Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (294) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1072603 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) ... (637) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by chiada(f): 10:23am On Sep 04, 2022
ciwi:
Guys, please does it matter if one makes a mistake on passport number while scheduling an appointment for medicals with IOM?? Like instead of 37, you write 36, is that a problem?

It is a problem naaa.
You need to notify them of the mistake and request for rectification before your medical results are transmitted.

Biko it matters, request for rectification biko.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ciwi: 10:47am On Sep 04, 2022
chiada:

It is a problem naaa.
You need to notify them of the mistake and request for rectification before your medical results are transmitted.

Biko it matters, request for rectification biko.
Medicals have not been done yet o. Just the appointment that has been scheduled.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by chiada(f): 11:35am On Sep 04, 2022
[quote author=ciwi post=116341807]
Medicals have not been done yet o. Just the appointment that has been scheduled. [/quote

What I mean is that when you go for the medicals, after taking your pictures, there is a section where they ask for your details which will be printed on the document you will be given to upload as evidence of upfront medical.

Incase nothing is asked about your passport details, just chip it in that you made a mistake while booking appointment. If needed, they should please rectify it.

If not done, the wrong number will be transmitted with your result.

Speaking from my own experience.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ciwi: 1:03pm On Sep 04, 2022
[quote author=chiada post=116342901][/quote]

Okay. I understand better now. Thank you �
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by WGCDDNE90: 1:47pm On Sep 04, 2022
littyprincess:

The possibility of an extension is very rare especially when you live in Nigeria and other third world countries. It’s mostly people in first world countries or clients in Canada that get their medicals extended. Yes you can do another medical even if your previous one hasn’t expired.

Okay, thank you and God bless.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Clicked: 1:47pm On Sep 04, 2022
icehot:

Replied.

Thank you, please check your WhatsApp
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 3:26pm On Sep 04, 2022
Ca08abe:

Actuslly your husband can send you the balance and yoou write an loe. I did same when i added my spouse. He send me some money, we botth wrote letters saying we give each other access and i explained that he sent from his own savings to me.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Ca08abe(f): 12:57am On Sep 05, 2022
Dimple10:

Actuslly your husband can send you the balance and yoou write an loe. I did same when i added my spouse. He send me some money, we botth wrote letters saying we give each other access and i explained that he sent from his own savings to me.

Thanks for the response. Since it’s a last minute thing, I will do as you have suggested and hope for the best.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by bivoprad(f): 4:21am On Sep 05, 2022
Hello everyone, please can police report still be done in state headquarters? Precisely in Osogbo

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Martinkev(m): 8:05am On Sep 05, 2022
I also need information on this please, but for Edo state, Benin City.

bivoprad:
Hello everyone, please can police report still be done in state headquarters? Precisely in Osogbo
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by 1760: 8:18am On Sep 05, 2022
ciwi:

Medicals have not been done yet o. Just the appointment that has been scheduled.

When you go to the centre for your medical, inform them of this error and present your passport

They will use the number of your passport to fill your form

So don't worry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by motunrayoo(f): 9:32am On Sep 05, 2022
[quote author=Ca08abe post=116310587][/quote]
Please what’s your score presently
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Marike2: 12:16pm On Sep 05, 2022
GraciousWords:

Pls refer to page.......1 there is a link there (below and picture) about applying as self employed with details on what docs to provide and the experiences of other self employed folks.

CAC alone will NOT suffice. Your clients can write a ref letter. You cannot write one yourself.

https://www.nairaland.com/6829885/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled#107239683

#StudyPageOnePlease

Thanks for your response
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by soulmate19: 1:40pm On Sep 05, 2022
Okay
Thanks for the clarification

bigmills:
He can enter the pool with this result and when he up his scores can update profile
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ciwi: 1:48pm On Sep 05, 2022
1760:

When you go to the centre for your medical, inform them of this error and present your passport

They will use the number of your passport to fill your form

So don't worry

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by blittech: 3:10pm On Sep 05, 2022
Deedee05:

Thank you for this. I just need my Speaking and listening to be at least a 7 (they are currently 6.5) so I can be in the pool while I gather money to rewrite. I am focused on PNP too. What do you think?

For speaking, the score might change because the score +or- 0.5 to 1 is at the discretion of the examiner. For listening, I doubt the score will change because its obj and short answers but that is not to say that some people have not been lucky to have it changed.

My opinion is that if you feel you can afford it,then give it a try. If not,just save your money and sit for another one.
Best wishes.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by freddie009(m): 5:35pm On Sep 05, 2022
Please who has recently paid for his/her WES evaluation, how did you go about it and how much was it naira? Help a brother, before NASU goes back to strike.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Prettiepearlz(f): 5:49pm On Sep 05, 2022
Deedee05:

Thank you for this. I just need my Speaking and listening to be at least a 7 (they are currently 6.5) so I can be in the pool while I gather money to rewrite. I am focused on PNP too. What do you think?
Please enter the pool with what you have. The minimum score required to enter the pool is 6 across all borders. Kindly enter the pool, while you remark/prepare for another test.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Marike2: 10:49pm On Sep 05, 2022
@Graciouswords @makano and other self employed people here....

Pls can I get a sample/template of a Reference letter from a client?

