Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,432 members, 7,836,734 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (297) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1072694 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (637) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 11:04am On Sep 09, 2022
Adex2442:

Pls I need guide on this Wes evaluation. I am confused. Pls can u send me yr whatsapp number on my mail,
johnson@gmail.com

Pls
there are thousands of videos on YouTube about steps involved with wes

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ireneayeni: 11:21am On Sep 09, 2022
Thank you @Dimple10.
Please do you have an Idea of how long it takes for Passport to be Stamped for PR
Also, is it advisable to go with Lagos or Accra for submitting my Paasport for PR Visa
I am considering sending my Passport to VFS Accra but I am unclear on how to go about it.

@Dimple10 and @Allegory Please for Submitting my Passport to VFS Lagos, Do I also have to Scedule an Appointment or there is adifferent Process to Submit my Passport to VFS Lagos.
VIP Walk in for 17k is a lot.
Please I will appreciate your advise so I dont make any mistake. Thank you
Dimple10:

You can just walk in but between 8am and 10am...anytime after 10am, they will want to charge vip fee of N17k
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Allegory(f): 11:22am On Sep 09, 2022
Dimple10:
thank you so much!!! Glad i could be of help at some point...I totally forgot, i should have messaged you.

How the rest of the planning?
Great, we’re in our new country already lol. When are you travelling?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by gunvi: 11:42am On Sep 09, 2022
Good morning my counsellors,
I will need your advise on this issue:
I have a Canada tourist visa 10years ago and at the moment, my PR application is at IRCC waiting for RFV. I called IRCC office yesterday and the agent mentioned my old address of 10 years ago together with my recent address I used in my PR application.
Is there any need for concern.sud I raise a webform to let them know that I don't live in that old address again. Moreover, I didn't include the old address in my PR application.
Help your man oooo. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Adex2442: 11:53am On Sep 09, 2022
ednut1:
there are thousands of videos on YouTube about steps involved with wes

Tanks I already watched one.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 12:47pm On Sep 09, 2022
eweeeh!!! that was fast...first week of October
Allegory:

Great, we’re in our new country already lol. When are you travelling?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 12:52pm On Sep 09, 2022
ireneayeni:
Thank you @Dimple10.
Please do you have an Idea of how long it takes for Passport to be Stamped for PR
Also, is it advisable to go with Lagos or Accra for submitting my Paasport for PR Visa
I am considering sending my Passport to VFS Accra but I am unclear on how to go about it.

@Dimple10 and @Allegory Please for Submitting my Passport to VFS Lagos, Do I also have to Scedule an Appointment or there is adifferent Process to Submit my Passport to VFS Lagos.
VIP Walk in for 17k is a lot.
Please I will appreciate your advise so I dont make any mistake. Thank you

Getting your passport stamped via Lagos takes 2-4weeks. i sent mine on the 30th, it got to IRCC accra on the 6th...awaiting further details. If you are in a rush, you can use accra (2weeks) or Kenya (10days).
No need to schedule your appointment if you are going thru lagos. jut get there before 10am else they'll try to make u pay 17k unless you wantu come back the next day. I got the 5mins to 10, had to beg the security guy to allow me plus a little motivation because i didn't want to come the next day.
Requirements for lagos: *Your yellow biometric slip thingy
*Passport request mail
*Height and eye colour part of the mail too, filled obviously
*VFS consent form
*Your passport
*If applicable, a receipt of the transmission fee payment
*Passport photographs
*Photocopies or second copies of the docs above
*Name, address, phone number, email etc. all written on a sheet of paper

Requirement for Accra direct
Submitting passport(s) to accra vfs

Gather all documents required by IRCC and vfs accra:

1. International Passport(s)

2. 2 Passport Photographs (see further instructions below in addendum 1)

3. Passport Request Letter (aka ready for visa mail)

4. Duly filled Height and Eye Colour Chart. (A single form containing details for every member of the family)

5. IMM008 for those with a change in family composition (by a birth, death, marriage or divorce, etc)

6. 1 CVAC form. With only page 2 filled in by PA. Do not fill pages 3 & 4. Also advisable to fill in Caps. Ink color doesn't matter.

7. Payment teller(s) for the sum of GHC 565 to ( paid per person to vfs GH's account. (See further instruction on addendum 2 below)

Put all documents in an envelope and proceed to DHL or any courier of your choice and pay for a one-way delivery to:

Canadian Visa Application Centre(In Partnership with International Organisation for Migration),
Baptist Convention House,
Abelemkpe Road,
Abelemkpe,

Info.canghaiom@vfshelpline.com
+233 50 129 5270

vfs Global accra, who will then submit to the high commission.

