Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,740 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1052263 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (632) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ayandee: 7:01am On Dec 20, 2021
Lagosboy12:
When I was applying I selected Ontario, Quebec, Nova Scotia , New Brunswick, Alberta and Manitoba.
But I have not gotten a single notification from any of the province. I’ve very concerned
Please delete Québec. Quebec isnt part of the express entry FSW immigration pathway.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Shokoloko(f): 7:40am On Dec 20, 2021
Lagosboy12:
When I was applying I selected Ontario, Quebec, Nova Scotia , New Brunswick, Alberta and Manitoba.
But I have not gotten a single notification from any of the province. I’ve very concerned

Google Manitoba Provincial nomination, Quebec Provincial nomination, Ontario Provincial nomination, New Brunswick Provincial nomination, Alberta Provincial nomination. Read the requirements to get a provincial nomination.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by PanicButton: 7:49am On Dec 20, 2021
GraciousWords:

If you have not landed yet, then the case agent is mistaken IMO......unless IRCC recently changed their policy without updating their website.

Respond with the screenshot below and the IRCC link from FAQ
34...... also write a direct email to your VO with history of all docs you added, evidence of payment, comment from case agent and your rebuttal.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/assessing-electronic-application-on-section-a11-2.html

Thank you very much. I thought so as well because I am yet to land, and my passport is still with accra VO. That said, I have sent a direct email to my VO with all documents and proof of payment. Fingers crossed.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 20, 2021
Lagosboy12:
there are 190k people in the pool too waiting for pnp. Unless your noc and maybe crs scores is high enough for what the province needs. You wont get invited. Its not automatic too. Its based on the above factors and luck sometimes. They may pick a certain noc in the past and not pick again. Go improve your cra scores too

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Allegory(f): 8:29am On Dec 20, 2021
Lagosboy12:
I think you need to read more on the process. A few provinces pick from the pool and ask you to apply while for others you have to express your interest directly to the province. Ontario picks from the pool but your score of 385 is way too low. I think the first thing to do is figure out ways to add about 70-100 more points to your score so you stand a chance of competing with the scores in the pool.

Provinces don't just pick anyone, most have different requirements so you need to go to their sites and read up their requirements. Your NOC, years of experiences, siblings in Canada are some of the things different provinces look out for.

And as someone said, don't select Quebec.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Allegory(f): 8:36am On Dec 20, 2021
Hey guys, I noticed they didn't ask for WES in the place where I'm to upload documents post ITA. Do they not need it. Also I did WES for just my MSc though I mentioned my BSc under education history, do I need to upload my BSc certificate?

Also I lost my old passport and there's a part where I'm supposed to mention trips outside the country, I used my email to get the dates from old flight tickets. Is it a big deal if I miss the dates of entry and exit by a day or two.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Lotusgoddess(f): 8:41am On Dec 20, 2021
PanicButton:
Hi Guys,

While trying to add spouse post AOR, I raised a webform, attached the documents, and made payments. However, a case agent replied back stating that I cant add my spouse since a final decision has been made on my application. He recommended I sponsored her under Family Class, or Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada Class. Please how do I remedy this situation?

I don't think this is right. What's AOR?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Lotusgoddess(f): 8:43am On Dec 20, 2021
PanicButton:

Thank you very much. I thought so as well because I am yet to land, and my passport is still with accra VO. That said, I have sent a direct email to my VO with all documents and proof of payment. Fingers crossed.

You're not post AOR but post PPR naa. He's right, it's spousal sponsorship
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Lotusgoddess(f): 8:50am On Dec 20, 2021
Lagosboy12:

Remove Quebec from the list and go back and select all provinces.
You can apply to Manitoba if you have a relative there and to Saskatchewan if your work experience matches your education. The rest selects from the pool. Try and increase your crs if you want to Ontario. But in all, provinces select based on noc in demand.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 9:08am On Dec 20, 2021
Allegory:
Hey guys, I noticed they didn't ask for WES in the place where I'm to upload documents post ITA. Do they not need it. Also I did WES for just my MSc though I mentioned my BSc under education history, do I need to upload my BSc certificate?

Also I lost my old passport and there's a part where I'm supposed to mention trips outside the country, I used my email to get the dates from old flight tickets. Is it a big deal if I miss the dates of entry and exit by a day or two.

Q1. FAQ 45.....upload ECA, IELTS and MSc degree certificate in Education Placeholder...IMO no need for the BSc since it is not evaluated. https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/page-11.html#docCont

Q2. I don't think a day or 2 difference on trips is a big deal....if you are still worried, perhaps check for old tickets.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 9:15am On Dec 20, 2021
Lagosboy12:
Hello House,
I am new here though but I have been following nairaland for a while, I summitted my EE application , and my CRS score with my wife is 385, I have been expecting nomination emails for over 2 months now and nothing came.
Please can someone please advise if this is normal or I did something wrong,
I am going through the nomination route so I can get additional point to UP my CRS.
I need someone to advise me,
Thanks.

