they did not enroll for biometrics.

Pls pay for two way dhl courier . I used Abuja vfs .

Pls note abuja vfs takes almost two weeks to send to Accra . It’s cheaper but longer . If you send directly to Accra . It might be faster

Thank you. The VFS Consent form , is it to be filled for each of the member of the family or just the applicant that fills it?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 2:47pm On Apr 01, 2022
Hospiru should reupload using ircc's request sent to your sis
thejokist:
Hello

I’m new to the forum.

Please my sister’s Medicals expired while her PR application was still being processed. She proceeded to do her upfront Medicals and submitted via webform. Couple of weeks later, IRCC sends her a mail to provide some additional documents and re-doing her Medicals is part of it.

Since she already did the Medicals, she just re-attached it and submitted. IRCC is yet to update her profile with the new Medicals.

Please what can we do to ensure that they receive and acknowledge it?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 2:57pm On Apr 01, 2022
PanicButton:
Hello everyone,

For those trying to reach IRCC, here is a post I came across and since it worked for me, it could work for someone too. I got connected at once after trying it. Please make sure your V.O is not outside Canada before calling them for enquiries on your application. Enjoy!

It works!!! Added to page 1.

Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by pweetygal(f): 3:07pm On Apr 01, 2022
Please did you buy credit to use the app or it was data/WIFI?
Kindly guide me.. Thanks.....
PanicButton:
Hello everyone,

Go to ur play store or Apple store, download an app called Viber. After confirming it, dial +1-800-267-6788

Calling hrs is between 8am and 4pm which is 12noon to 8pm Nigeria time at the moment.

They operate in such a way that before there client support can receive calls, it must be exactly 8am

So you'll call them like 3 mins to that 8am

When you call, you'll first press 1 to select English

You'll press 2 to be connected to IRCC and this period, they'll tell you that client support department is closed but never mind.... Continue

After that you'll be asked to press 1 to provide your UCI but press 2 that you don't have

It doesn't affect anything because once they pick you'll still provide your UCI again and you need not to waste time providing it again thereby taking more time you are spending on the call

So this period, you'll be asked to choose number again, you can take style to waste time by listening to the options so that the time would be like 1 min to 12noon. Your phone time

The next number you'll choose is after pressing 2 that you don't have UCI is 3

After that, the next number you'll press is 2

Then the last number to direct you to the agent is 0, the moment your time changes to 12 noon exactly, press 0

Infact, the call won't spend 5 seconds before an agent will pick

If you missed this time, you can try it later but what they'll tell you is that there are plenty people on queue. You have to call back later and if you are lucky to be connected, get ready to wait for as long as 1hr if at all an agent picks it
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by angrybutsane(f): 3:16pm On Apr 01, 2022
passport sent via abuja VFS

passport sent via dhl on Feb 18th
abuja VFS acknowledged and sent tracking number; 21st feb
accra received and sent to IRCC on 9th march
counterfoil and passport despatched from IRCC ; 1st april

more update to follow once i get the passports.

i paid for two way delivery from DHL

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by angrybutsane(f): 3:19pm On Apr 01, 2022
please im booking a flight with ET airlines. i have a toddler under 2 years and will be lapped. is she entitled to a check in lugage?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by icehot: 3:24pm On Apr 01, 2022
angrybutsane:

I got updates today . Passport dispatched to Vo for onward delivery . Guess counter foil will be updated within 24 to 48hours on profile

When did you send please?

#modified...I have seen your response above. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by PanicButton: 3:28pm On Apr 01, 2022
Glad to have shared. I couldn't believe how fast I connected to an agent.
GraciousWords:

It works!!! Added to page 1.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by PanicButton: 3:31pm On Apr 01, 2022
pweetygal:
Please did you buy credit to use the app or it was data/WIFI?
Kindly guide me.. Thanks.....

You don't need to spend a dime. You use your wifi or data(functioning internet connection) to initiate the call though. Make sure you have a fairly good connection. Download the app, register on the platform using your phone number and just initiate a call to that IRCC number at the earliest. Preferably, 3 to 4mins before 12pm Nigerian time (weekdays only). Refer to my post for further instructions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Solidcitizen: 3:33pm On Apr 01, 2022
Dimple10:
Since they sent request for medicals, Go to the hospital you did your upfront, show them the letter from ircc and ask them to resend again. Also resend webform stating you've done medicals and attach the emedicals form. If you have your VO's email address, send it there as well with explanation then relax.

Oh interesting. Let me see if i can send an email to IOM to re-send the medicals
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by IBI5: 3:33pm On Apr 01, 2022
Proof of payment for Package Transmission fee per applicant ( 9410 + 990 sms fee optional)

Please, do dependants pay for the SMS fee or is it just for the principal Applicant?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by jerryile(m): 3:39pm On Apr 01, 2022
[quote author=Solidcitizen post=111560927]

Oh interesting. Let me see if i can send an email to IOM to re-send the medicals.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by angrybutsane(f): 4:09pm On Apr 01, 2022
me i filled as the main applicant
IBI5:
Thank you. The VFS Consent form , is it to be filled for each of the member of the family or just the applicant that fills it?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by angrybutsane(f): 4:10pm On Apr 01, 2022
u can pay for every one if u want. me i paid for one out of 3.
IBI5:
Proof of payment for Package Transmission fee per applicant ( 9410 + 990 sms fee optional)

Please, do dependants pay for the SMS fee or is it just for the principal Applicant?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Chrisdada16(f): 4:12pm On Apr 01, 2022
angrybutsane:

Counterfoil generated on Wednesday

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Olisa222: 4:53pm On Apr 01, 2022
Hello everyone, there's an NOC I'm avoiding and it must show its ugly head one way or the other. My marriage cert has it and I only worked there for 6 months. I didn't add it to my express entry profile because I can't get reference letter for it. Would this not pose a problem, considering my NOC is totally different from what's on the certificate.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by 1cor2v9: 5:04pm On Apr 01, 2022
REDBULL1:

Please did you receive an email when your package got to VFS Accra?
Yes I did, 2 weeks after submitting to vfs lagos

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by REDBULL1(m): 6:02pm On Apr 01, 2022
1cor2v9:

Yes I did, 2 weeks after submitting to vfs lagos

Oh boy, I submitted March 10, no mail till date.
And when I mailed VFS Accra to ask if it's there, they said they didn't have my records. Tracking on the website, said the package is still in transit after a whopping 20+ days. I just weak.

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (632) (Reply)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

Viewing this topic: damidam(f), donfemsdynasty(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.