Addendum 1.
-2 recent passport photos per person.
-Not older than 6 months
-In Canadian PR dimension (refer to photo chart)
-1 detailed copy with the name and DOB of the person at the back. Below that, write or stamp the Name
& address of photo studio with date photo was taken.
-A second copy for each person is left plain

Addendum 2:
Bank details:
Bank Account name – International Organization for Migration
Bank name – ECOBANK Ghana Limited
Account Branch: Head office
BIC/SWIFT Code – ECOCGHAC
Account Number – 1441000695744
Address;
(CVAC operated in partnership with OIM/IOM)

Payment can be made through any family or friend resident in Ghana. There are also agents who can help with this if neccesary.

Other Things to note:

1. Get your tracking number and monitor on DHL tracker till its recieved by vfs gh
2. Wait for the vfs tracking details— they will give you update on when it will be sent to IRCC and when it will be returned to you
3. Wait for the return of your passport— vfs also uses DHL to return— you don't pay for it, it's included in the GHC 565

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ireneayeni: 2:45pm On Sep 09, 2022
@Dimple10 @Allegory
Thank you so much for your response. its clearer now
I will rather go with lagos then, However, where and how do you make payment for transmission fee?
A little Backstory: I did my Biometrics since last year but it was for my Study Visa. I was denied the visa However I did not have to do the biometrics again. So I do not have access to a yellow slip. What I have is a "White Slip, Passport biodata Page and the Consent Form I had Filled from Last Year". Do I Include the white Slip Instead?

Also, If You do not Mind, Please can I have your whatsapp number so I can just send you a DM directly or give you a call?
Thanks a lot
Dimple10:

Getting your passport stamped via Lagos takes 2-4weeks. i sent mine on the 30th, it got to IRCC accra on the 6th...awaiting further details. If you are in a rush, you can use accra (2weeks) or Kenya (10days).
No need to schedule your appointment if you are going thru lagos. jut get there before 10am else they'll try to make u pay 17k unless you wantu come back the next day. I got the 5mins to 10, had to beg the security guy to allow me plus a little motivation because i didn't want to come the next day.
Requirements for lagos: *Your yellow biometric slip thingy
*Passport request mail
*Height and eye colour part of the mail too, filled obviously
*VFS consent form
*Your passport
*If applicable, a receipt of the transmission fee payment
*Passport photographs
*Photocopies or second copies of the docs above
*Name, address, phone number, email etc. all written on a sheet of paper

Requirement for Accra direct
Submitting passport(s) to accra vfs

Gather all documents required by IRCC and vfs accra:

1. International Passport(s)

2. 2 Passport Photographs (see further instructions below in addendum 1)

3. Passport Request Letter (aka ready for visa mail)

4. Duly filled Height and Eye Colour Chart. (A single form containing details for every member of the family)

5. IMM008 for those with a change in family composition (by a birth, death, marriage or divorce, etc)

6. 1 CVAC form. With only page 2 filled in by PA. Do not fill pages 3 & 4. Also advisable to fill in Caps. Ink color doesn't matter.

7. Payment teller(s) for the sum of GHC 565 to ( paid per person to vfs GH's account. (See further instruction on addendum 2 below)

Put all documents in an envelope and proceed to DHL or any courier of your choice and pay for a one-way delivery to:

Canadian Visa Application Centre(In Partnership with International Organisation for Migration),
Baptist Convention House,
Abelemkpe Road,
Abelemkpe,

Info.canghaiom@vfshelpline.com
+233 50 129 5270

vfs Global accra, who will then submit to the high commission.

Addendum 1.
-2 recent passport photos per person.
-Not older than 6 months
-In Canadian PR dimension (refer to photo chart)
-1 detailed copy with the name and DOB of the person at the back. Below that, write or stamp the Name
& address of photo studio with date photo was taken.
-A second copy for each person is left plain

Addendum 2:
Bank details:
Bank Account name – International Organization for Migration
Bank name – ECOBANK Ghana Limited
Account Branch: Head office
BIC/SWIFT Code – ECOCGHAC
Account Number – 1441000695744
Address;
(CVAC operated in partnership with OIM/IOM)

Payment can be made through any family or friend resident in Ghana. There are also agents who can help with this if neccesary.

