Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (250) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1052370 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (632) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by littyprincess: 9:58pm On Jul 18, 2022
Pateda26:
PCC in Nigeria has been officially increased by 700%.. From #5000 to #40000 and no reason was given. This is crass exploitation cry

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/for-those-travelling-abroad-police-clearance-check-hiked-by-700/
We really let these people get always with everything and that’s why they have the boldness to continue doing rubbish every single time. How can someone pay the same amount for medicals and pcc? They didn’t even increase it to maybe 10/15k. 40k just like that? Haba!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Yhamo: 10:02pm On Jul 18, 2022
Good day house..
Received an ADR for PCC somewhere in March 2022.Unfortunately, I couldn’t meet the deadline to submit the PCC then, I only uploaded proof of application for the PCC with an LOE in the placeholder. I later got the PCC somewhere in May 2022, and I uploaded via webforms immediately . After like 2 or 3 weeks of uploading via webform, I managed to call IRCC, and it was confirmed that the PCC has been received. I just got responses to my webforms couple of days ago that the document I submitted has been forwarded to the responsible office for their consideration .
But to my surprise I got another ADR for the same PCC, could it be that they didn’t receive the one I sent via webform or they want fresh PCC? The PCC I sent is still valid (validity of six months)as it was finalised in May 2022. Should I just upload the PCC or I should go and do a fresh one ?
N.B - SA PCC takes time to be finalised these days.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by shutupareyouGOD: 10:05pm On Jul 18, 2022
Please stop writing like this..it’s painful to the eyes
ChristabelleD:
Please I NEED ADVICE. I want to FILLING STUDY application for MASTERS. I already have a MASTERS from my school here in NIGERIA and when I did WES evaluation the REF NUMBER was same for my bach and Masters.
DO YOU THINK I SHOULD FILL IN MY MASTERS as past study HISTORY or I should use only MY Bachelor's degree since if they check WES evaluation they will see both results.
Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by phabulous88(m): 10:10pm On Jul 18, 2022
GraciousWords:
I don get alert….GOD win!

Timeline

IELTS Jun 2018
TEF Oct 2019
ITA Nov 2019
AOR & Upfront Meds Dec 2019
Biometrics Jan 2020
Med Passed I 2020
ADR I Feb 2020
COVID Lockdown Mar 2020
ADR II Nov 2021
Remed Request Dec 2021
Med Passed II Jan 2022
ADR III Mar 2022
PPR July 2022
VO CPC Ottawa

#Hallelujah
#PPR
#COPR
#TeamTEF
#TestimonyOfAnApplicant
#PraiseNyafuNyafu
#FSW

Congratulations GraciousWords!

Thank you for always willing to share your knowledge and help people.

May Canada favour you. Amen
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Rahl007: 10:43pm On Jul 18, 2022
Finally, PPR.

19 months later.
AOR- 6th Dec 2020
LOOOOOONG silence.
Medicals extended - 28th May 2022
ADR - Proof of income, PCC, Schedule A - 28th June 2022
ADR submitted- 5th July 2022
Ghost update - 17th July 2022 (shout out to the VO working over time on a Sunday lol)
PPR- 18th July 2022
VO - London

Funny as at 2 weeks ago my eligibility and security were not even started as per GCMS notes.

20 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by temmitats(f): 11:00pm On Jul 18, 2022
The sad part is the PCC is now valid for only 3 months, so after paying the exorbitant fee and going through the stress, it’s possible to receive ADR that’ll require yet another PCC. It’s so frustrating.
littyprincess:

We really let these people get always with everything and that’s why they have the boldness to continue doing rubbish every single time. How can someone pay the same amount for medicals and pcc? They didn’t even increase it to maybe 10/15k. 40k just like that? Haba!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by chiada(f): 11:31pm On Jul 18, 2022
Dudu06:

Any assist on this

1. For iom, you will get their account details and make payment before your appointment date. Their payment is not like Qlife that you pay to book appointment. You book appointment and then make payment. You then take a hard copy of the proof of payment with you on the appointment day.

