Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (429) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1046291 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) ... (630) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Tgain: 4:11pm On Mar 30, 2023
ednut1:
in one simulation you are single. In the other you are married. If you change the first simulation to married without her ielts. You would see the difference.
Huge difference. Without her IELTS it brings the score to 458. Me alone 475. With her IELTS 476(1 point). Aside increasing the finances, Please which other section do I need to update? Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Acquiredollars(m): 4:48pm On Mar 30, 2023
Tgain:

My IELTS
LR W S = 8 9 7 8.5
Her IELTS
L R W S = 8 8 6.5 8.5

After simulating with the CRS calculator
Total score without her IELTS = 475.
Total score with her IELTS = 476

Please can we talk on phone?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Abercrome: 5:07pm On Mar 30, 2023
Tgain:
With a point of 7 in writing. It only adds up to 478. Is it advisable to include her for 1 point or just wait out the 475. Aside increasing the finances(amount we intend to bring to Canada), what other part of the application do I need to modify? Thank you

On the issue of funds, your POF requirement doesn’t change regardless of whether she’s included as accompanying or not. As long as you disclose you’re married, your proof of funds will reflect that. Since there’s no incremental financial impact, I’d say include her because a single point can be the difference between an ITA and “had I known” especially if IRCC goes on pause again. She has already written it and it won’t hurt to include her scores.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by bekayy: 5:14pm On Mar 30, 2023
You too rest in the name of GOD. After saying that bank letter isn’t a requirement like say IRCC no put am for their website.

deejay102:
It is not wrong. Let’s say I gave an alternative since the person I responded to initially said "their bank refuses them letter". So does that mean theres no other way?? I have sponsored someone on EE that did not submit the "bank letter" and is in Canada as we speak so calm down ..

I have said get it if you can, otherwise, there is always an alternative. Rest abeg!

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by blackfm: 5:54pm On Mar 30, 2023
Is there a group for those who have gotten ita please?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Debbieeeeeee: 6:09pm On Mar 30, 2023
deejay102:
It is not wrong. Lets say I gave an alternative since the person I responded to initially said "their bank refuses them letter". So does that mean theres no other way?? I have sponsored someone on EE that did not submit the "bank letter" and is in Canada as we speak so calm down ..

I have said get it if you can, otherwise, there is always an alternative. Rest abeg!

If you read the IRCC website the requirement is the letter but due to inability of some people being unable to get the letter in the exact format IRCC wants then they resort to using bank statements as an alternative or backup. The letter is what is required and not bank statement, if you can get the letter in the required format then you don’t need a bank statement.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by olig(m): 7:15pm On Mar 30, 2023
Good evening all,

Please, it was written at the top of my wife's ECA (from WES) that "The names on one or more of the academic credentials submitted for evaluation differ from the name indicated above".

I just want to be double-sure, and I have 2 questions:

(i) I Hope that the "mismatch" in the surnames does not matter for a married woman. Since she has done change of name due to marriage (surname).

(ii) She used a middle name (A) in her ATA and ICAN certificates and used a different middle name (B) in her B.Sc. certificate. The middle name in her B.Sc. is preferred and the same in all other documents (including her passport). She has already done a change of name (the middle name); an affidavit and newspaper publication to that effect has been done and ICAN has been notified and accepted, but new certificate/credentials can not be issued. Will this constitute a problem at any point? Since she needs the ATA to claim two or more certificates.

Thank you for your time and response to this

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by zeb04(f): 7:24pm On Mar 30, 2023
Guys, I got my LMIA approved on the 22nd of march however, I am still waiting for my CAQ to be approved ( from Quebec immigration) i am having so much fear because it has been over a month I applied. I am so worried.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Chriswazo(m): 8:48pm On Mar 30, 2023
blackfm:
Is there a group for those who have gotten ita please?

U have ITA now, all of una wan run to WhatsApp and telegram group.
Mtcheew,

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 8:53pm On Mar 30, 2023
Chriswazo:

Mtcheew,
That’s life

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aestake: 8:55pm On Mar 30, 2023
Chriswazo:

Mtcheew,
grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Tgain: 9:30pm On Mar 30, 2023
Abercrome:

On the issue of funds, your POF requirement doesn’t change regardless of whether she’s included as accompanying or not. As long as you disclose you’re married, your proof of funds will reflect that. Since there’s no incremental financial impact, I’d say include her because a single point can be the difference between an ITA and “had I known” especially if IRCC goes on pause again. She has already written it and it won’t hurt to include her scores.
Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by fortunes01: 12:22pm On Mar 31, 2023
[quote author=Bukky562 post=122166319]Good morning , Saskatchewan invited me to apply. Please my first employer used to pay me in cash and never remitted tax, how do I get a tax clearance letter from LIRS?