Thanks !
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by NaijaGoingMaple: 11:08pm On Sep 05, 2022
IRCC has standards / guidelines for their processes including medical extension and not much about "3rd world" countries which in itself is derogatory.

littyprincess:

The possibility of an extension is very rare especially when you live in Nigeria and other third world countries. It’s mostly people in first world countries or clients in Canada that get their medicals extended. Yes you can do another medical even if your previous one hasn’t expired.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Allegory(f): 12:34am On Sep 06, 2022
Dimple10:
Good morning my Neighbours....

Ara Adugbo e jade wa!!!! Emi Lo Kan bayi oooo

Its PPR baby!!!!
Wow I’ve been coming back here just so that I won’t miss the day you announce PPR. Congratulations oooo, thank you for all your help, total strangers would fall over themselves to offer help to you whenever you need it in Canada.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Honeysweetest(f): 6:05am On Sep 06, 2022
freddie009:
Please who has recently paid for his/her WES evaluation, how did you go about it and how much was it naira? Help a brother, before NASU goes back to strike.
the fee is on their site.
Use dorm card or you know anyone that can pay for you from Canada or usa
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Honeysweetest(f): 6:06am On Sep 06, 2022
freddie009:
the fee is on their site.
Use dorm card or you know anyone that can pay for you from Canada or usa.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Deedee05: 6:57am On Sep 06, 2022
blittech:

For speaking, the score might change because the score +or- 0.5 to 1 is at the discretion of the examiner. For listening, I doubt the score will change because its obj and short answers but that is not to say that some people have not been lucky to have it changed.

My opinion is that if you feel you can afford it,then give it a try. If not,just save your money and sit for another one
Best wishes.

Thank you for your advice. I intend to remark the writing and speaking. Sorry for the typo error. I hope it’s not too late to apply for remark, I got my result last week Friday 2nd September.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Deedee05: 6:58am On Sep 06, 2022
Prettiepearlz:

Please enter the pool with what you have. The minimum score required to enter the pool is 6 across all borders. Kindly enter the pool, while you remark/prepare for another test.

This is goodnews, I will run into the pool���
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 8:36am On Sep 06, 2022
thank you so much!!! Glad i could be of help at some point...I totally forgot, i should have messaged you.

How the rest of the planning?
Allegory:

Wow I’ve been coming back here just so that I won’t miss the day you announce PPR. Congratulations oooo, thank you for all your help, total strangers would fall over themselves to offer help to you whenever you need it in Canada.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by NBams: 10:00am On Sep 06, 2022
dfanz:

1. You can still accept the Sask ITA if you have a way to earn enough points to be eligible for EE (e.g. getting a higher score in language test), then advise SINp of your new EE profile so they can transfer the nomination. If you have no way to be eligible for EE, you can try SINP OID, it does not work with the EE system but that means you will have to decline this ITA and create a new SINP profile as OID.
2. SINP doesn't play with the POF requirements. It has to be in your account for 90 days non-negotiable. No ifs, when or buts, no gift deed.

Regarding the work experience for SINP - Is Government Issued Pension Fund/ Provident Funds (the regular PFA) and how can I get tax clearance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by NBams: 10:14am On Sep 06, 2022
Hello,

Please I need help with this work experience for SINP PNP.
I got an invitation to submit my application, and I can see I have to provide the following below;

Government Issued Pension
Taxation Forms, or Tax Exempt (Tax free) Form
Income Tax Return Acknowledgement
Government Employment Record
Government Issued Workbooks

Please help anyone with information.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Saynoomore: 11:40am On Sep 06, 2022
Hello house,

I have a question please!

I got SINP nomination. The cut off point was exactly my score! However, I claimed to have 7years experinece whereas I have about 6years and 8months. The reason I approximated it was because I couldn't find any figure inbetween (e.g 6.5 years or option of inputing years and months on the SINP portal). I also didn't want to throw away the 8months because I felt that 8months was near 1 year and could be appriximated to one year. By the time I will be submitting my application, I should be 6years and 10months. Should I be bothered about rejection or misrepresentation? Kindly help as this is the only snag preventing me from not making up my mind to submit.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 12:27pm On Sep 06, 2022
Saynoomore:
Hello house,

I have a question please!

I got SINP nomination. The cut off point was exactly my score! However, I claimed to have 7years experinece whereas I have about 6years and 8months. The reason I approximated it was because I couldn't find any figure inbetween (e.g 6.5 years or option of inputing years and months on the SINP portal). I also didn't want to throw away the 8months because I felt that 8months was near 1 year and could be appriximated to one year. By the time I will be submitting my application, I should be 6years and 10months. Should I be bothered about rejection or misrepresentation? Kindly help as this is the only snag preventing me from not making up my mind to submit.

Going by what is written:

https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/live-in-saskatchewan/by-immigrating/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/browse-sinp-programs/applicants-international-skilled-workers/assess-your-eligibility

SKILLED WORK EXPERIENCE
Your work experience must relate to the job you have put on your application.
One year of work experience equals 12 full months.

If they don't count your 8 or 10 months as 1 year then you may lose points and be rejected, but you have nothing to lose from trying (except the $350 fee of course, maybe add an LOE but brace yourself for any outcome). You could also ask on the SINP WhatsApp and TG groups, someone may have had a similar experience.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) ... (637) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8

Viewing this topic: ehiremen2002 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.