Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (193) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1070686 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (637) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 4:47pm On Jun 03, 2022
Power of negotiation. I paid 5k and told her someone will come for hard copy cos we're close by
Yellowmellow:

She took 8k from me sef. Said it’s cz I’m doing it online. But she was very fast and professional. Highly recommend.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 5:33pm On Jun 03, 2022
chukshobayo:
Good day everyone. Please is it advisable to use a canadian immigration lawyer as I was told to have about 4.5 mill to ensure I qualify for express entry. Needed this info urgently I am still reading this thread.
Thanks
you can use a lawyer but be ready to pay them over 1.7m to 2m in fees. Whether you qualify or not they will still take your money and make you believe they will work pnp from you. Like most people here they did it themselves. Read page one to see if you meet the requirements. The lawyers have no magic wand or special secrets that is not already know to people who can read or research

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Yellowmellow(f): 5:56pm On Jun 03, 2022
Dimple10:
Power of negotiation. I paid 5k and told her someone will come for hard copy cos we're close by

Yeah she did say I’d pay 5k if I was coming to the office but I don’t live in Lagos so that wasn’t an option for me.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by kolardzy(m): 6:18pm On Jun 03, 2022
Yellowmellow:

I did bcs but it wasn’t self study. If you have an I.T background, a lot of self control and determination, I guess you can go that route. I’d advice you don’t sha cz I know I.T persons who still paid for tutoring but it depends on your capabilities.
In my experience, it wasn’t easy even with the tutors although I do not have an I.T or science background for that matter.
You can find past questions online, they can be of great help.
Goodluck.

Thanks a lot for the response!
I have a science background and I have some knowledge of IT, although I'm not working in a core IT industry.
Could you please tell me more about the tutoring and the cost?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Yellowmellow(f): 7:17pm On Jun 03, 2022
kolardzy:

I have a science background and I have some knowledge of IT, although I'm not working in a core IT industry.

Bnt tutored me. They charged 100k at the time, 2020. They did good, we had frequent classes and because I registered very late, they organized extra classes for me as well. But you’d still need to put in effort.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 10:13pm On Jun 03, 2022
Landing in Edmonton soon? Something to consider…

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by nymphomaniac(m): 11:02pm On Jun 03, 2022
Where’s the coldest part of Canada. Na there I Dey land when PR comes.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by willyblinx(m): 11:20pm On Jun 03, 2022
Patucy:
please how can i be added to the Spousal Addition WhatsApp group I added my wife to my application recently

Hi Patucy,

Sorry about my delayed response. Leave me your WhatsApp number so I can text you the link. I don’t want to banned for posting an external link here.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by themonk(m): 1:47am On Jun 04, 2022
Amoj4682:
Hello everyone p,pls can anyone help me with ielts textbooks. I need to improve my scores. Some please help. A response will be highly appreciated. Thank you

All I used was www.ieltsliz.com, I got 8.5/9 on first attempt. I don’t think there is need to read textbooks that will waste your time, practice, practice, practice is all you need especially now you know how the exam goes.

During my time, I completely did all the exercises on ieltsliz multiple times, every single thing practiced and practiced again.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by kolardzy(m): 8:58am On Jun 04, 2022
Yellowmellow:

Bnt tutored me. They charged 100k at the time, 2020. They did good, we had frequent classes and because I registered very late, they organized extra classes for me as well. But you’d still need to put in effort.

I'll consider that as well. I already have almost all the recommended study books by BCS

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by SirKelvegaz: 9:32am On Jun 04, 2022
26 Days till July!

17 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by soulmate19: 12:30pm On Jun 04, 2022
Please which of the BCS programs is needed for express entry? Certificate, diploma or professional graduate diploma ?

