Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (251) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1052208 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (632) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ChristabelleD: 9:40am On Jul 19, 2022
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by shutupareyouGOD: 10:15am On Jul 19, 2022
I couldn’t read it…my eyes are still hurting
ChristabelleD:
Ok, so do you have an answer to the question??

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 10:36am On Jul 19, 2022
has always been tbh. says so on the PCC issued. I have 3 so far so i know
temmitats:
The sad part is the PCC is now valid for only 3 months, so after paying the exorbitant fee and going through the stress, it’s possible to receive ADR that’ll require yet another PCC. It’s so frustrating.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by yeldey: 10:41am On Jul 19, 2022
Dimple10:
$1600 for first stage and $3150 for second stage. If you pay for both upfront, they apply a $500 discount for you.

most times just the first stage is enough to trigger PPR.

If you have the money and qualify, i'll say go for it however maybe do one step at a time.

Okay thanks. It will be advisable to go for the 1st stage since majority who filed 1st stage got PPR within 60 days.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Allegory(f): 10:50am On Jul 19, 2022
littyprincess:

What website are you guys using for the booking?
This one I think

https://mymedical.iom.int/apps/omas/#_frmHome
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Kbrule: 10:58am On Jul 19, 2022
This is what I saw in addition to being told that I'm ineligible.
Is it normal for Crs to be 0?

@ nat138
GraciousWords
Ayinke93's
Davidganna10

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Godtemi: 1:18pm On Jul 19, 2022
A Friend of mine received AOR for POF. But he used gift of deed, now the money in the account is not up to the POF money, please what can he do?

Can he balance the money, and show them the same statement of account?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Tvickie(f): 1:59pm On Jul 19, 2022
I’m not a pro, but my cousin was in a similar situation and all he did was balance the money and submit the gift deed certificate again and put it in fixed deposit for 3 months, then sent both documents to IRCC and it worked for us sha
Godtemi:
A Friend of mine received AOR for POF. But he used gift of deed, now the money in the account is not up to the POF money, please what can he do?

Can he balance the money, and show them the same statement of account?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dudu06(f): 3:00pm On Jul 19, 2022
Allegory:

They usually send a mail advising on further details like how to pay after you’ve booked, maybe you didn’t get the mail cos of the invalid date thing. I’ve attached a copy of what the mail looks like. Search your email for it or just book again if you didn’t get it

Thank you…
I did not get the mail though but I have called them and they said I can make payment

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by olajames11: 3:20pm On Jul 19, 2022
Hello,

I am relatively new and a silent follower of the thread. Kindly share the telephone number that one can reach IRCC on; also, can one call from outside Canada? Your response will go a long way.

Thank you

Thank you…
I did not get the mail though but I have called them and they said I can make payment
[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by bigmills: 4:06pm On Jul 19, 2022
Hi Fam,
I want to send my ADR documents today and one is a salary certificate.
I have a template and I want to be sure if it will fly.

Is this template fine for a salary certificate ?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Godtemi: 4:33pm On Jul 19, 2022
Tvickie:
I’m not a pro, but my cousin was in a similar situation and all he did was balance the money and submit the gift deed certificate again and put it in fixed deposit for 3 months, then sent both documents to IRCC and it worked for us sha

Thanks alot

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Bushraah(f): 4:34pm On Jul 19, 2022
Hello,
Please does anyone know when it's likely for Manitoba to draw for Family/relatives?
Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by temmitats(f): 4:41pm On Jul 19, 2022
Oh I didn’t know that, this was my first, does this mean if you haven’t passed eligibility at 3 months, you’re going to have to do another?
Dimple10:
has always been tbh. says so on the PCC issued. I have 3 so far so i know
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 4:44pm On Jul 19, 2022
thanks mama...hopefully soon
Prettiepearlz:

Can’t believe I almost missed this because I was too tired to do anything after going for owambe outside my state cheesy. I check NL daily because of you! Congratulations sis, May the land favour you and yours. You are very selfless and I pray that you will find favour in your new home. Dimple, you are next by the grace of God.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 4:47pm On Jul 19, 2022
not exactly....until this covid brouhaha, we didn't really have to redo PCC after the first one. unless VO requests, no need for new one especially with current cost.
temmitats:
Oh I didn’t know that, this was my first, does this mean if you haven’t passed eligibility at 3 months, you’re going to have to do another?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Godtemi: 4:54pm On Jul 19, 2022
Please, does anyone have idea about proof of sales for POF, please I kindly need information about proof of sales
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Ibom2345: 4:58pm On Jul 19, 2022
hello guys please help me...

last week i decided to check my profile so as to add the new role i just started and i saw no work history, i took my time to fill all it again and clicked save and exit and then continue.

i decided to check it now again and i am seeing no work history available. my old profile was never this way just this new one and i noticed after i had opened the profile and transmitted.