Other Things to note:

1. Get your tracking number and monitor on DHL tracker till its recieved by vfs gh
2. Wait for the vfs tracking details— they will give you update on when it will be sent to IRCC and when it will be returned to you
3. Wait for the return of your passport— vfs also uses DHL to return— you don't pay for it, it's included in the GHC 565
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by rume(m): 2:52pm On Sep 09, 2022
ireneayeni:
Thank you for your response rume. I had done biometrics when I wanted to do Study route. However, my Study application was declined. I am not sure I still have access to a yellow Biometrics Slip.Hence, what do you advise as regards not having the Yellow Slip. Also do I just book an appointment to go Drop the listed Documents or I can just do a walk in to drop them. I will really appreciate your response. Thank you

I am not entirely sure what they will require if you don't have the biometrics slip. If you aren't sending the documents through the Lagos VFS office and instead directly to Accra then you will definitely need to pay the transmission fee. If you did give your biometrics in Lagos and decide to send your passport through Lagos, you could send them what you have (without the biometrics slip) and they may or may not request the transmission fee from you.
I believe @Dimple10 has covered everything else.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by BOmum: 2:53pm On Sep 09, 2022
Hello All

Please can someone point me to passport submission requirements for Abuja VFS...including transmission fee per person and total amount to pay

I intend to send via DHL to VFS abuja..please help with full details for a family of 5..Paying transmission fee for 3 kids

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by rume(m): 2:54pm On Sep 09, 2022
ireneayeni:
@Dimple10 @Allegory
I will rather go with lagos then, However, where and how do you make payment for transmission fee?
A little Backstory: I did my Biometrics since last year but it was for my Study Visa. I was denied the visa However I did not have to do the biometrics again. So I do not have access to a yellow slip. What I have is a "White Slip, Passport biodata Page and the Consent Form I had Filled from Last Year". Do I Include the white Slip Instead?

Also, If You do not Mind, Please can I have your whatsapp number so I can just send you a DM directly or give you a call?
Thanks a lot

Okay, I think you should include the white slip then, that I believe is what is needed in your case.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 3:03pm On Sep 09, 2022
ireneayeni:
@Dimple10 @Allegory

Thanks a lot

That white slip attached to consent form and passport page is what you need. its either white or yellow slip. you pay transmission fee inside. they will let you know if you need to pay when you are ready to submit.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ireneayeni: 3:23pm On Sep 09, 2022
Oh Great, Thanks a lot @Dimple10 and @rume
Please do I need to Address the Document to VFS Lagos or no need for that?
Dimple10:

That white slip attached to consent form and passport page is what you need. its either white or yellow slip. you pay transmission fee inside. they will let you know if you need to pay when you are ready to submit.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 4:18pm On Sep 09, 2022
no need...just carry everything and go. they'll pack it in their own envelope and address
ireneayeni:
Oh Great, Thanks a lot @Dimple10 and @rume
Please do I need to Address the Document to VFS Lagos or no need for that?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Eggovic: 6:08pm On Sep 09, 2022
Hello everyone,
On the 26th of August, 2022 I sent my passport to the Accra cvac office for stamping via DHL.
On the 1st of September I got this message
Your application, tracking ID No. 2022XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX has been dispatched to the IRCC Office,on Thu Sep 01 2022 for processing.

Regards,

VFS Global

And ever since then, when I track with the given ID, I still get same message that it has been dispatched to IRCC for processing. What do I do as there's no counterfoil generated on my gckey profile yet?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by odeyinkao: 7:53pm On Sep 09, 2022
Eggovic:
Hello everyone,
On the 26th of August, 2022 I sent my passport to the Accra cvac office for stamping via DHL.
On the 1st of September I got this message
Your application, tracking ID No. 2022XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX has been dispatched to the IRCC Office,on Thu Sep 01 2022 for processing.

Regards,

VFS Global

And ever since then, when I track with the given ID, I still get same message that it has been dispatched to IRCC for processing. What do I do as there's no counterfoil generated on my gckey profile yet?

Be patient it can stay up to 2 weeks in IRCC office. Mine stayed 1.5 weeks there before counterfoil was generated.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by plat02: 12:35am On Sep 10, 2022
Hi Guys,
This might be unrelated but I need the input of the gurus in the house. My sister is 45 with a son and she’s planning on relocating to Canada.
What will be the best and the easiest route for her?
Kindly assist please.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Pateda26: 12:55am On Sep 10, 2022
BOmum:
Hello All

Please can someone point me to passport submission requirements for Abuja VFS...including transmission fee per person and total amount to pay

I intend to send via DHL to VFS abuja..please help with full details for a family of 5..Paying transmission fee for 3 kids

Thank you

Check the procedure listed above for Lagos, it is pretty much the same for Abuja. Only difference is transmission fee per kid is #10400. Pay, print out your receipt and enclose with the other documents in same envelope.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Uzoamaka123: 1:40am On Sep 10, 2022
Hello everyone,

Please I’ll like to make enquiries.
Can one apply for FSW while having a study permit application running.

