Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1045659 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (630) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 4:13pm On Jun 01, 2022
miolad20:
No, you can't use shares/equity as POF. I have seen somewhere on this thread where someone used 25% of their pension, just not sure if that still works as it is not precisely liquid cash. See IRCC's guide on POF here https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/proof-funds.html

You can watch this for POF tips too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvx-BK-urYc
i also used pensions to balance my pof, but it lead to review required which added 3 months to my application. Review required from November was finally resolved in February. As not all visa officers know about it or can interpret the clause. The letter states that the money is available to you 4 months after resignation from you current job. It works but it lead to delay in processing for some people including me.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Allegory(f): 4:21pm On Jun 01, 2022
Phebean2304:
Good Afternoon House,

Thank you for all the hardwork being done here. i would like to ask a question.

Can one use MTNN shares or any equity in an investment account as POF? can the 25% of the pension statement be used
glad to hear your thoughts on this
You can’t use shares as POF, you’ll have to liquidate first. 25% pension is accepted most of the time though I saw one case where a VO rejected it
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 4:26pm On Jun 01, 2022
Are you sure? maybe i'm misinterpreting this...

MrPein:

She can't because he's not accompanying. The funds need be in her account since she's going without him.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by MrPein: 5:01pm On Jun 01, 2022
Dimple10:
Are you sure? maybe i'm misinterpreting this...

The stuff you highlighted only stands if the spouse is accompanying. It is even mentioned at the beginning of the first statement you highlighted.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by nymphomaniac(m): 5:24pm On Jun 01, 2022
fola7:
Pls how can one pay for IQAS credential evaluation?
Banks can't help.
dorm card
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by jjohndoe83: 5:25pm On Jun 01, 2022
ednut1:
lol, shebi he is not sure its his child na. Imagine going to ask for the child for passport and medicals for pikin you no take care of. The mother might not even agree. They can still mention the child sha and be ready for review required / procedural letter. Sometimes life is not that straight forward o. I have friend who wanted to divorce her husband due to constant beatings ( enter coma levels once). But she was in the pool as PA. Divorce process wahala plus consent to take child was not going be possible. As he would not have signed it. Last last the family is in Canada now. Just praying he doesn’t go to back to his old beating ways o.
Make the guy try am now. He go smell him blokos for this Canada.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by nymphomaniac(m): 6:15pm On Jun 01, 2022
jjohndoe83:
Make the guy try am now. He go smell him blokos for this Canada.
Wonder why men beat women.

Beats me.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 7:06pm On Jun 01, 2022
nymphomaniac:
Wonder why men beat women.

Beats me.
' some men' not all men. some women also beat some men angry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by chiada(f): 7:06pm On Jun 01, 2022
Good evening all, hope our day went well.

My family submitted our application on the 11th of April 2022 and we are yet to get any update on our profile.

Please I want to know if I can raise a webform to alert them about my new baby or wait till we get an update on our application? I don't know our VO or where our application is being processed.

I positive response will be highly appreciated please ����.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Betterlife2018: 7:54pm On Jun 01, 2022
greenverte:

Please message @Mzexplore on telegram to add the applicant to the oinp group.

Thank you he has done that.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ireneayeni: 9:27pm On Jun 01, 2022
Congratulations, Lol I was literally following every single line in your message smiley
Please can you add me to the whatsapp group
Patucy:
please how can i be added to the Spousal Addition WhatsApp group I added my wife to my application recently
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Prettiepearlz(f): 12:15am On Jun 02, 2022
fola7:
Banks can't help.
I think you should be able to pay with Flutterwave (their rate is crazy but that’s what we have been reduced to in Nigeria). I didn’t evaluate my credentials with IQAS so I really don’t know much about IQAS but I do know Flutterwave can be used for international payments.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by cyris: 12:58am On Jun 02, 2022
Hi
Thank you for your response. I got in contact with an inspector in Lagos, he asked I send him the previous PCC we did in 2020. we sent him the PCC and he sent us a new PCC. I paid 8k

Dimple10:
Fingerprint is needed but she can do it herself with a stamp pad. Inspector rose assisted my colleague last week. She'll send the form with directions via whatsapp. All you have to do is take the prints, scan and send back to her along with data page of intl passport, pay and she'll forward completed copy via same platform. Inspector rose: o816 249 9o5o

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Allegory(f): 4:35am On Jun 02, 2022
chiada:
Good evening all, hope our day went well.

My family submitted our application on the 11th of April 2022 and we are yet to get any update on our profile.

Please I want to know if I can raise a webform to alert them about my new baby or wait till we get an update on our application? I don't know our VO or where our application is being processed.

I positive response will be highly appreciated please ����.