please what is the issue and what can i do so this doesn't affect me in future.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 5:04pm On Jul 19, 2022
Godtemi:
Please, does anyone have idea about proof of sales for POF, please I kindly need information about proof of sales
attach sales document/receipt, asset ownership documents etc. shikena
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by RealVictor: 5:11pm On Jul 19, 2022
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Marike2: 5:12pm On Jul 19, 2022
Hello all,

Pls is there any WhatsApp group for this thread? If yes, I would like to join. If no, well.....
cry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Marike2: 5:22pm On Jul 19, 2022
[quote author=RealVictor post=114890368]Who had seen this

https://www.cicnews.com/2022/07/canada-plans-to-hold-targeted-express-entry-draws-in-early-2023-0729167.html[/qbuote]

Great news! More hope for all grin
The Maple land shall favour us all cool

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Allegory(f): 5:44pm On Jul 19, 2022
Dudu06:

Thank you…
This is probably IOM Abuja judging by how fast you were able to call them. IOM Lagos is a terrible place with terrible service
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Allegory(f): 5:56pm On Jul 19, 2022
Ibom2345:
hello guys please help me...

last week i decided to check my profile so as to add the new role i just started and i saw no work history, i took my time to fill all it again and clicked save and exit and then continue.

i decided to check it now again and i am seeing no work history available. my old profile was never this way just this new one and i noticed after i had opened the profile and transmitted.

please what is the issue and what can i do so this doesn't affect me in future.
It happens, it’s a problem with their site I guess. When I got oinp last year I checked my profile and noticed my work history had been wiped. I just filled it back. I doubt it will affect you in future. Just take a screenshot so that whenever it happens, you can fill it back exactly the way it was.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Mola02: 6:42pm On Jul 19, 2022
It’s PPR / COPR

Thank you to @dimple10 especially and everyone that helped on this thread

FSW
VO-Accra then RROC

ITA - November 25, 2020
AOR - January 29, 2021
1st Medicals Passed
Informed CIC of marriage- March 30, 2021 (they replied with all what we needed to submit after numerous mails and webform)
Biometric for spouse - July 20th, 2021

Then the wait

Remedicals for spouse and I —- April 29,2022
ADR 1( scheduleA, PCC ) for spouse and I - may, 2022
ADR 2 for spouse payslip for 6months from 2 places - may,2022
ADR 3 for evidence of relationship and all other documents again — may, 2022
Submitted ADRs—may 2022
Acknowledgement of ADR- June 2, 2022
PPR - June 9 ,2022

COPR TIMELINE
We sent directly to Ghana
PPR- June 9,2022
PASSPORT SENT- June 13, 2022
RECEIVED In Ghana vfs- June 15, 2022
RECEIVED in ircc - June 30,2022

Pls note it got to IRCC late because we paid 415 Ghana cedis instead of 480 or so..so Ghana vfs just dumped our passport somewhere..we became worried when we didn’t get vfs tracking number on time and they didn’t reply our mails..so we tried calling them and they said we underpaid and we needed to add more money so they can transmit our passports.so we had to pay more..

Counterfoil — 15th July, 2022
COPR received —18th July,2022
We thank God for everything

23 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Zeus04: 6:47pm On Jul 19, 2022
[quote author=Marike2 post=114890692][/quote]

I once posted about this.

While it will favour some people, it will not favour others, especially those that have merited to obtain high CRS scores. To me, this is just a federal scale of PNP.

It will literally take this Canadian journey from peoples hands, and place it in the hands of IRCC to only invite those that have certain work experience or language etc.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aurorae1: 7:37pm On Jul 19, 2022
[quote author=Marike2 post=114890692][/quote]

It's good that we now have a timeline as Bill C-19 has finally passed. The sad thing is that this will potentially take away ITAs from those in highly regulated and professional fields that do not meet Canada's immediate labor needs, like medicine, pharmacy etc as they cannot practice in Canada upon landing... Hmmm.

Hopefully they continue with a subset that has high enough scores...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by processrxtn: 8:13pm On Jul 19, 2022
This looks good. However, try to include Tax and probably try to print on company letter head if possible.

Good luck

bigmills:
Hi Fam,
I want to send my ADR documents today and one is a salary certificate.
I have a template and I want to be sure if it will fly.

Is this template fine for a salary certificate ?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by bigmills: 9:13pm On Jul 19, 2022
There was no tax o..It's already printed on letterhead and stamped
processrxtn:
This looks good. However, try to include Tax and probably try to print on company letter head if possible.

Good luck

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Tvickie(f): 11:24pm On Jul 19, 2022
Pls ask others too ooo lol
Godtemi:

Thanks alot

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Atamaj: 5:58am On Jul 20, 2022
Please can someone with a BSc and 5 years work experience apply?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by 1760: 7:09am On Jul 20, 2022
Kbrule:
This is what I saw in addition to being told that I'm ineligible.
Is it normal for Crs to be 0?

@ nat138
GraciousWords
Ayinke93's
Davidganna10

I can't really fathom why its giving 0 as your score. It may be a system glitch or misrepresentation of your information

You can use YouTube as guide, if that will help

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (632) (Reply)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

Viewing this topic: MoreTech(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.