2. Maybe you are picking a date or time allocation no longer available. Not sure, just saying

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Winkky: 11:34pm On Jul 18, 2022
Allegory:

Just write whatever you want to explain in a word document and print, title should be letter of explanation in bold. Its no big deal but you can dm me for a sample of mine if you like

Email sent. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 12:03am On Jul 19, 2022
Rahl007:
Finally, PPR.

19 months later.
AOR- 6th Dec 2020
LOOOOOONG silence.
Medicals extended - 28th May 2022
ADR - Proof of income, PCC, Schedule A - 28th June 2022
ADR submitted- 5th July 2022
PPR- 18th July 2022
VO - London

Funny as at 2 weeks ago my eligibility and security were not even started as per GCMS notes.

Congrats! This statement in red means things can happen very fast.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 12:11am On Jul 19, 2022
Phabulous88
ShutupareyouGOD
Bushraah - Amen!
MaameU - landing gist again?
LeXieJ24
Oluebi - cheesy Super Story
cc150615

Thanks, thanks, thanks kiss kiss kiss

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by dfanz: 12:16am On Jul 19, 2022
arasola2000:
congratulations @GraciousWords. May we all come here to make this declaration soonest.

Good evening, so i have some budding questions: I recently got an email saying i was ineligible for EE due to that 67 over 100 assessment thing.

while i was grieving that...boom i got ITA for Saskatchewan which i had done eoi for when i was eligibile (I have been on this journey since 2018)

My questions:
1. Do i go ahead to take the ITA with an explanation
2. If i do, do i have to have all the pof in my account, i got tired and started spending part of it but can get someone to do gift thingy for me
3. Has anyone been through the Sask pnp, pls pointers.

Thank you

1. You can still accept the Sask ITA if you have a way to earn enough points to be eligible for EE (e.g. getting a higher score in language test), then advise SINp of your new EE profile so they can transfer the nomination. If you have no way to be eligible for EE, you can try SINP OID, it does not work with the EE system but that means you will have to decline this ITA and create a new SINP profile as OID.
2. SINP doesn't play with the POF requirements. It has to be in your account for 90 days non-negotiable. No ifs, when or buts, no gift deed.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 12:18am On Jul 19, 2022
Yhamo:
Good day house..
Received an ADR for PCC somewhere in March 2022.Unfortunately, I couldn’t meet the deadline to submit the PCC then, I only uploaded proof of application for the PCC with an LOE in the placeholder. I later got the PCC somewhere in May 2022, and I uploaded via webforms immediately . After like 2 or 3 weeks of uploading via webform, I managed to call IRCC, and it was confirmed that the PCC has been received. I just got responses to my webforms couple of days ago that the document I submitted has been forwarded to the responsible office for their consideration .
But to my surprise I got another ADR for the same PCC, could it be that they didn’t receive the one I sent via webform or they want fresh PCC? The PCC I sent is still valid (validity of six months)as it was finalised in May 2022. Should I just upload the PCC or I should go and do a fresh one ?
N.B - SA PCC takes time to be finalised these days.

Double check the ADR is for the same country's PCC as March not another one.

If it is the same one and you are 100% sure the PCC is still valid (cross check), then upload it with an LOE explaining that you had previously sent it by webform, you got a reply confirming receipt and that the PCC is still valid.

If it's not too much trouble/expensive you can also apply for another PCC and attach the evidence in the placeholder along with the May PCC and LOE.

Admin error is not impossible (VOs too are flesh and blood), maybe the new ADR is one smiley

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by MissMa01: 12:40am On Jul 19, 2022
GraciousWords:

That was quick! Thanks for the update...VFS options galore nowadays...Rome, Berlin, Kenya, Lagos, Accra, Poland, Cairo, London
You are welcome.

You can say that again but VFS Abuja/Lagos is also catching up.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aijay80: 1:31am On Jul 19, 2022
GraciousWords:

The most popular lawyers mentioned on Canada.visa and WhatsApp groups are Abramovich and Tchern. Lev Abramovich has a telegram group for Mandamus.