Yellowmellow:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Mysha03: 12:36pm On Jun 04, 2022
Hello, I just noticed I made a mistake on my husbands education while filling the form. I’m asked to fir schedule A form , is it advisable to correct it? (Ps: he’s non accompanying)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by larimee200: 1:11pm On Jun 04, 2022
Urgent! Urgent!!
Gd afternoon Elders in the house, pls i need your help with this
I got an email for remedial on the 31st of May with a 30days period to get it done.
On the 2nd of June i got another mail stating a completion by 2022/05/06. Below are both emails

Pls elders am confused at this point , especially about the second email.
the earliest date i got for med is in 2week

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Allegory(f): 2:07pm On Jun 04, 2022
Rapture07:
Guys just my advice, always try and view your cic account using desktop view. I am in the process of adding my baby to my account, I initially sent all requested documents via webform, no communication from cic, untill today I got a request letter to upload my babies document in my cic account with a 30day deadline. I used phone view to access the website and I didnt see d place holder untill I switched to desktop view. After refreshing I am seeing the place holder with an upload overdue date of April 22 2022. I am even confused how I would get request letter for babies document dated today and its already showing overdue in the place holder
I decided to check my profile for this cos I’m also adding baby. Found I also have an ‘upload overdue’, dated the same day the placeholder was added. Obviously a mistake. They also made a mistake in the forms requested. (Listed one form twice and totally didn’t mention the third form). Some of the VOs are working hard undecided I wonder how it’ll be after FSW resumes.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Allegory(f): 2:17pm On Jun 04, 2022
larimee200:
Urgent! Urgent!!
Gd afternoon Elders in the house, pls i need your help with this
I got an email for remedial on the 31st of May with a 30days period to get it done.
On the 2nd of June i got another mail stating a completion by 2022/05/06. Below are both emails

Pls elders am confused at this point , especially about the second email.
the earliest date i got for med is in 2week
No need to panic, just work with the first letter, someone obviously forgot to send the second letter until after it expired because doesn’t that say 6th May?

If I were you, I’d try to take advantage of the second mail though, especially if you live in Lag or Abj. Show up to IOM with it and ask for a closer medical date. Except that’s how you got the 2 week date in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by larimee200: 4:14pm On Jun 04, 2022
In
Allegory:

No need to panic, just work with the first letter, someone obviously forgot to send the second letter until after it expired because doesn’t that say 6th May?

If I were you, I’d try to take advantage of the second mail though, especially if you live in Lag or Abj. Show up to IOM with it and ask for a closer medical date. Except that’s how you got the 2 week date in the first place.
Thanks for your response . But isn’t the date june 5th ?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Rapture07: 4:32pm On Jun 04, 2022
Allegory:

I decided to check my profile for this cos I’m also adding baby. Found I also have an ‘upload overdue’, dated the same day the placeholder was added. Obviously a mistake. They also made a mistake in the forms requested. (Listed one form twice and totally didn’t mention the third form). Some of the VOs are working hard undecided I wonder how it’ll be after FSW resumes.

Just save yourself and write an LOE drawing their attention to the error. So that one VO would not just wake up and deny u PR because of his or her own carelessness. In my own case only on placeholder was put to add my babies document, na everything I go merge for one pdf upload am like that
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by saskatoonguy: 6:39pm On Jun 04, 2022
CRS 476 and Profile already expired. Is there any hope to rely on?

Its not been easy since April 2020 that this journey started

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Allegory(f): 7:02pm On Jun 04, 2022
larimee200:
In
Thanks for your response . But isn’t the date june 5th ?
Looks like May but whether May or June, if you take it to IOM, you should be able to get a much closer date cos Monday is like 6th June
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by BNTtech: 8:37pm On Jun 04, 2022
kolardzy:

We are the ones Yellowmellow (thank you smiley) spoke about. Please, feel free to reach out if you're interested. Classes commence soon.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Ih123: 11:44pm On Jun 04, 2022
BRETHRENNNNN IT'S PPR grin

I HAVE COME TO TESTIFY OF THE LORD'S GOODNESS.

