Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (422) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1049205 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) ... (631) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by tannystacey: 7:21am On Mar 24, 2023
spongeisback:
Hello everyone, please I can’t sign in to the IRCC website. I am stuck in an endless loop. When I sign in with my GCKEY I still get sent to the homepage. I’ve deleted my browser cookies severally. please how can I fix this?

Give it some time.. The portal will have high visits now because of the recent draw and a lot of pple are having the same issue. Try to also use a different browser if possible.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by spongeisback: 7:25am On Mar 24, 2023
tannystacey:

Give it some time.. The portal will have high visits now because of the recent draw and a lot of pple are having the same issue. Try to also use a different browser if possible.

Thanks for your reply, I’ve been trying since yesterday I even downloaded a new browser.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 7:34am On Mar 24, 2023
spongeisback:

Thanks for your reply, I’ve been trying since yesterday I even downloaded a new browser.
Use a VPN, works for me.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Fenix: 7:41am On Mar 24, 2023
Prettiepearlz:

Did you remember to transmit? If yes, give it time, it would regularize itself. Sometimes their website can be very frustrating.

Yes thank you. I transmitted. The annoying thing about the website (or maybe I don't know how it works) is that you cannot view your entry after you submitted.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Bukky562(f): 8:11am On Mar 24, 2023
Good Morning, Please can i submit my Student transcript to Saskatchewan since UNILAG doesn't issue official copies to us. It is urgent please.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by jasperonyx: 8:13am On Mar 24, 2023
Qwertyuser:
Ohhh yeahhhh ITA Finally…God is goooooood..wishing everyone ITA INJ. Amen
congratulations, no easy

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Maria96: 8:53am On Mar 24, 2023
Femi005:
cans you please explain. I don’t understand this statement at all. Thank you sir
You need to evaluate your BSC and diploma to get two or more degrees.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Qwertyuser: 9:14am On Mar 24, 2023
Qwertyuser:
Please help house, just got ITA. Who knows how I can get PCC in Abuja. Please help with info

Abeg help ooooooooo
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Oliviaxx2: 9:48am On Mar 24, 2023
Abercrome:

Thank you for the encouragement. Yes, I'll still have 10 weeks before my due date by the time I land. I gave birth to my first in the middle of the lockdown with no possibility of family traveling to Lagos to help so my husband and I are accustomed to caring for a newborn on our own. We’ll just have to do it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyWKiDQXH_4
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Oliviaxx2: 9:50am On Mar 24, 2023
Abercrome:

Thank you for the encouragement. Yes, I'll still have 10 weeks before my due date by the time I land. I gave birth to my first in the middle of the lockdown with no possibility of family traveling to Lagos to help so my husband and I are accustomed to caring for a newborn on our own. We’ll just have to do it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmUXH3iEkEo

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Jenykech: 10:04am On Mar 24, 2023
The result needed for a significant improvement in your CRS score is at least L,R, S,W - 8,8,7,7. So you need to have atleast an 8 in listening. You can use the online CRS score checker on the IRCC website to know what your new score is meant to be with your current IELTS result
Fenix:
Hello house,

Please I have a question. I took the IELTS again...LRSW- 8.5, 7, 7.5, 7. The first time I took the IELTS I got a 6.5 in Listening and 7.5 in the others. My understanding was an improved listening score should improve my CRS points but no change at all when I updated my scores on the application portal there was no change in my CRS score.

Please any advice?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aurorae1: 10:48am On Mar 24, 2023
cutebear:
Thank you! I'm glad to have inspired others to try TCF. Your good news is coming too cheesy

An AMEN to that! Thank you!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Haiddi: 10:52am On Mar 24, 2023
spongeisback:

What worked for me was switching data network from mtn to glo.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Lorde2000000: 1:28pm On Mar 24, 2023
Hello guys, I have been in the pool with a score of 487, however, I didn’t get an ITA following the surprise draw that was done yesterday. Should I be worried?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by newmum: 2:09pm On Mar 24, 2023
Same with me. Been in the pool with score of 488. I am yet to get any ITA. Do you know anyone who has got ITA after the surprise draw?

