Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (427) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1065327 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by leopardinatree: 2:19pm On Mar 29, 2023
Tvickie:
Hello everyone. I have submitted my application and awaiting a response from IRCc. However I have some concerns about my Canadian work experience so I was wondering what happens if the 35 points I claimed for it was deducted by the VO, will I still be eligible as my total score is still above the draw cut off that day. I’ve attached pictures to provide more clarity. 489 was the cut off

Why should it be deducted is the question. You are giving us half-baked information. Perhaps you could explain a little more so we could be more helpful…but at face value I’m thinking 496 is still above 489 so you are safe so long as you steer clear of misrepresentation.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profemmalex(m): 3:09pm On Mar 29, 2023
What can an applicant do when their bank refuses to issue a Reference Letter because the account is not up to 6months?

Anyone, please help. All suggestions are welcome. The applicant is using a Gift Deed.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by deejay102: 3:53pm On Mar 29, 2023
Bank reference letter is not a requirement. It is just trying to do too much. Your statements plus a very detailed letter of explanation for any questions that may arise from the VO around the statement is all you need. They will verify even if the CBN governor give you reference letter.

Profemmalex:
What can an applicant do when their bank refuses to issue a Reference Letter because the account is not up to 6months?

Anyone, please help. All suggestions are welcome. The applicant is using a Gift Deed.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Cannytravels: 4:12pm On Mar 29, 2023
Good afternoon all, Please if a spouse ielts expires, does it make the main applicants profile ineligible?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 4:25pm On Mar 29, 2023
deejay102:
Bank reference letter is not a requirement. It is just trying to do too much. Your statements plus a very detailed letter of explanation for any questions that may arise from the VO around the statement is all you need. They will verify even if the CBN governor give you reference letter.

its a requirement. If you can’t provide then you provide alternatives like you stated. Doesn’t mean it’s not a requirement o.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by deejay102: 4:40pm On Mar 29, 2023
Thank you for the correction and rightly, theres always an alternative should one be impossible.

But looking at this critically, isn't this just saying provide a "Statement of account" basically and not a "reference letter"?

All information in the list will reflect in an official (Hardcopy)bank statement wouldn't it?

ednut1:
its a requirement. If you can’t provide then you provide alternatives like you stated. Doesn’t mean it’s not a requirement o.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Tvickie(f): 4:58pm On Mar 29, 2023
Lol no it’s not misrepresentation. My job was a position created for covid so the job title wasn’t there but I was able to fit it into something similar and I got a legit letter from my employer. I was just trying to think of a worse case scenario that’s all. Thank you tho
leopardinatree:

Why should it be deducted is the question. You are giving us half-baked information. Perhaps you could explain a little more so we could be more helpful…but at face value I’m thinking 496 is still above 489 so you are safe so long as you steer clear of misrepresentation.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by dabyem: 6:00pm On Mar 29, 2023
Hello NL,

Is it okay if I print my bank statement a week before submission?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by leopardinatree: 6:12pm On Mar 29, 2023
Tvickie:
Lol no it’s not misrepresentation. My job was a position created for covid so the job title wasn’t there but I was able to fit it into something similar and I got a legit letter from my employer. I was just trying to think of a worse case scenario that’s all. Thank you tho

Super! Congrats! No worst case scenario here. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 6:39pm On Mar 29, 2023
deejay102:
Thank you for the correction and rightly, theres always an alternative should one be impossible.

But looking at this critically, isn't this just saying provide a "Statement of account" basically and not a "reference letter"?

All information in the list will reflect in an official (Hardcopy)bank statement wouldn't it?

bank statement is not a letter or is it

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by deejay102: 6:44pm On Mar 29, 2023
Maybe, maybe not cheesy grin cheesy
ednut1:
bank statement is not a letter or is it
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by deejay102: 6:46pm On Mar 29, 2023
You can print a day to submission if you like. History and balances is what they will be interested in not date of print.

Good luck
dabyem:
Hello NL,

Is it okay if I print my bank statement a week before submission?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Pumpyjay: 7:23pm On Mar 29, 2023
Draw just happened .7000 ITAs .CRS- 481

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Timmypaul: 7:28pm On Mar 29, 2023
Pumpyjay:
Draw just happened .7000 ITAs .CRS- 480

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by braine(m): 7:33pm On Mar 29, 2023
IRCC dey vex. This is massive!

Those of us at 482 should be expecting ITA. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Qwertyuser: 7:44pm On Mar 29, 2023
TwinHeart:

Just realized that I didn’t submit the profile correctly after updating the NOC in November. I goofed. sad

Congratulations!!!!! Hope you submitted correctly this time
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Piekna3: 8:06pm On Mar 29, 2023
Tie breaking rule sha cry

God abeg o
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Rhemidam: 8:08pm On Mar 29, 2023
At the current rate of draw frequency and drop in CRS scores what's the hope for someone with CRS 454?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Breezy90(m): 8:14pm On Mar 29, 2023
They should be able to clear the 470s before they implement bill-c19. We have just 21k within that score ranges.God abeg, let me testify here too

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Timmypaul: 8:22pm On Mar 29, 2023
Breezy90:
They should be able to clear the 470s before they implement bill-c19. We have just 21k within that score ranges.God abeg, let me testify here too
you will. God way do my own today will do yours. I was in your shoes few months back, but I’m smiling today.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by DOMINO001: 8:41pm On Mar 29, 2023
Good evening guys. Please I want to know if medical 1 year internship can be used as work experience, and also nysc work?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Breezy90(m): 8:55pm On Mar 29, 2023
Timmypaul:
you will. God way do my own today will do yours. I was in your shoes few months back, but I’m smiling today.
Thanks baba make I use this one hold body.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Abercrome: 8:58pm On Mar 29, 2023
deejay102:

This is not true. Bank reference letter is the main requirement as per the IRCC guidelines. The 6 month statement is actually a Nigerian workaround but not a requirement. I didn’t include any bank statement in my application.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Abercrome: 9:04pm On Mar 29, 2023
Congratulations to all those who got ITA today! Ire a kari

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 9:10pm On Mar 29, 2023
DOMINO001:
Good evening guys. Please I want to know if medical 1 year internship can be used as work experience, and also nysc work?
Yes, if it was paid
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by TwinHeart: 9:17pm On Mar 29, 2023
Thank you! Waiting for the ITA *fingers crossed*
Qwertyuser:

Congratulations!!!!! Hope you submitted correctly this time
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Timmypaul: 9:25pm On Mar 29, 2023
TwinHeart:
Thank you! Waiting for the ITA *fingers crossed*
Same here I never see anything ooooooooo.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ifehanmi: 9:40pm On Mar 29, 2023
Timmypaul:
Same here I never see anything ooooooooo.

Me neither
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Gaijin2018(m): 9:54pm On Mar 29, 2023
Good evening everyone. Would appreciate if someone could answer this. Thanks in advance.
Gaijin2018:
Hello house. Anyone here recently used the Pay4me app to pay for WES? Are they reliable?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Jenykech: 10:01pm On Mar 29, 2023
It is a requirement
deejay102:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ganie(m): 10:33pm On Mar 29, 2023
Does someone who have the chance of provincial nomination say Manitoba still need to apply for EE draw or just apply to the province directly?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by deejay102: 10:39pm On Mar 29, 2023
Okay.. Please get your bank letter then oo..

(1) (2) (3) ... (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) ... (635) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8

Viewing this topic: olig(m), aworhmabel, modash(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.