PPR TIMELINE

VO- ACCRA
ITA- 16th September 2020
AOR- 27th October 2020
BIL- 2nd December 2020
Eligibility passed: 13th January, 2021
Long silence

Not one word from Accra from January 2021 till January 2022 and then I got married on the 24th of December 2021 & added my spouse. I sent mail on the 3rd of January 2022 and IRCC replied same day with list of documents to add spouse.

Spouse added on profile- 2nd February 2022
Remedical, PCC & Schedule A request
BIL for spouse - 13th March 2022

PPR- 30th May 2022 (it landed in my JUNK MAIL)

24 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Allegory(f): 12:00am On Jun 05, 2022
Rapture07:

Just save yourself and write an LOE drawing their attention to the error. So that one VO would not just wake up and deny u PR because of his or her own carelessness. In my own case only on placeholder was put to add my babies document, na everything I go merge for one pdf upload am like that
Did you write a letter for yours and did they respond? I’d send a webform tomorrow just for the evidence.

They usually just put one placeholder for baby, it’s same with mine and some others I know

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by objohn(f): 1:44am On Jun 05, 2022
Pls has application for express entry started?
How can I apply?

I tried applying using the link on the fist page but I can't find the online form I have to fill.

Or should I apply for permanent residency straight away?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 2:08am On Jun 05, 2022
objohn:
Pls has application for express entry started?
How can I apply?

I tried applying using the link on the fist page but I can't find the online form I have to fill.

Or should I apply for permanent residency straight away?
you need ielts and eca to apply. Doesn’t look like you have done any. Go back to page one to read the steps and if you have enough points based on your profile.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Yellowmellow(f): 3:40am On Jun 05, 2022
soulmate19:
Please which of the BCS programs is needed for express entry? Certificate, diploma or professional graduate diploma ?

I did the Level 4 certificate in I.T but I’m not sure where it falls
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Yellowmellow(f): 3:41am On Jun 05, 2022
BNTtech:

We are the ones Yellowmellow (thank you smiley) spoke about. Please, feel free to reach out if you're interested. Classes commence soon.

You’re welcome!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Yellowmellow(f): 3:54am On Jun 05, 2022
saskatoonguy:
CRS 476 and Profile already expired. Is there any hope to rely on?

Its not been easy since April 2020 that this journey started

476 was a great score pre Covid. Draws haven’t happened in a long time now and even though people say the cut off will be high when they resume, we don’t know what will happen for sure in the coming weeks after they resume.
You’ve been on this journey since 2020 so you should know that ircc is famous for pulling crazy stunts.
You never know how things could swing and the best thing for you to do is to give yourself a fighting chance, that can only happen if you’re in the pool.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Yellowmellow(f): 3:58am On Jun 05, 2022
Ih123:
BRETHRENNNNN IT'S PPR grin

I HAVE COME TO TESTIFY OF THE LORD'S GOODNESS.

PPR TIMELINE

VO- ACCRA
ITA- 16th September 2020
AOR- 27th October 2020
BIL- 2nd December 2020
Eligibility passed: 13th January, 2021
Long silence

Not one word from Accra from January 2021 till January 2022 and then I got married on the 24th of December 2021 & added my spouse. I sent mail on the 3rd of January 2022 and IRCC replied same day with list of documents to add spouse.

Spouse added on profile- 2nd February 2022
Remedical, PCC & Schedule A request
BIL for spouse - 13th March 2022

PPR- 30th May 2022 (it landed in my JUNK MAIL)

So refreshing to see familiar usernames getting PPR. Congratulations !!!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Rapture07: 5:06am On Jun 05, 2022
Allegory:

Did you write a letter for yours and did they respond? I’d send a webform tomorrow just for the evidence.

They usually just put one placeholder for baby, it’s same with mine and some others I know

Yes I wrote a letter and attached it to my babies document.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by sammirano: 7:23am On Jun 05, 2022
Please guys, how can I pay for visa fees?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by SirKelvegaz: 9:37am On Jun 05, 2022
25 Days till July!

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (637) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.