Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1052433 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (632) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Lorenza: 7:16pm On Dec 20, 2021
Good evening everyone. Please I need clarity on the below. Thanks.

For anyone who recently added their new born to their application, did you have to fill form IMM 0008 as well? Kindly let me know. Thank you in advance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Preshyi: 7:24pm On Dec 20, 2021
Please are there provinces that nominate lawyers? The NOC is 4112, I am not sure I can find that information online.
Also, I have HR experience the most part of my work experience, should I go for that NOC instead. Although my ECA was in law.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by maak400: 7:58pm On Dec 20, 2021
Please I want to send my credentials to WES for evaluation and I want to put my brother's address there so that they can deliver the official paper report to his house in Canada, is this a good move? Or should I just put my home address in Nigeria and have the paper report delivered to me. The reason for considering my brother's address in Canada is because the courier fee is 25 CAD for delivery to Canada compared to 85 CAD they will charge if the paper report is sent to Nigeria. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by JudiTee: 8:06pm On Dec 20, 2021
Lorenza:
Good evening everyone. Please I need clarity on the below. Thanks.

For anyone who recently added their new born to their application, did you have to fill form IMM 0008 as well? Kindly let me know. Thank you in advance.
Yes and imm 5406. Fill online so the code would be generated, then print and sign as well as spouse.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Lorenza: 8:17pm On Dec 20, 2021
All right. Thanks a lot for your prompt response

JudiTee:

Yes and imm 5406. Fill online so the code would be generated, then print and sign as well as spouse.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Courage19: 8:21pm On Dec 20, 2021
I'm not certain of provinces that nominates lawyers. However, Ontario nominates HR professionals especially if your CRS is within the stipulated range of the draw. Its been with the range of about 458 -467 in recent times. You could go for the HR noc 1121 if your CRS is close to Ontario's draw range for pnp.
Preshyi:
Please are there provinces that nominate lawyers? The NOC is 4112, I am not sure I can find that information online.
Also, I have HR experience the most part of my work experience, should I go for that NOC instead. Although my ECA was in law.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Preshyi: 8:34pm On Dec 20, 2021
Thanks for your response. I have a 476 CRS but since that NOC requires a certification, will my law degree be eligible for HR NOC?
Courage19:
I'm not certain of provinces that nominates lawyers. However, Ontario nominates HR professionals especially if your CRS is within the stipulated range of the draw. Its been with the range of about 458 -467 in recent times. You could go for the HR noc 1121 if your CRS is close to Ontario's draw range for pnp.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Courage19: 8:44pm On Dec 20, 2021
If you read through the details of the noc, the certification isn't compulsory. Its stated that some employers may require it. I got Ontario nomination without a certification, just Masters. But tour CRS is way above the range they'd invited...
Preshyi:
Thanks for your response. I have a 476 CRS but since that NOC requires a certification, will my law degree be eligible for HR NOC?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Courage19: 8:44pm On Dec 20, 2021
If you read through the details of the noc, the certification isn't compulsory. Its stated that some employers may require it. I got Ontario nomination without a certification, just Masters. But your CRS is way above the range they'd invited...
Preshyi:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 8:51pm On Dec 20, 2021
Preshyi:

Pls thoroughly digest page one, especially the section in the screenshot.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Preshyi: 9:00pm On Dec 20, 2021
Thanks, the confusion is that the writeup made reference to FSW. Wanted to make sure its same process.
GraciousWords:

Pls thoroughly go back and digest page one, especially the section in the screenshot.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Preshyi: 9:05pm On Dec 20, 2021
Please is it advisable I apply only to Ontario or all the provinces via my express entry profile?
Sorry for the plenty questions but I guess that's why we are here cheesy.
Courage19:
If you read through the details of the noc, the certification isn't compulsory. Its stated that some employers may require it. I got Ontario nomination without a certification, just Masters. But your CRS is way above the range they'd invited...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 9:10pm On Dec 20, 2021
Preshyi:
Thanks, the confusion is that the writeup made reference to FSW. Wanted to make sure its same process.

FAQ 8. After nomination by a province you'll apply for PR with IRCC under express entry and the NOC criteria for express entry will apply (screenshots from previous post). SINP is the only PNP I know of that asks for work experience and degree to match. Most others just align with IRCC NOC rules.

Devote some time to thoroughly reading page one. And also research each of the PNPs, as they vary.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Preshyi: 9:44pm On Dec 20, 2021
Thanks
GraciousWords:

FAQ 8. After nomination by a province you'll apply for PR with IRCC under express entry and the NOC criteria for express entry will apply (screenshots from previous post). SINP is the only PNP I know of that asks for work experience and degree to match. Most others just align with IRCC NOC rules.