These links from Abramovich and Tchern's website explain it more:

https://atimmigrationlaw.com/writ-of-mandamus-faq

https://atimmigrationlaw.com/how-can-a-writ-of-mandamus-help-with-your-immigration-application

Another option is https://waldmanlaw.ca/

I think it's quite a basic service that almost any lawyer can probably render.

Most people who are overdue get their PPR within 60 days of filing. So go for it if your app has exceeded stated timelines.

Thank you sis!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Allegory(f): 4:00am On Jul 19, 2022
Winkky:

Email sent. Thank you
Sent
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by nat138: 4:03am On Jul 19, 2022
Kbrule:

L-9
W-7.5
R-7
S-9

How many people is your POF of $20k covering. Also what is your NOC, hope it's in categories 0, A or B? Because your POF and IELTS look fine.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by nat138: 4:08am On Jul 19, 2022
[quote author=GraciousWords post=114817365]I don get alert….GOD win!

Timeline

IELTS Jun 2018
TEF Oct 2019
ITA Nov 2019
Biometrics Jan 2020
Med Passed I 2020
ADR I Feb 2020
COVID Lockdown Mar 2020
ADR II Nov 2021
Remed Request Dec 2021
Med Passed II Jan 2022
ADR III Mar 2022
PPR July 2022
VO CPC Ottawa

#Hallelujah
#PPR
#COPR
#TeamTEF
#TestimonyOfAnApplicant
#PraiseNyafuNyafu
#FSW

Many many congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Allegory(f): 4:17am On Jul 19, 2022
Dudu06:

Any assist on this
They usually send a mail advising on further details like how to pay after you’ve booked, maybe you didn’t get the mail cos of the invalid date thing. I’ve attached a copy of what the mail looks like. Search your email for it or just book again if you didn’t get it

2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Betterlife2018: 5:13am On Jul 19, 2022
GraciousWords:

Timeline

IELTS Jun 2018
TEF Oct 2019
ITA Nov 2019

Congratulations. So happy for you. What a journey indeed. Thank God it ended in praises. May the land favour you and household. Welcome to Canada!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by newnig: 6:17am On Jul 19, 2022
Hello friends,

Please join us in signing this petition calling for the reversal of the insensitive and unnecessary 700% hike in cost of obtaining Police Clearance Certificate in Nigeria.

We believe this move by the Nigeria Police Force is aimed at frustrating the efforts of Nigerians who are striving to migrate to other countries for greener pastures.

Sign the petition and share.

https://chng.it/B5m

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Yellowmellow(f): 6:43am On Jul 19, 2022
A big congratulations to you GraciousWords. What an incredible journey you’ve had! You deserve this win!! Well done.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Ade9k: 7:26am On Jul 19, 2022
GraciousWords:

Timeline

IELTS Jun 2018
TEF Oct 2019
ITA Nov 2019
Biometrics Jan 2020
Med Passed I 2020
ADR I Feb 2020
COVID Lockdown Mar 2020
ADR II Nov 2021
Remed Request Dec 2021
Med Passed II Jan 2022
ADR III Mar 2022
PPR July 2022
VO CPC Ottawa

#Hallelujah
#PPR
#COPR
#TeamTEF
#TestimonyOfAnApplicant
#PraiseNyafuNyafu
#FSW

The much awaited news, Congratulations ����

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by yeldey: 7:35am On Jul 19, 2022
GraciousWords:

The most popular lawyers mentioned on Canada.visa and WhatsApp groups are Abramovich and Tchern. Lev Abramovich has a telegram group for Mandamus.

These links from Abramovich and Tchern's website explain it more:

https://atimmigrationlaw.com/writ-of-mandamus-faq

https://atimmigrationlaw.com/how-can-a-writ-of-mandamus-help-with-your-immigration-application

Another option is https://waldmanlaw.ca/

I think it's quite a basic service that almost any lawyer can probably render.

Most people who are overdue get their PPR within 60 days of filing. So go for it if your app has exceeded stated timelines.

Please how much does it cost to file for writ of mandamus?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 8:52am On Jul 19, 2022
Thank you so much...super happy for gracious, e remain me...
dorisabid:
I have had you and dimple10 in my prayers for some time now. I was gonna send you a msg this week about an update. Indeed God is great. I am so happy for you.