Pls thoroughly digest page 1 especially FAQ 8, you need to research each PNP individually. Pls also increase your CRS maybe by improving IELTS, taking French/TEF or getting an additional degree if you don't have an MSc already.

https://www.nairaland.com/6829885/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled#107239666

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by onegig(m): 9:42am On Dec 20, 2021
Pearlmadeit:

I wrote the exams today. The writing task 2 was quite hard.
Some people believe that the best way to reduce industrial pollution is to tax companies that produce them. Others believe there are more efficient way to reduce industrial pollution
Discuss both sides and give your opinion.

E hard ooo.... last last we go dey ok. I wan go pay for WES. I need to enter the Express entry pool by the end of January, latest.

Sorry to hear that this was a bit hard

But honestly looking at the topic, it is actually a straightforward argumentative essay.
For the first point,

State taxes are sometimes used to curb businesses from doing things in a way and force them to innovate. Give examples of single use plastics and how such taxes have made more businesses to use more bio degradable materials for packaging.

Now go into details of industrial pollution, like sewage issues, air pollution. Give examples and state what increased taxes would do to curb such. Cite examples of Volkswagen and how they were given heavy penalties and how they were forced to recall thousands of cars for cheating on their car emissions tests and how this has affected their brand and sales worldwide.

For the counter, state things like carbon tax or incentive, mention things like ESGs, legislation by government to include criminal purnishments for going against industrial pollution regulations.

Give examples for both.

Then give two paragraphs of sitting on the fence stating you believe a combination of both would work in reducing industrial pollution. cheesy

I think once you map out the topic in your head and lay down the points you need to talk about. It shouldn't be really that hard to flow through and come up with something good.

Best wishes though . I hope the results come out very good for you guys

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by PanicButton: 10:15am On Dec 20, 2021
Lotusgoddess:

I dont understand. Is this information based on facts? Some folks here who have been in the same shoes, were successful in adding their spouse post ppr. Please refer to this which @GraciousWords posted in support of my argument:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/assessing-electronic-application-on-section-a11-2.html

It states and I quote: "Family members can be added to the application at any time during the process, including after the visa is issued, but prior to obtaining permanent resident status. Applicants are instructed to inform IRCC immediately if their family composition has changed (e.g., birth of a child, marriage, divorce)."

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 11:12am On Dec 20, 2021
Lotusgoddess:

the agent is wrong. Alot of people have added spouse after getting ppr. See this https://www.nairaland.com/5471101/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/144#84178143. If you add spouse the ppr gets cancelled , wife added and ppr is reissues to both.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by PanicButton: 11:14am On Dec 20, 2021
ednut1:
the agent is wrong. Alot of people have added spouse after getting ppr. See this https://www.nairaland.com/5471101/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/144#84178143. If you add spouse the ppr gets cancelled , wife added and ppr is reissues to both.

Thanks for the clarification.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Preshyi: 11:36am On Dec 20, 2021
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Kolislankz(f): 11:38am On Dec 20, 2021
Thanks... I tire for that antispam bot
GraciousWords:

For work experience in jobs other than the 3 years you are claiming CRS points and/or eligibility points for. You may leave it out now (pre ITA) and put it in personal history section of your application, after ITA.

More about personal history on page one FAQ 41.

Ps: antispam bot no like your username o!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by tannystacey: 12:13pm On Dec 20, 2021
Lagosboy12:
Hello House,
I am new here though but I have been following nairaland for a while, I summitted my EE application , and my CRS score with my wife is 385, I have been expecting nomination emails for over 2 months now and nothing came.
Please can someone please advise if this is normal or I did something wrong,
I am going through the nomination route so I can get additional point to UP my CRS.
I need someone to advise me,
Thanks.

Lol. 385. Pls go and boost your score and enlighten yourself about pnp. Pple who have been in the pool longer than you with 450 points and above are not even getting pnp nominations.

Every province is unique. Find out what is required and position your profile to match. Its not an automatic invite.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 20, 2021
Please who knows the timeline as to when Qlife uploads Medicals?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by eniola1010(m): 1:37pm On Dec 20, 2021
hello guys. you people are really doing a great job i must confess. i had finish reading the previous thread and now i'm here, very intensifying.

guys please i have a few questions

1. how would someone know his rank? because using the crs tool, rank werent displayed, which kept me wondering, is it when one fills the actual profile that rank will be displayed?