I applied since May 26 and no feedback till now.
I’ll like to try the PNP route but I need to confirm if I can apply concurrently.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by gunvi: 5:00am On Sep 10, 2022
gunvi:
Good morning my counsellors,
I will need your advise on this issue:
I have a Canada tourist visa 10years ago and at the moment, my PR application is at IRCC waiting for RFV. I called IRCC office yesterday and the agent mentioned my old address of 10 years ago together with my recent address I used in my PR application.
Is there any need for concern.sud I raise a webform to let them know that I don't live in that old address again. Moreover, I didn't include the old address in my PR application.
Help your man oooo. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Capital247: 7:43am On Sep 10, 2022
Hi guys,

Please I need your advise on the below

Capital247:
Hi guys,
Please advise,
I had 8,5,6.5,6.5,7.5 LWSR in my first attempt, then I applied for remark for SW only S increase by .5…….. LWSR 8.5,6.5,7.0,7.5 after remark, do I stand a chance or to rewrite, ? And also does re-writing invalidate the previous results?

Question 2. Do I need my baby international passport data page to enter into the pool?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by optm(m): 9:37am On Sep 10, 2022
Capital247:
Hi guys,
Please advise,
I had 8,5,6.5,6.5,7.5 LWSR in my first attempt, then I applied for remark for SW only S increase by .5…….. LWSR 8.5,6.5,7.0,7.5 after remark, do I stand a chance or to rewrite, ? And also does re-writing invalidate the previous results?

Question 2. Do I need my baby international passport data page to enter into the pool?
with this score you can create a profile and enter the pool but having a better ielts score would give you better points in the pool
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Eggovic: 1:16pm On Sep 10, 2022
odeyinkao:

Be patient it can stay up to 2 weeks in IRCC office. Mine stayed 1.5 weeks there before counterfoil was generated.

Thanks for your response

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Capital247: 4:39pm On Sep 10, 2022
optm:
with this score you can create a profile and enter the pool but having a better ielts score would give you better points in the pool

Thank you, Does rewriting invalidate the previous result? Also We are family of three, just applied for my baby passport(with Nigerian factor I envisaged 6months to get the passport), do I need this passport to go into the pool?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by optm(m): 4:55pm On Sep 10, 2022
Capital247:

Thank you, Does rewriting invalidate the previous result? Also We are family of three, just applied for my baby passport(with Nigerian factor I envisaged 6months to get the passport), do I need this passport to go into the pool?
i really do not know if you'll be needing your baby's passport at this time . Rewriting a second time doesn't invalidate the first result
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by CHARISE(f): 6:18pm On Sep 10, 2022
Good evening Nairalanders. Please anyone with material on ielts will be appreciated, kindly send to my mail foladem12@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Aibisoye0: 11:43am On Sep 11, 2022
Hello House

My brother is filling his SINP.

Please What will he upload here?
Anyone will experience please assist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by mcstan18(m): 2:04pm On Sep 11, 2022
Capital247:

No, you don't
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by megastu(m): 1:46am On Sep 12, 2022
One fully furnished bedroom with a large living room and dining area Basement Apartment is available in Brampton (credit view area) for a short let. (Suitable for a couple or one with toddlers) CAD600 a week all-inclusive.
Availability from October 1st.

A one-bedroom well furnished shared condo apartment is available at Etobicoke for CAD 150 a night, with a cleaning fee of CAD 100. DM me for more info and a discount on the officially advertised fee on Airbnb. https://airbnb.com/h/private-condo-lakeshore-equisite-1bd-1bth. Subject to availability.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Jimisola14: 7:36am On Sep 12, 2022
Good morning.
In case of Manitoba PNP (Family ties)
I just found out that on my wife's Aunty family declaration to Canada (Manitoba), she put another name of my wife's mum instead of her name on the attestation of birth.
Although, we are using her Son as supporter, will this affect?
Will manitoba go to that extent to verify or just their attestation will do?

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (637) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8

Viewing this topic: RealTrump, Sayi01(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.