Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (419) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1057847 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) ... (633) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Gsilk(f): 8:02am On Mar 22, 2023
cutebear:
Transcript & Certificate.

Hello @cutebear,
I’d like to ask a question- concerning your TCF prep.
Could you please send me a blank email to:

Thank you!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Nnennaokorie: 9:40am On Mar 22, 2023
Please friends i need help!
My father started depositing money into my account since 2020 because of my plans of studying in Canada, he usually deposit 209,000 monthly since 2020 till date, and I also have a job and I earn 150,000 monthly, and all this money is entering into my salary account. And I have enough money in that account to sponsor my self. Now the question is, do I have to prove that my father gifted me money and between my bank statements and my father’s bank statements which one of them should I present to the visa officer.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by bekayy: 12:28pm On Mar 22, 2023
Hi Friend,

I believe a gift deed is sufficient. Check page 1 for a sample. God bless your daddy. More grace always.

Nnennaokorie:
My father started depositing money into my account since 2020 because of my plans of studying in Canada, he usually deposit 209,000 monthly since 2020 till date, and I also have a job and I earn 150,000 monthly, and all this money is entering into my salary account. And I have enough money in that account to sponsor my self. Now the question is, do I have to prove that my father gifted me money and between my bank statements and my father’s bank statements which one of them should I present to the visa officer.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by cutebear: 12:53pm On Mar 22, 2023
It has to be WES Canada. They won't accept the USA evaluation.
Portlouis:

I have had my documents sent to Wes USA for evaluation already.
Will I have to ask my school to resend to Wes Canada? Or can I simply switch to Canada evaluation?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by cutebear: 12:58pm On Mar 22, 2023
PPR/COPR ALERT!!! grin (Sorry I'm a bit late)

Timeline below:
Decided that Nigeria was not for me: May 2019
*1st IELTS: August 2019 (I got good scores but didn’t have Masters/extra certificate, so my CRS score was 432 I was hoping to get PNP, but I never got a nomination)
*CRS Score from year 2019 to 2021 = 432
*TCF French exam written: May 2021
*TCF French exam passed: June 2021
*New CRS Score in June 2021 = 500
*1st IELTS expired in August 2021, so I rewrote it in July 2021
*2nd IELTS passed July 2021 (with higher scores than last time)
*New CRS Score in 2021 = 506
*September 2022: Moved to the UK for Masters. Original plan was to do the Msc in Canada after becoming a PR but 1 year Master’s compared to 2 years in Canada is better for me.
*ITA received: 28th September 2022
*Medicals done in London: November 2022
*Submission & AOR: 25th November 2022
*Biometrics in London: 22nd December 2022
*PPR letter received: March 1st 2023
*Passport received by London VFS: March 7th
*Passport/COPR received: March 15th

Extra Notes: I am single and in my late 20s, so I never had issues with losing marks since 2019 when I started the journey.

It’s funny how whenever I tell people my CRS score they think that I was lucky to have had a high score but they forget that I was in the pool for 3 whole years before getting ITA. My EE profile expired 3 times.

This journey is not for the faint-hearted but by the Grace of God, with your hard work and resilience. You will also give your testimony too!!! cheesy

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Amhighlyblessed: 1:33pm On Mar 22, 2023
Requesting for Gcms notes or CBSA notes, does it have any negative effect on the application? And Which of them is better and faster.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by thawill: 1:35pm On Mar 22, 2023
cutebear:

Timeline below:
*1st IELTS: August 2019 (I got good scores but didn’t have Masters/extra certificate, so my CRS score was 432 I was hoping to get PNP, but I never got a nomination)
This journey is not for the faint-hearted but by the Grace of God, with your hard work and resilience. You will also give your testimony too!!! cheesy

congrats, how long did it take for u to learn & write french?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Zeewirld: 2:37pm On Mar 22, 2023
cutebear:

Timeline below:
*September 2022: Moved to the UK for Masters. Original plan was to do the Msc in Canada after becoming a PR but 1 year Master’s compared to 2 years in Canada is better for me.

Extra Notes: I am single and in my late 20s, so I never had issues with losing marks since 2019 when I started the journey.

It’s funny how whenever I tell people my CRS score they think that I was lucky to have had a high score but they forget that I was in the pool for 3 whole years before getting ITA. My EE profile expired 3 times.

... Congratulations dear...Is it PNP or FSW

May God grant you all your heart desires.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 3:01pm On Mar 22, 2023
Zeewirld:
... Congratulations dear...Is it PNP or FSW

May God grant you all your heart desires.
in the first and second bullet point. What you are asking is there na 😀

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 3:03pm On Mar 22, 2023
Nnennaokorie:
the money is not a lump sum. So you dont need any evidence. Just state it was gift deed in a letter of explanation.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by canadagal24: 3:07pm On Mar 22, 2023
Amhighlyblessed:
Requesting for Gcms notes or CBSA notes, does it have any negative effect on the application? And Which of them is better and faster.