[qquote author=GraciousWords post=114817365]I don get alert….GOD win!

Timeline

IELTS Jun 2018
TEF Oct 2019
ITA Nov 2019
Biometrics Jan 2020
Med Passed I 2020
ADR I Feb 2020
COVID Lockdown Mar 2020
ADR II Nov 2021
Remed Request Dec 2021
Med Passed II Jan 2022
ADR III Mar 2022
PPR July 2022
VO CPC Ottawa

#Hallelujah
#PPR
#COPR
#TeamTEF
#TestimonyOfAnApplicant
#PraiseNyafuNyafu
#FSW

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 8:57am On Jul 19, 2022
$1600 for first stage and $3150 for second stage. If you pay for both upfront, they apply a $500 discount for you.

most times just the first stage is enough to trigger PPR.

If you have the money and qualify, i'll say go for it however maybe do one step at a time.
yeldey:

Please how much does it cost to file for writ of mandamus?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 8:58am On Jul 19, 2022
of course that's the plan to frustrate and also make more money however do you really thin a petition will stop them?

when has a petition on change.org ever changed anything in Nigeria (genuinely curious).
newnig:
Hello friends,

Please join us in signing this petition calling for the reversal of the insensitive and unnecessary 700% hike in cost of obtaining Police Clearance Certificate in Nigeria.

We believe this move by the Nigeria Police Force is aimed at frustrating the efforts of Nigerians who are striving to migrate to other countries for greener pastures.

Sign the petition and share.

https://chng.it/B5mXb66Hfb

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by littyprincess: 9:05am On Jul 19, 2022
Allegory:

They usually send a mail advising on further details like how to pay after you’ve booked, maybe you didn’t get the mail cos of the invalid date thing. I’ve attached a copy of what the mail looks like. Search your email for it or just book again if you didn’t get it
What website are you guys using for the booking?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Oyinade98: 9:15am On Jul 19, 2022
Goodmorning all,

Please can someone help with WhatsApp group links for people in the express entry pool?
I’ve decided to start the process for my family and would love to have extra support from others on the same path.
Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by newnig: 9:26am On Jul 19, 2022
Dimple10:
of course that's the plan to frustrate and also make more money however do you really thin a petition will stop them?

when has a petition on change.org ever changed anything in Nigeria (genuinely curious).
We must try still. Folding hands and watching while criticizing on the sidelines have never solved any issue, you will agree. Let it be recorded in the annals of history that we spoke and let posterity judge them if they do not listen.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by arasola2000: 9:35am On Jul 19, 2022
Thanks so much. Here is the situation and some more question please:

I have looked at it all and for the point assessment i have:
L-24, E-23, W-15, A-4 = 66

For POF: I am exploring doing the extension so the money could have been in my account for 90 days. However, can i have some of the money in another account of mine but in another country? With the exchange rate, my POF doesn't meet again and i actually spent part of it out of frustration thinking nothing had happened so far.

Thank you

GraciousWords:

If you're sure the POF is fine, check this post on page 1 to manually calculate your eligibility. Is it above 67?

https://www.nairaland.com/6829885/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled#107239674

When you create a new profile, advise SINP, they will likely be able to attach the nomination to it. Read here:

https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/live-in-saskatchewan/by-immigrating/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/immigration-faqs

On POF for SINP read here: https://www.nairaland.com/4180147/all-canadian-provincial-nominee-programs/300#92582967 for someone's view, ask others though.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ChristabelleD: 9:36am On Jul 19, 2022
Ok, so do you have an answer to the question??

shutupareyouGOD:
Please stop writing like this..it’s painful to the eyes
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ChristabelleD: 9:40am On Jul 19, 2022
Please I need help!
I am filling study application for MASTERS. I already have a masters from my school here in Nigeria and when I did wes evaluation the ref number was same for my bachelor and Masters.
Do you think I should add the masters as past study history when filling my application for the masters or I should use only my Bachelor's degree since if they check wes evaluation they will see both results anyways.
Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (632) (Reply)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

Viewing this topic: YMCgyna(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.