2. after the first ITA has been submitted. what next follows, i have not been seeing info about that in previous threads.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 1:58pm On Dec 20, 2021
etyno:
Pls what is the current fee for biometrics ( family of 6)
I saw $170 on ircc website but I have been unable to confirm it with VFS.
I searched "biometrics fee" here on nairaland and none points to the fee, neither am I getting the information I seek on VFS website or google

Is it that I will pay an equivalent in naira at VFS. cos I don't know. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Biometrics fee for a family is what you saw on the IRCC website and is payable to IRCC when you submit your application after ITA. VFS is not involved in payment. Process for biometrics.... after you book on VFS website is below.

https://www.nairaland.com/6719291/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/330#106641776

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 2:02pm On Dec 20, 2021
eniola1010:
hello guys. you people are really doing a great job i must confess. i had finish reading the previous thread and now i'm here, very intensifying.

guys please i have a few questions

1. how would someone know his rank? because using the crs tool, rank werent displayed, which kept me wondering, is it when one fills the actual profile that rank will be displayed?

2. after the first ITA has been submitted. what next follows, i have not been seeing info about that in previous threads.

You don't need to know your rank just your CRS score.

The whole process is explained in great detail, please commit some time to thoroughly reading through page one, start here: https://www.nairaland.com/6829885/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled#107239674

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Allegory(f): 2:41pm On Dec 20, 2021
GraciousWords:

Q1. FAQ 45.....upload ECA, IELTS and MSc degree certificate in Education Placeholder...IMO no need for the BSc since it is not evaluated. https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/page-11.html#docCont

Q2. I don't think a day or 2 difference on trips is a big deal....if you are still worried, perhaps check for old tickets.
Thank you kiss

Please in the documents to submit, they're requesting work letter for spouse but I didn't claim any points for Canadian work experience for spouse. Do they usually request work letters for Nigerian work experience of someone who's not the primary applicant? Cos in the completeness check documents they wrote

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Teejay13(m): 3:03pm On Dec 20, 2021
onegig:

Sorry to hear that this was a bit hard

But honestly looking at from the topic it is actually a straightforward argumentative essay.
For the first point,

State taxes are sometimes used to curb businesses from doing things in a way and innovate. Give examples of single us plastics and how such taxes have caused businesses to use more bio degradable matrials for packaging.

Now go into details of industrial pollution, like sewage issues, air pollution. Give examples and state what increased taxes would do to curb such. Cite examples of Volkswagen given heavy penalties and having to recall thousands of cars for cheating on their car emissions and how this has affected their brand and sales worldwide.

For the counter, state things like carbon tax or incentive, mention things like ESGs, legislation by government to include criminal purnishments for going against industrial pollution regulations.

Give examples for both.

Then give two paragraphs of sitting on the fence stating you believe a combination of both would work in reducing industrial pollution. cheesy

I think once you map out the topic in your head and lay down the points you need to talk about. Shouldn't be really hard to flow through.

Best wishes though . I hope the results come out very good for you guys

Good Afternoon NL

Please who has materials for past IELTs exams?

Please kindly share with a brother as I am skeptical on the nature of the exam and also planning to apply for one.

Thank you and God bless!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Burtiano32: 3:22pm On Dec 20, 2021
Please how can I apply for PNP with a overall band 6.0 am just confused with the process.please kindly help me out.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 4:01pm On Dec 20, 2021
Allegory:

Thank you kiss

Please in the documents to submit, they're requesting work letter for spouse but I didn't claim any points for Canadian work experience for spouse. Do they usually request work letters for Nigerian work experience of someone who's not the primary applicant? Cos in the completeness check documents they wrote

Go back and check how you responded to the question under spouse work history.....you should not have updated any information there.....all his work info (that is not in Canada) should go in personal history.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Allegory(f): 4:35pm On Dec 20, 2021
GraciousWords:

Go back and check how you responded to the question under spouse work history.....you should not have updated any information there.....all his work info (that is not in Canada) should go in personal history.
Oh I had all his work history there, I'd delete. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by shams040(m): 5:13pm On Dec 20, 2021
Please someone should kindly help me with IELTS General materials

my email is tplshams@gmail.com

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by shams040(m): 5:13pm On Dec 20, 2021
Teejay13:

Good Afternoon NL

Please kindly share with a brother as I am skeptical on the nature of the exam and also planning to apply for one.

Thank you and God bless!

Please someone should kindly help me with IELTS General materials

my email is tplshams@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by studyhub: 5:14pm On Dec 20, 2021
Teejay13:

Good Afternoon NL
Thank you and God bless!
Send msg o81o6 33769o
Comprehensively soft copy pls

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by IvyTutors: 5:36pm On Dec 20, 2021
Good evening,
Results for the BCS exams written in October 2021 are out
You can get your materials for the upcoming exams from Us
Send us a message
Kindly note that registration for the BCS exams ends in January 2022
It is never too early to start preparing.
☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Mauriss: 6:12pm On Dec 20, 2021
toyeebahlim:
Please who knows the timeline as to when Qlife uploads Medicals?
I don't know what's wrong with them. Don't forget to send the e-med paper to IRCC.

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (632) (Reply)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

Viewing this topic: Ayolayemi and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.