None at all, in my experience i saw movement on my file after i requested GCMS notes. I requested 3times, first two times i got ADR afterwards and the last time, i got my ppr. also Gcms is better.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Antyxx: 3:35pm On Mar 22, 2023
Hi

If Nigerian passport is about to expire and one needs to send passport to visa office for stamping, is it advisable to send the passport or risk renewing the passport
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by cutebear: 3:46pm On Mar 22, 2023
Okay, I'll send now
Gsilk:

Hello @cutebear,
I’d like to ask a question- concerning your TCF prep.
Could you pleaseeeeee send me a blank email to:
Chattyontheweb @ gmail,com ?
Thank you!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 22, 2023
cutebear:
It has to be WES Canada. They won't accept the USA evaluation.
thank you bro..

for ielts, is it academic or general? abi anyone can go?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Maria96: 4:29pm On Mar 22, 2023
Portlouis:

thank you bro..

for ielts, is it academic or general? abi anyone can go?
you have been advised to start from page 1. The applicable IELTS is stated there. It appears you have not checked your scores or even read about the process to see if you even qualify. Funny

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aestake: 4:48pm On Mar 22, 2023
Maria96:
you have been advised to start from page 1. The applicable IELTS is stated there. It appears you have not checked your scores or even read about the process to see if you even qualify. Funny
grin His supporters will soon come for you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Awesomemama: 4:51pm On Mar 22, 2023
Congratulations cutebear, it's been a long time coming
Looking at your timeline ITA came about a year after passing TCF and your second IETLS. Is there a particular reason why? Or was the score at time too high?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aestake: 4:53pm On Mar 22, 2023
Awesomemama:
Looking at your timeline ITA came about a year after passing TCF and your second IETLS. Is there a particular reason why? Or was the score at time too high?
If no draws, no ITA.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by naijainstinct: 5:15pm On Mar 22, 2023
cutebear:

Congratulations cutebear. Your determination is noteworthy. All the best ahead.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by cutebear: 5:38pm On Mar 22, 2023
I wrote 2nd IELTS because the first one expired after 2 years of waiting in the pool. There were no FSW draws so that's why I didn't get ITA.
Awesomemama:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Abercrome: 7:19pm On Mar 22, 2023
Antyxx:
Hi

If Nigerian passport is about to expire and one needs to send passport to visa office for stamping, is it advisable to send the passport or risk renewing the passport

I was in your shoes. The RFV email expressly states that your passport should have a minimum validity of 6 months for you to submit it for PR visa and COPR. What I did was to renew and I paid through the nose for express and even traveled to Abuja. It took a total of 4 days and then I submitted both old and new passport (used a rubber band to join them).

If you go through this thread, you’d see some people have dropped passport plugs that process within a day (Yola and places in the North). If you have fears that your renewal will take a while, just use the web form link in your RFV email to ask for a longer time to allow for passport renewal.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Abercrome: 7:21pm On Mar 22, 2023
cutebear:

Congratulations cutebear!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Debbieeeeeee: 7:43pm On Mar 22, 2023
Congratulations Cutebear

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Femi005(m): 8:03pm On Mar 22, 2023
Hello everyone please I need some clarifications. I have a first degree and a postgraduate degree. Which of them will I need to access by WES.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ClassicJohn(m): 8:36pm On Mar 22, 2023
cutebear:

Hello.....congratulations!

Please, can I reach out regarding TCF?
If yes, is the email messaging option on your profile ideal?

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aurorae1: 9:03pm On Mar 22, 2023
cutebear:

Timeline below:

Felicitations Cutebear! It gladdens the heart to see a french aided temoignage(no accents, the ban bo.t isn't merciful at all).

It was your post on the TEF thread that convinced me to turn my eyes toward TCF.
I'm glad it all worked out.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aestake: 9:47pm On Mar 22, 2023
cutebear:
I wrote 2nd IELTS because the first one expired after 2 years of waiting in the pool. There were no FSW draws so that's why I didn't get ITA.
felicitations !

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 10:00pm On Mar 22, 2023
This thread is staying too long on 419.. lol
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Zeewirld: 10:29pm On Mar 22, 2023
ednut1:
in the first and second bullet point. What you are asking is there na 😀
...Our leader, being a while o... Trust you are doing well...The excitement no make me see am before now oooooooo..

Continue to glow
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by cutebear: 10:42pm On Mar 22, 2023
Yes, happy to help as much as I can.
ClassicJohn:

Hello.....congratulations!

Please, can I reach out regarding TCF?
If yes, is the email messaging option on your profile ideal?

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by cutebear: 10:43pm On Mar 22, 2023
Your highest degree (post-graduate)
Femi005:
Hello everyone please I need some clarifications. I have a first degree and a postgraduate degree. Which of them will I need to access by WES.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by cutebear: 10:44pm On Mar 22, 2023
Thank you! I'm glad to have inspired others to try TCF. Your good news is coming too cheesy
aurorae1:

Felicitations Cutebear! It gladdens the heart to see a french aided temoignage(no accents, the ban bo.t isn't merciful at all).

It was your post on the TEF thread that convinced me to turn my eyes toward TCF.
I'm glad it all worked out.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) ... (633) (Reply)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

Viewing this topic: LadyIE and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.