Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,729 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1046512 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (630) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by navidennis: 1:13pm On Apr 04, 2022
TheLee:

Between the time I applied in 2020 and when I was asked to fill a schedule A(last month), I’d lived at 4 different addresses, thanks to my job. Just fill everything in. Put it. Change of address has no negative effect on your application as far as I’m concerned.
This is noted, thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Andyosifo(m): 2:03pm On Apr 04, 2022
It seems passport request from AVO has reduced.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by buchhogonzalez(m): 3:16pm On Apr 04, 2022
Hello house
Iam not so conversant with the Canada migration.
My younger sister is married and stays in Manitoba with her son and husband.
She encouraged me to start this Canada migration process.
I wrote the IELTS and got 7.5 . I did my WES evaluation.
All these I sent to her
They created a profile for me for Express entry and my score is 391, while the profile created for me on the Manitoba PNP has a score of 610.
Is Manitoba PNP draws within this score range?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Aibisoye0: 3:24pm On Apr 04, 2022
buchhogonzalez:
Hello house
Iam not so conversant with the Canada migration.
My younger sister is married and stays in Manitoba with her son and husband.
She encouraged me to start this Canada migration process.
I wrote the IELTS and got 7.5 . I did my WES evaluation.
All these I sent to her
They created a profile for me for Express entry and my score is 391, while the profile created for me on the Manitoba PNP has a score of 610.
Is Manitoba PNP draws within this score range?

https://immigratemanitoba.com/category/mpnp-notices/eoi-draw/
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 3:28pm On Apr 04, 2022
it seems so ooo cry cry cry
Andyosifo:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by buchhogonzalez(m): 3:58pm On Apr 04, 2022
Aibisoye0:

https://immigratemanitoba.com/category/mpnp-notices/eoi-draw/

Thanks bro, checked out the link. Skilled workers overseas was 712. Any hope for me so?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Darelogistics(m): 4:05pm On Apr 04, 2022
Edmonton on your mind for relocation, business, show/concert, it doesn't really matter what, Information is key! Before you make mistakes and bite your fingers. My simple advice. Reach out to elpnigeria@yahoo.com or
+1 (780) 246-2992 whatsapp only.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Afolavid: 5:03pm On Apr 04, 2022
iwinosajack:

So if the school does 100% waiver and issues diploma certificate without the student sitting for any exam how does it generate transcripts for evaluation? They have to make up some figures i guess.

The school is just preying on desperate/unsuspecting people to make some easy cash.

I wanted to counter your reply with further explanations but i no get strength to type... Why not just write to them to educate them better.? Their website and official email address is there, minister of education!

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Bozoris: 5:38pm On Apr 04, 2022
buchhogonzalez:

Thanks bro, checked out the link. Skilled workers overseas was 712. Any hope for me so?

The first thing you need to do is to take control of your process. Understand how your 610 points were calculated(Also check if they were calculated correctly)and then look for areas to improve your points. For example, would rewriting and maximizing IELTS result in significant improvement on your points? Do you have a close friend in Manitoba you can add to your application? This are examples of the research YOU have to do.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by icehot: 6:05pm On Apr 04, 2022
Does anyone know any Nigerian Community in Ontario, Canada? I believe there is. Please can someone share the Whatsapp, Telegram or facebook link?

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Lotusgoddess(f): 6:22pm On Apr 04, 2022
buchhogonzalez:

Rewrite ielts and try to max out. Then if possible get another certificate if you don't have MSc
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by moyin29: 6:40pm On Apr 04, 2022
Yes there is hope for you, Manitoba does skilled workers oversea with low score like 3 times a year, i got for July last year by the grace of God with 565, ensure you are picking the location she stays and don’t pick regulated noc , you can join manitoba telegram group for more guidance
buchhogonzalez:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by oluwamitomisin: 7:52pm On Apr 04, 2022
Aibisoye0:
If based in Nigeria, Have you emailed Qlife and IOM with your Remed letter from IRCC?? If you do they will provide you with a date before the deadline date stated on your letter.

In the actual sense, I did have my remed before deadline. But the doctor reached out to me stating that IRCC requests for additional information. And to provider that, I'll need to book another appointment. Earliest appointment date possible is now end of April - almost 1 month after deadline.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by oluwamitomisin: 7:53pm On Apr 04, 2022
Dimple10:

Best bet is to call to get ircc but so long as you do it before the 30days is up, no need to panic. Just send your emedical sheet via webform

To get an appointment, send your ircc request to both qlife and iom requesting for a closer date

In the actual sense, I did have my remed before deadline. But the doctor reached out to me stating that IRCC requests for additional information. And to provider that, I'll need to book another appointment. Earliest appointment date possible is now end of April - almost 1 month after deadline.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by sayoberry(f): 9:00pm On Apr 04, 2022
Andyosifo:

Drastically.
Will someone not climb mountain laidis? grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Lorenza: 9:01pm On Apr 04, 2022
Oh my! Wish I had seen this earlier. I truly hope you haven’t sent your passport to London VO. They are sitting on passports from Nigeria.