Devote some time to thoroughly reading page one from the beginning. And also research each of the PNPs, as they vary.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 20, 2021
I don’t know why it’s taking them this long. I uploaded the e medical sheet the day I did it. Today is my 30 days deadline. Hopefully before the week runs out. My cousin did at iom on Monday and by Wednesday Medicals passed.

Mauriss:

I don't know what's wrong with them. Don't forget to send the e-med paper to IRCC.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Lotusgoddess(f): 11:12pm On Dec 20, 2021
Please guys, can I go with the photocopy of my passport for medicals inatead of the original copy? I booked with IOM
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Lorenza: 11:25pm On Dec 20, 2021
From my experience, you’ll need the original. That’s what they always ask for at the different stages

Lotusgoddess:
Please guys, can I go with the photocopy of my passport for medicals inatead of the original copy? I booked with IOM

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Mauriss: 6:56am On Dec 21, 2021
toyeebahlim:
I don’t know why it’s taking them this long. I uploaded the e medical sheet the day I did it. Today is my 30 days deadline. Hopefully before the week runs out. My cousin did at iom on Monday and by Wednesday Medicals passed.

Wow, that's fast. I really hope they upload before Thursday oo. Although, I called yesterday and they still repeated that it's the date of test that matter not submission. I pray they submit today.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Lotusgoddess(f): 7:17am On Dec 21, 2021
Lorenza:
From my experience, you’ll need the original. That’s what they always ask for at the different stages

Okay.. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Allegory(f): 7:17am On Dec 21, 2021
Please people that did medicals at IOM, can I pay via my bank app ahead for my appointment tomorrow or must I go to the bank to make the payment? The crowd at banks these days

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Prettiepearlz(f): 7:49am On Dec 21, 2021
maak400:
Please I want to send my credentials to WES for evaluation and I want to put my brother's address there so that they can deliver the official paper report to his house in Canada, is this a good move? Or should I just put my home address in Nigeria and have the paper report delivered to me. The reason for considering my brother's address in Canada is because the courier fee is 25 CAD for delivery to Canada compared to 85 CAD they will charge if the paper report is sent to Nigeria. Thanks.
It's because you selected the expensive courier. Kindly select the standard one. They charge $10 or thereabout.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Andyosifo(m): 9:00am On Dec 21, 2021
You can. I used my brother's address in Canada when I evaluated mine

maak400:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 21, 2021
I just logged in now and see what I’ve. I’ve called again, same story. I don’t even know again. Elders in the house is it worth worrying over? I already uploaded my medical sheet
Mauriss:

Wow, that's fast. I really hope they upload before Thursday oo. Although, I called yesterday and they still repeated that it's the date of test that matter not submission. I pray they submit today.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by lanregal: 10:22am On Dec 21, 2021
I will advise you to go there yourself.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Allegory(f): 10:38am On Dec 21, 2021
Allegory:
Please people that did medicals at IOM, can I pay via my bank app ahead for my appointment tomorrow or must I go to the bank to make the payment? The crowd at banks these days
Anybody?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by maak400: 11:13am On Dec 21, 2021
Thanks a lot sir
Andyosifo:
You can. I used my brother's address in Canada when I evaluated mine

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by maak400: 11:15am On Dec 21, 2021
The Nigerian postal service is not reliable, I don't want the report to go missing in transit, that's why I didn't go for the standard $10 option. Thanks for your reply though.
Prettiepearlz:

It's because you selected the expensive courier. Kindly select the standard one. They charge $10 or thereabout.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 21, 2021
maak400:
The Nigerian postal service is not reliable, I don't want the report to go missing in transit, that's why I didn't go for the standard $10 option. Thanks for your reply though.
all you need is the soft copy from wes website. Never got my hard copy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by maak400: 11:27am On Dec 21, 2021
Alright thanks sir
adeakin:
all you need is the soft copy from wes website. Never got my hard copy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by onyexx: 1:22pm On Dec 21, 2021
Allegory:

Anybody?

Pay with your bank app, print out the proof of payment and take it along with you. No need to go to the bank

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by onyexx: 1:25pm On Dec 21, 2021
toyeebahlim:
I just logged in now and see what I’ve. I’ve called again, same story. I don’t even know again. Elders in the house is it worth worrying over? I already uploaded my medical sheet

Send the e-Med sheet (the one that shows all the tests as completed) to ldnppmd@international.gc.ca And ircc.cio-brcd.ircc@cic.gc.ca

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by MrPein: 1:27pm On Dec 21, 2021
Allegory:

Anybody?

Transfer through your bank app is also accepted.
Print out the online receipt and go with it on the day of your appointment.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (632) (Reply)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

Viewing this topic: Zinny91 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.