I don't mind paying for the past years.

Please if you have a contact there

Big Congratulations on your ITA to Sask. Please what was your score as I am currently with 62 points and I applied to Sask some months ago. Hoping to hear from you. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by JUANITAs30: 3:03pm On Mar 31, 2023
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Kbrule: 3:05pm On Mar 31, 2023
I've been trying to login to my EE account, but I always get logged out automatically.
It's been going on for a while now. Should I just create a new account?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by braine(m): 3:45pm On Mar 31, 2023
Kbrule:
I've been trying to login to my EE account, but I always get logged out automatically.
It's been going on for a while now. Should I just create a new account?

You are most likely using MTN. Try using another network and Edge browser.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by dipset01: 7:31pm On Mar 31, 2023
Did my submission since 12 march, my status has not changed, how long will it take for one to know he passed medicals and also when will one be called for biometric capture

Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
We do not need additional documents.
InterviewHelp - Interview
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by dipset01: 8:46pm On Mar 31, 2023
no one seems to respond, guy why now, make una advise
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Kbrule: 9:11pm On Mar 31, 2023
braine:

You are most likely using MTN. Try using another network and Edge browser.
Thanks.
I'll try it this night with my Glo line
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Crafts(m): 9:15pm On Mar 31, 2023
Please how much is the official exchange rate for Canadian dollar to a naira? How much is 13310 Canadian dollar in naira. Please someone help
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by dipset01: 9:28pm On Mar 31, 2023
use oanda

N4,515,604

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by dipset01: 9:31pm On Mar 31, 2023
dipset01:
Did my submission since 12 march, my status has not changed, how long will it take for one to know he passed medicals and also when will one be called for biometric capture

Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
We do not need additional documents.
InterviewHelp - Interview
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Why is no one responding the waiting is really getting to me, I would expect my medical result will have change nw
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Crafts(m): 9:32pm On Mar 31, 2023
Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 9:49pm On Mar 31, 2023
dipset01:

Why is no one responding the waiting is really getting to me, I would expect my medical result will have change nw
nothing strange here. Just chill and continue with your current job/life .

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 9:51pm On Mar 31, 2023
dipset01:

Oga keep your panic to yourself, no one works with IRCC here! All you can do is wait, if you allow it get to you, it is all your fault. Check on IRCC site for processing time for PR, you are way way within that time please!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by dipset01: 10:01pm On Mar 31, 2023
ednut1:
nothing strange here. Just chill and continue with your current job/life .

yes i knw but on average hw long?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Ohmeeni: 10:01pm On Mar 31, 2023
Please is any one having issues updating his/her information on the IRCC site. It keeps logging me out or saying invalid session
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by dipset01: 10:03pm On Mar 31, 2023
Ohmeeni:
Please is any one having issues updating his/her information on the IRCC site. It keeps logging me out or saying invalid session

refresh multiple times you shd be okay
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Abercrome: 10:57pm On Mar 31, 2023
dipset01:

No one can say really. In my case, I got biometric request for my husband two weeks after AOR. It all boils down to the efficiency of the officer in charge of your file. Try not to think of it too much although I know it’s easier said than done. You can get biometrics on time and then radio silence for months and you can get biometric in what seems like a long time and then everything becomes sharp sharp from thereafter. No one can accurately predict. Give it another 3 weeks before overthinking it. You can also look for WhatsApp group of people who submitted in March so that you can be comforted that your timeline is totally within range.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by JUANITAs30: 11:06pm On Mar 31, 2023
Abercrome:

No one can say really. In my case, I got biometric request for my husband two weeks after AOR. It all boils down to the efficiency of the officer in charge of your file. Try not to think of it too much although I know it’s easier said than done. You can get biometrics on time and then radio silence for months and you can get biometric in what seems like a long time and then everything becomes sharp sharp from thereafter. No one can accurately predict. Give it another 3 weeks before overthinking it. You can also look for WhatsApp group of people who submitted in March so that you can be comforted that your timeline is totally within range.

Hi Abercome,

Do you have any idea of how to find the WhatsApp group? Or telegram group for guys who submitted in March?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by dipset01: 11:49pm On Mar 31, 2023
Thanks for the feedback very much appreciated

Abercrome:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Qwertyuser: 4:05am On Apr 01, 2023
Ohmeeni:

Best option, use incognito mode on chrome

(1) (2) (3) ... (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) ... (630) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

Viewing this topic: oluwamitomisin and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.