They have received plenty passports from Nigeria and are not treating as priority

lloid:
congratulations!!!
how did you send your passport to London VO?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by stanvonne: 9:50pm On Apr 04, 2022
Please has anyone gotten their passports recently from VFS Abuja or Lagos? And what date precisely please?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Davidokuul: 9:58pm On Apr 04, 2022

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Natalie27: 10:10pm On Apr 04, 2022
Was rushing to comment as well

Please don’t send your Passports to London for now .. the Nigerians that have sent are experiencing delay

You can send to Accra Cairo and I think Germany and Kenya are currently the fastest VO’s

quote author=Lorenza post=111651433]Oh my! Wish I had seen this earlier. I truly hope you haven’t sent your passport to London VO. They are sitting on passports from Nigeria.

They have received plenty passports from Nigeria and are not treating as priority

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by buchhogonzalez(m): 10:10pm On Apr 04, 2022
moyin29:
Yes there is hope for you, Manitoba does skilled workers oversea with low score like 3 times a year, i got for July last year by the grace of God with 565, ensure you are picking the location she stays and don’t pick regulated noc , you can join manitoba telegram group for more guidance

This is encouraging. Thanks. Could you add me to one please?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by buchhogonzalez(m): 10:11pm On Apr 04, 2022
Lotusgoddess:

Rewrite ielts and try to max out. Then if possible get another certificate if you don't have MSc

Okay. I appreciate the feedback. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by buchhogonzalez(m): 10:12pm On Apr 04, 2022
Bozoris:

The first thing you need to do is to take control of your process. Understand how your 610 points were calculated(Also check if they were calculated correctly)and then look for areas to improve your points. For example, would rewriting and maximizing IELTS result in significant improvement on your points? Do you have a close friend in Manitoba you can add to your application? This are examples of the research YOU have to do.

Thanks boss. I'm scrutinizing it right now.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Andyosifo(m): 10:59pm On Apr 04, 2022

Don't worry it might start raining this week. It rained in some VO today.

sayoberry:

Drastically.
Will someone not climb mountain laidis? grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by mobenjackson(m): 11:16pm On Apr 04, 2022
Dimple10:
[s]Just seeing this, i'll call them this morning for confirmation. Qlife just slow sad sad
[/s]
Edit: Just Called and they confirmed sent on the 1st.

Congratulations. You back on WhatsApp
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by chiada(f): 1:27am On Apr 05, 2022
Good evening all, I am new here. I have read through from page 1 to most recent.

Please I have few questions and kindly help me with answers biko��
I have filled the application form and uploaded all documents requested in their placeholders, however I want to know:

1. What additional forms I need to include. I read about some additional forms like Schedule A, Schedule 4 and IMM0008. Do they need to be filled and uploaded before submitting or I wait for them to be requested for by the VO.

2. I am combining fixed deposit and pension finds as proof of funds. Please do I need to write a letter of explanation or just upload the fixed deposit certificate, letter and pension account statement with an explanation?

Please kindly assist with a response. Thank you all.

May God continue to bless is all... Amen.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Zee111: 6:29am On Apr 05, 2022
Please anyone heard any updates from ottawa vo, or know any whatsapp group or something that I can join

AOR: Dec 2020
VO: Ottawa
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Allegory(f): 7:45am On Apr 05, 2022
chiada:
Good evening all, I am new here. I have read through from page 1 to most recent.

Please I have few questions and kindly help me with answers biko��
I have filled the application form and uploaded all documents requested in their placeholders, however I want to know:

1. What additional forms I need to include. I read about some additional forms like Schedule A, Schedule 4 and IMM0008. Do they need to be filled and uploaded before submitting or I wait for them to be requested for by the VO.

2. I am combining fixed deposit and pension finds as proof of funds. Please do I need to write a letter of explanation or just upload the fixed deposit certificate, letter and pension account statement with an explanation?

Please kindly assist with a response. Thank you all.

May God continue to bless is all... Amen.
If you’re a pnp nominee submit schedule 4 and nomination certificate in the additional placeholder when you’re submitting your application. Waiting for ADR will just cause delays.

2. If you’ve had the FD for over a year, you can submit just the certificate alongside pension documents. If it’s less than a year, also submit documents showing how you got the funds for the FD. Then write a few lines explaining what documents you’ve attached just so nothing gets overlooked

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Aibisoye0: 7:47am On Apr 05, 2022
They are supposed to give you the date to come in and not for you to book those dates. My friend has an X-ray issue and had to do Sputum tests they gave him dates. Maybe you email them that it's an additional request and you need a date to come in.

oluwamitomisin:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Kompressor: 8:15am On Apr 05, 2022
stanvonne:
Please has anyone gotten their passports recently from VFS Abuja or Lagos? And what date precisely please?

When did you submit?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Kompressor: 8:16am On Apr 05, 2022
REDBULL1:

Oh boy, I submitted March 10, no mail till date.
And when I mailed VFS Accra to ask if it's there, they said they didn't have my records. Tracking on the website, said the package is still in transit after a whopping 20+ days. I just weak.

Bro, have you gotten any update yet?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 9:06am On Apr 05, 2022
mobenjackson:

Congratulations. You back on WhatsApp

At all o...hopefully tomorrow/thursday. did u see the gist about London VO slowing down
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 9:08am On Apr 05, 2022
oluwamitomisin:

They should be able to squeeze you in based on the peculiarity of your situation. Pressure them with calls and emails, if possible go there sef.

Is it QLIFE?

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (630) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.