Thank you.
AOR is an update, you don’t have to wait for any other update.
Raise the webforms but keep trying to find out who your VO is so that you can mail them directly. Hope you’ve applied for baby’s passport and NIN , that’s where the real delay is.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Mysha03: 9:21am On Jun 02, 2022
Hello, I was asked to submit schedule A and pcc but I’m not sure if I’m to submit for my husband as well as he is un accompanying and there is no placeholder for his
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by SirKelvegaz: 9:42am On Jun 02, 2022
28 Days till July!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Travelpes: 9:45am On Jun 02, 2022
Goodday, please anyone with experience on the situation please share your view.

1. Family COPR/Visa issued 18 May 2022
2. However, my child's US passport expires on Dec 26, 2022
3. I intend to travel end of July,2022 and by this time the passport will have less than six months validity
4. If I renew my child's US passport, will it nullify the COPR ( which has the previous passport number on it) and give issue at airport or border in Canada.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by nymphomaniac(m): 10:48am On Jun 02, 2022
SirKelvegaz:
28 Days till July!
I look forward to your countdown daily. I won’t lie smiley

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 10:59am On Jun 02, 2022
seen...thanks for clarifying o
MrPein:

The stuff you highlighted only stands if the spouse is accompanying. It is even mentioned at the beginning of the first statement you highlighted.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 11:23am On Jun 02, 2022
you submit for both of you. In each placeholder, merge for both of you and submit
Mysha03:
Hello, I was asked to submit schedule A and pcc but I’m not sure if I’m to submit for my husband as well as he is un accompanying and there is no placeholder for his
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by fola7: 11:43am On Jun 02, 2022
Thank you for the response
nymphomaniac:
dorm card
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by fola7: 11:45am On Jun 02, 2022
Thank you very much. It is well. Lol
Prettiepearlz:

I think you should be able to pay with Flutterwave (their rate is crazy but that’s what we have been reduced to in Nigeria). I didn’t evaluate my credentials with IQAS so I really don’t know much about IQAS but I do know Flutterwave can be used for international payments.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by dbeautyful: 12:53pm On Jun 02, 2022
GTBank naira cards can now do up to $200
Try it.
fola7:
Banks can't help.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by SirKelvegaz: 12:59pm On Jun 02, 2022
nymphomaniac:
I look forward to your countdown daily. I won’t lie smiley

We are almost there, just a couple of 24 hours left grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Yhamo: 1:32pm On Jun 02, 2022
Hello house,
Remedical request on March 8, and was done since March 16 2022, but hasn't been passed. There was a ghost update that changed to "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.". Has anyone experienced this before? Could there be any issue with the medical exam?
I have the report of the medical exam and all sections were graded A.

Looking to any response from anyone that might have an idea on what's going on.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Rapture07: 2:37pm On Jun 02, 2022
Guys just my advice, always try and view your cic account using desktop view. I am in the process of adding my baby to my account, I initially sent all requested documents via webform, no communication from cic, untill today I got a request letter to upload my babies document in my cic account with a 30day deadline. I used phone view to access the website and I didnt see d place holder untill I switched to desktop view. After refreshing I am seeing the place holder with an upload overdue date of April 22 2022. I am even confused how I would get request letter for babies document dated today and its already showing overdue in the place holder
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 3:06pm On Jun 02, 2022
Error from the requesting officers end. just upload if it allows you.

take a screenshot for future reference too...
Rapture07:
Guys just my advice, always try and view your cic account using desktop view. I am in the process of adding my baby to my account, I initially sent all requested documents via webform, no communication from cic, untill today I got a request letter to upload my babies document in my cic account with a 30day deadline. I used phone view to access the website and I didnt see d place holder untill I switched to desktop view. After refreshing I am seeing the place holder with an upload overdue date of April 22 2022. I am even confused how I would get request letter for babies document dated today and its already showing overdue in the place holder

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 3:12pm On Jun 02, 2022
Based on current trends, How long does it "normally" take to go from medicals passed to PPR?

Answers relating to Accra VO will be highly appreciated.

wink wink wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Rapture07: 3:21pm On Jun 02, 2022
Dimple10:
Error from the requesting officers end. just upload if it allows you.

take a screenshot for future reference too...

Yes I will take a screen shot, I can also upload. But I am thinking of including a letter of explanation to point this out to the officer

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 3:22pm On Jun 02, 2022
yah that works too
Rapture07:

Yes I will take a screen shot, I can also upload. But I am thinking of including a letter of explanation to point this out to the officer
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Rapture07: 3:23pm On Jun 02, 2022
Dimple10:
Based on current trends, How long does it "normally" take to go from medicals passed to PPR?

Answers relating to Accra VO will be highly appreciated.

wink wink wink wink wink

My vo is Ottawa but it can take as long as 7days to 90days. My remedical request was passed in less than 5days after IOM uploaded it. And it more than 45days and no PR. All I got is additional documents for baby

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (630) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

Viewing this topic: Bohmeee, dave0450(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.