Lorde2000000:
Hello guys, I have been in the pool with a score of 487, however, I didn’t get an ITA following the surprise draw that was done yesterday. Should I be worried?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Prettiepearlz(f): 2:13pm On Mar 24, 2023
Fenix:

Yes thank you. I transmitted. The annoying thing about the website (or maybe I don't know how it works) is that you cannot view your entry after you submitted.
You can view it, maybe you don’t know how it works.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Prettiepearlz(f): 2:16pm On Mar 24, 2023
newmum:
Same with me. Been in the pool with score of 488. I am yet to get any ITA. Do you know anyone who has got ITA after the surprise draw?

A friend on 488 is yet to get, while a friend on 486 has gotten. It drops in batches, so give it time, you will get it.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Tintin933: 2:22pm On Mar 24, 2023
Hello Family,
The last Ontario Tech draw had cut off at 479. My current crs is 475 please do you think it can come down for me to get a chance?
with Express Entry i have lost hope at 475

please i need ideas

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Lorde2000000: 2:43pm On Mar 24, 2023
Prettiepearlz:

A friend on 488 is yet to get, while a friend on 486 has gotten. It drops in batches, so give it time, you will get it.
Thanks a lot.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Lorde2000000: 2:44pm On Mar 24, 2023
[quote author=newmum post=122027938]Same with me. Been in the pool with score of 488. I am yet to get any ITA. Do you know anyone who has got ITA after the surprise draw?

Yes a few people I know have gotten already.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by newmum: 3:15pm On Mar 24, 2023
ooh.. Thank you for letting me know. this gives some form of assurance then.

Prettiepearlz:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by adebee16: 3:34pm On Mar 24, 2023
Hi everyone, please I’d like to know the best way to get PCC (Police Character Certificate) from Alagbon these days. It was 5k the last time I had to do it. Haha! I will really appreciate cost, contact person if necessary, and any other tips to get it smoothly. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by jasperonyx: 3:49pm On Mar 24, 2023
Tintin933:
Hello Family,
The last Ontario Tech draw had cut off at 479. My current crs is 475 please do you think it can come down for me to get a chance?

please i need ideas
this is funny, people still in 300 plus nko.
Well, anything can happen,we cants guess,look at the last draw, so be hopeful.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 4:18pm On Mar 24, 2023
Tintin933:
Hello Family,

please i need ideas
If you have lost hope, what are you hoping to hear?

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by braine(m): 4:31pm On Mar 24, 2023
adebee16:
Hi everyone, please I’d like to know the best way to get PCC (Police Character Certificate) from Alagbon these days. It was 5k the last time I had to do it. Haha! I will really appreciate cost, contact person if necessary, and any other tips to get it smoothly. Thank you.

I read it's about 40k now.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by dabyem: 4:37pm On Mar 24, 2023
newmum:
ooh.. Thank you for letting me know. this gives some form of assurance then.

I'm also yet to get ITA. my score is 487
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Plannie22: 4:48pm On Mar 24, 2023
Good afternoon, please I wanted to know the average time it takes to get passport request from IRCC after submitting all the documents stated in the ITA. I would appreciate your response so I can plan my mind properly.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Abercrome: 5:03pm On Mar 24, 2023
adebee16:

I did mine in December 2022 and it was 45k. I got the contact from this thread. He doesn’t accept transfer (though that may have changed). He’ll call a POS agent to help you with the raw cash. His name is ASP Moshood but sadly, I have deleted his number. You can use Inspector Moshood as a keyword to search the thread. PS: remember to go with your passport photograph.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by adebee16: 6:26pm On Mar 24, 2023
Thank you so much!

Abercrome:

I did mine in December 2022 and it was 45k. I got the contact from this thread. He doesn’t accept transfer (though that may have changed). He’ll call a POS agent to help you with the raw cash. His name is ASP Moshood but sadly, I have deleted his number. You can use Inspector Moshood as a keyword to search the thread. PS: remember to go with your passport photograph.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by seunpinky(m): 8:03pm On Mar 24, 2023
adebee16:
Inspector Moshood
45k cash, You will be charged 2k extra if you use transfer.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 8:06pm On Mar 24, 2023
Plannie22:
Good afternoon, please I wanted to know the average time it takes to get passport request from IRCC after submitting all the documents stated in the ITA. I would appreciate your response so I can plan my mind properly.
between 1 month to 2 years. 😬

(1) (2) (3) ... (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) ... (631) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

Viewing this topic: EepCrood, modash(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.